Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

So I guess I can make a list too! I love to read through this post and glad that so many people really do help and care. There are real people with real feelings hiding behind these toons! Important to remember that!

Annihilations - GM of Immaculate guild. He is an amazing leader and in a couple short months took the guild from nowhere to #9 on the Top 50 guild list. He has tremendous leadership abilities, great friend, and willing to help anyone that needs it. Love our runs in the Elite Arena together finding Child's Play and the frustrations on finding Bael 2. Lol!!

Iluvataris - don't really know him at all but he did give me some PvP advice that I haven't tried to use yet. Even though he responded after our guild PvP contest was over with the advice. Lol!

Carmany - for providing advice on PvP and getting me started. Still not doing as well as I want too!

Aziii - how can you not name Aziii? The sun tanning beauty that hangs out at the Pier. Miss you and all the fun we had in EOS in our street walker outfits walking around Kragg with Safiras and Appsalar. Lol!! She is very helpful and excited to play this game. My rogue's name is Photomac!

Appsalar - she is very, kind, beautiful young woman! Miss our talks and adventures together! Miss her alot! Hope she returns to the game soon at the next lvl cap. Family does come first though!

Chiabajef - my best in game friend! I think the world of him. Always helpful and provides a lot of guidance along my journey. Would make a great guild officer someday. Words really can't express how much I appreciate him. I also love our level up contest especially since I always win!

Limsyoker - provided the most helpful information on rogue PvP that I have used so far. Can't say enough!

Alhuntrazeck - my little mage buddy from EOS! Always full of jokes and fun times! Fun showing off my mythic mage gun on Photomage and watching him respond. Lol!!

Joyyitta & Spartcuss - The Love Birds of Immaculate guild!! These two are amazing friends and helpful overall. Spartcuss has saved my rogue Photomac's behind a few times in PvP when I am getting ganged up on. Joy is just full of fun and energy!

Agrippal - full of integrity and honesty. Helped my rogue through Elite Arena the first time. Left me at the end to defeat final boss but he didn't know I need it for an achievement. His apology went a long way for me! Great player and friend!!

Pizzasalad - a fun guy to be around! I will never forget our PvP experience -- Pizzasalad - "Photo. I want to try my new build against you. Ok?" Photomac - "Sure!" Charged aimed shot and a Shadow Pierce later and Pizza is dead! Pizzasalad - "Photo you hit really hard! What your dmg at?" Photomac - "Thanks! Lol! 281 dmg! Want to go again?" Pizzasalad - "NOOOOOO!!! You hit too hard!"

Alrisaia - Thanks for being around to help me get some achievements on my rogue Photomac!
    Last edited by Chauakai; 07-30-2013 at 02:38 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chauakai For This Useful Post: