Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodskerr View Post
    This is one of the nicest threads in our forum.

I'd have a long list to dedicate this to, and I promise to come back and do so hehe. But for now..
    Arachophobik, for being completely selfless and helping me out in my lower levels, making me much of what I am today..
    And Queendex, for inspiring me every passing day.

Thanks
    Thank you, and right back atcha...not only a brilliant and inspiring "Officer" but also a great friend There are too many nice players for me to thank..so I'll just do a shout out to all of "Eutopia" you guys inspire me and keep me playing everyday, and ofc Arachnophobik one of my longest friends in AL, u really are an amazingly intelligent young man, it is a pleasure knowing you, feels like a lifetime ago we were defeating Lord mardrom and levelling together lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I want to thank to Robertkiller, a player that didn't finished this game, he reached lvl 36. But i met him at lvl 20 because he invited me in his guild. He showed me 60% of things i know like auction, lock farming, legendary items, gems etc. He retired at lvl 36 when ursoth event started. He bought a lot of locks trying to merch them and when he saw price didn't rised up he left. I never could tell him lock price rised up 4k more than what he buyed for after 3 days.

Tharidus that actually i have no idea where he is. He tried to teach me tanking and elite farming, tried to show me that dmg is not so important for warriors. I was too idiot by then to understand and i thinked he is crazy but 2 months later i used gear he told and started to do elites. Thanks dude, where the heck are u?

Ishmeet. I kinda dont know him so much but it's guide helped me a loooot. Also he made me a 150k discount on a pendant :3

All members of C U that made me have fun in the boring afternoons and chatted with me. They maybe don't know but I didn't left game (when got bored) because they were funny on chat lol.
    Last edited by Amadorbibidor; 10-04-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    I want to thank to Robertkiller, a player that didn't finished this game, he reached lvl 36. But i met him at lvl 20 because he invited me in his guild. He showed me 60% of things i know like auction, lock farming, legendary items, gems etc. He retired at lvl 36 when ursoth event started. He bought a lot of locks trying to merch them and when he saw price didn't rised up he left. I never could tell him lock price rised up 4k more than what he buyed for after 3 days.

Tharidus that actually i have no idea where he is. He tried to teach me tanking and elite farming, tried to show me that dmg is not so important for warriors. I was too idiot by then to understand and i thinked he is crazy but 2 months later i used gear he told and started to do elites. Thanks dude, where the heck are u?

Ishmeet. I kinda dont know him so much but it's guide helped me a loooot. Also he made me a 150k discount on a pendant :3

All members of C U that made me have fun in the boring afternoons and chatted with me. They maybe don't know but I didn't left game (when got bored) because they were funny on chat lol.
    Right here buddy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    Right here buddy.
    Trying to find you from 1 month -.- sup dude?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    Trying to find you from 1 month -.- sup dude?
    Lol have just reinstalled the game

But I'm fine and how are you doing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    Lol have just reinstalled the game

But I'm fine and how are you doing?
    Add all your characters to my friend list. I changed my name to Tankermatic btw, amadorbibidor was too hard to spell lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Geunin
    Alrisaia
    Kalizzaa
    Queenotshade
    Ikkels
    Leo
    Eba mage
    Starkinea
    Oldboyy
    Trueorigine
    Ramyunstyle
    Mstjj
    Aristo oppa
    Zidane
    Kraa
    Nrvn
    Orangekahel
    Reroller
    Asphynxia
    Everyone in Elite Runners and Can C Guildname Bhndtree

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nature For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Myungji View Post
    Geunin
    Alrisaia
    Kalizzaa
    Queenotshade
    Ikkels
    Leo
    Eba mage
    Starkinea
    Oldboyy
    Trueorigine
    Ramyunstyle
    Mstjj
    Aristo oppa
    Zidane
    Kraa
    Nrvn
    Orangekahel
    Reroller
    Asphynxia
    Everyone in Elite Runners and Can C Guildname Bhndtree
    Ramy and kahel two of me favs :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to famousfame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Arcane Legends is my first mmorpg. I was a total noob coming into this game and trying to figure it out and mostly failing, thinking of quitting, if not for the generous souls I will write about shortly. As Kalizzaa said, some of them are not the best geared people nor belong to top guilds or have leaderboard times, but in a lot of ways I owe them what I am, where I am, and what I have in game now.

Most of these names were players I knew from my guild, Trinity Knights. Some of them have since stopped playing or made a new start elsewhere, but I will always remember how they had helped me when I needed it most.

These are some of the nicest players I know, and I thank:

Chauleaz/Nickvin, Ghoulzz/Klonezz and Sloareclipse for helping me pass all Nordr, killing Bloodhammer in Skull Cove and getting me into Shuyal all in a single night, ending a one month doldrum where I was getting nowhere and thinking of quitting game. They also gave me my first bow (Devourer Bow of Brutality lvl 35) and a level 34 armor that was well beyond my means at the time (60k in cs).

Devildeliever for teaching me how to farm and giving me presents of eggs and lockeds when I was saving up to buy lepre.

Flygrim for my first vanities (Nordr and Betrayer sets) when I didn't know what they are. ("Why would I need vanity if it doesn't help my stat? I don't even wear my lvl 36 banner cause it doesn't match my armor.")

Skiotatril for helping me respec out my bad build and making me stronger and for the wrathjaw egg she gave me when we went farming elite LMM before I had a lepre and she found out how dismal my pet collection was.

Ocharles, Menjes and Ndozz for non-chalantly teaching me how to farm elite maps. And why it is a lot of fun.

Illwilly for showing me ways of having fun when you are at cap level and for being a good friend. Also for the August egg before my birthday last year. And the gun loan when I was leveling my mage.

Captainwink for my blood ruby ring and other gifts.

Azapauele for her fierce love of Trinity Knights, that had inspired me not to give up and keep doing my best for the guild. A king (queen?) maker, she played an important role in my promotion to co- guild master.

Deltaobso for loaning me quality weapons when I was leveling my warrior.

Osayenicaz and Acksunum for the top notch gear I'm using on my warrior. And for the gear they donate to Trinity Knights members, directly or through me.

Officers and recruiters of Trinity Knights, too many to name, who donate eggs and lockeds for guild contests and quizzes; gems that I used to upgrade gear for contest winners; vanities and gear to be given away.

Kalizzaa for the rogue elite guide. Zeus for the rogue mechanics forum post. Bigoggy for the warrior guide to tanking elite Tindirin. Ishxmeet for the Tindirin elite guide. I had the honor of thanking some of them privately and was surprised by how very nice they are in person.

Isianl for being my in-game bff, for the fantastic runs, for being there through the ups and downs, for her patience and for her frankness, for not asking questions when I didn't know how to answer, for asking questions when I felt like talking but did not know how to start. For the elite tips, for making me more involved in forum, for challenging me out of my complacency, for solidly supporting me in my role as Trinity Knights officer, and then co-GM, even when she was no longer part of the guild. Trinity Knights logo and my signature were gifts given by her on the guild's first anniversary.

Warhorseman. For my rogue's mythic set. For helping me with build on my warrior. For showing me what it means to be a tank. For asking me if I was OK when I was hurting and feeling all alone. For always being ready to listen. For insights and suggestions on how to run the guild. For being a friend.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 10-20-2014 at 11:31 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I know I'm not friendly enough haha but I wanna say who are the best buds I know in the game and here they are :

1. Nasty - This dude have some issues sometimes but he never failed to greet me "Meh" always! He's a sweet guy and just always wanted a fun playing time.

2. Leoakre - My mom in game. Sweetest person I met in my gaming experience.

3. Ceonatrah - Simple and rocks! She always surprised in each toon I showed her. Haha! But truly dear, youre an amazing person.

4. Hardek - Oh dear! Where are you? coolest man evah!

5. Goblin - Sammy!!! My truest friend. I know we have this rivalry in merching but you know how I love you and Melissa.

6. Paulsebi/Afterfive - Im speechless on you. We can talk in Line maybe. Hahaha! So cool and sometimes bully! Lol. But .. Hes really an amazing friend.

7. Famousfame - Patootie!

8. Random People - Who always talk to me in Pier randomly. I all remember you but the fact that you guys are so many, my brain gonna burst! Hahaha! I LOVE YOU ALL! :*

9. My Twink Buddies : Jugged, Lambofgod, Mrsonice, Keztler, Blightsteelz, Mysticalz, Epicr, Kickerx, Amuses, Djelly, Smashyouall, Crashdad, Dexist, Eridah, Foursquare, Goldenarmor, Passcode, Kisskickkill, Procs, Twinkiecherry, Swaggycherry, Worshiped and many more!!! You guys all rocks!!! I appreciate your all kindness and awesome friendship.

10. End Gamers : Aze, Zeus, Pressurize, Officerkim, Snackie, Mstweety, Messuup (wherever you are, dude I missed you), Jpmontoya, Inkredble (you still owe me one :3)

MY EOS FAMILY - I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN WE'RE ALL APART.

To all my haters, omg! Stop hating me haha - I also love you all :P

Have fun playing guys!

*Liltrix/Trix/Appeals/Draughts/Gossips*

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beatrix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

to these special ones and the ones totally dear to me...:

Zeus : totally pro

zynd: lol i can't say anything, im speechless , best person whom i've talked to , chatted with shared happiness

nycmb : you nab , you just make me richer and richer day by day every second , your like my money producing money xD

Ice/Afterfive: finest guildmaster i've seen

Bully: a great helper , helps anytime at any moment no matter how busy he is

Triplewarrior: a great person of pvp

apocolyptika: a great rogue O.o ive seen in a long time , a pro in pvP and always rdy to help, a great kind friend!

ruthien: a fine art of pvp is all i can say

matthoeking: a great friendly person who understands everything

omggg

LEOAKRE: a great person in the arts of pvP , one of greatest people ive met.

ceonatrah: <3 you lol, another fine artist in fields of most

zeus: although a fine person by looks but a real great person at the very moments...

zynd: a real person whom i would glad to be with,

arpluvial: a great person who is one of the pillars of my platinum guide and never ignores anyone , any question >> every answer , one of the most hardworking mods i have met , a great contact to have with!

Killersadis : although he doesn'tt have good english skills , hes the guy who likes to pvP and pvE , he always helps me out with any APs i need especially elite zones

safiras,matanofx,asterox; eminence : a great guild where pvE is like a piece of cake, a family that i've longed to see and forge with. safiras being the GM totally speaks at times, and thx to aster for keeping silent before i totally killed out everyone,

arrowflr: the great war that i like who understands everything

hazard: great warrior in pvP and pvE , a true skill master, a nice friend to have too!!

Linkincena: i might not know you , your a good lil funny guy who can make anyone laugh at any moment , a great forumer and 1 hidden indian that i found

The crestesors : sad but still one of the oldest guilds that ik which still exists , i am thankful to clerious for helping me becoming 1 adventurous sorcerer and an all class player..my guru, miss you so much...also the indian guys in there , it was a true family..the family that taught me what is AL until i stood upon my own feet.

karma: the greatest guild that has taught me pvP like a gamer, further on, these guys tried their best to support to each other even though all have their own perspective. this is the guild that has taught me to behave and adjust

remiem : a great mod that has helped me variously in different fields,

samhayne: the great teams producers guy...thx for the team for all the plans!

to STS and STG:
    although i understand what AL is going through i want to thank and congratulate for all you have done to improve everything in STG

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Raselph For This Useful Post:

zyn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

in arcane legend i met so many people that makes me belive the wolrd is a beatiful place and made me have best time of my life,i am not able to name all of them 1by1 but the following people did so much for me and i cant be grateful enough for them:

illwilly&wutzgood.who gave me more valueable thing then items wich is knowldge! they answerd every single question i asked including the silly 1 without any kind of complain or ignore

skiotatril for teaching me how to be a rouge,and giving me a build that works out prefectly with my playstyle for my war,mage,rogue and twink! and the great gifts

warhorseman and ocharles for showing me what a tank and a smurf trully mean!and for all the awsome runs and aps.plus the laughs i despritly needed it

markrossrogue for all the locks and eggs when i was just a noob that barley had a k gold

devildeliever/godsplayer for teaching me the basics of the game and helping me with all my early stages of game& the endless duel lanes to lvl up my alts

chauleaz,avaree,strainzz for being a greatand kind,GM.

isianl&ilhanna. you 2 are who i cant thank enough and cant find words to describe you.since we met til now u were nice and peatienc with me and you where there alwsye for me.i dont think you relise that u saved my life (yes i almost killd myself coz i had enough of this world )but u gave me hope,faith and power to move on

last but not least to all the ppl who helped me throw the game especially members/recurciturs/officers of gods of caos,trinity knights,chivalrous union and trickster

if there was a way to repay u guys, i will do even if i spent rest of my life trying to do it!

-alxesandro/alxesandra/alxesanderrr
    an alxe

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Updated list

Faith - most caring person, beautiful inside and out
    Jane - so incredibly friendly and positive all the time
    Mzcy & Bully - favourite couple
    Vaffy & Demonassa - cutest couple
    Paul & Xcs - most annoying, but inseperable couple
    Kaandmrck
    Madmarx - most trusted
    Fire - always tries to solve everything
    Monishamonis - My cute little Moniii
    Beuefres
    Potatokillar - Great minds think alike)
    Youdiiie
    Apollo - Friendly and quite good at giving tips and helping out guildies
    Yashh - CUTIEPATOOTIE
    Smoller
    Predator
    Hazard - We know each other so well after so long time. With both good days and bad days.
    Age - he forced me to add him to my list
    Nrt
    Rip - sis
    Gothical - Sweetness!
    Ceonatrah
    Maarkus
    Kuwaab
    Moxin - Super great tank and rarely rages
    Koomy
    Ruthien
    Darkbaguette

And thanks to everyone in Karma for all the support they always give

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laveen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Ok it took me alot of time to narrow it down to 5 people , woooh *wipes sweat*

1- Rip
    2- Rip
    3- Rip
    4- Rip
    5- Rip

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RIP For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Carmany - The only person who told me what were the hook like weapons (Arcane Hooks), true friend,

Physcobunny - Coolest dudette, She didnt care about all famous guild she satyed in <Philippines Finest> together with her brothers.

Lavalove - Amazing, She might not be popular but her heart is golden, btw if your reading this Lava I'm Little hands can make difference lol.

Dwaynex - mighty mighty mighty..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    Ok it took me alot of time to narrow it down to 5 people , woooh *wipes sweat*

1- Rip
    2- Rip
    3- Rip
    4- Rip
    5- Rip
    Remind me to thank this when I got my thanks back, kay?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

thanks back for what , and i didnt read the thread just this page

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Done, sometimes you run out of thanks to give :0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

its all about thanking who ever has helped you or you wanna thank somebody thats all bro

P.S >> rrriiiippppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I want to thank the academy, without whom i wouldnt be here.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord