Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Hoki Doki

Now my turn... Hmm (random order)

- Chiyuk - Big bro. Someone who suppourt me by his powerful and wise words. He never said bad word to me and we always stay in the same front line. I miss you bro. If you wanna know, apart from that Chi is one of the best AL players, he is also great buddy

- Pizzasalad - My 'psychologist' man for free He always served me wid warm, encouargin words and made me feeling better in my bad days. Good person to chat and trust. I belive our bond will remains for eternity

- Cassadeepope - I miss You my bestfriend... That girl was.. just.. was lol what i am sain.. she is the best person who helped me after my heart was totally broken. If not her... I am afraid of that mind.. But i thank the dev that they invent AL and let the girl called aka Cassadeepope change my life for better one
    Never seen such empatic, and calmed person like her.

- Ladydice - My first 'art' mind She one of the top-bestfriends i eva had Always comments my 'artworks' and bein good to me. She is like... The bird, which has crystal feathers... If you wanna know the wise, funny and beautiful person Ladydice is the best choice Ofc her dark side can crush your bones but why you should to make enemy from that killmachine

- Demonassa - Ahhhhhhh... Nothin to say... Just... amazing if the miner dig to the most warm earth places and found the biggest diamond ever, that is Demonassa for sure.

- Abrai and Marshi - I've met them both six months ago when we were expin in wt4... We will bestfriends for much longer Both smart, beautiful, and deadly Their sigs are supa dupa They are one of the most creative players in AL, no doubt.

- Guitardude - My good bestfriend, everytime i got mad he works for me like a cup of cola (yumyy). This man doing his best for more than 5300 ppl in ROM guild. That describes best his heart and soul...

Ahh if we start talking bout soul..

- Ghost - First, chilled bestfriend i met in AL. His sacrifice and hard everyday-guildwork made rom one of the most ancient (with tradition) AL guilds This man shows that game, that even a ghost can be a good man

- Asterox - That lady is still enigmatic to me... She shows her kind to others without waiting for repay... She can be described as the "healing source of water" for those, who really needs help

- Estherfan - Shy but funny friend of mine There r no day to not see smile on her sunny face 'TAP MADL' of AL When she is goin to be offline she changes her suit to "bed" one She is like... Blue rose without thorns

- Bloodcoatface - Great, kind, funny and wise friend of mine What i should to say... XD

- Smoller - My great buddy Always help me in pvp He is a kind man His wise, and heroic nature can be described in many books

The other friends i MUST!!! to add here (if not i would be a stupid dumb XD):

Linkincena, Alhuntrazeck, Meecach, Falmear, Igameplayl, Inkredble, Sheener, Carmany, Davidlee, Harmagedon, Aziiii, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Orangekahel, Leyskettle, Ucasaci, Samdegreat, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Blakadder, Ipredator, Drakko, Jeckt, Paulsebi, Leoakre, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Onestrikedead, Poopingpee, Thren, Trokor, Vaffy, Vorenusnpullo, Uziscata, Xeapon, Zeus
    Last edited by Deadroth; 07-30-2013 at 12:25 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post: