Quote Originally Posted by Pizzasalad View Post
Here's my list of people who i care and love the most ig.

Arseper,Madbrogomad: Best buddies since season 1, these two guided me through season 1 and i learned alot from them. Accepted me into their anonymous guild after meeting me. From being nobody to a average player. Although,they quit playing, won't forget all the fun times we been together and our memories will still remain in my heart. Hope you two be back playing Al. I'm thankful that i've met you two in my Al days.

Asterox: She bought me in to Epitome Of Excellence (EoE). We been best friends since season 2 and still playing, she was the one i cared the most whenever i'm ig. Good and sweet hearted woman, always helpful whenever someone needed help Still vaguely remember the sweet old times we had in both pvp and pve

Pinzor: Funny and honest guy and a good tank in my eyes that I've met in EoE days, although he quit playing i will still remember him.

Stingxray: One of my closest bud in EoE even now. Always a pleasure to be with him in pvp or pves cause he loves to joke around. I don't mind sharing my troubles with him. He's very friendly and open to his friends around him.

Cassadeepope: She's truly a best leader and a master in EoE. She give her best and kindness to EoEers. Nobody will get left out. Though she retired from Al,I miss her. Still hope she returns.

Deathroth Roth Nice and sweet guy.Been talking and chatting with him about the good old times we had together in EoS. Enjoyed our calm,warm hearted talks. Miss you in EoS.

Safiras: Known each other since the 16 cap, her kind generosity that i remember when i'm soloing rook hideout , she pm me saying if i have gears. She came to me and gave me a level 16 rogue weapon. I will always keep in my heart, she's kind and friendly to others too.

Uziscata+vorenusnpullo: These two make my days in EoS happy and sweet. Enjoyed uzi and vore companion here in eos. And i enjoy pvping with them. We known each other for so long hope our friendship be forever.

Zhuangzhe : Grateful of what he did and guided me through my rogue skill builds, and given me items to build my rogue toon. He's nice and kind though he quit Al , i do look forward for his return .

Trustysnow : My partner in Al since quite recently lol. Still remember how we got to know each other in paradise peir complaining of each other Ping's and network :P . Love her for who she is, sweet,thoughtful,caring and friendly.

Other names i would like to mention: Yashh,Agrippal,Divinehawkz,Sinarea,Knockem,Melissa mls,Boss,Ramyunstyle,Alhuntrazeck,Ryuzawa,Blaqq,Ca llisters,Cheeezecake,Deschanell,Excelassault,Glenb uterol,Henryxii,Jamesgreen,Leored,Mingmingloo,psyk opathic,Uicheusa,Xrogue.

Sorry for my long list... Don't think people will read but i will just post There's alot more i miss out but i know you by heart. EoE <3 EoS

Awww i am speechless