Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
Heres my list: ill try this alphabetically

Aziiii: simply is one of the most adorable girl i have ever met, she is very much encouraging, shes there when you need her, shes there when you need to vent. She is full of
niceness , i cant say anything bad about her at all. She laughs at my lame jokes. forever DR. B!

Azepeiete: hey mr. officer, acts more matured than his age, but sometimes his childness shows :P He helps alot of rogues in guild and when i come to him and ask him if he could help a rogue.. cuz i dont know much at all, theres no question at all, hell get on that! hence, why hes an officer of DM

Cayla: definitely one of the NICEST PEOPLE youve ever met ! shes got the TLC, tender loving care. Though she may not make the best decisions ever, but were there for each other to motivate and keep are mind straight

DELPHINA: For working so hard keeping the game sane and for the questions answered, contests, generosity . thank you

Chilicrush: Wow i can never thank this woman enough. she has seen me at my weakest, she has seen me at my strongest, you can count on her 100%
she can make you laugh, she can make you feel better. When youre in need shes there instantly. She is a great person, amazing woman, heart is plain beautiful

Defatsu: I didnt get to know this guy enough, but id love to mention him, his kindness to his fellow players stood out to me, most specially his generosity to Deviant Misfits. THANK YOU BRO

Frynoodles: Good ol' fry nuuudles , kid is funny, kid is nice, maybe i shouldnt call him kid cuz hes not, hes got a sensitive heart. he most value you and your opinions -

Hardek: Sup big boy, i consider this guy as one of my close/bestfriend in game. You learn alot from this guy, though he may not be the nicest person to other people also but to me hes a great guy, everyone got their bad side, but youd deff wanna see the goodside of this big boy.

Ipredator: AH my brother from another mother !, this guy is deff like my brother, thats no question, we fight like one, we make up like one, we hang out like one
there is no embarassment between us. NOTHING, funny guy, and really nice guy, he will compliment you on anything that stood out to him and he will help you get ur mind focus
and get ur game focus, man i love this guy, Bromannceeeee

Mudomasa: hey there, this guy is the little brother id long to have ! haha ill deff trade my brother for this guy, very nice guy, he shows he cares, he vents to me when hes in girl trouble haha , i love this guy

Paulsebi: Hey may not be nice to others, but this guy is one of my bestfriend in game, not a day when we wont burst out laughing, this guy is understanding, self motivated,
A leader, he listens, really nice guy

Safiras: really nice lady, you can also vent to her - she was a great friend, deff one of the people i care about

Serancha: we kinda faded but i still love her, you can deff talk to her about anything - and shed deff make u feel great about urself, me n rav is her security that was one of the great pvp memories in my life - with her n rav

TUmaa: we just recently been kinda hangin and talking, but all nice words for this man right here, and hes canadian who lives 15 mins from me o.O haha really nice guy

Uziscata: haha my partner in crime love running pvp with her, all jokes and fun with her! kinda like a sister to me too

VAFFY: WOW deff nicest woman here too !! She lend me anything ! and she wont forget when u asked, shed even offer it to u, pm u in game and go " hey do u want my ring" haha
i dont think ive ever seen her swear at all ! ha

Zeaneta: ..this girl.. one of the most special girls to me. and she knows why.. she helped me a lot. and tbh idk how i wouldve done it without her. she was just there at the perfect time..

Zeferoth: another bestbuddy right here, nice guy really nice - i dont ever think theres a day in game where this guy dont greet me, say hi or wanna run with me or chill out, definitely love his company

Id also like to mention
Hinataaaaaaa - For the compliments and encouragements
Vxy aka Sound/Noisy - for the understandings, and great conversation
Blakadder- for being great GM of DM
Bless- thanks for lending lvl 15 gears
Limsyoker - for the nice comments and acknowledgements
XCs: - great leader and a bestfriend
Perroncel - Cute little one , really nice girl, and for calling me handsome - which i havent heard in years haha
Kitiana - she was there for me, great advices for sure
Seksii- nice,caring girl, if u get to know her, ud deff wanna keep her in ur life
Krackertank- brothaa, got mad care for this guy too!, really nice guy, understanding
Rayzorsedge/bookmaker/Gpo/sevendopey: for awesome time runs!

the list goes on - dont feel bad if i forgot you .. i have to go thru my list but the list honestly goes on forever lol

Thanks for all DeviantMisfits - You guys make me laugh, and deff caring members !
THanks for all EOSK - Youre considered Sisterhood/Brotherhood of DM
Thank u ink that means alot to me )