Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thx xda for helping with elite Aps in season 5 and 6

sorry for my English
    Last edited by cookiehunterx; 08-20-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

i would like to see thread keep going. my list of ppl to thank would go on for days, so im gonna throw a few names out there, in no particular order i wanna think a few for starters willowbec, atomustam, oggtogg, stylez, hectororious, gorecaster,rasavatore, chhavy,cyleste, astralkiller, without yall i wouldnt be anything but a name. i will add more names later. thanks for this thred also.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to machinedog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    I wanna thank the very first friend ive ever had in the game, who basically grew up with me (game wise) Queendex. i wanna thank froxanthar for being there by my side and teaching me how to enjoy pvp. I wanna thank nicflamel more helping me through my noob days and upto now. I wanna thank my former guild Raiders of Arcane (Now Soulless) for helping me grow, we went separate ways but we had great memories. I wanna thank my current guild Eutopia, for givingme a reason to login everyday to spend time having fun with you guys.
    Awwwwww Pho! I have just found this :') We really have had a lot of fun times over these last 9/10 months and logging in everyday brings a new adventure even more so now with Eutopia! I have met so many great genuinely nice people playing this game and it really does just go to show you how regardless of distance/age/life a common interest in AL can make you discover the most surprising but greatest friendships.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I'd like the thank everyone is on or not on this list for helping me grow in A.L, helping me stay happy, and being the nicest people around! Love you all. Now, heres my list:

Bigbadbush: Bro, ever since we were in Heirs of Grace, to now, still we always talking, hanging, etc. You're awesome, funny, and you're a beast. I know your favourite things to do and wear (Tree set, nudge, nudge) and you've been an awesome friend to me! Love you bro <3

Draving: You've been an awesome person ever since I came to Chosen. You helped me learn how much I'm using, spoiled me in gifts, and been an awesome friend. I'm pretty upset you've been AWOL for a bit of time. But I hope you come back.

Batostoner: YOU SICK BRO!!! I miss you like words cant express every day I'm wondering where you are, what happened to you, did you just quit out of the blue?
    I'm worried... idk if you can read this... but please pm me anywhere. Your last words to me were to merch my head off untilll I'm rich, your last words to me before you disapeared that day were that, and in my head till this day. I miss you so much, I would give so much to see you active again.... :'(

ALL MY ENIGMATIC GUILD: < Error 37 > [ Too many words to express message; Please try again in 30 seconds ]

Obee: We make TOOOOONNNS of diss jokes... I still win in the end. You're my bro, my sis, whatever you are... :3
    Love you bro! Stay awesome and before we go... look out your window.

And theres MUCH MOre that i cant fit in this page, lemme name few!!!

Lmao, Endroids, Candylicks, Fadetwo, Idealarc, Summerland, Baronjb, Omg list goes on... Jeez... Anyways, I have another 100+ people to put on the list!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Meemaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Eggnog/Eggbreaker, I completely forgot this fella, but he was one of the greatest!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    Wait u can lose in pvp0-o @-@???!!!
    Edit: And for Ijil in the future I'm in need of a nekro egg .
    I'd love too give you one, but im kinda saving up for my new arcane ring.. bec a good friend of mine run away with it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakoom7 View Post
    Wow thats very old list lol one thing id like to update, overheard aka bully is one of my best friends now and most of purple thunder arent lol cause they are magnum now

And my best sweetest friend added to the old nubs

Ceonatrah my love
    Hazard
    Mizzchrisy .. im not sure I wrote the name right but I think its obvious
    Lia
    Melissamils
    Lethaljade
    Lav
    Okatare my sweetest russian gal
    Night <3
    Arrypotta my crush xD
    Ijil
    Youudi
    Dan and elmy, I always confuse between those lil smurfs
    Zeus.. of course my babe
    Daddyblu and jane .. wonderful friends
    Waleedroyal the cutestttt
    Ocelz and rein.. the sweetest couples

All of karma
    I know you love me babe .. ilymore&missyou. xx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Aedenos - The dude isn't afraid to correct my judgement if I'm taking erroneous decisions! His moral compass is usually screwed on straight too!
    Pandamoni - Super mom, hot mom, soccer mom (j/k!). This gal is the bomb diggity!
    Keikali - Plays a midget smurf in game but is the biggest short asian dude I've seen in my life. Super buff & super cool! Always knows what's up.
    Hectororius - The wise & kind! Shows kindness whenever needed but never overdoes it.
    Noisykillar - Able to take my insults & throw them right back! If you look past the insults, she's a sweet gal.
    Emmacheese - Fiercely loyal & cares for her friends. If you're nice to her, she's amazing to you in return. Get on her bad side though? I suggest you buy a military bunker for protection.
    Joncheese - Super calm and laid back dude! Treats people how he gets treated. If you're kind to him, he's usually kind to you. Values friendship and modesty!
    Age - My lifting brah. The only thing is he doesn't lift. xD
    Raw - This dude has raw skills and if you're kind to him, he is usually willing to show you a tip or two!
    Jxmaa - Nicest greek dude I've meet except for Madnab! Always willing to lend a hand in PvP & usually responsive to a rogue's requests.
    Madnex - Very technical guy that values intelligence. However, he doesn't look down on people that are less intelligent than him (ignore his forum posts). Super cool!
    Maarkus - The dude values friendship over in game pixels, nuff said!
    Lia/Spell - She's a delicate flower in PvP, okay guys? Treat her as such, LOL!
    Hakoom - Despite the fact that he hits on me a few times a day, pretty good and loyal friend to have!
    Matanofx - Goes with the flow, doesn't let things bother him and usually has a joke or two to crack him up!
    Limsyoker - Works hard, plays hard. Friends > Game for her!
    Ijil - This gal is an angel! She just gives and gives to those in need. Why? I could not possibly understand. She's definitely either blessed or crazy.
    Ogani - Lots of rumors circle AL. This guy chooses to judge you based off of personal experience, not what your supposed rumors are. A stand up guy & an amazing + very whipped boyfriend for his gal. (You two are cutest couple 4sure!)
    Danoobie - I used to dislike this guy for kicking my butt in TDM. I got to know him though and he's an awesome dude! Very chill, very kind!

There's plenty more, I just forget to mention at this time! I will add as I remember! As for now... *sips dark roast*
    I am blessed in a lot of things..
    I am crazy and weird too..
    And I love my friends..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Wtf?
    LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Props to kross for keeping it real
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Whatt lolololol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lmao

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #533
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys,

I have cleaned upt his thread - let's make sure we are keeping it forum appropriate and friendly.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpluvial For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

gratz lolz
    Last edited by Raselph; 10-21-2014 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I want to thank darksiders guild... They have been my family for months I will always remember those guys... I'm retired now but I'm going back soon...I hope they keep up the good work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

My list

Trueorigine : Awesome and dangerous runner lol she have learn me how run record ^^ she talk not lot of but have a big experience...
    Versionfrench : More than a friend, it's longtime ik her (from s2) I told her everything XD (i m french too)
    Candylicks : She is funny XD and not sweet (?). She organizes many things like event and if you sreach a good player for elite !
    Zeus : I dont speak a lot with him but it's like library, when u need council or have a question he know all about AL ! XD really !
    Entity : My little cat and collector of rare items, i one of rare person i trust in this game. *-* sweet :3 meow
    Iady : It's too a person a really trust, and it's funny cause my irl and her irl are (little) same...we live the same story ^^
    Visiting, Asphynxia and Lovelovelove : Otaku players *-* Otaku for the life ! Asphy is a trust player ! Arigatô :3
    Beelzzebob : It's a awesome sign maker and he have give me the courage to creat sign too. I have creat lot of sign of a other forum. Thank you ^^
    Fraline : I have know her during the goblin event and it s a sweet person
    Lesmiserable and rutherford : god...so old players....they miss me...
    Msawesomeone : This Miss is someone awesome XD

And miss lot of : hanggover, ravagerx, xkristie, pleading, nagging, pleadian, seven, towxc, avaree, aze, Leoakre, Obee, Noisykillar, Rdx, Matanafox, Drgrimmy...^^

All thank to my french friends too : Aspirata, Pec, Acidellia, Ara, missbubble, Kilkalex...

Thank you all
    Last edited by Eyrika; 10-01-2014 at 05:13 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Eyrika For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

The best player is Ravagerx I love it guy, NEVER gang in TDM/CTF and when I have a question he always answer me:*

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thx to anyone who I have ever known on AL especially a friend of mine who quit long ago I sadly forgot his name but he gave me 5milvfor just being his friend since s1 idk what happened to him but I wish he could come back. Thanks

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Franocazzzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hal terralight allyace nero uwe polo schk toxic solodolouch. Great friends and very helpful. Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This is one of the nicest threads in our forum.

I'd have a long list to dedicate this to, and I promise to come back and do so hehe. But for now..
    Arachophobik, for being completely selfless and helping me out in my lower levels, making me much of what I am today..
    And Queendex, for inspiring me every passing day.

Thanks
    Officer@Eutopia
    #BuffScorch2014