I haven't play for that long, but many of them did gave me a feeling of that they are always
Friendly and trustworthy
I dont really do those kind of expression in public but thx the thread starter gave me this chance

Delusiions/deplete one of my first real friend in this game, i still remember when im only lv27, i got scamed for 300k which was all my
gold he was the one who cheer me up and gave me some stuff even tho we just met him for 2days. His niceness completely changed my mind bout my thought to this game: trust no one...
Rmrs I think he actually quit the game now havnt see him around i still remember the time we first met, he was a absolutely pro, and i
Couldn't pass dead city the second map caus it was super hard. Then i asked him for help, he came instantly. He was a super rich ppl with no
Arrogant, he willing to help at any time. One time i was lving up and i did it 2h strate, he said he is ok but after i know in his time was 4am in the
Moring, he stay up for me, for a nab i was, and he didnt have to.
ZikaMutiple time i saw him in pvp, he never join a team with less player, he never join a team thats winning really hard, he never gang,
Never spawn kill, never talk shet caus he killed a lot ppl or bramg about his team and other.
CharmingongHe was a cool person, always funny(muahaha)we had many fun together running maps and he helped me a lot
XillionaireOne of my best friend for quite a while, always cheer me up with his funny words, we talk all the time
Elitwarrior/BaHe was the "teacher" of me, he was the main ppl who told me how to merch and thats how i can buy most stuff now
He was always friendly and also quite iccinigrating.
Eyehahahaha nothing to say
Weelywunka or something like that eveeytime he is in mu5, mu6 he always think about me and ask if i wana come
YehHe is one of the coolest peoplebi met in a long time, and always have deep thoughts(hehe)
PainfulldeadWe do both pvp and pve a lot of times, he was really good at it and always make fun jokes
Astrial something