Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Aziiii- Just getting to know her. Love this sweet girl. Beautiful inside and out.

Blakadder
    - Great guy, excellent pvper. He definitely has a way words. No guild can be great without a awesome bad master blak. Also offers therapy on the side.... He knows his stuff. Go pm him now go go. (Extreme caution given to any females)

Cayla- Very, Very nice. She was the first on my cool chics list. We have had some good personal convos. She saved my ***, and I hope that I can return the favor some day.

Extrememight - Fiercely loyal and 100% trustworthy.

Hardek- Good guy. Hard and soft. He has some of the best stories. Good luck with the herpes on your shoulder.

Inkredble - There is no way I can sum this amazing guy up with my words, but I will try. This guy knows me better than most in my life. lol we connected from the very beginning and formed SFL. He is always happy and makes friends with everyone. He is very giving, gives way more than most know of his time and of his friendship. He has made me laugh, calmed my fears and soothed my pain. He is so beautiful inside and out. Earning a spot in his life is extremely difficult, but worth more than any treasure in the world. Cant say how lucky I am. He has earned a spot in my life forever.

Ipredator - Honored to be his GILF. This guy knows the meaning of respect. Any girl in this guy's life better know how lucky they are. He knows my silent pains without me even having to tell him. He is 1 of 2 that I have allowed to see into my personal real everyday life. Love that he has kept my back hair photo after all this time <3

Leoakre- Repaired me and allowed me to vent, very genuine. Beautiful with a beautiful daughter who tortures hamsters.

Matan- Began as this guy's wingwoman and grew from there. Funny dude, excellent on the guitar and singing. If he plays and sings for you, pray he forgets the words because his improv is better than the original. He has a recent hate for me due to my religion, but he will always be my Jew boy He is the other 1 of 2 that I have allowed to see into my personal real everyday life.

Uzi- Recently met and hope to get to know better. She has the cleanest mouth in all of Arcane. Our pvp fights match no others.. be jealous.

Zea
    - Crazy girl.... idk but I connect so well with this chic... Feel like we were meant to be lovers for forever. I could spend all day talking to this chic and never be bored even when the entire world ignores us. (which it does)
    P.S. Dont forget the cream zea - waiting forever outside your window. <3

Zeforah- Big teddy bear type of guy. Always says hi and always threatening to quit but cant seem to get enough chili.
    Recent hate? hell no i love you forever =] mean it!
    I hate all religions equally, ask anyone who ever disscussed religions with me >.<
    Just thought you should know youre the only reason i miss dm, best guild chat in the world of arlor hands down! the pms were nice too >.<

2. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post: