Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    Sooooo….this is my list….it wont be a short one ,not in alphabetical order …but here it goooesss :
    Paulsebi : paul has been there for me every day since I came to Sk guild, i didn’t know him at first and was completely amazed about this person! He’s the gr8est leader I’ll even know,always supporting us and always helping even thow sometimes we give him a hard time….I can trust him 100% and always makes me smile!like you sayd….don’t ever change and just be yourself because that why we love you!!
    Xcs: Where do I begin…..maybe by sayng I miss him,miss he’s jokes and the time we spendin pvp ( althow he knows I hate pvp he was always there for me). farming for crates haha ( he hates farming)and time we spent just having fun in gh and in towns….I just hope he’ll come back at the update….i’m waiting,still waiting 
    Inkredble: INKIIIIIIII :3 I got to know him this season…haha I remember the first time I saw him he was soo angry from pvp,Leo kept telling me just give him timeto cool down ahahah,and I did,turns out he gives me the best time in AL just fun fun fun all the time!!!Always understanding and he’s ALWAYS been there for me!don’t ever change and remember to stay ECO ahahahaha
    These three are the best trio I ever seen!!! Haha crazyyy guysss!! Love you all
    Zegost: a true friend,always had my support and helped me even thow I know him since this season, hes a gr8 peson and if you haven’t meet him yet you should! You don’t know what youre missing!! Haha
    Agrippal: The naked guy with the santa hat that stears at rogues butt when we take guild pics aahhaha!!Always makes me laugh and I really enjoy playing with him,he always knows how to have fun!and even when I’m down he’s there to cheer me up.i can count on him 100% and never once has he disspointedd me 
    Anadianar: My best farming buddy I ever had!nobody can replace you and you know it!words can’t even describe how much I leardn from ana,Hope to see you soon and remember that youre my special person.
    Anehazaz : I like to call her Toomb rider haha .if it wasn’t for her I would have never gotten to Sk,because we choose our guild separate,she went to CU and I went to Sk,but our friendship still remains solid!One of the few people who encouraged me to go elite and don’t waste time lool
    Hakoom: gr8 farming buddy!!always have my support, doesn’t matter with rogue/mage/war , he’s always there for me!
    Erill/juaki/jiotader/Keyou/yashh: These guys are the best , I have best time with farming,pvp haha like juaki use to say OLLeeeee every time he gets a crate or good loot ,good time with them every time.
    Alfai/Avaree/demonasa/Leoakre/jennavice/: Ty for all the support and for accepting me as a friend,I’m thankfull for all time we spend together!!!
    UZI : pls pls make a pt with her and go pve with her,I swear it’s the best time youl ever have.Always there to make ppl laugh and help,she’s a great girl,So don’t miss out on her!!
    Carmany: all I can say is this: Fun fun fun , she makes AL fun!!always nice and awesome!and yes I’l always share my ice-creams with you cuz you deserve it!
    I also want to include people that don’t play anymore and those who I’ll never forget: Grooalaui and Oprapauib-if it wheren’t for these guys I wouldn’t be here now,they broght me to my fisrt guild Deadly Squad and since then I’ve met all these wonderfull people I know now…so thanks guys and wish you all the best.Nrt and Darkestdragon(he was Gm when I first came to Sk) miss you guys and our tomb runs back when we deed to lvl up too 31.Poopingpee- back from s1 when he had that crazy mage hi’s name I can’t even spell cuz it was random haha,good to see we made it here buddy
    Matanfox/mssmochie: the funniesss and nicest smurfs you ever seen!!even thow smochie doesn’t play anymore I wont forget our time spent together.And that littleeee handsome lorrddd as I like to call him(hence the gild name) every time I see him he makes me laugh, I don’t know how he does it haha loveee ya little lordy!!!
    I need to mention here a few new people I’ve met recently who make my days happier and these are magesssss: Ucasaci,Harvests,Sileencee and Orangekahel…..now I’ve had war and rogue friends…but these guys are to dye 4! It’s just a pleasure to be with them eyther pvp,pve even in gh when we chat, fun fun fun guys!
    Ipredator-that little devil as I like to call him,gr8 guy and personality,always a pleasure tot talk to him,always there when I wanted tot alk to ,I only have good words for him and I wish him all the best.
    Hardek!!! Hahaa Cereeall boyyy! Come back you here me??!!i admire him for wanting to teach me how to pvp,this guy has soooo much pacience,you are awesome!!!ty for all the help and support!
    Azi ur the best and nicest here, u can see ur name mentioned million time hehe love u hun

Actually theres many nice players id like to mention but i wana start with Carmany she took me to cu guild when i was really noob and from there i learnt so much so i thank her and all cu members specially Matanofx for being awesome and always answer my noob quistions even now XD

Of course so much names i forgot like samokdad, shadikiller, waleedroyale, reincall, ocelz, joyyitta and xkillerjoy they ALWAYS helping in pvp specially waleed hes amazing player and akways help whenever hes called for help
    And of course i would like to mention that love always fair in selling and always there whenever u need to buy its like hes the game atm u wana quick purchase and less than auction u pm love hes awesome

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hakoom7 For This Useful Post:

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Someone would be on my list if they bought me something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    It's so refreshing to see such a positive thread!! Great job in keeping it flame free!

Time for my list:
    Every player from A-Z: Thanks for being such great players and supporting each other and the game. We <3 you all!

*I hope I didn't forget anyone
    Especially players with Z

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    Heres my list: ill try this alphabetically

Aziiii: simply is one of the most adorable girl i have ever met, she is very much encouraging, shes there when you need her, shes there when you need to vent. She is full of
    niceness , i cant say anything bad about her at all. She laughs at my lame jokes. forever DR. B!

Azepeiete: hey mr. officer, acts more matured than his age, but sometimes his childness shows :P He helps alot of rogues in guild and when i come to him and ask him if he could help a rogue.. cuz i dont know much at all, theres no question at all, hell get on that! hence, why hes an officer of DM

Cayla: definitely one of the NICEST PEOPLE youve ever met ! shes got the TLC, tender loving care. Though she may not make the best decisions ever, but were there for each other to motivate and keep are mind straight

DELPHINA: For working so hard keeping the game sane and for the questions answered, contests, generosity . thank you

Chilicrush: Wow i can never thank this woman enough. she has seen me at my weakest, she has seen me at my strongest, you can count on her 100%
    she can make you laugh, she can make you feel better. When youre in need shes there instantly. She is a great person, amazing woman, heart is plain beautiful

Defatsu: I didnt get to know this guy enough, but id love to mention him, his kindness to his fellow players stood out to me, most specially his generosity to Deviant Misfits. THANK YOU BRO

Frynoodles: Good ol' fry nuuudles , kid is funny, kid is nice, maybe i shouldnt call him kid cuz hes not, hes got a sensitive heart. he most value you and your opinions -

Hardek: Sup big boy, i consider this guy as one of my close/bestfriend in game. You learn alot from this guy, though he may not be the nicest person to other people also but to me hes a great guy, everyone got their bad side, but youd deff wanna see the goodside of this big boy.

Ipredator: AH my brother from another mother !, this guy is deff like my brother, thats no question, we fight like one, we make up like one, we hang out like one
    there is no embarassment between us. NOTHING, funny guy, and really nice guy, he will compliment you on anything that stood out to him and he will help you get ur mind focus
    and get ur game focus, man i love this guy, Bromannceeeee

Mudomasa: hey there, this guy is the little brother id long to have ! haha ill deff trade my brother for this guy, very nice guy, he shows he cares, he vents to me when hes in girl trouble haha , i love this guy

Paulsebi: Hey may not be nice to others, but this guy is one of my bestfriend in game, not a day when we wont burst out laughing, this guy is understanding, self motivated,
    A leader, he listens, really nice guy

Safiras: really nice lady, you can also vent to her - she was a great friend, deff one of the people i care about

Serancha: we kinda faded but i still love her, you can deff talk to her about anything - and shed deff make u feel great about urself, me n rav is her security that was one of the great pvp memories in my life - with her n rav

TUmaa: we just recently been kinda hangin and talking, but all nice words for this man right here, and hes canadian who lives 15 mins from me o.O haha really nice guy

Uziscata: haha my partner in crime love running pvp with her, all jokes and fun with her! kinda like a sister to me too

VAFFY: WOW deff nicest woman here too !! She lend me anything ! and she wont forget when u asked, shed even offer it to u, pm u in game and go " hey do u want my ring" haha
    i dont think ive ever seen her swear at all ! ha

Zeaneta: ..this girl.. one of the most special girls to me. and she knows why.. she helped me a lot. and tbh idk how i wouldve done it without her. she was just there at the perfect time..

Zeferoth: another bestbuddy right here, nice guy really nice - i dont ever think theres a day in game where this guy dont greet me, say hi or wanna run with me or chill out, definitely love his company

Id also like to mention
    Hinataaaaaaa - For the compliments and encouragements
    Vxy aka Sound/Noisy - for the understandings, and great conversation
    Blakadder- for being great GM of DM
    Bless- thanks for lending lvl 15 gears
    Limsyoker - for the nice comments and acknowledgements
    XCs: - great leader and a bestfriend
    Perroncel - Cute little one , really nice girl, and for calling me handsome - which i havent heard in years haha
    Kitiana - she was there for me, great advices for sure
    Seksii- nice,caring girl, if u get to know her, ud deff wanna keep her in ur life
    Krackertank- brothaa, got mad care for this guy too!, really nice guy, understanding
    Rayzorsedge/bookmaker/Gpo/sevendopey: for awesome time runs!

the list goes on - dont feel bad if i forgot you .. i have to go thru my list but the list honestly goes on forever lol

Thanks for all DeviantMisfits - You guys make me laugh, and deff caring members !
    THanks for all EOSK - Youre considered Sisterhood/Brotherhood of DM
    You made me cry Inkrdble... Great description now I know the name of ppl as incredible as you who can help me anytime.

Thanks bro!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anizeoat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

In life and in game, I've had the honour of meeting many nice, faceless people who toil, mostly in the background, to make the world a better place - because of what they love and believe in, not to satisfy an ego. The beauty of it is, some of them do so without even knowing it ;-) These are the people I admire and draw the greatest inspiration from. Some of them taught me how to be more selectively nice. So I’d like to take a moment to express my deepest thanks for some of the lower profile ones I’ve met in-game. And I sincerely hope more people have the great opportunity of knowing them.

The boys at Multi Death Corporation, esp – Stanonater (igotbigbowls) & Vulgardisplay (ipoopwizards). For always being happy and excited, generous to a fault, and constantly making me rofl. They show me how easy things really are. Stan has a big heart. A great confidante and leader who’s always there to help. Thanks for reminding me that I shouldn’t care too much abt what others say/think, and focus on what's gd n real.

Clockblocked, Streetlite & Starlitefury from Guild Name for showing me what loyalty and friendship is. Chilled out pros, very very nice. Their solid team spirit’s a rare and beautiful thing, and I’m honoured to have run with them as Alphagun right before life got busy. Of loyalty, they say, “We don’t run with just anyone who’ll play with anybody to win.” - That’s stuck strong with me ever since.

Meecah & DrGrimmy, for always being so relaxed and fun/easy to be around! They’ve been around for a while, esp Grimmy, but it hasn't changed them a bit!! I can always count on them to be open and generous with their time and their thanks!

ismoked, and Summerland, for being honest and real friends. Reminds me of the kind of friendships we only form in childhood, when we were guileless and anything was possible!

Yohoho for the constant encouragement, and lifting me higher. Tells it like it is, firm but always kind. Zero drama. A pro without an out-of-control ego, deeply thoughtful. The only player to ever take me aside and say, “True, don’t ever hesitate to say ‘no’ to anybody if that’s not what you want.”

Harleighh , for being a sassy, bright young lady with so much hope and fire. Will never forget how we met months ago in pvp, at the height of my addiction. She never stopped seeing the good in me. I practically gave up pvp after that - the change in perspective pretty much killed whatever appeal it used to hold. She reminded me that I want to protect people, work with 'em, not farm/beat the crap out of them. I rly rly hope things work out for her at med school, she deserves happiness.

Aereostar, for coming back just to say hi once in a while and remind me that my real work in is the real world.
    And Anfere, a guileless 10-year old player with a super-logical mind and a heart of gold. I sense a kind of genius.
    They both belong to certain groups of people I’m being trained to work with at the moment, and remind me of what I want to protect.

To the friends who've kept in touch along the way, and countless nice strangers who PM me everyday to tell me that my writings have reached them. Thank you for showing me it’s all worth it.

And, of course, Kalizzaa, Limsy, for all the reasons already covered in the rest of this thread. ;-)

Other credits –
    Classics, for letting me be a part of you, help grow the guild and grow with you, and entrusting me with responsibility. It's been fun, lah!!

Deviant Misfits – for having my oddball mage since Feb. I guess that means I’m truly a deviant misfit in the real sense of the term, hahaha!!

Darkling for merching for the sheer passion not the gold. It's a refreshing attitude

Vietwar for the fun times, hilarious wisecracks, and being generous with good advice! wink wink.

Ctf & Bless for the inspiring friendship they share with one another.

Joyyitta for opening up to me, and giving me a tour of that special place in Nordr.

Mysticaleagle for the interesting and challenging friendship, u were nice to me, it was something to remember. S'il faut mourir autant vivre à en crever.

Defamed - for helping put one of my principals to the test - to always speak of the good in others in your life, past and present. And to choose to say nothing at all about anyone to others, unless it's something positive. Those who hold the most challenging life lessons are often our best teachers, but we forget to thank them so - Thank you, I am grateful, perhaps one day you will come to accept the reason I gave when I decided to let go. As always, I wish you well for the future.

And thank you to everyone else I might have left out - u must pardon my human forgetfulness. I love y’all. ☺

- True
    Last edited by Origin; 08-04-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Origin For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOrigin View Post
    In life and in game, I've had the honour of meeting many nice, faceless people who toil, mostly in the background, to make the world a better place - because of what they love and believe in, not to satisfy an ego. The beauty of it is, some of them do so without even knowing it ;-) These are the people I admire and draw the greatest inspiration from. So I’d like to take a moment to express my deepest thanks for some of the lower profile ones I’ve met in-game. And I sincerely hope more people have the great opportunity of knowing them.

The boys at Multi Death Corporation, esp – Stanonater (igotbigbowls) & Vulgardisplay (ipoopwizards). For always being happy and excited, generous to a fault, and constantly making me rofl. They show me how easy things really are. Stan has a big heart. A great confidante and leader who’s always there to help. Thanks for reminding me that I shouldn’t care too much abt what others say/think, and focus on what's gd n real.

Clockblocked, Streetlite & Starlitefury from Guild Name for showing me what loyalty and friendship is. Chilled out pros. Their solid team spirit’s a rare and beautiful thing, and I’m honoured to have run with them as Alphagun right before life got busy. Of loyalty, they say, “We don’t run with just anyone who’ll play with anybody to win.” - That’s stuck strong with me ever since.

Meecah & DrGrimmy, for always being so relaxed and fun/easy to be around! They’ve been around for a while, esp Grimmy, but it hasn't changed them a bit!! I can always count on them to be open and generous with their time and their thanks!

ismoked, and Summerland, for being honest and real friends. Reminds me of the kind of friendships we only form in childhood, when we were guileless and anything was possible!

Yohoho for the constant encouragement, and lifting me higher. Tells it like it is, firm but always kind. Zero drama. A pro without an out-of-control ego, deeply thoughtful. The only player to ever take me aside and say, “True, don’t ever hesitate to say ‘no’ to anybody if that’s not what you want.”

Harleighh , for being a sassy, bright young lady with so much hope and fire. Will never forget how we met months ago in pvp, at the height of my addiction. She never stopped seeing the good in me. I practically gave up pvp after that - the change in perspective pretty much killed whatever appeal it used to hold. She reminded me that I want to protect people, work with 'em, not farm/beat the crap out of them. I rly rly hope things work out for her at med school, she deserves happiness.

Aereostar, for coming back just to say hi once in a while and remind me that my real work in is the real world.
    And Anfere, a guileless 10-year old player with a super-logical mind and a heart of gold. I sense a kind of genius.
    They both belong to certain groups of people I’m being trained to work with at the moment, and remind me of what I want to protect.

To the friends who've kept in touch along the way, and countless nice strangers who PM me everyday to tell me that my writings have reached them. Thank you for showing me it’s all worth it.

And, of course, Kalizzaa, Limsy, for all the reasons already covered in the rest of this thread. ;-)

Other credits –
    Classics, for letting me be a part of you, help grow the guild and grow with you, and entrusting me with responsibility. It's been fun, lah!!

Deviant Misfits – for having my oddball mage since Feb. I guess that means I’m truly a deviant misfit in the real sense of the term, hahaha!!

Darkling for merching for the sheer passion not the gold. It's a refreshing attitude

Vietwar for the fun times, hilarious wisecracks, and being generous with good advice! wink wink.

Ctf & Bless for the inspiring friendship they share with one another.

Joyyitta for opening up to me, and giving me a tour of that special place in Nordr.

Mysticaleagle for the interesting and challenging friendship, u were nice to me, it was something to remember. S'il faut mourir autant vivre à en crever.

Defamed - for helping put one of my principals to the test - to always speak of the good in others in your life, past and present. And to choose to say nothing at all about anyone to others, unless it's something positive. Those who hold the most challenging life lessons are often our best teachers, but we forget to thank them so - Thank you, I am grateful, perhaps one day you will come to accept the reason I gave when I decided to let go. As always, I wish you well for the future.

And thank you to everyone else I might have left out - u must pardon my human forgetfulness. I love y’all. ☺

- True
    Not heard from Stan in awhile...
    First met him when he claimed to know a hack in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Seeing that most of the people I know from here have come up with heartwarming messages with one another, I guess I should make one

They say we're nothing but pixels in this game - moving avatars with the genuine personalities and traits concealed behind our tablets, desktops and phones. Some would portray the true image they posses in real life, while others would choose to become pretentious and show a different side of em'. We can't blame the latter, after all, we all want put our best foot forward.

Since the level 16 cap, I have met people coming from the different walks of life. Through this time, I have learned to adapt into a completely new surrounding with the aid of some friends and even strangers! (or shall we call em' pugs) That simple Jarl farming would have been a recipe for a perfect relationship in game, and so with that I have put into mind that we have to cherish every moment and grab the opportunity to befriend anyone no matter how disinterested we become through this process.

Here are the list of the remarkable players I have been grateful to meet and know:

Csyui- I still remember how he helped me acquiring the 100k gold achievement (it was a big value at that time) by letting me borrow the needed cash despite the fact that we have just met and talked for an hour. He even introduced me to one of the best guild at that time and would constantly remind me that I should farm for my gears and to never be discouraged by the strong players around me.

He was my best Hauntlet Leaderboard partner together with Avshow, ExportedJunk and Hustlin. We worked hard and dominated the leaderboards for 2 seasons (pre-buffed hauntlet period)

Even the time when I got scammed by one of my trusted friends (1.5 million), this guy gave me the cash saying that I should not lose hope and remember to stand up everytime I fall down. He may have quit the game, but my respect and gratitude belongs to this guy. If you're reading this, Csyui, I love you!

Avshow This guy saw my potential of joining his famous timed run team. Even when I was undergeared, he let me join him and his friends (Csyui, Priority, ExportedJunk and Hustlin) to compete for the leaderboards. Before, I was used to charging my aimed shot and he was the first one to notice this and corrected me. Sometimes I would get annoyed how he spammed me random invites to practice and master running the hauntlet, but little did I know he gave me a permanent spot in his team. He had collected 5 shilohs at the time due to the fact that he made countless runs. I won't forgot our 1k run celebration

ExportedJunk A great person with an open mind. He was one of the best rogues and still is! He gave me tips on how to PvP and encouraged me not to be pressured by the kill farmers. He was one of the best timed runners and was a mainstay at our hauntlet team. If it were not for this guy, I would have not joined Deviant Misfits! He may have quit, but his name will forever be remembered.

Lesmiserables My BESTFRIEND. We laugh, died, killed and did timed runs together. I wonder where he is now! I miss this old dude!

Blakadder The best guildmaster I ever had. He was open to my suggestions and would PvP with me any time of the day! He may have paused playing back then, but I'm glad that he came back and now rocking the DM leaderboards!

Ipredator A true PvPer. This guy has my respect! He's wholesome and would approach me just to talk about anything under the sun.

Jozzo, DodoBear Perfect couple who taught me how to fully utilize my rogue in PvP. I can't wait for the to come back

Oximperial PvP mate. This guy knows how to roll and has the sense of humor!

Sammokodadd Hard to spell name, but this guy is one inspiration for me. He's as good as Bill Gates when making money! I love having this dude with me.

Delphina, Delphette (No kiss *** intended) She's by far the most approachable person I've ever met. She knows how to be fair among players and there's no doubt to that (just look how very likable she is!). Delph, regards to your kids!

Rasi The best mage I have met. He's the reason why I love doing PvP! He's the one you could talk to even after a long and tiring day.

Apollo I first thought of him as a snobbish person (for reasons I would not disclose, boo ya!) but the first time he pmed me, I knew something great was bound to happen. When he asks for my opinion regarding a certain topic, I would make as sure as possible to give out the most educated statement I can come up with, fearing the fact that I might ruin what friendship we have started. He's a good pvper and a wholesome person as well!

Zentess/MrPerfection/Zenlims He might have been banned several times, but this guy is my best bud. He's very fair and approachable. I remember how we do elite runs together to compete for the leaderboards. I miss you!

Matanofx The first person to be proud when I started merching. Not only he has good looks but also a veeery kind heart. His one liner jokes would crack me up after a long day at the university. This person helped people to engage in merching and would even finance their capital to do so! The first time I saw him PvP, I thought that he won't last long, but I was proven wrong (no rhyme intended). He's by far one of the decent mage I have seen!

TrueOrigin She's hardworking and approachable. I remembered how she invited me to join her team to compete for the leaderboard competition. I knew we were going to place and bag a spot and I was never wrong. Being my co-officer, she's the one I look up to when coming up with rational and fair decisions. This woman possesses true leadership skills and practices fairness among the people around her. TrueOrigin, if you are reading this I would like you to know that I am glad having to know you and I hope we can cultivate the relationship we have!

Barzagli, Overheard, Ramyunstyle, Mstjj These are my trusted mates. Without them, I would have not learned the value of teamwork. Yes they are great and geared tanks, but they're not only limited to that. I was surprised how these guys can manage to portray the exact traits they possess outside the arena. They are the best guildmates I ever had and the reason why I constantly try to improve myself in PvP.

Aedenos (Rare), JaytB (Tinydevil) The veterans who have proven themselves over a long period of time. I look up to these guys. Continue inspiring people around you!

Inkredible Incredible.

Energizeric My idol! A good mercher and a pvp player! You know what we have

Juaki and Erill Fair and approachable, these guys are exactly the type of people you wanna hang out with!

RayzorsEdge, Bookmaker, Gpoquiz, Sevendopey Rogue superstars! These guys remind me of the timed run team I once had! Keep it up guys!

Other people I would like to thank:

Aziii She made the first move to talk to me and I was so happy!
    Zuzeq and Arlisaia These rogues are masters of PVE
    Temarichan Committed guild officer, she has my respect!
    Smoller, Paulsebi, Haligali, Davidleee, Krearaw, Itoshi, SkullCrusher, Alhuntrazeck, Linkincena and so much more!
    Last edited by Limsi; 08-04-2013 at 02:05 AM.
    duck dynasty falls

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Oh thanks lims!!! So nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

For me,my first guild was Philippines Allstars.I was really excited to have a guild that i have been accepted.(I was still a wee li'l level 4-6 mage then.)Then I recommended my cousin to play AL then finally,she said yes.So i bragged about my guild to my cousins (they were actually twins lol).Then i encouraged my cousins to find a recruiter of my guild to invite them(i was just a member but didnt knew promotion existed and back then i didnt know guild chat was existed lol).But,one of my cousin joined the guild Supreme Galactic Force.Then her twin cousin joined her too.I got so jealous that I wanted to leave Philippines Allstars.My cousin said I should quickly leave the ph guild.I said no cuz i want to tell the master(she is online) that i wanted to leave.Then i got to the guild hall and saw the master.Then before i could talk to her,i noticed guilds had promotions. I was so shocked I was a member because i was quite in the ph guild for quite a while.I was heartbroken by the guild.So i said goodbye to the master and finally joined the Supreme Galactic Force.There I was treated really kindly.Its like the pain from the ph guild was gone.Then when i was lvl 17 (i think) i just randomly shouted in the guild chat "Sure wish i had a blight egg" cuz my twins cousins had a frost for one and a cinder for the other.So its impossible for me to get a malison my low level character cuz its in elite.So i dreamed i would get a blight.When i shouted at guild chat,my master was online and she said she would give me a blight egg,cuz i also said it was a day since my birthday.She said i would meet her at the guild hall.I was really happy! because i spent weeks trying to get the egg. She was always really nice! Sgf guild had two masters,scarredwolf and angelicmelody,and it was angelicmelody's shift.She loves the players dearly in the guild wether it be a member to an officer.And i was promoted to an officer after she gave me the egg.I was filled with joy.I basically lived my mage's life in Supreme Galactic Force. And,up to this day,I'm still in it.Right now im level 26 and one day when i was lvl 25 some random player gave me an abigail egg,i just, couldnt remember his name..well,if we met again i will really thank him

(Somehow i just explained my WHOLE life in al LOL XD )

14. The Following User Says Thank You to klayble For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

wow Limsy ty I'm touched. We gon hv to find our own map and do some srs cultivation, lai, kia!! :0

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Origin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

I'm gonna make a new list -_- mines spread out everywhere lol. Gonna clean up

Iluvataris, Mudomasa & Laveen You guys have been my best friends for longer than I can remember now. Haha our conversations are always so funny, you make me smile and laugh like a moron. People asking what's wrong with me ... : )

Desperoto Miss you Flesp

Samdegreat You noob

Soundsnice This guy used to be my twin (Sound & Sounds) He was the one that got me into PvP. I dont where you are anymore, but I wish you the best.

Shima I love you girl where ever you are now. You invited me to Silentkill, and for that im greatfull. You saw potential in me <3

XCS You and I had our ups and downs, but in the end your still one of my best friends... Stop playing O&C and come here!

Paulsebi You and I had our ups and downs too haha.. But ahh great friend back then. You gave me my first fortune lmao. Glad we made friends again

MzChrissy One if my first friends in AL

Overheard I owe you 1k

ButterBalle/GoRageQuit Ditching school is bad for you

Snackie My 2nd GM and still a great friend

Exoh This guy holds a speical place in my heart :] he's like my brother, always been there for me. Only guy who still calls me Sound.

Rompstoperz My little broter from another mother hehe

Alfai A great and trusted friend. Fatherly figure for me

Speedofsound/Age Berf down syndrome kid

Blueincolour, Beatriixx & Deirix My crazy friends who got me into running timed runs

Davidlee Ahhah I still remember how you kept calling me bro, even after i old you my gender

HummarKanari I cannot describe how much I miss you Hummbumm

Waylania Girl, you're so sweet. Best girl I've met

Demonassa A trusted friend, I've always envied how fast you kill in PvP

AgBeast & Harvests Beast abd Harve crazy indo friends

Monkeyshines Kasekuchen >_< my little German smurf

Rukies You rawk!

Killfreaak & Freaoutt Freak meme OP, and Jaronme!

Apollo/Palm Tree/Zeus Can't believe I'm about to do this, but you're not bad Zeus :P

Sera & Rav Good friends since Phoenix

Jxmaa & ClysterSpam spam spaaaam

Chiyuk Since SK, bro <3

OutlawlegendAwesome friend

Irish & Fleskberg Farmers team hehe I miss you guys

Gormeort Tae<3

AlexandriasALEXXXXXXX

Immortalis Bahhaahhahaa

Cero Hello, Pakner

Bangbam/Eoslor/TYLUR Lmao, I don't even know what to say

Zephy/Night You. Are. Crazy.

Safiras & Asterox These girls are amazing

Boss & Ramyunstyle Haha you guys are amazing. And Boss, Hayday is for nubs :P

Jennavice Great friend since SK

Smoller & Ryki I wonder where Ryki went :/ but Smoller still a great friend SK FTW

Darklordrey, Odi & Nrt Stoooop playing o&c

Keyou & Lovestriker Cawk, you guys, im NOT turkish hahah

Leoakre Aaa, I love you crazy mama

NastySkills You dont talk much Toe .-.

Pfurz I never see you anymore Fart

Rafaranie Im so glad I found you again <3

Jonakana/Lonakana, Avshow, Danley, Azepeitieiete Thanks for barding with me in S4! You guys say awesome.. Avs talk to me -_-
    Stingxray SK<3

Jimmychong -_- Flag Stealer

Henryiix (cant remember, but Henry .-. You're funny o.o

There's a lot more. The whole Judgement guild. the whole Silentkill

Much Love <3
    Last edited by Soundlesskill; 07-27-2014 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Grammar & Spelling Mistakes

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Aze....from bboikl

AZEPEIETE u know many arcane player may not like u but its kewl thou u know ppl like u go far and makes us thank how we can achieve tat. Its so awesome to see u in action in pve or pvp u build great trust in guild and tat awesome XD gl to u and DEVIANTS MISFITS. FRM BBOIKL lol always glad to help guildyy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bboikl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydice View Post
    Awwwww Rothy ♥♥♥♥♥ your so sweet!! love yah buddy!
    Ty Roth .. u gr8 too ^_^ muah...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crapballz View Post
    I'd like to say thanks to EOS for being there for me

Azi:u have a been a great friendthrough and through . You've always been that awesome girl :P

Grooauli and orap:u guys were the bomb .. u guys were always there for me made me stay in the game ... only if u guys still played :/ (sorry forgot how to spell ya'lls name)

Wasurat:you've been my buddy since the beginning....u are always a good person to talk to .... ur like a bro to me man

Linkincena: you're awesome thanks for all the plat and the great times we had and will have

Yashh: always a great person to talk to..u always make me laugh

Bboikl: u barely come on now but i'd like to say thanks for always giving me those free eggs and those wonderful chats

Paulsebi: u are a good leader and a good friend u little f******

Knockem/knockemout: thanks for the farming and for letting me borrow ur mythic bow

Anehaze/shariah: you've been a great friend I miss those deadly squad times we had

I know there Is more I'm missing vut those are the ones that came out for now so that's it for now .... thank you you all,ya'll have been such good friends
    yo poop .. hi-five ..
    Now Come in Whatsapp will ya ..lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

I don't know what i need to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Here's my list :

XCS : was the person who brought me in the SK guild... I was running with no guild till I meet him and till I found out how great this person is! He made me join SK, beside the fact I was hatted so much at the begging in SK...I can say that we were and are like BROs, same age, we shared same feelings and experienced a lot which made us think : WTF looks like we have a lot in common. Was the first person I could ever trust with anything, and when I mean anything, I had/have no doubts regarding him. He was always near me when I needed, he was always there to support me with advices in real life and in game, always we were there to have fun and joke. BEST MOMENTS EVER I shared with this guy in game and in whatsapp
    We were always fighting together (pvp / pve) and chillin with players and always having fun!
    Unfortunately he's not playing anymore... hope the update will bring him back cause I miss this GUY! I'm still in contact with him via other ways of communication, so I can't say I lost this guy, cause will always remain my best friend and will have a place in my heart!
    I don't have enough words for this guy! LOVE U BRO!

Inkredble : I remember first time when this guy asked me about pvp and telling me how great I was... I didn't knew him at that time but from that moment I started to speak with him and seeing that he is a great person! Then one day (after a long period of time) XCS told me that he has a lot of fun with this guy, so I asked INK to make whatsapp and also to join EOS ...he was instantly there and got instantly promoted to officer CAUSE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS.. best trio (me INK and XCS)... so we had a lot of fun!
    - this guy is GREAT, motivated, always listen to your point and can discuss without flaming !
    - He is always there if you need him, he is always there to listen to you and support you!
    - and no doubts, u deserve more than this!

Castellanna - i can never thank enough to this girl . she was supporting me when I was weak, she was always supporting me when I had hard moments with guild / game and also real life, you can count on her 100%
    - she always makes me laugh. GREAT GIRL! AND A REAL SUPPORT in game and REAL LIFE! AMAZING PERSON!
    - sometimes she is going crazy, but hey that's ANNA you really need to meet her
    - Anna please don't change anything to you, you are just perfect ! <3<3<3<3<3

Edit : added :

##############
    Anymangel - was one of my best girl in game! I did the elite new maps all the time with her, I mean with her all the time! She was a very nice and communicative girl, kind and good, respected me a lot and always had good words for me. She supported me like being her brother! She is not playing anymore BUT SHE DESERVE A PLACE IN MY HEART!
    I hope she will come one day back cause I really miss this girl! AMAZING GIRL! HOPE TO SEE U SOON ANY and I'll never forget : "Oiiii, oioio"

Snackie - Any friend, also a pleasure to meet her! Kind and helpful! She doesn't play also... I really miss you girls!
    ##############

Aziiii - I can never thank enough to Bia also, she was always supporting me and speaking nice to me!
    - she is one of the persons who play with anyone (not looking for a specific group of persons) and always having fun, she is there always to help you! I can count on her 100%
    - thanks Bia for what you are, don't change this, I know your HEART IS BIG!

Zegost / Agrippal / Yashh / Divinehawks / Keyou - I can name these guys TNT brothers! If you don't meet them, means you don't play this game joke
    - I really enjoy playing with them and having fun and chill!
    - these guys knows how to have fun and always support you no matter what.
    - also they are ppls you can count 100%, they are fair, they are honest and and and a lot of BIG WORDS FOR YOU GUYS. I love you guys! Keep it UP!
    THANKS GUYS for accepting me as a friend!
    - Unfortunately Divine doesn't play anymore, but I hope he will change his mind and come back. I miss you man!
    - Agrippal : naked warrior with santa hat always runing in guild hall after rogues and when we do guild ss he is always behind rogues watching their butts. This is his passion : PERV FXXXER!

SMOLLER - BEST SMURF IN AL HISTORY! VERY GOOD GUY AND ALWAYS SUPPORTING AND HELPING PEOPLE. WAS A PLEASURE TO FIGHT WITH HIM IN TOURNEY! YOU ARE THE BEST

Davidleee - he barely chat, but hey WHEN THIS GUY USE CHAT, u can't stop laughing He always sounds like being drunk
    - hes a good person and a good support! If you need him ask him and you can count on him!

Addictz - I was barely spoke to him until he joined EOS and saw how great this guy is!
    - he always support and help! This guy is just what you need in a guild and he knows how to have fun!
    - Thank you Addictz for your dedication and support !

Ipredator - hes a good friend and I met him because of INK... was always having fun with this guy and every time when I asked him to help, he was there! Thank you bro!

Linkincena / Ucasaci / Silenceeee / Orangekahel - fk these guys are always having fun, you can't stop laughing when they start! And they are loyal! Most important for me! Thanks guys and keep it up!

Sinarea - OMG this girl is just crazy and crazy but she's a very good girl and always making you smile I remember just today asking me 100 times to use glacian arcane ability on her just cause she said she was feeling like an ICE CUBE LMAO )
    - u can count on her!

Jennavice - THIS GUY IS AMAZING and supporting you all the time! You just need to say join and he will be there!

Jetsett - she quite, but hey! You need quite persons also! And beside the fact she is quite she is always helping and supporting ppls!
    - she's a nice girl and a kind person!

Demonassa - should I say more than pronouncing his name? YES I'll do, hes a great player / great person / great support and fair and honest and always giving his advices! Thanks demon for being part of SK / EOS.. we miss u! And you are always in our heart! Hope one day you'll come back

Leoakre - "OMG! JOIN JOIN JOIN .... nobody wanna join me... I feel so alone " and " IC WHY AFK"
    - this woman is great and beside the fact sometime I was mad on her, she was a support for this guild and helping people. YOU CAN COUNT ON HER!
    - via this way I wanna say sorry to her cause sometimes I was a jerk!

Uziscata - " TWILIGHT singer "
    - she knows I hate twilight and always making fun of her because of this! )
    - shes a great girl and a great support, beside the fact she's always screaming in guild chat )
    VORE bro take care of this girl, cause she's very good, nice and kind when she needs to be

Zaolo - WOW! With this guy support and ideas we brought EOS on #1 RANK!
    - he is smart and a support player! He's always there is you need him and always trying to help his own guild!
    - THANKS BRO!

CHIYUK AND CARMANY - the lovers! GREAT players and great friends !

- Laveen : very nice girl and had great conversations always
    - Lissy : a german woman but kind and nice and just great!
    - Darkestbmb : till one moment we were very good friends and I still include him in my list! Thanks dark for being my and XCS friend! - he's not playing anymore!
    - Almeerah : nice girl and great support, she was always there when you asked her!
    - Soundlesskill : I remember this girl and mention her here, beside the fact we had some flames! She was a nice kid and always helped! Remember how we met? Good girl!
    - Sakurakixazz : OMG MUY LOCO! Spoke a lot to this woman, she's communicative, she can have fun and laugh at your jokes, she doesn't get upset on you! SHE'S AMAZING!
    - Hinataaaaaaa : This girl was a stalker at the begging )) But I met her and she a very nice and good person! I can only say good words about her!
    - Ramy : a great player, a good friend and always was a pleasure to communicate to this guy!
    - Juaki : very good player and a kind person! We didn't communicate to much but when we did I felt this so I had to add him on the list! He deserve it!
    - Alfai : a person I met via Anymangel and Snackie, he is a very good guy and always nice chat with him, it's a good player and a good friend! YOU DESERVE YOUR SPOT bro (and sorry for not adding you from first time: SORRY! )

AND OF COURSE THERE ARE A LOT MORE TO MENTION! But if I'll speak about each one, will take me days! Don't feel bad if i forgot you, I know who you are and you will always have a place in my heart still!

Sorry for my long list, but I wanna thanks to all these amazing guys!

Roger and out!

EOS guild will be and will remain the best guild ever! LOVE YOU GUYS!

EOS AND DM <3 !!! I'll always count on DM cause I have too many friends there! Keep it you GUYS!

P.S : Sorry for the mistakes
    TY pauly ^^
    Name:  PAUL SIG.png
Views: 696
Size:  122.5 KB

N y da hell u delete whatsapp for? lol

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Thx much Lim! *attempts to hold back tears....and fails*
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

AHHHH i love you all! this thread is so emotional but in a completely good way

Theres a hole in my heart that only girls and arcane legends can fill <3

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post

Thx much Lim! *attempts to hold back tears....and fails*

Lim, I'm touched that I'm thought of in this regard. Zu and i have become good friends too :-) i can't wait to run along your side again it's always a pleasure.

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Honestly my list it low because I just restarted. I would like some new friends so add me ingame @ PvE

Alrisaia - Adding me into my new favorite guild "Elite runners" In doing so introduced me to some cool people; crowsfoot, Leeefa, Nyknicks, and many other guildies.

Elite runners guild - Obv all of them

Bunny - My girlfriend who is awesome for playing the game and putting up with my nerdness

Bat - One of the few people to add me and not beg for items.

Apollo - Showed me how cool Hammerjaw is also pretty chill dude

Everyone else on my friendslist who isnt a complete tool who continuously ask for stuff

Thanks,

PvE

PvE - Zero Death Mage
    Kdr - Mage Duelist - PvPer