Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

It's so refreshing to see such a positive thread!! Great job in keeping it flame free!

Time for my list:
    Every player from A-Z: Thanks for being such great players and supporting each other and the game. We <3 you all!

*I hope I didn't forget anyone
    Last edited by Delphina; 07-30-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    It's so refreshing to see such a positive thread!! Great job in keeping it flame free!

Time for my list:
    Every player from A-Z: Thanks for being such great players and supporting each other and the game. We <3 you all!

Awwh delph you totally forgot my alt that everyone seem to invite to parties ALL THE TIME, 0000

=]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Time for my list:

Especially players with Z

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Time for my list:

Awww *-*
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

So I guess I can make a list too! I love to read through this post and glad that so many people really do help and care. There are real people with real feelings hiding behind these toons! Important to remember that!

Annihilations - GM of Immaculate guild. He is an amazing leader and in a couple short months took the guild from nowhere to #9 on the Top 50 guild list. He has tremendous leadership abilities, great friend, and willing to help anyone that needs it. Love our runs in the Elite Arena together finding Child's Play and the frustrations on finding Bael 2. Lol!!

Iluvataris - don't really know him at all but he did give me some PvP advice that I haven't tried to use yet. Even though he responded after our guild PvP contest was over with the advice. Lol!

Carmany - for providing advice on PvP and getting me started. Still not doing as well as I want too!

Aziii - how can you not name Aziii? The sun tanning beauty that hangs out at the Pier. Miss you and all the fun we had in EOS in our street walker outfits walking around Kragg with Safiras and Appsalar. Lol!! She is very helpful and excited to play this game. My rogue's name is Photomac!

Appsalar - she is very, kind, beautiful young woman! Miss our talks and adventures together! Miss her alot! Hope she returns to the game soon at the next lvl cap. Family does come first though!

Chiabajef - my best in game friend! I think the world of him. Always helpful and provides a lot of guidance along my journey. Would make a great guild officer someday. Words really can't express how much I appreciate him. I also love our level up contest especially since I always win!

Limsyoker - provided the most helpful information on rogue PvP that I have used so far. Can't say enough!

Alhuntrazeck - my little mage buddy from EOS! Always full of jokes and fun times! Fun showing off my mythic mage gun on Photomage and watching him respond. Lol!!

Joyyitta & Spartcuss - The Love Birds of Immaculate guild!! These two are amazing friends and helpful overall. Spartcuss has saved my rogue Photomac's behind a few times in PvP when I am getting ganged up on. Joy is just full of fun and energy!

Agrippal - full of integrity and honesty. Helped my rogue through Elite Arena the first time. Left me at the end to defeat final boss but he didn't know I need it for an achievement. His apology went a long way for me! Great player and friend!!

Pizzasalad - a fun guy to be around! I will never forget our PvP experience -- Pizzasalad - "Photo. I want to try my new build against you. Ok?" Photomac - "Sure!" Charged aimed shot and a Shadow Pierce later and Pizza is dead! Pizzasalad - "Photo you hit really hard! What your dmg at?" Photomac - "Thanks! Lol! 281 dmg! Want to go again?" Pizzasalad - "NOOOOOO!!! You hit too hard!"

Alrisaia - Thanks for being around to help me get some achievements on my rogue Photomac!
    Last edited by Chauakai; 07-30-2013 at 02:38 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chauakai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

My turn!

Hakudemon : My best friend!!!! I talk to him everyday!

Neomon : Always nice and never swears. We do smileys when we talk!

Dhevil : Telling me pro pvp tips

Uniquefire : Being the best officer for < The Diamond Heroes > and doing pvp with me

And of course, my guild! ( cant forget my guild! )

So much smilies.......
    Last edited by Tishamaxine; 07-30-2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Add me on Arcane Legends! IGN : Tishamaxine
    " Hate me for who I am, at least im not pretending to be someone im not. "
    Signature made by Beelzzebob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

ppl the best and trusted I know

love: great friend and pro merchant
    aziiii : helpful and good friend
    alfai: always there for me
    shadikiller: strong worrior at pve, pvp
    joyyitta : make me joy with her
    reincell: honesty guy I know him and ocelz same and great friends
    hinataaaaaaa: help me selling and always there for me
    phoebehttie: always make me laugh
    khaledblade : my bro good farmer and pvp killer
    vietwar: honest and person u can trust
    limsoyker : pvp farmer and good friend

love you all maybe more didn't mentioned but still they know there selves
    Last edited by mokdaddd; 07-31-2013 at 10:21 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mokdaddd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mokdaddd View Post
    ppl the best and trusted and talented I know

love: great friend and pro merchant
    aziiii : helpful and good friend
    alfai: always there for me
    shadikiller: strong worrior at pve, pvp
    joyyitta : make me joy with her
    reincell: honesty guy I know him and ocelz same and great friends
    hinataaaaaaa: help me selling and always there for me
    phoebehttie: always make me laugh
    khaledblade : my bro good farmer and pvp killer
    vietwar: honest and person u can trust
    limsoyker : pvp farmer and good friend

love you all maybe more didn't mentioned but still they know there selves

Awwww sammmm, thank u))))

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Here's my list of people who i care and love the most ig.

Arseper,Madbrogomad: Best buddies since season 1, these two guided me through season 1 and i learned alot from them. Accepted me into their anonymous guild after meeting me. From being nobody to a average player. Although,they quit playing, won't forget all the fun times we been together and our memories will still remain in my heart. Hope you two be back playing Al. I'm thankful that i've met you two in my Al days.

Asterox: She bought me in to Epitome Of Excellence (EoE). We been best friends since season 2 and still playing, she was the one i cared the most whenever i'm ig. Good and sweet hearted woman, always helpful whenever someone needed help Still vaguely remember the sweet old times we had in both pvp and pve

Pinzor: Funny and honest guy and a good tank in my eyes that I've met in EoE days, although he quit playing i will still remember him.

Stingxray: One of my closest bud in EoE even now. Always a pleasure to be with him in pvp or pves cause he loves to joke around. I don't mind sharing my troubles with him. He's very friendly and open to his friends around him.

Cassadeepope: She's truly a best leader and a master in EoE. She give her best and kindness to EoEers. Nobody will get left out. Though she retired from Al,I miss her. Still hope she returns.

Deathroth Roth Nice and sweet guy.Been talking and chatting with him about the good old times we had together in EoS. Enjoyed our calm,warm hearted talks. Miss you in EoS.

Safiras: Known each other since the 16 cap, her kind generosity that i remember when i'm soloing rook hideout , she pm me saying if i have gears. She came to me and gave me a level 16 rogue weapon. I will always keep in my heart, she's kind and friendly to others too.

Uziscata+vorenusnpullo: These two make my days in EoS happy and sweet. Enjoyed uzi and vore companion here in eos. And i enjoy pvping with them. We known each other for so long hope our friendship be forever.

Zhuangzhe : Grateful of what he did and guided me through my rogue skill builds, and given me items to build my rogue toon. He's nice and kind though he quit Al , i do look forward for his return .

Trustysnow : My partner in Al since quite recently lol. Still remember how we got to know each other in paradise peir complaining of each other Ping's and network :P . Love her for who she is, sweet,thoughtful,caring and friendly.

Other names i would like to mention: Yashh,Agrippal,Divinehawkz,Sinarea,Knockem,Melissa mls,Boss,Ramyunstyle,Alhuntrazeck,Ryuzawa,Blaqq,Ca llisters,Cheeezecake,Deschanell,Excelassault,Glenb uterol,Henryxii,Jamesgreen,Leored,Mingmingloo,psyk opathic,Uicheusa,Xrogue.

Sorry for my long list... Don't think people will read but i will just post There's alot more i miss out but i know you by heart. EoE <3 EoS
    Last edited by Pizzasalad; 07-31-2013 at 01:23 PM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pizzasalad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzasalad View Post

Arseper,Madbrogomad: Best buddies since season 1, these two guided me through season 1 and i learned alot from them. Accepted me into their anonymous guild after meeting me. From being nobody to a average player. Although,they quit playing, won't forget all the fun times we been together and our memories will still remain in my heart. Hope you two be back playing Al. I'm thankful that i've met you two in my Al days.

Asterox: She bought me in to Epitome Of Excellence (EoE). We been best friends since season 2 and still playing, she was the one i cared the most whenever i'm ig. Good and sweet hearted woman, always helpful whenever someone needed help Still vaguely remember the sweet old times we had in both pvp and pve

Pinzor: Funny and honest guy and a good tank in my eyes that I've met in EoE days, although he quit playing i will still remember him.

Stingxray: One of my closest bud in EoE even now. Always a pleasure to be with him in pvp or pves cause he loves to joke around. I don't mind sharing my troubles with him. He's very friendly and open to his friends around him.

Cassadeepope: She's truly a best leader and a master in EoE. She give her best and kindness to EoEers. Nobody will get left out. Though she retired from Al,I miss her. Still hope she returns.

Deathroth Roth Nice and sweet guy.Been talking and chatting with him about the good old times we had together in EoS. Enjoyed our calm,warm hearted talks. Miss you in EoS.

Safiras: Known each other since the 16 cap, her kind generosity that i remember when i'm soloing rook hideout , she pm me saying if i have gears. She came to me and gave me a level 16 rogue weapon. I will always keep in my heart, she's kind and friendly to others too.

Uziscata+vorenusnpullo: These two make my days in EoS happy and sweet. Enjoyed uzi and vore companion here in eos. And i enjoy pvping with them. We known each other for so long hope our friendship be forever.

Zhuangzhe : Grateful of what he did and guided me through my rogue skill builds, and given me items to build my rogue toon. He's nice and kind though he quit Al , i do look forward for his return .

Trustysnow : My partner in Al since quite recently lol. Still remember how we got to know each other in paradise peir complaining of each other Ping's and network :P . Love her for who she is, sweet,thoughtful,caring and friendly.

Other names i would like to mention: Yashh,Agrippal,Divinehawkz,Sinarea,Knockem,Melissa mls,Boss,Ramyunstyle,Alhuntrazeck,Ryuzawa,Blaqq,Ca llisters,Cheeezecake,Deschanell,Excelassault,Glenb uterol,Henryxii,Jamesgreen,Leored,Mingmingloo,psyk opathic,Uicheusa,Xrogue.

Sorry for my long list... Don't think people will read but i will just post There's alot more i miss out but i know you by heart. EoE <3 EoS

Awww i am speechless

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzasalad View Post

Oooh I love that I'm your other names list -.-
    Pleasure to know you though pizz! Ye be one of a kind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'd like to say thanks to EOS for being there for me

Azi:u have a been a great friendthrough and through . You've always been that awesome girl :P

Grooauli and orap:u guys were the bomb .. u guys were always there for me made me stay in the game ... only if u guys still played :/ (sorry forgot how to spell ya'lls name)

Wasurat:you've been my buddy since the beginning....u are always a good person to talk to .... ur like a bro to me man

Linkincena: you're awesome thanks for all the plat and the great times we had and will have

Yashh: always a great person to talk to..u always make me laugh

Bboikl: u barely come on now but i'd like to say thanks for always giving me those free eggs and those wonderful chats

Paulsebi: u are a good leader and a good friend u little f******

Knockem/knockemout: thanks for the farming and for letting me borrow ur mythic bow

Anehaze/shariah: you've been a great friend I miss those deadly squad times we had

I know there Is more I'm missing vut those are the ones that came out for now so that's it for now .... thank you you all,ya'll have been such good friends
    EPITOME OF SILENTKILLS

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rapball For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crapballz View Post

Azi:u have a been a great friendthrough and through . You've always been that awesome girl :P

Grooauli and orap:u guys were the bomb .. u guys were always there for me made me stay in the game ... only if u guys still played :/ (sorry forgot how to spell ya'lls name)

Wasurat:you've been my buddy since the beginning....u are always a good person to talk to .... ur like a bro to me man

Linkincena: you're awesome thanks for all the plat and the great times we had and will have

Bboikl: u barely come on now but i'd like to say thanks for always giving me those free eggs and those wonderful chats

Knockem/knockemout: thanks for the farming and for letting me borrow ur mythic bow

Anehaze/shariah: you've been a great friend I miss those deadly squad times we had

I know there Is more I'm missing vut those are the ones that came out for now so that's it for now .... thank you you all,ya'll have been such good friends
    Thanks fxxxxxxxer You are great also poooop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crapballz View Post

yo poop .. hi-five ..
    Now Come in Whatsapp will ya ..lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Ty all for mentioning me , i wish things never change and we remain close friends ^_^ you guys are AWESOME!!!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Unataud: My best bud in AL. First met in elite southern seas while I was farming with random players. He sent me a party invite and did countless runs. Shared some frustrations on the loot system too if you know what I mean. He no longer plays (at all).;-(

Hellsminion: For the runs we did before and checking out on chat everytime you're online (when you do which is quite rare nowadays) :-)

Azepeite: For letting me join DM.

Safiras: For greeting me everytime.

Snackie: Where you at??Thanks for helping me get haunted title. Sweet girl.

The people in my current guild (Positive). Special mention to Ruthien/Kostral, Woeh and Killzonee. You guys are awesome.

If I forget someone, meet me up in pvp and bring me down. :-D

Lol I forgot Avaree. You get a free pvp kill. Thanks for inviting my alt to Chivalrous Union.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to afrobug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

How appropriate that my first post would be to say thanks to the community, especially to some players in Arcane Legends who have in one way or another shaped the character that I am today in game. Well, here goes :

Blakadder - My boss and my master. Solid as a rock, a good confidant and a wise leader. A true friend who has guided me well.
    Defatsu - My best friend in guild. Never one who would look down on my noob self but instead offering his guidance and patiently sharing his knowledge about the game with me. He will be missed dearly.
    Azepeite - My first tutor who has unselfishly taught me a lot. Thank you for bringing me on lb timed-runs.
    Safiras - The first person who approached me in guild and made me feel at home. Thanks for your warmth and kindness.
    Ipredator - My mom's other daughter A joker who keeps me laughing out loud with his witty remarks. Never seen a deadlier rogue than him.
    Friufi - My fellow countryman who is ever so kind with his words and gestures.
    Exportedjunk - The one who gave me the confidence to be an officer in guild. Another one of the best rogues I've seen throughout all the seasons.
    Inkredble - Inky another offspring from the same mother as Preddy A good officer, his existence brought unity and harmony in the guild.

There are many others who are worthy to be mentioned up there but if I go on and on, I will never get to finish this post.
    Special thanks these other nice players : Smoller, Paulsebi, Laveen, Tessabelle, Hardek, Perroncel, Chillicrush, Danley, Limsyoker, Zeferoth, Cayla, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Remind, BammBamm, Vxy, Haligali, Azemeazed, Markkkk, Kohezja, Xcs, Chiyuk, Xriasz, Aziii, Babykooo, Ramyunstyle, Zaudec, Mr&MrsDanmei, Uiscabu

I may have missed out some names. I will edit this post as their names comes to mind.
    Last edited by Vaffy; 08-09-2013 at 12:30 PM.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vaffy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffy View Post
    How appropriate that my first post would be to say thanks to the community, especially to some players in Arcane Legends who have in one way or another shaped the character that I am today in game. Well, here goes :

Blakadder - My boss and my master. Solid as a rock, a good confidant and a wise leader. A true friend who has guided me well.
    Defatsu - My best friend in guild. Never one who would look down on my noob self but instead offering his guidance and patiently sharing his knowledge about the game with me. He will be missed dearly.
    Azepeite - My first tutor who has unselfishly taught me a lot. Thank you for bringing me on lb timed-runs.
    Safiras - The first person who approached me in guild and made me feel at home. Thanks for your warmth and kindness.
    Ipredator - My mom's other daughter A joker who keeps me laughing out loud with his witty remarks. Never seen a deadlier rogue than him.
    Exportedjunk - The one who gave me the confidence to be an officer in guild. Another one of the best rogues I've seen throughout all the seasons.
    Inkredble - Inky another offspring from the same mother as Preddy A good officer, his existence brought unity and harmony in the guild.

There are many others who are worthy to be mentioned up there but if I go on and on, I will never get to finish this post.
    Special thanks these other nice players : Smoller, Paulsebi, Laveen, Tessabelle, Hardek, Perroncel, Chillicrush, Danley, Limsyoker, Zeferoth, Cayla, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Remind, BammBamm, Vxy, Haligali, Azemeazed, Markkkk, Kohezja, Xcs, Chiyuk, Xriasz, Aziii, Babykooo, Ramyunstyle, Zaudec

I may have missed out some names. I will edit this post as their names comes to mind.
    how touching :$ <3

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

28. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffy View Post

Special thanks these other nice players : Smoller, Paulsebi, Laveen, Tessabelle, Hardek, Perroncel, Chillicrush, Danley, Limsyoker, Zeferoth, Cayla, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Remind, BammBamm, Vxy, Haligali, Azemeazed, Markkkk, Kohezja, Xcs, Chiyuk, Xriasz, Aziii, Babykooo, Ramyunstyle, Zaudec, Mr&MrsDanmei

Thanks Vaffy <3

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Does anyone know where is kohezja?