Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samdegreat View Post
    This makes me think- but these are the main ones i found on my friends list...

Brutoman/silentasasain- we played from the start always playing-levelling and competing together, (however he is to busy for me now, always merching with other people's gold XD)

Immortalis- always lending me gold for something expensive and very chatty

Shalanzar- not the best mage I have seen lol, but great to talk to, also he is always in my party for new expansions, we have even agreed to do lv 36 cap together

Aquatrex- luckiest person ever always gets good loot, don't talk as much now but a good friend and a good farmer

Moonorchid- always play pvp together

Xradioactive/xbabydom- same as moonorchid

Rafaraine- doesn't play much but we always used to farm together

Deadroth- for mentioning me and I remember him for pvp lol

Awesome players/pros i haven't mentioned:

Zegost, blakadder, orangekahel, linkincena, tumaa, limsyoker, khalitzberg, santamage, magicflava, oksert, youudie, barjeee, lovesongs, krearaw, aovora, energizeric, flowersluffer, Apollo, bless, acidious, aziiii, krabyypatyy, sliferslayer

Ipredator- the most powerful rogue i have ever seen in pvp, how do we kill him! Can someone tell me?

This was from the top of my head, if your name should be on here let me know or post a message!

Thx friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sad to say I haven't found anyone nice yet I only find lazy and selfish people :/

Ing:BloodStarx

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbuddyjosh View Post
    Idk the nicest but ill say my friends lol

Average joes all members!

Apollo (he's Apollo, seriously jkjk)
    Sheriff/hax - (beggar.)
    Y O L O/improve good friend
    Injeborge (beggar )
    Defamed (great person, VERY kind and helpful, fun to talk to)
    Bekoua (been my top 5 best friends every since I met him in the "Betrayal forces contest 4"
    Ialarie I miss u Larie
    themiraclebird/bless (very helpful, ur too rich!)
    Ctf (trustworthy friend)
    Deathblaze o I remember the days of the arcane pirates yarr

I'd trust all of these friends with anything I have, thanks guys!
    Actually you're the one who gave me the stuff. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ujiolo View Post
    so many people to thank here, i hope i won't miss anyone.

This list is not in order.

ipredator - my man, he's like a brother to me, and my idol as well. Such a good player with a very healthy playing mindset. He's always there to listen and have pleasant conversations with. He's the only guy in game i know that's from my country, and we have very similar backgrounds. He also always willing to help you improve your build and give advices.

blakkadder - i've been a gamer for 8 years and i've seen all sort of guild/alliance leaders or masters. Almost none of them come close to this guy in terms of how to run a guild. I'm unbelievably thankful for him for making dm such a cool guild. He always ready to answer my questions. Great leader, player and chatter. He's wickedly funny, always makes me laugh. I love this guy.

slappityslap - haha slaps, he's probably the funniest guy i know. I was recently really touched by how kind and trustworthy he is behind his cocky-funny personality. I'd love to consider him a friend of mine.

dblspell - dbl.. Probably the most laid back guy i've seen in game haha. He's a decent and aggressive mage. I'm very thankfu for him for inspiring me to push to impossible limits with trade. Very trustworthy also.

missydynamic - lovely missy dissy hissy. She's a great friend of mine. He has a miraculous sense of humor, very very funny, although no every body understand her humor like me. Very fun to chat with.

azepeiete - yes aze you're nice! Ha! It's impossible to describe how much this guy impress me with his achievements. We're very much alike. He's always pushing the limits, breaking records, always about being efficient. His helps a lot of people and has incredible sense of helping other players. One of the best players i've met in any game!

hinataaaaaa - anaaaa.. Ms.hilfiger lol. One of my best friends in game, we always chat and gossip. She's very kind to me and i try to be kind to her as well. Always always fun to chat with and always make guild chat a pleasant chatty environment. Everyone i know loves this girl. Definitely one of the most social players i've ever met.

vaffy/vuffy - sis! It impossible to describe how kind this girl is. Always always there to help, no matter who you are, she's willing to help you. I always feel protective of her because her kind heart can be used by a lot of douchebags. Thank you for inspiring me to be a kinder and better person. She's definitely the most person in game that i'd like to meet in real life.

youdie - took me totally by surprise. I started pvp and doing well against rogues and tanks but had no clue how to fight mages, out of nowhere he pms me and explain mages skills in pvp to me and how to counter them. He even was kind enough to show me how the casts look like. I'll be forever grateful for this.

doraemon + suraaw - pussies!!!!! Hahaha. I love those two, they are brothers and always playing together, i definitely would like to be the third brother. I used to run with them a lot. Suraaw still always invites me to krunch/bael and i'm always grateful for him.

haligali - great player. And like me, always wanna farm. Very fun and good to run with. I always learn from her when it comes to doing maps fast. She broke many many timed runs.

elmare - great mage. We play together a lot, he's my running buddy and now we're playing pvp together. Hopefully we'll slaughter everyone in pvp in the future.

bboikl - very cheerful guy, although i don't know him well, he always make guild chat better with his happy attitude.

chillicrush - naughty! Haha. I love this girl, she's a badass and fun to chat with.

remind - the guy who invited me to dm. Thanks man! I'm very happy to be here.

defatsu - one of the best players i've met in my entire life. He's one of these great guys who changes and adapts himself to maximize efficiency. I'm incredibly sad he quit the game, coz i didnt get much time to run with him. He gave me the most valuable advices i've ever had. Really inspiring guy.

vreez - a friend of mine since start, we always chat and say what's going with us. He always compliment me on my achievements.

inkredible - ink! This guy always makes guild chat active and always spices things up. Although he doesn't log in that much these day, i hope he will stay around. I love to argue with him haha.

And most of all:
    deviant misfits, my wonderful guild. If it wasn't for this guild this game would have been very boring. Thank you for having me.

omg mr. Hilfiger haahah makes me wanna cry, so kind words<3

<Pride>

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Thanks to all the godly smurfs for gving me mana
    Special thanks to Psykopathic for NOT giving me mana, but telling me to heal his.
    Lmao. I just started snooping around on forums more. Thanks for giving me epic 1st page spot in the only way I could possibly make it into this thread. Lmao

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psykopathic28 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psykopathic28 View Post
    Lmao. I just started snooping around on forums more. Thanks for giving me epic 1st page spot in the only way I could possibly make it into this thread. Lmao
    Legitamentally lol'd hahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ujiolo View Post
    So many people to thank here, I hope I won't miss anyone.

This list is not in order.

Ipredator - My man, he's like a brother to me, and my idol as well. Such a good player with a very healthy playing mindset. He's always there to listen and have pleasant conversations with. He's the only guy in game I know that's from my country, and we have very similar backgrounds. He also always willing to help you improve your build and give advices.

Blakkadder - I've been a gamer for 8 years and I've seen all sort of guild/alliance leaders or masters. Almost none of them come close to this guy in terms of how to run a guild. I'm unbelievably thankful for him for making DM such a cool guild. He always ready to answer my questions. Great leader, player and chatter. He's wickedly funny, always makes me laugh. I love this guy.

Slappityslap - Haha slaps, he's probably the funniest guy I know. I was recently really touched by how kind and trustworthy he is behind his cocky-funny personality. I'd love to consider him a friend of mine.

Dblspell - Dbl.. probably the most laid back guy I've seen in game haha. He's a decent and aggressive mage. I'm very thankfu for him for inspiring me to push to impossible limits with trade. Very trustworthy also.

Missydynamic - Lovely missy dissy hissy. She's a great friend of mine. He has a miraculous sense of humor, very very funny, although no every body understand her humor like me. Very fun to chat with.

Azepeiete - Yes aze you're nice! Ha! It's impossible to describe how much this guy impress me with his achievements. We're very much alike. He's always pushing the limits, breaking records, always about being efficient. His helps a lot of people and has incredible sense of helping other players. One of the best players I've met in any game!

Hinataaaaaa - Anaaaa.. Ms.Hilfiger lol. One of my best friends in game, we always chat and gossip. She's very kind to me and I try to be kind to her as well. Always always fun to chat with and always make guild chat a pleasant chatty environment. Everyone I know loves this girl. Definitely one of the most social players I've ever met.

Vaffy/Vuffy - Sis! It impossible to describe how kind this girl is. Always always there to help, no matter who you are, she's willing to help you. I always feel protective of her because her kind heart can be used by a lot of douchebags. Thank you for inspiring me to be a kinder and better person. She's definitely the most person in game that I'd like to meet in real life.

Youdie - Took me totally by surprise. I started pvp and doing well against rogues and tanks but had no clue how to fight mages, out of nowhere he pms me and explain mages skills in pvp to me and how to counter them. He even was kind enough to show me how the casts look like. I'll be forever grateful for this.

Doraemon + Suraaw - Pussies!!!!! hahaha. I love those two, they are brothers and always playing together, I definitely would like to be the third brother. I used to run with them a lot. Suraaw still always invites me to krunch/bael and I'm always grateful for him.

Haligali - great player. And like me, always wanna farm. Very fun and good to run with. I always learn from her when it comes to doing maps fast. She broke many many timed runs.

Elmare - great mage. We play together a lot, he's my running buddy and now we're playing pvp together. Hopefully we'll slaughter everyone in pvp in the future.

Bboikl - Very cheerful guy, although I don't know him well, he always make guild chat better with his happy attitude.

Chillicrush - Naughty! haha. I love this girl, she's a badass and fun to chat with.

Remind - The guy who invited me to DM. THanks man! I'm very happy to be here.

Defatsu - One of the best players I've met in my entire life. He's one of these great guys who changes and adapts himself to maximize efficiency. I'm incredibly sad he quit the game, coz I didnt get much time to run with him. He gave me the most valuable advices I've ever had. Really inspiring guy.

Vreez - A friend of mine since start, we always chat and say what's going with us. He always compliment me on my achievements.

Inkredible - Ink! This guy always makes guild chat active and always spices things up. Although he doesn't log in that much these day, I hope he will stay around. I love to argue with him haha.

And most of all:
    Deviant Misfits, my wonderful guild. If it wasn't for this guild this game would have been very boring. Thank you for having me.

this broke my heart. in a good way.
    thanks man..

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anizeoat View Post
    You made me cry Inkrdble... Great description now I know the name of ppl as incredible as you who can help me anytime.

Thanks bro!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i made you cry? nooo i dont want you to cry!! <3 lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psykopathic28 View Post
    Haha, you sell your self too short! Don't pretend! Deep down inside you yourself have a good heart and are a good and trustworthy person You have been a good friend to me and I am sure many others in game.
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 08-18-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iluvataris View Post
    i miss you sek : /

want to say thank you to the outlaws as well....
    Alot of great players started there..
    like i said i will always be an outlaw at heart.

no order.
    INKREDBLE
    SEKSII
    IMME/omgurugly GM
    PLOXOUTLAW
    BUIHITIE
    KRACKERTANK
    OUTLAWLEGEND
    DFINEZT
    KITIANA
    MUDOMASA----these guys always been like little bro's : )
    Knucks<------/
    WAGOWN
    CORSTOT
    DEZ
    BANGER
    DIETZ
    ahjun
    home guild, my very first, and the first reason why i enjoyed playing arcane
    i started my arcane bacj early december.. played once or twice and got bored..
    then one time i was in guild castle then im like I NEED A GUILD PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    then someone , i believe kitiana ,. cant remember, but someone invited me to outlaw immortals
    - right of the bat i enjoyed that guild, great people, great contests, i was encouraged
    from lvl 15 to 21 cap in 3 days because of their help. OUTLAW IMMORTALS were the one who encouraged me being active
    ..their nicest and leadership rubbed off too me,it motivated me to also help "noobs" in guild to make them feel at home.. with warm welcomings etc
    i know how it felt like not knowing anything at all , without them i wouldnt be where i am now
    theyre the origin.. and now i cant stop gearing people up LMAO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would really wanna thanks to Phoebehottie and Stonephysique (my cool philiphines friends) for giving me Malison, eggs, weapon, armor, etc etc and helped me leveled up my toons. Helped me powered my stats. N thanks for teaching me some tagalog language. Love u guys

seraneyla

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mistiquexmen View Post
    I would really wanna thanks to Phoebehottie and Stonephysique (my cool philiphines friends) for giving me Malison, eggs, weapon, armor, etc etc and helped me leveled up my toons. Helped me powered my stats. N thanks for teaching me some tagalog language. Love u guys
    Interesting

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

In AL, there are TONS of people i respect, these are just a few. Big hug to all my friends below ).

Firstly i would sincerely like to thank: Asherslasher, Narutoxin, Rohanpro, Rpro, Enifiaral, Sailingcookie and Warrenman for everything you guys did for me in the past! If any of you are reading this, PLEASE COME BACK ON AL!

And below are my dearest friends of all!

Temarichan

Ahani

Lethaljade

Leeelooo

Potatodog

Scarlettblade

Oedid

Alooy

Pottter

Alexandrosak

LadyJM

Iekearil

Snazzah

Zafiina

Starwarsgurrl

There r MANY more i havent mentioned here but these r many of the ppl that really stand out to me!
    Last edited by rishpro; 12-04-2013 at 03:28 AM.
    Main: Rishpro

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rishpro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbuddyjosh View Post
    There are so many nice players! Why choose just one!
    Omg bat u didn't say me I'm so disappointed :3
    Your bfflamo
    Inje

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I would like to thank beatriixx for being super nice to me and pretty much everyone. Thank u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

i thank all people who party with me and make me 3 lvl 31. due to my high(1000-100k) ,they helped me a lot.
    thanks all of u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

K...here it goes,

Bendiana, Dumbledoree- for being the first best friends ever
    Phillipines pride- guys i shared moments with being a twink
    immaculate- first pro guild and current guild
    Osaleasa- for um...how can i say this? For saying ____ at my face
    Daaragrv- miss u bud
    Conantheba- u too

And finnaly.....
    Aziyabada- for taking my juggernaut and asking for 150k for it, THANKS!!!!
    Oh.. And
    Azishaube!!! For taking my locked
    Last edited by Kycus; 08-21-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    COOLNESS OVERDOSE

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Aedenos aka Rare/Common/Mythic.

For what reason?
    Meh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I gave out a WHOLE bunch of legendary armor simply because it looked "ugly" and after seeing all these gear posts I regret it when I sleep
    NotBleeps!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

girl players

1. Mira - prettiest player in al after me and orso very nice
    2. Ane - mami #1, so wise and understand what i want
    3. Kja - nicest player, help everyone even noobs :3

- ifly - mami #2, love hear her story, thi rak
    - Bella - beautiful player and nice to me
    - Carman - my sis
    - Sandy - funny friend
    - Ceo - mami #3, always help me
    - Leo - funny mami, ppl chilling in pier but she chilling in pvp D
    - Limsy - beautiful player, i adore her
    - Azi - everyone love her, so i do
    - Noisy - best rogue, thi rak
    - Hinata - bff
    - Laven - thi rak
    - Tesa
    - Xaru
    - Jexy - thi rak
    - Vaf
    - Meli

boy players

1. Uich - best guy in this game
    2. Ici - very soft to me >< iciii come back pliss
    3. Ford - good guy lol thi rak

- Ink - my real mom said ink is handsome guy but i dont think so, well call him now "heyy handsome"
    - Blak - good leader
    - Pred- best rogue
    - Hard - best warrior
    - Fry - good friend
    - Prior
    - Zef
    - Tuma
    - Des - good merchant
    - Ryu - top player atm xD yayy gratz

all member in judgement guild <3

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perroncel For This Useful Post: