Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Everyone im gonna thank im simply thanking for being themselves=] good ppl i have much respect for
    Ooo, that's me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Heres my list: ill try this alphabetically

Aziiii: simply is one of the most adorable girl i have ever met, she is very much encouraging, shes there when you need her, shes there when you need to vent. She is full of
    niceness , i cant say anything bad about her at all. She laughs at my lame jokes. forever DR. B!

Azepeiete: hey mr. officer, acts more matured than his age, but sometimes his childness shows :P He helps alot of rogues in guild and when i come to him and ask him if he could help a rogue.. cuz i dont know much at all, theres no question at all, hell get on that! hence, why hes an officer of DM

Cayla: definitely one of the NICEST PEOPLE youve ever met ! shes got the TLC, tender loving care. Though she may not make the best decisions ever, but were there for each other to motivate and keep are mind straight

DELPHINA: For working so hard keeping the game sane and for the questions answered, contests, generosity . thank you

Chilicrush: Wow i can never thank this woman enough. she has seen me at my weakest, she has seen me at my strongest, you can count on her 100%
    she can make you laugh, she can make you feel better. When youre in need shes there instantly. She is a great person, amazing woman, heart is plain beautiful

Defatsu: I didnt get to know this guy enough, but id love to mention him, his kindness to his fellow players stood out to me, most specially his generosity to Deviant Misfits. THANK YOU BRO

Frynoodles: Good ol' fry nuuudles , kid is funny, kid is nice, maybe i shouldnt call him kid cuz hes not, hes got a sensitive heart. he most value you and your opinions -

Hardek: Sup big boy, i consider this guy as one of my close/bestfriend in game. You learn alot from this guy, though he may not be the nicest person to other people also but to me hes a great guy, everyone got their bad side, but youd deff wanna see the goodside of this big boy.

Ipredator: AH my brother from another mother !, this guy is deff like my brother, thats no question, we fight like one, we make up like one, we hang out like one
    there is no embarassment between us. NOTHING, funny guy, and really nice guy, he will compliment you on anything that stood out to him and he will help you get ur mind focus
    and get ur game focus, man i love this guy, Bromannceeeee

Mudomasa: hey there, this guy is the little brother id long to have ! haha ill deff trade my brother for this guy, very nice guy, he shows he cares, he vents to me when hes in girl trouble haha , i love this guy

Paulsebi: Hey may not be nice to others, but this guy is one of my bestfriend in game, not a day when we wont burst out laughing, this guy is understanding, self motivated,
    A leader, he listens, really nice guy

Safiras: really nice lady, you can also vent to her - she was a great friend, deff one of the people i care about

Serancha: we kinda faded but i still love her, you can deff talk to her about anything - and shed deff make u feel great about urself, me n rav is her security that was one of the great pvp memories in my life - with her n rav

TUmaa: we just recently been kinda hangin and talking, but all nice words for this man right here, and hes canadian who lives 15 mins from me o.O haha really nice guy

Uziscata: haha my partner in crime love running pvp with her, all jokes and fun with her! kinda like a sister to me too

VAFFY: WOW deff nicest woman here too !! She lend me anything ! and she wont forget when u asked, shed even offer it to u, pm u in game and go " hey do u want my ring" haha
    i dont think ive ever seen her swear at all ! ha

Zeaneta: ..this girl.. one of the most special girls to me. and she knows why.. she helped me a lot. and tbh idk how i wouldve done it without her. she was just there at the perfect time..

Zeferoth: another bestbuddy right here, nice guy really nice - i dont ever think theres a day in game where this guy dont greet me, say hi or wanna run with me or chill out, definitely love his company

Id also like to mention
    Hinataaaaaaa - For the compliments and encouragements
    Vxy aka Sound/Noisy - for the understandings, and great conversation
    Blakadder- for being great GM of DM
    Bless- thanks for lending lvl 15 gears
    Limsyoker - for the nice comments and acknowledgements
    XCs: - great leader and a bestfriend
    Perroncel - Cute little one , really nice girl, and for calling me handsome - which i havent heard in years haha
    Kitiana - she was there for me, great advices for sure
    Seksii- nice,caring girl, if u get to know her, ud deff wanna keep her in ur life
    Krackertank- brothaa, got mad care for this guy too!, really nice guy, understanding
    Rayzorsedge/bookmaker/Gpo/sevendopey: for awesome time runs!

the list goes on - dont feel bad if i forgot you .. i have to go thru my list but the list honestly goes on forever lol

Thanks for all DeviantMisfits - You guys make me laugh, and deff caring members !
    THanks for all EOSK - Youre considered Sisterhood/Brotherhood of DM
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-29-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

^ ur awful nice too, just thought to keep my list short, was sleepy --"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    ^ ur awful nice too, just thought to keep my list short, was sleepy --"
    thank you :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Lol ink.
    INK for apologising

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post

Aziiii: simply is one of the most adorable girl i have ever met, she is very much encouraging, shes there when you need her, shes there when you need to vent. She is full of
    niceness , i cant say anything bad about her at all. She laughs at my lame jokes. forever DR. B!

Azepeiete: hey mr. officer, acts more matured than his age, but sometimes his childness shows :P He helps alot of rogues in guild and when i come to him and ask him if he could help a rogue.. cuz i dont know much at all, theres no question at all, hell get on that! hence, why hes an officer of DM

Cayla: definitely one of the NICEST PEOPLE youve ever met ! shes got the TLC, tender loving care. Though she may not make the best decisions ever, but were there for each other to motivate and keep are mind straight

DELPHINA: For working so hard keeping the game sane and for the questions answered, contests, generosity . thank you

Chilicrush: Wow i can never thank this woman enough. she has seen me at my weakest, she has seen me at my strongest, you can count on her 100%
    she can make you laugh, she can make you feel better. When youre in need shes there instantly. She is a great person, amazing woman, heart is plain beautiful

Defatsu: I didnt get to know this guy enough, but id love to mention him, his kindness to his fellow players stood out to me, most specially his generosity to Deviant Misfits. THANK YOU BRO

Frynoodles: Good ol' fry nuuudles , kid is funny, kid is nice, maybe i shouldnt call him kid cuz hes not, hes got a sensitive heart. he most value you and your opinions -

Hardek: Sup big boy, i consider this guy as one of my close/bestfriend in game. You learn alot from this guy, though he may not be the nicest person to other people also but to me hes a great guy, everyone got their bad side, but youd deff wanna see the goodside of this big boy.

Ipredator: AH my brother from another mother !, this guy is deff like my brother, thats no question, we fight like one, we make up like one, we hang out like one
    there is no embarassment between us. NOTHING, funny guy, and really nice guy, he will compliment you on anything that stood out to him and he will help you get ur mind focus

Mudomasa: hey there, this guy is the little brother id long to have ! haha ill deff trade my brother for this guy, very nice guy, he shows he cares, he vents to me when hes in girl trouble haha , i love this guy

Paulsebi: Hey may not be nice to others, but this guy is one of my bestfriend in game, not a day when we wont burst out laughing, this guy is understanding, self motivated,

Safiras: really nice lady, you can also vent to her - she was a great friend, deff one of the people i care about

Serancha: we kinda faded but i still love her, you can deff talk to her about anything - and shed deff make u feel great about urself, me n rav is her security that was one of the great pvp memories in my life - with her n rav

TUmaa: we just recently been kinda hangin and talking, but all nice words for this man right here, and hes canadian who lives 15 mins from me o.O haha really nice guy

Uziscata: haha my partner in crime love running pvp with her, all jokes and fun with her! kinda like a sister to me too

VAFFY: WOW deff nicest woman here too !! She lend me anything ! and she wont forget when u asked, shed even offer it to u, pm u in game and go " hey do u want my ring" haha

Zeaneta: ..this girl.. one of the most special girls to me. and she knows why.. she helped me a lot. and tbh idk how i wouldve done it without her. she was just there at the perfect time..

Zeferoth: another bestbuddy right here, nice guy really nice - i dont ever think theres a day in game where this guy dont greet me, say hi or wanna run with me or chill out, definitely love his company

Id also like to mention
    Perroncel - Cute little one , really nice girl, and for calling me handsome - which i havent heard in years haha
    Seksii- nice,caring girl, if u get to know her, ud deff wanna keep her in ur life
    Krackertank- brothaa, got mad care for this guy too!, really nice guy, understanding

the list goes on - dont feel bad if i forgot you .. i have to go thru my list but the list honestly goes on forever lol

Thanks for all DeviantMisfits - You guys make me laugh, and deff caring members !
    By compliments u mean me telling u, u sux ? Lolol thank u inky for making me laugh

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Id also like to mention

Love you big boy.. as you said, brother from another mother.. <33 ( with bit homo ) bwahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

I'll throw some names out in no particular order:

Alhunt - you're awesome mate and a very very active member of this community.

Iluvataris - always willing to help even noobs

Alizera - quit I think

Ruffcrew - quit (originating GM of Elite Runners)

The Cheeses (Joncheese and Emmacheese) These mages are incredible and always willing to run with noobs to teach them and help them get Elite Skull Cove achievements

Kingmartin (Queenotshade) - a valuable member of Elite Runners and one of the nicest people I've met in AL

Zuzeq - Brother from another mother (rogue with a different and very effective build)

Ebarahy - Always willing to help and refers members to our guild regularly

Energizerac - You probably don't know how much you helped me when I first started but back in AF you were always willing to help me.

Raxin & Merryjane - both quit, but both were awesome players and always helpful.

Leeefa - backing me up as the Rogue coach even though I've just thrown you into the role

Crowsfoot - for being helpful to everyone who asks anytime - rare to find such a good player willing to share

Killingsworth - You're an A$$ mate but I love you. Plus you're a cheesehead and you know what I mean...

Wkiat - thanks for your service - you know what I mean.

Wowsome - always helpful in the forums

Photomage - you know why

Doc - such a great member of this community

Grimmy - you too mate - great job!

I'm going to stop there but I know I missed some... maybe I'll come back and update - if I missed you and you think I should've included you... please correct me

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alrisaia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Here's my list :

XCS : was the person who brought me in the SK guild... I was running with no guild till I meet him and till I found out how great this person is! He made me join SK, beside the fact I was hatted so much at the begging in SK...I can say that we were and are like BROs, same age, we shared same feelings and experienced a lot which made us think : WTF looks like we have a lot in common. Was the first person I could ever trust with anything, and when I mean anything, I had/have no doubts regarding him. He was always near me when I needed, he was always there to support me with advices in real life and in game, always we were there to have fun and joke. BEST MOMENTS EVER I shared with this guy in game and in whatsapp
    We were always fighting together (pvp / pve) and chillin with players and always having fun!
    Unfortunately he's not playing anymore... hope the update will bring him back cause I miss this GUY! I'm still in contact with him via other ways of communication, so I can't say I lost this guy, cause will always remain my best friend and will have a place in my heart!
    I don't have enough words for this guy! LOVE U BRO!

Inkredble : I remember first time when this guy asked me about pvp and telling me how great I was... I didn't knew him at that time but from that moment I started to speak with him and seeing that he is a great person! Then one day (after a long period of time) XCS told me that he has a lot of fun with this guy, so I asked INK to make whatsapp and also to join EOS ...he was instantly there and got instantly promoted to officer CAUSE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS.. best trio (me INK and XCS)... so we had a lot of fun!
    - this guy is GREAT, motivated, always listen to your point and can discuss without flaming !
    - He is always there if you need him, he is always there to listen to you and support you!
    - and no doubts, u deserve more than this!

Castellanna - i can never thank enough to this girl . she was supporting me when I was weak, she was always supporting me when I had hard moments with guild / game and also real life, you can count on her 100%
    - she always makes me laugh. GREAT GIRL! AND A REAL SUPPORT in game and REAL LIFE! AMAZING PERSON!
    - sometimes she is going crazy, but hey that's ANNA you really need to meet her
    - Anna please don't change anything to you, you are just perfect ! <3<3<3<3<3

Edit : added :

##############
    Anymangel - was one of my best girl in game! I did the elite new maps all the time with her, I mean with her all the time! She was a very nice and communicative girl, kind and good, respected me a lot and always had good words for me. She supported me like being her brother! She is not playing anymore BUT SHE DESERVE A PLACE IN MY HEART!
    I hope she will come one day back cause I really miss this girl! AMAZING GIRL! HOPE TO SEE U SOON ANY and I'll never forget : "Oiiii, oioio"

Snackie - Any friend, also a pleasure to meet her! Kind and helpful! She doesn't play also... I really miss you girls!
    ##############

Aziiii - I can never thank enough to Bia also, she was always supporting me and speaking nice to me!
    - she is one of the persons who play with anyone (not looking for a specific group of persons) and always having fun, she is there always to help you! I can count on her 100%
    - thanks Bia for what you are, don't change this, I know your HEART IS BIG!

Zegost / Agrippal / Yashh / Divinehawks / Keyou - I can name these guys TNT brothers! If you don't meet them, means you don't play this game joke
    - I really enjoy playing with them and having fun and chill!
    - these guys knows how to have fun and always support you no matter what.
    - also they are ppls you can count 100%, they are fair, they are honest and and and a lot of BIG WORDS FOR YOU GUYS. I love you guys! Keep it UP!
    THANKS GUYS for accepting me as a friend!
    - Unfortunately Divine doesn't play anymore, but I hope he will change his mind and come back. I miss you man!
    - Agrippal : naked warrior with santa hat always runing in guild hall after rogues and when we do guild ss he is always behind rogues watching their butts. This is his passion : PERV FXXXER!

SMOLLER - BEST SMURF IN AL HISTORY! VERY GOOD GUY AND ALWAYS SUPPORTING AND HELPING PEOPLE. WAS A PLEASURE TO FIGHT WITH HIM IN TOURNEY! YOU ARE THE BEST

Davidleee - he barely chat, but hey WHEN THIS GUY USE CHAT, u can't stop laughing He always sounds like being drunk
    - hes a good person and a good support! If you need him ask him and you can count on him!

Addictz - I was barely spoke to him until he joined EOS and saw how great this guy is!
    - he always support and help! This guy is just what you need in a guild and he knows how to have fun!
    - Thank you Addictz for your dedication and support !

Ipredator - hes a good friend and I met him because of INK... was always having fun with this guy and every time when I asked him to help, he was there! Thank you bro!

Linkincena / Ucasaci / Silenceeee / Orangekahel - fk these guys are always having fun, you can't stop laughing when they start! And they are loyal! Most important for me! Thanks guys and keep it up!

Sinarea - OMG this girl is just crazy and crazy but she's a very good girl and always making you smile I remember just today asking me 100 times to use glacian arcane ability on her just cause she said she was feeling like an ICE CUBE LMAO )
    - u can count on her!

Jennavice - THIS GUY IS AMAZING and supporting you all the time! You just need to say join and he will be there!

Jetsett - she quite, but hey! You need quite persons also! And beside the fact she is quite she is always helping and supporting ppls!
    - she's a nice girl and a kind person!

Demonassa - should I say more than pronouncing his name? YES I'll do, hes a great player / great person / great support and fair and honest and always giving his advices! Thanks demon for being part of SK / EOS.. we miss u! And you are always in our heart! Hope one day you'll come back

Leoakre - "OMG! JOIN JOIN JOIN .... nobody wanna join me... I feel so alone " and " IC WHY AFK"
    - this woman is great and beside the fact sometime I was mad on her, she was a support for this guild and helping people. YOU CAN COUNT ON HER!
    - via this way I wanna say sorry to her cause sometimes I was a jerk!

Uziscata - " TWILIGHT singer "
    - she knows I hate twilight and always making fun of her because of this! )
    - shes a great girl and a great support, beside the fact she's always screaming in guild chat )
    VORE bro take care of this girl, cause she's very good, nice and kind when she needs to be

Zaolo - WOW! With this guy support and ideas we brought EOS on #1 RANK!
    - he is smart and a support player! He's always there is you need him and always trying to help his own guild!
    - THANKS BRO!

CHIYUK AND CARMANY - the lovers! GREAT players and great friends !

- Laveen : very nice girl and had great conversations always
    - Lissy : a german woman but kind and nice and just great!
    - Darkestbmb : till one moment we were very good friends and I still include him in my list! Thanks dark for being my and XCS friend! - he's not playing anymore!
    - Almeerah : nice girl and great support, she was always there when you asked her!
    - Soundlesskill : I remember this girl and mention her here, beside the fact we had some flames! She was a nice kid and always helped! Remember how we met? Good girl!
    - Sakurakixazz : OMG MUY LOCO! Spoke a lot to this woman, she's communicative, she can have fun and laugh at your jokes, she doesn't get upset on you! SHE'S AMAZING!
    - Hinataaaaaaa : This girl was a stalker at the begging )) But I met her and she a very nice and good person! I can only say good words about her!
    - Ramy : a great player, a good friend and always was a pleasure to communicate to this guy!
    - Juaki : very good player and a kind person! We didn't communicate to much but when we did I felt this so I had to add him on the list! He deserve it!
    - Alfai : a person I met via Anymangel and Snackie, he is a very good guy and always nice chat with him, it's a good player and a good friend! YOU DESERVE YOUR SPOT bro (and sorry for not adding you from first time: SORRY! )

AND OF COURSE THERE ARE A LOT MORE TO MENTION! But if I'll speak about each one, will take me days! Don't feel bad if i forgot you, I know who you are and you will always have a place in my heart still!

Sorry for my long list, but I wanna thanks to all these amazing guys!

Roger and out!

EOS guild will be and will remain the best guild ever! LOVE YOU GUYS!

EOS AND DM <3 !!! I'll always count on DM cause I have too many friends there! Keep it you GUYS!

P.S : Sorry for the mistakes
    Last edited by Paulsebi; 07-30-2013 at 07:25 AM.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Here's my list :

XCS : was the person who brought me in the SK guild... I was running with no guild till I meet him and till I found out how great this person is! He made me join SK, beside the fact I was hatted so much at the begging in SK...I can say that we were and are like BROs, same age, we shared same feelings and experienced a lot which made us think : WTF looks like we have a lot in common. Was the first person I could ever trust with anything, and when I mean anything, I had/have no doubts regarding him. He was always near me when I needed, he was always there to support me with advices in real life and in game, always we were there to have fun and joke. BEST MOMENTS EVER I shared with this guy in game and in whatsapp
    We were always fighting together (pvp / pve) and chillin with players and always having fun!
    Unfortunately he's not playing anymore... hope the update will bring him back cause I miss this GUY! I'm still in contact with him via other ways of communication, so I can't say I lost this guy, cause will always remain my best friend and will have a place in my heart!

Inkredble : I remember first time when this guy asked me about pvp and telling me how great I was... I didn't knew him at that time but from that moment I started to speak with him and seeing that he is a great person! Then one day (after a long period of time) XCS told me that he has a lot of fun with this guy, so I asked INK to make whatsapp and also to join EOS ...he was instantly there and got instantly promoted to officer CAUSE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS.. best trio (me INK and XCS)... so we had a lot of fun!
    - this guy is GREAT, motivated, always listen to your point and can discuss without flaming !
    - He is always there if you need him, he is always there to listen to you and support you!

Castellanna - i can never thank enough to this girl . she was supporting me when I was weak, she was always supporting me when I had hard moments with guild / game and also real life, you can count on her 100%
    - she always makes me laugh. GREAT GIRL! AND A REAL SUPPORT in game and REAL LIFE! AMAZING PERSON!
    - girl don't change anything to you, you are just perfect !

Aziiii - I can never thank enough to Bia also, she was always supporting me and speaking to me nice!
    - she is one of the persons who play with anyone (not looking for a specific group of persons) and always having fun, she is there always to help you! I can count on her 100%
    - thanks Bia for what you are, don't change this cause your HEART IS BIG!

Zegost / Agrippal / Yashh / Divinehawks / Keyou - I can name these guys TNT brothers! If you don't meet them, means you don't play this game joke
    - also they are ppls you can count 100%, they are fair, they are honest and and and a lot of BIG WORDS FOR YOU GUYS. I love you guys! Keep it UP!
    - Unfortunately Divine doesn't play anymore, but I hope he will change his mind and come back. I miss you man!

Davidleee - he barely chat, but hey WHEN THIS GUY USE CHAT, u can't stop laughing He always sounds like being drunk
    - hes a good person and a good support! If you need him ask him and you can count on him!

Addictz - I was barely spoke to him until he joined EOS and saw how great this guy is!
    - he always support and help! This guy is just what you need in a guild and he knows how to have fun!

Ipredator - hes a good friend and I met him because of INK... was always having fun with this guy and every time when I asked him to help, he was there! Thank you bro!

Linkincena / Ucasaci / Silenceeee / Orangekahel - fk these guys are always having fun, you can't stop laughing when they start! And they are loyal! Most important for me! Thanks guys and keep it up!

Sinarea - OMG this girl is just crazy and crazy but she's a very good girl and always making you smile I remember just today asking me 100 times to use glacian arcane ability on her just cause she said she was feeling like an ICE CUBE LMAO )
    - u can count on her!

Jennavice - THIS GUY IS AMAZING and supporting you all the time! You just need to say join and he will be there!

Jetsett - she quite, but hey! You need quite persons also! And beside the fact she is quite she is always helping and supporting ppls!

Demonassa - should I say more than pronouncing his name? YES I'll do, hes a great player / great person / great support and fair and honest and always giving his advices! Thanks demon for being part of SK / EOS.. we miss u! And you are always in our heart! Hope one day you'll come back

Leoakre - "OMG! JOIN JOIN JOIN .... nobody wanna join me... I feel so alone " and " IC WHY AFK"
    - this woman is great and beside the fact sometime I was mad on her, she was a support for this guild and helping people. YOU CAN COUNT ON HER!

- shes a great girl and a great support, beside the fact she's always screaming in guild chat )
    VORE bro take care of this girl, cause she's very good, nice and kind when she needs to be

- he is smart and a support player! He's always there is you need him and always trying to help his own guild!
    - THANKS BRO!

I'll mention some other names I consider very nice guys :

- Darkestbmb : till one moment we were very good friends and I still include him in my list! Thanks dark for being my and XCS friend! - he's not playing anymore!
    - Almeerah : nice girl and great support, she was always there when you asked her!
    - Soundlesskill : I remember this girl and mention her here, beside the fact we had some flames! She was a nice kid and always helped! Remember how we met? Good girl!
    - Sakurakixazz : OMG MUY LOCO! Spoke a lot to this woman, she's communicative, she can have fun and laugh at your jokes, she doesn't get upset on you! SHE'S AMAZING!
    - Hinataaaaaaa : This girl was a stalker at the begging )) But I met her and she a very nice and good person! I can only say good words about her!
    - Ramy : a great player, a good friend and always was a pleasure to communicate to this guy!
    - Juaki : very good player and a kind person! We didn't communicate to much but when we did I felt this so I had to add him on the list! He deserve it!

AND OF COURSE THERE ARE A LOT MORE TO MENTION! But if I'll speak about each one, will take me days! Don't feel bad if i forgot you, I know who you are and you will always have a place in my heart still!

Roger and out!

Wow, i had never thought you'd mention me lol.. Yeah paul i remember hehe great times. I really don't like how it is between us anymore. Xcs and I made amends, i apologised he apologised. You can ask him if you want. We had some GREAT moments. I reslly miss Silentkill

Btw i wanna mention some more people:

Demonassa
    Chiyuk
    Divinehawkz
    Xcs
    Sinarea
    Leoakre
    Dervy
    Darkbmb
    Jennavice
    Keyou
    Lovestriker i miss you so mich Oli<3
    Davidlee
    Darklordrey
    Odi (Icant remember his old name, it was AL generated)
    NRT
    Smoller
    Turkishboy
    Paulsebi
    Rompstoperz
    Exoh
    AZIII/AZIHOTAR LOL
    Jimmychong, my lovely flag stealer

Forgive me if i missed someone, i love all of you old SK members. You were my best friend, i still consider you my friends even tho i made some fked up choises. We got a merge, all of these new people were too much for me i guess. We were such a tight knit family. I just fking miss you all so much. Xcs, Ret, Odi, NRT, Dervy you all went to O&C.. I miss you in AL. Chiyuk, I dont know where te hell you are anymore. Davidlee my big teddy bear<3. Leoakre baby mama . Darkbmb best brother-from-another-mother-who's-old-as-fk, i miss you I dont know how we lost conact, but leo told me you went to oac. Smoller, I'm glad we made contact again! Jimmychong where te ell are you! Striker you better get an A on your finals. Key I rarely see you in game anymore, we neer talk when we do:/ jenna was my idol hehe.. hawkz I dont know where the fk you are either! Sin, just a great girl in general. Exo, Romp i still talk to you guys. You're the only people that stills calls me sound. Aaa turkish haha great friend lols. Fk azi i miss you too gurl the first person to how me Talon's buff.. Still have that screenie... Sigh
    Paul... Paul paul paul paul.. Sigh, hands down i miss you.

Danm i miss you all so much, i wanna reunite with you all SO. FKING. MUCH
    Last edited by Soundlesskill; 07-29-2013 at 03:20 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Vaffy.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Wow, i had never thought you'd mention me lol.. Yeah paul i remember hehe great times. I really don't like how it is between us anymore. Xcs and I made amends, i apologised he apologised. You can ask him if you want. We had some GREAT moments. I reslly miss Silentkill

Btw i wanna mention some more people:

Demonassa
    Chiyuk
    Divinehawkz
    Xcs
    Sinarea
    Leoakre
    Dervy
    Darkbmb
    Jennavice
    Keyou
    Lovestriker i miss you so mich Oli<3
    Davidlee
    Darklordrey
    Odi (Icant remember his old name, it was AL generated)
    NRT
    Smoller
    Turkishboy
    Paulsebi
    Rompstoperz
    Exoh
    AZIII/AZIHOTAR LOL
    Jimmychong, my lovely flag stealer

Forgive me if i missed someone, i love all of you old SK members. You were my best friend, i still consider you my friends even tho i made some fked up choises. We got a merge, all of these new people were too much for me i guess. We were such a tight knit family. I just fking miss you all so much. Xcs, Ret, Odi, NRT, Dervy you all went to O&C.. I miss you in AL. Chiyuk, I dont know where te hell you are anymore. Davidlee my big teddy bear<3. Leoakre baby mama . Darkbmb best brother-from-another-mother-who's-old-as-fk, i miss you I dont know how we lost conact, but leo told me you went to oac. Smoller, I'm glad we made contact again! Jimmychong where te ell are you! Striker you better get an A on your finals. Key I rarely see you in game anymore, we neer talk when we do:/ jenna was my idol hehe.. hawkz I dont know where the fk you are either! Sin, just a great girl in general. Exo, Romp i still talk to you guys. You're the only people that stills calls me sound. Aaa turkish haha great friend lols. Fk azi i miss you too gurl the first person to how me Talon's buff.. Still have that screenie... Sigh
    Paul... Paul paul paul paul.. Sigh, hands down i miss you.

Danm i miss you all so much, i wanna reunite with you all SO. FKING. MUCH
    Thanks in the name of all! Ye I'm sure everyone miss u!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Sob sob sob paul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Here's my list :

- girl don't change anything to you, you are just perfect !

Aziiii - I can never thank enough to Bia also, she was always supporting me and speaking to me nice!
    - thanks Bia for what you are, don't change this cause your HEART IS BIG!

SMOLLER - BEST SMURF IN AL HISTORY! VERY GOOD GUY AND ALWAYS SUPPORTING AND HELPING PEOPLE. WAS A PLEASURE TO FIGHT WITH HIM IN TOURNEY! YOU ARE THE BEST

- u can count on her!

- THANKS BRO!

I'll mention some other names I consider very nice guys :

Roger and out!

EOS guild will be and will remain the best guild ever! LOVE YOU GUYS!

EOS AND DM <3 !!! I'll always count on DM cause I have too many friends there! Keep it you GUYS!

man that was best trio ever, u two made me laugh like no other, deff one of those moments ill cherrish !
    and haha yeah back when i was such a noob, i hear ur name and deep inside i go like pls accept my friend request i want to be as good !
    hahaa, i really did look up to u , our crazy laughs mightve started more bec of callisters.. oh man.. that was just plain priceless !!!!
    speakin of callisters

- i forgot to mention that kid, LMFAO had me FOOOOLED for the longest time that he was a chick -.- oh stupid me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Love seeing the feedback of the community keep it going folks
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Love seeing the feedback of the community keep it going folks
    How the fk I could forget about you? You have your spot there and sorry for this You deserve it really!

Ty for being one of my friends!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

man that was best trio ever, u two made me laugh like no other, deff one of those moments ill cherrish !
    and haha yeah back when i was such a noob, i hear ur name and deep inside i go like pls accept my friend request i want to be as good !
    hahaa, i really did look up to u , our crazy laughs mightve started more bec of callisters.. oh man.. that was just plain priceless !!!!
    speakin of callisters

- i forgot to mention that kid, LMFAO had me FOOOOLED for the longest time that he was a chick -.- oh stupid me..
    HAHAHA yes best moments ever )) and ye that was the best PVP game with Callister, I was like ROFL ))

And ye I remember you said that to me that time

Time pass but memories remain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hey. I'm quite new to my guild, so there won't be many players from it. However i'd like to mention some names. these are the players that i trust and who have made this game so interesting for me to keep playing.

These are probably the 2 who I've played with the most. These 2 have always been there for me when i needed help. We partied up alot and did some elite runs and unlocked new maps together:

Shretter/Sredd
    Yukiabc

Here is someone who helped me with the game. He was the guildmaster of the first guild I joined.
    Puyeng
    Here is someone else who helped me as I leveled up
    Mcxell
    However, I haven't talked to Mcxell and Puyeng lately. They might have even stopped playing.

There are also alot of other players that i talk to. they always cheer me up when i'm feeling down

Tamagoyaki
    Mfkaz

These are some of the friends i've made in EOS.

Paulsebi - i think he would say that we are friends, or is that just me keeping my hopes up lol. his standards are pretty high.
    Addictz - he doesn't like talking much...but he is an interesting guy, i'd like if i got to know him better.
    Ulki - we share common interests. very good buddies

These 3 are the ones that keep guild active and going. they cheer everyone up. The guild looks really lively when u see them talking on guild chat.
    Aziiii
    Greendiamond
    Hinataaaaaaa

Oh and 1 more thing. Everyone who i mentioned earlier. Thankyou. Without you guys, i wont be able to reach anywhere near where i am now. i still have ways to go so keep supporting me and ill be no1 on the leaderboard haha. just kidding. but thankyou. you all make the game soo great!
    Last edited by Guildarts; 08-11-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Ggonfreecss (Five Elements)
    Rrukia (Five Elements)

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guildarts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guildarts View Post
    Hey. I'm quite new to my guild, so there won't be many players from it. However i'd like to mention some names. these are the players that i trust and who have made this game so interesting for me to keep playing.

These are probably the 2 who I've played with the most. These 2 have always been there for me when i needed help. We partied up alot and did some elite runs and unlocked new maps together:

Shretter/Sredd
    Yukiabc

Here is someone who helped me with the game. He was the guildmaster of the first guild I joined.
    Puyeng

Here is someone else who helped me as I leveled up
    Mcxell
    However, I haven't talked to Mcxell and Puyeng lately. They might have even stopped playing.

There are also alot of others who i talk to. they always cheer me up when i'm feeling down

Tamagoyaki

These are some of the friends i've made in EOS.
    Greendiamond

Paulsebi - lol i think he would say that we are friends. or is that just me keeping my hopes up lol. his standards are pretty high.
    Addictz - he doesn't like talking much...i think. dont see him talking alot.
    Ulki - we share common interests. very good buddies

These 2 are the ones that keep guild active and going. they cheer everyone up. The guild looks really lively when u see them talking on guild chat.
    Hinataaaaaaa
    Aziiii

Oh and 1 more thing. Everyone who i mentioned earlier. Thankyou. Without you guys, i wont be able to reach anywhere near where i am now. i still have ways to go so keep supporting me and ill be no1 on the leaderboard haha. just kidding. but thankyou. you all make the game soo great!
    And your not right My standards are not high, I mean I am friend with anyone who respect me... but to be best friends indeed not easy

Thanks man for mentioning and appreciate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It is really nice to see that people are enjoying their time playing AL imo.