Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

might be the best thread made

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

hehe Such nice things thanks pauly and inky <3

Well my list is gona be super duper long.

- First my girls <3 They give me so much love and encouragement I love our daily talks and messages.
    - Leokre- ALways there for me even though shes on the other side of the world and our time zones are completely different we still find ways to talk! I love to pvp with her, always farming crates even thought she always steals my luck. Letting me borrow her ring when ever <3 Only bestest friends have trust like this <3

- Carmy- Funniest Asian I know. Ahhh Carmy we do the craziest things together, Naked gh dinner parties (when we are alone in gh), pvping even though u get all the kills and ill most likely just be standing there in dream world. AND FOR Letting me borrow ur gear when ever i need it and for lending vore gear U ARE AMAZING! AND SO IS CHUCKY<3 u guys best couple vore and i adore u guys <3 When someone is rude to me there carmy will be telling them to stuff it!! BESttt friend <3

- Lavy!- Ur Amazing when u c me u SAY HI TO ME With CAPS ANd it makes me feel so loved !! Ur always nice and friendly we have our inside jokes, laughing all the time. BEST TIMES <3 My pwetty friend!

- AZIII!- Had to put it in caps just for my azii!! THis girl is amazing she helps everyone when ever they need it. She encourages ppl, shes there for them and she sticks up for them. AMAZING GIRL! Ill stay out of ur spot promise azii !!:P

- Jexy- JEXY Is SEXY! I remember when we use to do jael together u me leo and someone else... MAYBe VYri <3 Rip vyri! We use to have the best time calling each other filthy cause of the title. standing there pretending to fall of the cliff when we couldnt even get to the cliff hahaha! Ur always lovely to me, so nice!!!!

- PIZZA PIEEE!!!! <3 I love this girl we have been friends for so long, one of my favorite tanks! SHES Awesome!! always helps whenever i Need her! Couldnt ask for a more loyal person as a friend!!!

- Aste and safi- U guys are 1 to me, hehe ur always together, ur best friends but u guys are friends to me to! U brought me into eos, U guys were there for me, supported me! I love our pvp 1vs1's haha so much fun!!

- dervy- AHh dervs havnt seen her in ages!! <3 I miss her! we use to be an awesome trio, me dervy and leo Had the bestest fun !!

- Chilli- Haha funny girl, sometimes I dont get her she kills me i dont know why, then we laugh about it, I love our normal shot fights to c who wins even though we've never actually finished one. U were the best supporter when ink and i use to practice 2vs2, u were always there. Hehe good girl.

- Meecah- THANKS FOR ALL THE MANA when farming onade from 1 spawn to the other hehe <3

- Princesspink- Best arena farming buddy we didnt stop till we got them all, the pain, anger and happiness that place gave us.

- Sera- Shes grown into a wonderful gm, Always doing everything for others and nothing for herself, shes awesome.

- CAssa- My twilight singing buddy- I Miss u so much!! we use to have so much fun together come back soon! and I hope u are doing well!
    Boys time-

Vore- Better put u first. hehe ur the best bf, even though u get really mad in pvp and take it out on me irl. I love u with all my heart, I love the things we do together. and im not gona say more cause ill just tell u later <3

- INK! Ur One of my bestest guy friends on al!! U make me laugh all the time. U and ur stupid jokes, Like u said Im like ur sister, ur defs like the brother Ive always wanted <3 We make the best team, and I love ur cute little messages u sent to me! U always stand up for me like a big brother!! and I love how u cant stay mad at me even though u probably should hahah haha inky stinky! Ur truly one of the best !! Oh and love it when ur drunk!!

- Hardek!! Also one of my bestest guy friends! UR awesome !! Our random arena runs, where we do 1 and then u say ur sleepy, well u always say ur sleepy even though ink said its like 10pm there, maybe ur a grandpa. Ur one of the best tanks, u and ur maul when u come to help me in pvp they all leave. Ur always the first to say hi to me makes me smile ! thanks for being there for me! p.s DONT QUIT

- PREDDY!!( predator) - his name suits him, his like a lion in pvp always hunts down ppl in pvp i love it. I love how when someones mean to me he would stand up for me, Best guy!! I love how pred helped me when i was a noob, he helped me with my skills and my pvp 1vs1 SUch a true person! His always honest, always there for me when i need someone to talk to! I can count on him for everything. <3 u preddy! BEST ROGUE EVER

- Xcs! I miss u buddy!! U were an awesome gm and friend. I wish u would play more I loved to pvp with u and talk to u. COME BACK SOON !

- PAul (less be honest ) - U love my twilight singing, and u sing with me all the time (in silent) Even though u didnt put me on ur top 10 rogue list, ur still awesome. Uve taken such good care of eos i dont think anyone else couldve done it. Ur awesome my friend. I love our stupid jokes in officers chat, and when u get mad its pretty cool. haha i love how u think my jokes are funny, well they are but u always laugh at them anyway even though no one else does.

- Zaolo- haha my show buddy. We litrally watch everything together. TB, TW, I love it when we come online and we are like OMG DID U wATCH IT! im still sorry for ruining it for u that one time. I honestly thought u watched it SO SORRY! we have been friends for ages, we lvl together all the time, we pvp together, we 1vs1 together, i hate ur crits fyi. Ur one on the best rogues i know. ANd hate u cause ur know fully geared. psh.

- Zegost- Ur a nice guy indeed. HE LENDS ME his ring, he says give it back in 8 hours! thats like the best thing ever!! I love how u keep opening crates when i say dont do it. Cause ur silly. Oh and take care of my friend. U know who im not sure if im allowed to say her name so i wont. but if u hurt her i will hunt u down in pvp. and we both know i can beat u in 1vs1 even when ur not lagging hehe

- DAvid - UR AWESOME!

- Desh and smoochieee- I miss u guys!! double dates in the mines were always the bestest times. even when we got no pinks

Sorry if i forgot someone !!!
    <3

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Uziscata For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    Heres my list: ill try this alphabetically

Aziiii: simply is one of the most adorable girl i have ever met, she is very much encouraging, shes there when you need her, shes there when you need to vent. She is full of
    niceness , i cant say anything bad about her at all. She laughs at my lame jokes. forever DR. B!

Azepeiete: hey mr. officer, acts more matured than his age, but sometimes his childness shows :P He helps alot of rogues in guild and when i come to him and ask him if he could help a rogue.. cuz i dont know much at all, theres no question at all, hell get on that! hence, why hes an officer of DM

Cayla: definitely one of the NICEST PEOPLE youve ever met ! shes got the TLC, tender loving care. Though she may not make the best decisions ever, but were there for each other to motivate and keep are mind straight

DELPHINA: For working so hard keeping the game sane and for the questions answered, contests, generosity . thank you

Chilicrush: Wow i can never thank this woman enough. she has seen me at my weakest, she has seen me at my strongest, you can count on her 100%
    she can make you laugh, she can make you feel better. When youre in need shes there instantly. She is a great person, amazing woman, heart is plain beautiful

Defatsu: I didnt get to know this guy enough, but id love to mention him, his kindness to his fellow players stood out to me, most specially his generosity to Deviant Misfits. THANK YOU BRO

Frynoodles: Good ol' fry nuuudles , kid is funny, kid is nice, maybe i shouldnt call him kid cuz hes not, hes got a sensitive heart. he most value you and your opinions -

Hardek: Sup big boy, i consider this guy as one of my close/bestfriend in game. You learn alot from this guy, though he may not be the nicest person to other people also but to me hes a great guy, everyone got their bad side, but youd deff wanna see the goodside of this big boy.

Ipredator: AH my brother from another mother !, this guy is deff like my brother, thats no question, we fight like one, we make up like one, we hang out like one
    there is no embarassment between us. NOTHING, funny guy, and really nice guy, he will compliment you on anything that stood out to him and he will help you get ur mind focus
    and get ur game focus, man i love this guy, Bromannceeeee

Mudomasa: hey there, this guy is the little brother id long to have ! haha ill deff trade my brother for this guy, very nice guy, he shows he cares, he vents to me when hes in girl trouble haha , i love this guy

Paulsebi: Hey may not be nice to others, but this guy is one of my bestfriend in game, not a day when we wont burst out laughing, this guy is understanding, self motivated,
    A leader, he listens, really nice guy

Safiras: really nice lady, you can also vent to her - she was a great friend, deff one of the people i care about

Serancha: we kinda faded but i still love her, you can deff talk to her about anything - and shed deff make u feel great about urself, me n rav is her security that was one of the great pvp memories in my life - with her n rav

TUmaa: we just recently been kinda hangin and talking, but all nice words for this man right here, and hes canadian who lives 15 mins from me o.O haha really nice guy

Uziscata: haha my partner in crime love running pvp with her, all jokes and fun with her! kinda like a sister to me too

VAFFY: WOW deff nicest woman here too !! She lend me anything ! and she wont forget when u asked, shed even offer it to u, pm u in game and go " hey do u want my ring" haha
    i dont think ive ever seen her swear at all ! ha

Zeaneta: ..this girl.. one of the most special girls to me. and she knows why.. she helped me a lot. and tbh idk how i wouldve done it without her. she was just there at the perfect time..

Zeferoth: another bestbuddy right here, nice guy really nice - i dont ever think theres a day in game where this guy dont greet me, say hi or wanna run with me or chill out, definitely love his company

Id also like to mention
    Hinataaaaaaa - For the compliments and encouragements
    Vxy aka Sound/Noisy - for the understandings, and great conversation
    Blakadder- for being great GM of DM
    Bless- thanks for lending lvl 15 gears
    Limsyoker - for the nice comments and acknowledgements
    XCs: - great leader and a bestfriend
    Perroncel - Cute little one , really nice girl, and for calling me handsome - which i havent heard in years haha
    Kitiana - she was there for me, great advices for sure
    Seksii- nice,caring girl, if u get to know her, ud deff wanna keep her in ur life
    Krackertank- brothaa, got mad care for this guy too!, really nice guy, understanding
    Rayzorsedge/bookmaker/Gpo/sevendopey: for awesome time runs!

the list goes on - dont feel bad if i forgot you .. i have to go thru my list but the list honestly goes on forever lol

Thanks for all DeviantMisfits - You guys make me laugh, and deff caring members !
    THanks for all EOSK - Youre considered Sisterhood/Brotherhood of DM
    Thank u ink that means alot to me )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uziscata View Post

- First my girls <3 They give me so much love and encouragement I love our daily talks and messages.
    - Leokre- ALways there for me even though shes on the other side of the world and our time zones are completely different we still find ways to talk! I love to pvp with her, always farming crates even thought she always steals my luck. Letting me borrow her ring when ever <3 Only bestest friends have trust like this <3

- Carmy- Funniest Asian I know. Ahhh Carmy we do the craziest things together, Naked gh dinner parties (when we are alone in gh), pvping even though u get all the kills and ill most likely just be standing there in dream world. AND FOR Letting me borrow ur gear when ever i need it and for lending vore gear U ARE AMAZING! AND SO IS CHUCKY<3 u guys best couple vore and i adore u guys <3 When someone is rude to me there carmy will be telling them to stuff it!! BESttt friend <3

- Lavy!- Ur Amazing when u c me u SAY HI TO ME With CAPS ANd it makes me feel so loved !! Ur always nice and friendly we have our inside jokes, laughing all the time. BEST TIMES <3 My pwetty friend!

- AZIII!- Had to put it in caps just for my azii!! THis girl is amazing she helps everyone when ever they need it. She encourages ppl, shes there for them and she sticks up for them. AMAZING GIRL! Ill stay out of ur spot promise azii !!:P

- Jexy- JEXY Is SEXY! I remember when we use to do jael together u me leo and someone else... MAYBe VYri <3 Rip vyri! We use to have the best time calling each other filthy cause of the title. standing there pretending to fall of the cliff when we couldnt even get to the cliff hahaha! Ur always lovely to me, so nice!!!!

- PIZZA PIEEE!!!! <3 I love this girl we have been friends for so long, one of my favorite tanks! SHES Awesome!! always helps whenever i Need her! Couldnt ask for a more loyal person as a friend!!!

- Aste and safi- U guys are 1 to me, hehe ur always together, ur best friends but u guys are friends to me to! U brought me into eos, U guys were there for me, supported me! I love our pvp 1vs1's haha so much fun!!

- dervy- AHh dervs havnt seen her in ages!! <3 I miss her! we use to be an awesome trio, me dervy and leo Had the bestest fun !!

- Chilli- Haha funny girl, sometimes I dont get her she kills me i dont know why, then we laugh about it, I love our normal shot fights to c who wins even though we've never actually finished one. U were the best supporter when ink and i use to practice 2vs2, u were always there. Hehe good girl.

- Meecah- THANKS FOR ALL THE MANA when farming onade from 1 spawn to the other hehe <3

- Princesspink- Best arena farming buddy we didnt stop till we got them all, the pain, anger and happiness that place gave us.

- Sera- Shes grown into a wonderful gm, Always doing everything for others and nothing for herself, shes awesome.

- CAssa- My twilight singing buddy- I Miss u so much!! we use to have so much fun together come back soon! and I hope u are doing well!
    Boys time-

Vore- Better put u first. hehe ur the best bf, even though u get really mad in pvp and take it out on me irl. I love u with all my heart, I love the things we do together. and im not gona say more cause ill just tell u later <3

- INK! Ur One of my bestest guy friends on al!! U make me laugh all the time. U and ur stupid jokes, Like u said Im like ur sister, ur defs like the brother Ive always wanted <3 We make the best team, and I love ur cute little messages u sent to me! U always stand up for me like a big brother!! and I love how u cant stay mad at me even though u probably should hahah haha inky stinky! Ur truly one of the best !! Oh and love it when ur drunk!!

- Hardek!! Also one of my bestest guy friends! UR awesome !! Our random arena runs, where we do 1 and then u say ur sleepy, well u always say ur sleepy even though ink said its like 10pm there, maybe ur a grandpa. Ur one of the best tanks, u and ur maul when u come to help me in pvp they all leave. Ur always the first to say hi to me makes me smile ! thanks for being there for me! p.s DONT QUIT

- PREDDY!!( predator) - his name suits him, his like a lion in pvp always hunts down ppl in pvp i love it. I love how when someones mean to me he would stand up for me, Best guy!! I love how pred helped me when i was a noob, he helped me with my skills and my pvp 1vs1 SUch a true person! His always honest, always there for me when i need someone to talk to! I can count on him for everything. <3 u preddy! BEST ROGUE EVER

- Xcs! I miss u buddy!! U were an awesome gm and friend. I wish u would play more I loved to pvp with u and talk to u. COME BACK SOON !

- PAul (less be honest ) - U love my twilight singing, and u sing with me all the time (in silent) Even though u didnt put me on ur top 10 rogue list, ur still awesome. Uve taken such good care of eos i dont think anyone else couldve done it. Ur awesome my friend. I love our stupid jokes in officers chat, and when u get mad its pretty cool. haha i love how u think my jokes are funny, well they are but u always laugh at them anyway even though no one else does.

- Zaolo- haha my show buddy. We litrally watch everything together. TB, TW, I love it when we come online and we are like OMG DID U wATCH IT! im still sorry for ruining it for u that one time. I honestly thought u watched it SO SORRY! we have been friends for ages, we lvl together all the time, we pvp together, we 1vs1 together, i hate ur crits fyi. Ur one on the best rogues i know. ANd hate u cause ur know fully geared. psh.

- Zegost- Ur a nice guy indeed. HE LENDS ME his ring, he says give it back in 8 hours! thats like the best thing ever!! I love how u keep opening crates when i say dont do it. Cause ur silly. Oh and take care of my friend. U know who im not sure if im allowed to say her name so i wont. but if u hurt her i will hunt u down in pvp. and we both know i can beat u in 1vs1 even when ur not lagging hehe

- DAvid - UR AWESOME!

- Desh and smoochieee- I miss u guys!! double dates in the mines were always the bestest times. even when we got no pinks

<3

HAHAHA oh uzi <3 i just laughed haha thanks for that !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Heres my list not in any specific order..

KRackertank
    inkredble
    XXomguruglyxx
    Iluvataris
    Mudomasa
    Annihilation
    The whole outlaw immortal guild I miss u guys

The list goes on and on I appreciate each and everyone of u guys who has helped me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seksii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

This thread is the best i never seen who made it awesome lol

Thanks my best friend forever UZI!
    When i'm reading almost cry T.T
    How touching ahhhhhhhhh
    I love you >3
    All the crazy things we did, and keep going haha

Quote Originally Posted by Uziscata View Post

Boys time-

- DAvid - UR AWESOME!

<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Thanks to all the godly smurfs for gving me mana
    Special thanks to Psykopathic for NOT giving me mana, but telling me to heal his.
    I love Pathic for that too! Woot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Lmao leoooooo <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Afk pauly!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Aw uzi! You remember me that's so cute haha

This is indeed a great thread! Makes me wanna get to know a lot of these Ppl
    I forgot to mention some Ppl on my first post and I wanna comment some more!

Sereny: when I made lvl 30 she game me my first start up legendary set and has helped me ever since.. We exchange tactics and gossip, she's a good friend

Trueorigins: for not being a stuck up, always friendly and nice and fun to be around and making a very valid distinction between noob and newbies..

Same goes for Frynoodles and iluvataris both accessible, nice guys

Drgrimmy: what can I say that I haven't already said? I'm a fan

Falmear: very smart, intelligent cranky and fun guy who is constantly improving himself and sharing his wisdom

Abrai: she is just a fun easy going simple girl who is fun to do relaxed laird back runs with

Jhira: loved all the fun talk in between all the mayhem in kraken maps

Joyyitta and deserted: can't stop laughing wen running with these two!

Katalinah and alizera: another great pair to do fun stuff with.. Kata must have the worse connection of all times, can't tell u how many mine runs and Plat she wasted getting DC all the time lol.. To for inviting me to DM where I met a lot of great ppl!

Agnasty for being the best troller!

Mjolniir for being an awesome Nordia mine tank, always available

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

The toeless smurf!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I love you too, Uzi! And thanks so very much for making me and Carmy look so damn hot in our buckled coats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

ppl I trust ig : love, reincell , ocelz , alfai , joyyitta , khaledblade , shadikiller and good friends and helpful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I think I need to meet a few people.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Here of my list. Not in order

Well, I played this game since on December 2012… This game brought so many memories to me… Some are happiest some are sadness… And its time for retired of me and Chiyuk 

<Chiyuk> My life partner.. my lover my future husband XD… He support me in game.. in real life… Ahhaha
    When we are confirm date of wedding we must let you all know XD

In this game I’d like to thanks one of my most important person … without him no Carmany…
    <Marrkus> You are awesome I never see.. you helped me alot… As I promised you, I won’t forget you… keep fighting of our real life 

<Lok> Well, this guy is the best Guild Master… I heard many ppls said CU is very strictly… But the ppls from CU are nicely. Lok really established many awesome rules to maintain the guild so successful. Best GM I served as…. I hope one day u can bring me back to CU and continue maintain the guild.

<Deathabyss> Hmmm… death u are so important to me…no idea why u left suddenly and didn’t say goodbye to everyone… Hope can see you again and wish u all the best in real life

<Erdnase> My fist son adopted lol, From possible mom to mom wohahaha XD
    Erd is a nice guy.. we always share our life stories WOOT!

<Avaree> My lovely mummy, always beautiful.. She is awesome farmer XD
    All day help mates, farming.. And she’s a GREAT GM leading CU.

<Uziscata> + <Vorenusnpullo> OMG CAP LOCK ROGUE! My best friend, all the crazy things we did in game, pvp, farming anything! We are twins yaya. Honestly if can’t see you online my life all are gray color zzZ
    Promise you if we all quitt game, we still keep in touch and seeing each other marry 

<Khaledblade> Long long long time frined, since season 1 we still are noobs…we farming jarl zzZ OMG!!! Kh was a great warrior, and now is amazing rogue XD

<Lightxaver> Watch out this rogue.. I meet him in pvp and he only bone equip and owned game. Love light attitude, helpful, nice and awesome!!!!

<Matanofx> Shine Guy lol… Nothing say… YOU ARE AWESOME!

<Addictz> No need talk anything… How great support in pvp / farming
    But..he is Fxxker to me…zzZ

<Aziii> ice-cream queen, always share her ice-cream XD She is great farmer

<Zegost> Azi and ze need to group in lol, they always stick together…Ze pls keep opening creates to make the market in stable of lock price XD
    (Remind your car plan haha)

<Leoakre> Love your songs, love your wine haha, love to have a triples party with uzi..

<Paulsebi> Pervs leader XD good pvp player…ZZzz watch out and don’t try to against him lol Nice guy nice GM

<Anadianar> Ana…season 1 to now.. I hope seeing you again and play with you 
    I still remember you are good twin our naked hugs our crazy things. Miss you here..

<Xirasz> Special person to me.. mean so much haha great tank great pvp player

Rogues > Alexsandy, Feepoo, Irish, Iluvataris, Iamamen, Hemang, Lavalita, Oceanap, Pepeyow, Tauacu, Toxicmuffin, Angelhero, Demonassa

Sorcerers> Harvests, Hobbitpotter, Linkincena, Perroncel, Teabaze, Timewizard

Warriors> Agrippal, Jimmychong. Oscardjx, Overheard (DJ), Pedgon, Davidleee, Jakethecake, Dearelol

OMG so many friends, and sorry if I forgot someone Love You All 
    Last edited by carmany; 07-29-2013 at 11:52 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carmany For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

add like to add leoakre on mine

i knew i forgot some one -.-

Leoakre man................. some serious talk weve had.. even tho she can be crazy with her alcohol, shes still a funny gal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    add like to add leoakre on mine

i knew i forgot some one -.-

Leoakre man................. some serious talk weve had.. even tho she can be crazy with her alcohol, shes still a funny gal
    Hahahaha! So good to be remembered for my 2 glasses of red wine! Love our chats too big guy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Here's my list to acknowledge all the people that deserved it:

Vaffy - simply the best everything, guildmate, officer, teammate, friend, you name it

Defatsu - never complained, always there to help

Ipredator - my younger game brother

Safiras - for being too nice

Exportedjunk - for pushing me to be better

All my officers and every gosh darned guild member that stood by me and made Deviant Misfits a great community and, in my heart, the best guild!

Sometimes GM of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmany View Post
    Here of my list. Not in order

Well, I played this game since on December 2012… This game brought so many memories to me… Some are happiest some are sadness… And its time for retired of me and Chiyuk 

<Chiyuk> My life partner.. my lover my future husband XD… He support me in game.. in real life… Ahhaha
    When we are confirm date of wedding we must let you all know XD

In this game I’d like to thanks one of my most important person … without him no Carmany…
    <Marrkus> You are awesome I never see.. you helped me alot… As I promised you, I won’t forget you… keep fighting of our real life 

<Lok> Well, this guy is the best Guild Master… I heard many ppls said CU is very strictly… But the ppls from CU are nicely. Lok really established many awesome rules to maintain the guild so successful. Best GM I served as…. I hope one day u can bring me back to CU and continue maintain the guild.

<Deathabyss> Hmmm… death u are so important to me…no idea why u left suddenly and didn’t say goodbye to everyone… Hope can see you again and wish u all the best in real life

<Erdnase> My fist son adopted lol, From possible mom to mom wohahaha XD
    Erd is a nice guy.. we always share our life stories WOOT!

<Avaree> My lovely mummy, always beautiful.. She is awesome farmer XD
    All day help mates, farming.. And she’s a GREAT GM leading CU.

<Uziscata> + <Vorenusnpullo> OMG CAP LOCK ROGUE! My best friend, all the crazy things we did in game, pvp, farming anything! We are twins yaya. Honestly if can’t see you online my life all are gray color zzZ
    Promise you if we all quitt game, we still keep in touch and seeing each other marry 

<Khaledblade> Long long long time frined, since season 1 we still are noobs…we farming jarl zzZ OMG!!! Kh was a great warrior, and now is amazing rogue XD

<Lightxaver> Watch out this rogue.. I meet him in pvp and he only bone equip and owned game. Love light attitude, helpful, nice and awesome!!!!

<Matanofx> Shine Guy lol… Nothing say… YOU ARE AWESOME!

<Addictz> No need talk anything… How great support in pvp / farming
    But..he is Fxxker to me…zzZ

<Aziii> ice-cream queen, always share her ice-cream XD She is great farmer

<Zegost> Azi and ze need to group in lol, they always stick together…Ze pls keep opening creates to make the market in stable of lock price XD
    (Remind your car plan haha)

<Leoakre> Love your songs, love your wine haha, love to have a triples party with uzi..

<Paulsebi> Pervs leader XD good pvp player…ZZzz watch out and don’t try to against him lol Nice guy nice GM

<Anadianar> Ana…season 1 to now.. I hope seeing you again and play with you 
    I still remember you are good twin our naked hugs our crazy things. Miss you here..

<Xirasz> Special person to me.. mean so much haha great tank great pvp player

Rogues > Alexsandy, Feepoo, Irish, Iluvataris, Iamamen, Hemang, Lavalita, Oceanap, Pepeyow, Tauacu, Toxicmuffin, Angelhero, Demonassa

Sorcerers> Harvests, Hobbitpotter, Linkincena, Perroncel, Teabaze, Timewizard

Warriors> Agrippal, Jimmychong. Oscardjx, Overheard (DJ), Pedgon, Davidleee, Jakethecake, Dearelol

OMG so many friends, and sorry if I forgot someone Love You All 
    Thanks fxxer I should show you our symbol / sign but can't here ))!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Thanks fxxer I should show you our symbol / sign but can't here ))!
    No fxxker !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmany View Post
    No fxxker !!
    I wanna show it... zzz