Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Aziiii- Just getting to know her. Love this sweet girl. Beautiful inside and out.

Blakadder
    - Great guy, excellent pvper. He definitely has a way words. No guild can be great without a awesome bad master blak. Also offers therapy on the side.... He knows his stuff. Go pm him now go go. (Extreme caution given to any females)

Cayla- Very, Very nice. She was the first on my cool chics list. We have had some good personal convos. She saved my ***, and I hope that I can return the favor some day.

Extrememight - Fiercely loyal and 100% trustworthy.

Hardek- Good guy. Hard and soft. He has some of the best stories. Good luck with the herpes on your shoulder.

Inkredble - There is no way I can sum this amazing guy up with my words, but I will try. This guy knows me better than most in my life. lol we connected from the very beginning and formed SFL. He is always happy and makes friends with everyone. He is very giving, gives way more than most know of his time and of his friendship. He has made me laugh, calmed my fears and soothed my pain. He is so beautiful inside and out. Earning a spot in his life is extremely difficult, but worth more than any treasure in the world. Cant say how lucky I am. He has earned a spot in my life forever.

Ipredator - Honored to be his GILF. This guy knows the meaning of respect. Any girl in this guy's life better know how lucky they are. He knows my silent pains without me even having to tell him. He is 1 of 2 that I have allowed to see into my personal real everyday life. Love that he has kept my back hair photo after all this time <3

Leoakre- Repaired me and allowed me to vent, very genuine. Beautiful with a beautiful daughter who tortures hamsters.

Matan- Began as this guy's wingwoman and grew from there. Funny dude, excellent on the guitar and singing. If he plays and sings for you, pray he forgets the words because his improv is better than the original. He has a recent hate for me due to my religion, but he will always be my Jew boy He is the other 1 of 2 that I have allowed to see into my personal real everyday life.

Uzi- Recently met and hope to get to know better. She has the cleanest mouth in all of Arcane. Our pvp fights match no others.. be jealous.

Zea
    - Crazy girl.... idk but I connect so well with this chic... Feel like we were meant to be lovers for forever. I could spend all day talking to this chic and never be bored even when the entire world ignores us. (which it does)
    P.S. Dont forget the cream zea - waiting forever outside your window. <3

Zeforah- Big teddy bear type of guy. Always says hi and always threatening to quit but cant seem to get enough chili.
    Recent hate? hell no i love you forever =] mean it!
    I hate all religions equally, ask anyone who ever disscussed religions with me >.<
    Just thought you should know youre the only reason i miss dm, best guild chat in the world of arlor hands down! the pms were nice too >.<

2. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Blakadder : being my big brother in game.. i always take his advise on anything.

Chilicrush : the great grandmother. Aka gilf, everyone should be happy to have such great and trusted friends.. always there when needed.

Inkredble : pretty booy.. this dude always steal the woman .. but im fine with it, you're hella of fun.. specially when drunk.. love you bro

Aziiii : cutest girl alive.. i love every momment when talking to her.. specially the cat talk

Laveen : good friend.. had the best time with her in my goods and bads

Uziscata : amazing girl .. one of my best friends.. love to make her rage in pvp.. and all the swearing

Hinata : most girl to handle jokes and teasing

Hardek : my asian brother.. when this dude is with me.. no team can stand there.. and i cant stop laughing when talking to him

Defatsu : my first friend in the game.. altho he is cold in personality.. but he changed my gamging life. Thank you brother

Vaffy : a great officer.. nice attitude and always plays fair

Paulsebi : good leader and a good tanker.. a friend is to trust and honored to have.

Tumaa : only friend who talks about football.. we've been friends weeks ago.. but love this dude

Not to mentioning people like azepeiete , defamed , pockie , extrememight , zeferoth , dingle , cookietimee , samdegreat , shadikiller if missing anyone, not on purpose
    Last edited by ipredator; 07-30-2013 at 01:35 PM.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ipredator For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3 u have no idea how mch this means to me
    <3 more infinity
    Chilicrush - Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I must admit, I am thrilled that this thread has taken off the way it has. It is such a refreshing break to see so much goodwill being poured out here as opposed to the typical content I usually sludge through on the forums.

It has been exciting to see all the posts, and I look forward to reading every new post I see here!

I am honored to know many of the names being mentioned, and folks like these are the reason why this game is as great as it is.

It is really heart-warming to see so many kindred spirits in this game that share my joy in helping others and who, unlike me, can boss up the PvP arena and elite maps like a champ!

Keep being awesome guys/gals!

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Hoki Doki

Now my turn... Hmm (random order)

- Chiyuk - Big bro. Someone who suppourt me by his powerful and wise words. He never said bad word to me and we always stay in the same front line. I miss you bro. If you wanna know, apart from that Chi is one of the best AL players, he is also great buddy

- Pizzasalad - My 'psychologist' man for free He always served me wid warm, encouargin words and made me feeling better in my bad days. Good person to chat and trust. I belive our bond will remains for eternity

- Cassadeepope - I miss You my bestfriend... That girl was.. just.. was lol what i am sain.. she is the best person who helped me after my heart was totally broken. If not her... I am afraid of that mind.. But i thank the dev that they invent AL and let the girl called aka Cassadeepope change my life for better one
    Never seen such empatic, and calmed person like her.

- Ladydice - My first 'art' mind She one of the top-bestfriends i eva had Always comments my 'artworks' and bein good to me. She is like... The bird, which has crystal feathers... If you wanna know the wise, funny and beautiful person Ladydice is the best choice Ofc her dark side can crush your bones but why you should to make enemy from that killmachine

- Demonassa - Ahhhhhhh... Nothin to say... Just... amazing if the miner dig to the most warm earth places and found the biggest diamond ever, that is Demonassa for sure.

- Abrai and Marshi - I've met them both six months ago when we were expin in wt4... We will bestfriends for much longer Both smart, beautiful, and deadly Their sigs are supa dupa They are one of the most creative players in AL, no doubt.

- Guitardude - My good bestfriend, everytime i got mad he works for me like a cup of cola (yumyy). This man doing his best for more than 5300 ppl in ROM guild. That describes best his heart and soul...

Ahh if we start talking bout soul..

- Ghost - First, chilled bestfriend i met in AL. His sacrifice and hard everyday-guildwork made rom one of the most ancient (with tradition) AL guilds This man shows that game, that even a ghost can be a good man

- Asterox - That lady is still enigmatic to me... She shows her kind to others without waiting for repay... She can be described as the "healing source of water" for those, who really needs help

- Estherfan - Shy but funny friend of mine There r no day to not see smile on her sunny face 'TAP MADL' of AL When she is goin to be offline she changes her suit to "bed" one She is like... Blue rose without thorns

- Bloodcoatface - Great, kind, funny and wise friend of mine What i should to say... XD

- Smoller - My great buddy Always help me in pvp He is a kind man His wise, and heroic nature can be described in many books

The other friends i MUST!!! to add here (if not i would be a stupid dumb XD):

Linkincena, Alhuntrazeck, Meecach, Falmear, Igameplayl, Inkredble, Sheener, Carmany, Davidlee, Harmagedon, Aziiii, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Orangekahel, Leyskettle, Ucasaci, Samdegreat, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Blakadder, Ipredator, Drakko, Jeckt, Paulsebi, Leoakre, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Onestrikedead, Poopingpee, Thren, Trokor, Vaffy, Vorenusnpullo, Uziscata, Xeapon, Zeus
    Last edited by Deadroth; 07-30-2013 at 12:25 PM.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    I must admit, I am thrilled that this thread has taken off the way it has. It is such a refreshing break to see so much goodwill being poured out here as opposed to the typical content I usually sludge through on the forums.

It has been exciting to see all the posts, and I look forward to reading every new post I see here!

I am honored to know many of the names being mentioned, and folks like these are the reason why this game is as great as it is.

It is really heart-warming to see so many kindred spirits in this game that share my joy in helping others and who, unlike me, can boss up the PvP arena and elite maps like a champ!

Keep being awesome guys/gals!
    Thanks for such a nice thread! I'll jot down a list sometime soon .
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Im out of thanks..and keep checking this thread just to feel better and smile..
    And paulie im doing you a free sig.no rewards needed.a simple gift to such a good friend
    Thanks bro and really nice to have a friend like u! Hope you bring Any and Sna BACK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipredator View Post
    Blakadder : being my big brother in game.. i always take his advise on anything.

Chilicrush : the great grandmother. Aka gilf, everyone should be happy to have such great and trusted friends.. always there when needed.

Inkredble : pretty booy.. this dude always steal the woman .. but im fine with it, you're hella of fun.. specially when drunk.. love you bro

Aziiii : cutest girl alive.. i love every momment when talking to her.. specially the cat talk

Laveen : good friend.. had the best time with her in my goods and bads

Uziscata : amazing girl .. one of my best friends.. love to make her rage in pvp.. and all the swearing

Hinata : most girl to handle jokes and teasing

Hardek : my asian brother.. when this dude is with me.. no team can stand there.. and i cant stop laughing when talking to him

Defatsu : my first friend in the game.. altho he is cold in personality.. but he changed my gamging life. Thank you brother

Vaffy : a great officer.. nice attitude and always plays fair

Not to mentioning people like azepeiete , defamed , pockie , extrememight , zeferoth , dingle , cookietimee.. if missing anyone, not on purpose

i steal the women? LMFAO .. i didnt steal urs.. so dont complain .. in all honesty mr. theres only one girl

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Thx to:

GOA's Officer core- The glue that holds the family.

Fluff- If we wernt cut from the same clouth we got to be from the same blanket (lol) My brother who wrecks with me. Proves every run that you don't need Mythics to be leet.

JayB & VhillZ- Helps me wreck leet and always makes me laugh.

Jex- Schools me on Time run pulls and just plain sweet.

Commie & Rompz- Good friend who I wreck with.

Matanofx- Reminds me of that cool older dude..lol. Good friend.

Alri- My leet brother, best dagger rogue since M. Eagle

Lim- Plain sweetheart

Rare/Aed- Helps me wreck and super smart.

Panda- wrecks leet with me.

Kei- COME BACK!

....and many others that have shown me love.
    Last edited by Zuzeq; 07-30-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuzeq For This Useful Post:

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #130
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

It's so refreshing to see such a positive thread!! Great job in keeping it flame free!

Time for my list:
    Every player from A-Z: Thanks for being such great players and supporting each other and the game. We <3 you all!

*I hope I didn't forget anyone
    Last edited by Delphina; 07-30-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia View Post
    I'll throw some names out in no particular order:

Alhunt - you're awesome mate and a very very active member of this community.

Iluvataris - always willing to help even noobs

Alizera - quit I think

Ruffcrew - quit (originating GM of Elite Runners)

The Cheeses (Joncheese and Emmacheese) These mages are incredible and always willing to run with noobs to teach them and help them get Elite Skull Cove achievements

Kingmartin (Queenotshade) - a valuable member of Elite Runners and one of the nicest people I've met in AL

Zuzeq - Brother from another mother (rogue with a different and very effective build)

Ebarahy - Always willing to help and refers members to our guild regularly

Energizerac - You probably don't know how much you helped me when I first started but back in AF you were always willing to help me.

Raxin & Merryjane - both quit, but both were awesome players and always helpful.

Leeefa - backing me up as the Rogue coach even though I've just thrown you into the role

Crowsfoot - for being helpful to everyone who asks anytime - rare to find such a good player willing to share

Killingsworth - You're an A$$ mate but I love you. Plus you're a cheesehead and you know what I mean...

Wkiat - thanks for your service - you know what I mean.

Wowsome - always helpful in the forums

Photomage - you know why

Doc - such a great member of this community

Grimmy - you too mate - great job!

I'm going to stop there but I know I missed some... maybe I'll come back and update - if I missed you and you think I should've included you... please correct me

Thanks Alrisaia! Not sure what my mage did to deserve the praise. Appreciate it though!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

So I guess I can make a list too! I love to read through this post and glad that so many people really do help and care. There are real people with real feelings hiding behind these toons! Important to remember that!

Annihilations - GM of Immaculate guild. He is an amazing leader and in a couple short months took the guild from nowhere to #9 on the Top 50 guild list. He has tremendous leadership abilities, great friend, and willing to help anyone that needs it. Love our runs in the Elite Arena together finding Child's Play and the frustrations on finding Bael 2. Lol!!

Iluvataris - don't really know him at all but he did give me some PvP advice that I haven't tried to use yet. Even though he responded after our guild PvP contest was over with the advice. Lol!

Carmany - for providing advice on PvP and getting me started. Still not doing as well as I want too!

Aziii - how can you not name Aziii? The sun tanning beauty that hangs out at the Pier. Miss you and all the fun we had in EOS in our street walker outfits walking around Kragg with Safiras and Appsalar. Lol!! She is very helpful and excited to play this game. My rogue's name is Photomac!

Appsalar - she is very, kind, beautiful young woman! Miss our talks and adventures together! Miss her alot! Hope she returns to the game soon at the next lvl cap. Family does come first though!

Chiabajef - my best in game friend! I think the world of him. Always helpful and provides a lot of guidance along my journey. Would make a great guild officer someday. Words really can't express how much I appreciate him. I also love our level up contest especially since I always win!

Limsyoker - provided the most helpful information on rogue PvP that I have used so far. Can't say enough!

Alhuntrazeck - my little mage buddy from EOS! Always full of jokes and fun times! Fun showing off my mythic mage gun on Photomage and watching him respond. Lol!!

Joyyitta & Spartcuss - The Love Birds of Immaculate guild!! These two are amazing friends and helpful overall. Spartcuss has saved my rogue Photomac's behind a few times in PvP when I am getting ganged up on. Joy is just full of fun and energy!

Agrippal - full of integrity and honesty. Helped my rogue through Elite Arena the first time. Left me at the end to defeat final boss but he didn't know I need it for an achievement. His apology went a long way for me! Great player and friend!!

Pizzasalad - a fun guy to be around! I will never forget our PvP experience -- Pizzasalad - "Photo. I want to try my new build against you. Ok?" Photomac - "Sure!" Charged aimed shot and a Shadow Pierce later and Pizza is dead! Pizzasalad - "Photo you hit really hard! What your dmg at?" Photomac - "Thanks! Lol! 281 dmg! Want to go again?" Pizzasalad - "NOOOOOO!!! You hit too hard!"

Alrisaia - Thanks for being around to help me get some achievements on my rogue Photomac!
    Last edited by Chauakai; 07-30-2013 at 02:38 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chauakai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Thanks bro and really nice to have a friend like u! Hope you bring Any and Sna BACK!
    Awww paulie..kk ill try to persuade em.snackie is too busy with her personal life.

Go check my siggy gift to you..no need rewards just something for you pal..

And how could i forget to say my thanks to these 2:

Demonessa-my homie for real.a good friend indeed.

Jennavice-another inspiration when i started AL.painful arrows while running around with her gold ranger vanity.a very kind persob tho ill never forgive her for farming me in my early days lmao
    semi-retired

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    It's so refreshing to see such a positive thread!! Great job in keeping it flame free!

Time for my list:
    Every player from A-Z: Thanks for being such great players and supporting each other and the game. We <3 you all!

*I hope I didn't forget anyone
    Awwh delph you totally forgot my alt that everyone seem to invite to parties ALL THE TIME, 0000

=]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Awww paulie..kk ill try to persuade em.snackie is too busy with her personal life.

Go check my siggy gift to you..no need rewards just something for you pal..

And how could i forget to say my thanks to these 2:

Demonessa-my homie for real.a good friend indeed.

Jennavice-another inspiration when i started AL.painful arrows while running around with her gold ranger vanity.a very kind persob tho ill never forgive her for farming me in my early days lmao
    Look what i use Thanks bro

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmany View Post
    Here of my list. Not in order

Well, I played this game since on December 2012… This game brought so many memories to me… Some are happiest some are sadness… And its time for retired of me and Chiyuk 

<Chiyuk> My life partner.. my lover my future husband XD… He support me in game.. in real life… Ahhaha
    When we are confirm date of wedding we must let you all know XD

In this game I’d like to thanks one of my most important person … without him no Carmany…
    <Marrkus> You are awesome I never see.. you helped me alot… As I promised you, I won’t forget you… keep fighting of our real life 

<Lok> Well, this guy is the best Guild Master… I heard many ppls said CU is very strictly… But the ppls from CU are nicely. Lok really established many awesome rules to maintain the guild so successful. Best GM I served as…. I hope one day u can bring me back to CU and continue maintain the guild.

<Deathabyss> Hmmm… death u are so important to me…no idea why u left suddenly and didn’t say goodbye to everyone… Hope can see you again and wish u all the best in real life

<Erdnase> My fist son adopted lol, From possible mom to mom wohahaha XD
    Erd is a nice guy.. we always share our life stories WOOT!

<Avaree> My lovely mummy, always beautiful.. She is awesome farmer XD
    All day help mates, farming.. And she’s a GREAT GM leading CU.

<Uziscata> + <Vorenusnpullo> OMG CAP LOCK ROGUE! My best friend, all the crazy things we did in game, pvp, farming anything! We are twins yaya. Honestly if can’t see you online my life all are gray color zzZ
    Promise you if we all quitt game, we still keep in touch and seeing each other marry 

<Khaledblade> Long long long time frined, since season 1 we still are noobs…we farming jarl zzZ OMG!!! Kh was a great warrior, and now is amazing rogue XD

<Lightxaver> Watch out this rogue.. I meet him in pvp and he only bone equip and owned game. Love light attitude, helpful, nice and awesome!!!!

<Matanofx> Shine Guy lol… Nothing say… YOU ARE AWESOME!

<Addictz> No need talk anything… How great support in pvp / farming
    But..he is Fxxker to me…zzZ

<Aziii> ice-cream queen, always share her ice-cream XD She is great farmer

<Zegost> Azi and ze need to group in lol, they always stick together…Ze pls keep opening creates to make the market in stable of lock price XD
    (Remind your car plan haha)

<Leoakre> Love your songs, love your wine haha, love to have a triples party with uzi..

<Paulsebi> Pervs leader XD good pvp player…ZZzz watch out and don’t try to against him lol Nice guy nice GM

<Anadianar> Ana…season 1 to now.. I hope seeing you again and play with you 
    I still remember you are good twin our naked hugs our crazy things. Miss you here..

<Xirasz> Special person to me.. mean so much haha great tank great pvp player

Rogues > Alexsandy, Feepoo, Irish, Iluvataris, Iamamen, Hemang, Lavalita, Oceanap, Pepeyow, Tauacu, Toxicmuffin, Angelhero, Demonassa

Sorcerers> Harvests, Hobbitpotter, Linkincena, Perroncel, Teabaze, Timewizard

Warriors> Agrippal, Jimmychong. Oscardjx, Overheard (DJ), Pedgon, Davidleee, Jakethecake, Dearelol

OMG so many friends, and sorry if I forgot someone Love You All 
    Aww Carmy! I love you and your 1000 milkshake drive-thru orders!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dervy View Post
    Leoakre , Xcs , Nrt , corrardo , eridol , yohoho, and the rest of SilentKills
    OMG. Chicky! My sister in AL, I miss the way we always ran thru the maps together taking the most awesome screen shots and being crazy! My friend, my confidant, my sister....hell, I just miss you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

My turn!

Hakudemon : My best friend!!!! I talk to him everyday!

Neomon : Always nice and never swears. We do smileys when we talk!

Dhevil : Telling me pro pvp tips

Uniquefire : Being the best officer for < The Diamond Heroes > and doing pvp with me

And of course, my guild! ( cant forget my guild! )

So much smilies.......
    Last edited by Tishamaxine; 07-30-2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Add me on Arcane Legends! IGN : Tishamaxine
    " Hate me for who I am, at least im not pretending to be someone im not. "
    Signature made by Beelzzebob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I adore you too, Azi!
    Azi? STUDY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Haha! You are one sexy lady! And she only likes to make the 'rat' fly around on a leggo plane and ride her electric choo choo train