Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iluvataris View Post
    agreed with alf.. am i just your messenger or something? huh?

:hope everyone know i jk
    Just saw this lol. Nope you're my best fiends with mud and mub heheehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

ppl the best and trusted I know

love: great friend and pro merchant
    aziiii : helpful and good friend
    alfai: always there for me
    shadikiller: strong worrior at pve, pvp
    joyyitta : make me joy with her
    reincell: honesty guy I know him and ocelz same and great friends
    hinataaaaaaa: help me selling and always there for me
    phoebehttie: always make me laugh
    khaledblade : my bro good farmer and pvp killer
    vietwar: honest and person u can trust
    limsoyker : pvp farmer and good friend

love you all maybe more didn't mentioned but still they know there selves
    Last edited by mokdaddd; 07-31-2013 at 10:21 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mokdaddd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Awwwwww aziiiiii!!!!<3
    Quote Originally Posted by aziiii View Post
    sooooo….this is my list….it wont be a short one ,not in alphabetical order …but here it goooesss :
    paulsebi : Paul has been there for me every day since i came to sk guild, i didn’t know him at first and was completely amazed about this person! He’s the gr8est leader i’ll even know,always supporting us and always helping even thow sometimes we give him a hard time….i can trust him 100% and always makes me smile!like you sayd….don’t ever change and just be yourself because that why we love you!!
    xcs: Where do i begin…..maybe by sayng i miss him,miss he’s jokes and the time we spendin pvp ( althow he knows i hate pvp he was always there for me). Farming for crates haha ( he hates farming)and time we spent just having fun in gh and in towns….i just hope he’ll come back at the update….i’m waiting,still waiting 
    inkredble: inkiiiiiiii :3 i got to know him this season…haha i remember the first time i saw him he was soo angry from pvp,leo kept telling me just give him timeto cool down ahahah,and i did,turns out he gives me the best time in al just fun fun fun all the time!!!always understanding and he’s always been there for me!don’t ever change and remember to stay eco ahahahaha
    these three are the best trio i ever seen!!! Haha crazyyy guysss!! Love you all
    zegost: A true friend,always had my support and helped me even thow i know him since this season, hes a gr8 peson and if you haven’t meet him yet you should! You don’t know what youre missing!! Haha
    agrippal: the naked guy with the santa hat that stears at rogues butt when we take guild pics aahhaha!!always makes me laugh and i really enjoy playing with him,he always knows how to have fun!and even when i’m down he’s there to cheer me up.i can count on him 100% and never once has he disspointedd me 
    anadianar: my best farming buddy i ever had!nobody can replace you and you know it!words can’t even describe how much i leardn from ana,hope to see you soon and remember that youre my special person.
    anehazaz : I like to call her toomb rider haha .if it wasn’t for her i would have never gotten to sk,because we choose our guild separate,she went to cu and i went to sk,but our friendship still remains solid!one of the few people who encouraged me to go elite and don’t waste time lool
    hakoom: gr8 farming buddy!!always have my support, doesn’t matter with rogue/mage/war , he’s always there for me!
    erill/juaki/jiotader/keyou/yashh: these guys are the best , i have best time with farming,pvp haha like juaki use to say olleeeee every time he gets a crate or good loot ,good time with them every time.
    alfai/avaree/demonasa/leoakre/jennavice/: Ty for all the support and for accepting me as a friend,i’m thankfull for all time we spend together!!!
    uzi : Pls pls make a pt with her and go pve with her,i swear it’s the best time youl ever have.always there to make ppl laugh and help,she’s a great girl,so don’t miss out on her!!
    carmany: All i can say is this: Fun fun fun , she makes al fun!!always nice and awesome!and yes i’l always share my ice-creams with you cuz you deserve it!
    I also want to include people that don’t play anymore and those who i’ll never forget: Grooalaui and oprapauib-if it wheren’t for these guys i wouldn’t be here now,they broght me to my fisrt guild deadly squad and since then i’ve met all these wonderfull people i know now…so thanks guys and wish you all the best.nrt and darkestdragon(he was gm when i first came to sk) miss you guys and our tomb runs back when we deed to lvl up too 31.poopingpee- back from s1 when he had that crazy mage hi’s name i can’t even spell cuz it was random haha,good to see we made it here buddy
    matanfox/mssmochie: The funniesss and nicest smurfs you ever seen!!even thow smochie doesn’t play anymore i wont forget our time spent together.and that littleeee handsome lorrddd as i like to call him(hence the gild name) every time i see him he makes me laugh, i don’t know how he does it haha loveee ya little lordy!!!
    I need to mention here a few new people i’ve met recently who make my days happier and these are magesssss: Ucasaci,harvests,sileencee and orangekahel…..now i’ve had war and rogue friends…but these guys are to dye 4! It’s just a pleasure to be with them eyther pvp,pve even in gh when we chat, fun fun fun guys!
    ipredator-that little devil as i like to call him,gr8 guy and personality,always a pleasure tot talk to him,always there when i wanted tot alk to ,i only have good words for him and i wish him all the best.
    hardek!!! Hahaa cereeall boyyy! Come back you here me??!!i admire him for wanting to teach me how to pvp,this guy has soooo much pacience,you are awesome!!!ty for all the help and support!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia View Post
    I'll throw some names out in no particular order:

Alhunt - you're awesome mate and a very very active member of this community.

Iluvataris - always willing to help even noobs

Alizera - quit I think

Ruffcrew - quit (originating GM of Elite Runners)

The Cheeses (Joncheese and Emmacheese) These mages are incredible and always willing to run with noobs to teach them and help them get Elite Skull Cove achievements

Kingmartin (Queenotshade) - a valuable member of Elite Runners and one of the nicest people I've met in AL

Zuzeq - Brother from another mother (rogue with a different and very effective build)

Ebarahy - Always willing to help and refers members to our guild regularly

Energizerac - You probably don't know how much you helped me when I first started but back in AF you were always willing to help me.

Raxin & Merryjane - both quit, but both were awesome players and always helpful.

Leeefa - backing me up as the Rogue coach even though I've just thrown you into the role

Crowsfoot - for being helpful to everyone who asks anytime - rare to find such a good player willing to share

Killingsworth - You're an A$$ mate but I love you. Plus you're a cheesehead and you know what I mean...

Wkiat - thanks for your service - you know what I mean.

Wowsome - always helpful in the forums

Photomage - you know why

Doc - such a great member of this community

Grimmy - you too mate - great job!

I'm going to stop there but I know I missed some... maybe I'll come back and update - if I missed you and you think I should've included you... please correct me
    Thanks for putting my name out there I'm sure I don't deserve it
    About Raxin, any clue if he'll come back? He just disappeared of the map one fine day, I wonder what happened?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Awwwww Rothy ♥♥♥♥♥ your so sweet!! love yah buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    Hoki Doki

Now my turn... Hmm (random order)

- Chiyuk - Big bro. Someone who suppourt me by his powerful and wise words. He never said bad word to me and we always stay in the same front line. I miss you bro. If you wanna know, apart from that Chi is one of the best AL players, he is also great buddy

- Pizzasalad - My 'psychologist' man for free He always served me wid warm, encouargin words and made me feeling better in my bad days. Good person to chat and trust. I belive our bond will remains for eternity

- Cassadeepope - I miss You my bestfriend... That girl was.. just.. was lol what i am sain.. she is the best person who helped me after my heart was totally broken. If not her... I am afraid of that mind.. But i thank the dev that they invent AL and let the girl called aka Cassadeepope change my life for better one
    Never seen such empatic, and calmed person like her.

- Ladydice - My first 'art' mind She one of the top-bestfriends i eva had Always comments my 'artworks' and bein good to me. She is like... The bird, which has crystal feathers... If you wanna know the wise, funny and beautiful person Ladydice is the best choice Ofc her dark side can crush your bones but why you should to make enemy from that killmachine

- Demonassa - Ahhhhhhh... Nothin to say... Just... amazing if the miner dig to the most warm earth places and found the biggest diamond ever, that is Demonassa for sure.

- Abrai and Marshi - I've met them both six months ago when we were expin in wt4... We will bestfriends for much longer Both smart, beautiful, and deadly Their sigs are supa dupa They are one of the most creative players in AL, no doubt.

- Guitardude - My good bestfriend, everytime i got mad he works for me like a cup of cola (yumyy). This man doing his best for more than 5300 ppl in ROM guild. That describes best his heart and soul...

Ahh if we start talking bout soul..

- Ghost - First, chilled bestfriend i met in AL. His sacrifice and hard everyday-guildwork made rom one of the most ancient (with tradition) AL guilds This man shows that game, that even a ghost can be a good man

- Asterox - That lady is still enigmatic to me... She shows her kind to others without waiting for repay... She can be described as the "healing source of water" for those, who really needs help

- Estherfan - Shy but funny friend of mine There r no day to not see smile on her sunny face 'TAP MADL' of AL When she is goin to be offline she changes her suit to "bed" one She is like... Blue rose without thorns

- Bloodcoatface - Great, kind, funny and wise friend of mine What i should to say... XD

- Smoller - My great buddy Always help me in pvp He is a kind man His wise, and heroic nature can be described in many books

The other friends i MUST!!! to add here (if not i would be a stupid dumb XD):

Linkincena, Alhuntrazeck, Meecach, Falmear, Igameplayl, Inkredble, Sheener, Carmany, Davidlee, Harmagedon, Aziiii, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Orangekahel, Leyskettle, Ucasaci, Samdegreat, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Blakadder, Ipredator, Drakko, Jeckt, Paulsebi, Leoakre, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Onestrikedead, Poopingpee, Thren, Trokor, Vaffy, Vorenusnpullo, Uziscata, Xeapon, Zeus
    ♥The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen
    or even touched they must be felt with the heart.♥

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Aww Paul your sweet =) and im glad i met you ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Here's my list :

XCS : was the person who brought me in the SK guild... I was running with no guild till I meet him and till I found out how great this person is! He made me join SK, beside the fact I was hatted so much at the begging in SK...I can say that we were and are like BROs, same age, we shared same feelings and experienced a lot which made us think : WTF looks like we have a lot in common. Was the first person I could ever trust with anything, and when I mean anything, I had/have no doubts regarding him. He was always near me when I needed, he was always there to support me with advices in real life and in game, always we were there to have fun and joke. BEST MOMENTS EVER I shared with this guy in game and in whatsapp
    We were always fighting together (pvp / pve) and chillin with players and always having fun!
    Unfortunately he's not playing anymore... hope the update will bring him back cause I miss this GUY! I'm still in contact with him via other ways of communication, so I can't say I lost this guy, cause will always remain my best friend and will have a place in my heart!
    I don't have enough words for this guy! LOVE U BRO!

Inkredble : I remember first time when this guy asked me about pvp and telling me how great I was... I didn't knew him at that time but from that moment I started to speak with him and seeing that he is a great person! Then one day (after a long period of time) XCS told me that he has a lot of fun with this guy, so I asked INK to make whatsapp and also to join EOS ...he was instantly there and got instantly promoted to officer CAUSE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS.. best trio (me INK and XCS)... so we had a lot of fun!
    - this guy is GREAT, motivated, always listen to your point and can discuss without flaming !
    - He is always there if you need him, he is always there to listen to you and support you!
    - and no doubts, u deserve more than this!

Castellanna - i can never thank enough to this girl . she was supporting me when I was weak, she was always supporting me when I had hard moments with guild / game and also real life, you can count on her 100%
    - she always makes me laugh. GREAT GIRL! AND A REAL SUPPORT in game and REAL LIFE! AMAZING PERSON!
    - sometimes she is going crazy, but hey that's ANNA you really need to meet her
    - Anna please don't change anything to you, you are just perfect ! <3<3<3<3<3

Edit : added :

##############
    Anymangel - was one of my best girl in game! I did the elite new maps all the time with her, I mean with her all the time! She was a very nice and communicative girl, kind and good, respected me a lot and always had good words for me. She supported me like being her brother! She is not playing anymore BUT SHE DESERVE A PLACE IN MY HEART!
    I hope she will come one day back cause I really miss this girl! AMAZING GIRL! HOPE TO SEE U SOON ANY and I'll never forget : "Oiiii, oioio"

Snackie - Any friend, also a pleasure to meet her! Kind and helpful! She doesn't play also... I really miss you girls!
    ##############

Aziiii - I can never thank enough to Bia also, she was always supporting me and speaking nice to me!
    - she is one of the persons who play with anyone (not looking for a specific group of persons) and always having fun, she is there always to help you! I can count on her 100%
    - thanks Bia for what you are, don't change this, I know your HEART IS BIG!

Zegost / Agrippal / Yashh / Divinehawks / Keyou - I can name these guys TNT brothers! If you don't meet them, means you don't play this game joke
    - I really enjoy playing with them and having fun and chill!
    - these guys knows how to have fun and always support you no matter what.
    - also they are ppls you can count 100%, they are fair, they are honest and and and a lot of BIG WORDS FOR YOU GUYS. I love you guys! Keep it UP!
    THANKS GUYS for accepting me as a friend!
    - Unfortunately Divine doesn't play anymore, but I hope he will change his mind and come back. I miss you man!
    - Agrippal : naked warrior with santa hat always runing in guild hall after rogues and when we do guild ss he is always behind rogues watching their butts. This is his passion : PERV FXXXER!

SMOLLER - BEST SMURF IN AL HISTORY! VERY GOOD GUY AND ALWAYS SUPPORTING AND HELPING PEOPLE. WAS A PLEASURE TO FIGHT WITH HIM IN TOURNEY! YOU ARE THE BEST

Davidleee - he barely chat, but hey WHEN THIS GUY USE CHAT, u can't stop laughing He always sounds like being drunk
    - hes a good person and a good support! If you need him ask him and you can count on him!

Addictz - I was barely spoke to him until he joined EOS and saw how great this guy is!
    - he always support and help! This guy is just what you need in a guild and he knows how to have fun!
    - Thank you Addictz for your dedication and support !

Ipredator - hes a good friend and I met him because of INK... was always having fun with this guy and every time when I asked him to help, he was there! Thank you bro!

Linkincena / Ucasaci / Silenceeee / Orangekahel - fk these guys are always having fun, you can't stop laughing when they start! And they are loyal! Most important for me! Thanks guys and keep it up!

Sinarea - OMG this girl is just crazy and crazy but she's a very good girl and always making you smile I remember just today asking me 100 times to use glacian arcane ability on her just cause she said she was feeling like an ICE CUBE LMAO )
    - u can count on her!

Jennavice - THIS GUY IS AMAZING and supporting you all the time! You just need to say join and he will be there!

Jetsett - she quite, but hey! You need quite persons also! And beside the fact she is quite she is always helping and supporting ppls!
    - she's a nice girl and a kind person!

Demonassa - should I say more than pronouncing his name? YES I'll do, hes a great player / great person / great support and fair and honest and always giving his advices! Thanks demon for being part of SK / EOS.. we miss u! And you are always in our heart! Hope one day you'll come back

Leoakre - "OMG! JOIN JOIN JOIN .... nobody wanna join me... I feel so alone " and " IC WHY AFK"
    - this woman is great and beside the fact sometime I was mad on her, she was a support for this guild and helping people. YOU CAN COUNT ON HER!
    - via this way I wanna say sorry to her cause sometimes I was a jerk!

Uziscata - " TWILIGHT singer "
    - she knows I hate twilight and always making fun of her because of this! )
    - shes a great girl and a great support, beside the fact she's always screaming in guild chat )
    VORE bro take care of this girl, cause she's very good, nice and kind when she needs to be

Zaolo - WOW! With this guy support and ideas we brought EOS on #1 RANK!
    - he is smart and a support player! He's always there is you need him and always trying to help his own guild!
    - THANKS BRO!

CHIYUK AND CARMANY - the lovers! GREAT players and great friends !

- Laveen : very nice girl and had great conversations always
    - Lissy : a german woman but kind and nice and just great!
    - Darkestbmb : till one moment we were very good friends and I still include him in my list! Thanks dark for being my and XCS friend! - he's not playing anymore!
    - Almeerah : nice girl and great support, she was always there when you asked her!
    - Soundlesskill : I remember this girl and mention her here, beside the fact we had some flames! She was a nice kid and always helped! Remember how we met? Good girl!
    - Sakurakixazz : OMG MUY LOCO! Spoke a lot to this woman, she's communicative, she can have fun and laugh at your jokes, she doesn't get upset on you! SHE'S AMAZING!
    - Hinataaaaaaa : This girl was a stalker at the begging )) But I met her and she a very nice and good person! I can only say good words about her!
    - Ramy : a great player, a good friend and always was a pleasure to communicate to this guy!
    - Juaki : very good player and a kind person! We didn't communicate to much but when we did I felt this so I had to add him on the list! He deserve it!
    - Alfai : a person I met via Anymangel and Snackie, he is a very good guy and always nice chat with him, it's a good player and a good friend! YOU DESERVE YOUR SPOT bro (and sorry for not adding you from first time: SORRY! )

AND OF COURSE THERE ARE A LOT MORE TO MENTION! But if I'll speak about each one, will take me days! Don't feel bad if i forgot you, I know who you are and you will always have a place in my heart still!

Sorry for my long list, but I wanna thanks to all these amazing guys!

Roger and out!

EOS guild will be and will remain the best guild ever! LOVE YOU GUYS!

EOS AND DM <3 !!! I'll always count on DM cause I have too many friends there! Keep it you GUYS!

P.S : Sorry for the mistakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurakixazz View Post
    Aww Paul your sweet =) and im glad i met you ;-)
    Glad to know you also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Here's my list of people who i care and love the most ig.

Arseper,Madbrogomad: Best buddies since season 1, these two guided me through season 1 and i learned alot from them. Accepted me into their anonymous guild after meeting me. From being nobody to a average player. Although,they quit playing, won't forget all the fun times we been together and our memories will still remain in my heart. Hope you two be back playing Al. I'm thankful that i've met you two in my Al days.

Asterox: She bought me in to Epitome Of Excellence (EoE). We been best friends since season 2 and still playing, she was the one i cared the most whenever i'm ig. Good and sweet hearted woman, always helpful whenever someone needed help Still vaguely remember the sweet old times we had in both pvp and pve

Pinzor: Funny and honest guy and a good tank in my eyes that I've met in EoE days, although he quit playing i will still remember him.

Stingxray: One of my closest bud in EoE even now. Always a pleasure to be with him in pvp or pves cause he loves to joke around. I don't mind sharing my troubles with him. He's very friendly and open to his friends around him.

Cassadeepope: She's truly a best leader and a master in EoE. She give her best and kindness to EoEers. Nobody will get left out. Though she retired from Al,I miss her. Still hope she returns.

Deathroth Roth Nice and sweet guy.Been talking and chatting with him about the good old times we had together in EoS. Enjoyed our calm,warm hearted talks. Miss you in EoS.

Safiras: Known each other since the 16 cap, her kind generosity that i remember when i'm soloing rook hideout , she pm me saying if i have gears. She came to me and gave me a level 16 rogue weapon. I will always keep in my heart, she's kind and friendly to others too.

Uziscata+vorenusnpullo: These two make my days in EoS happy and sweet. Enjoyed uzi and vore companion here in eos. And i enjoy pvping with them. We known each other for so long hope our friendship be forever.

Zhuangzhe : Grateful of what he did and guided me through my rogue skill builds, and given me items to build my rogue toon. He's nice and kind though he quit Al , i do look forward for his return .

Trustysnow : My partner in Al since quite recently lol. Still remember how we got to know each other in paradise peir complaining of each other Ping's and network :P . Love her for who she is, sweet,thoughtful,caring and friendly.

Other names i would like to mention: Yashh,Agrippal,Divinehawkz,Sinarea,Knockem,Melissa mls,Boss,Ramyunstyle,Alhuntrazeck,Ryuzawa,Blaqq,Ca llisters,Cheeezecake,Deschanell,Excelassault,Glenb uterol,Henryxii,Jamesgreen,Leored,Mingmingloo,psyk opathic,Uicheusa,Xrogue.

Sorry for my long list... Don't think people will read but i will just post There's alot more i miss out but i know you by heart. EoE <3 EoS
    Last edited by Pizzasalad; 07-31-2013 at 01:23 PM.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pizzasalad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mokdaddd View Post
    ppl the best and trusted and talented I know

love: great friend and pro merchant
    aziiii : helpful and good friend
    alfai: always there for me
    shadikiller: strong worrior at pve, pvp
    joyyitta : make me joy with her
    reincell: honesty guy I know him and ocelz same and great friends
    hinataaaaaaa: help me selling and always there for me
    phoebehttie: always make me laugh
    khaledblade : my bro good farmer and pvp killer
    vietwar: honest and person u can trust
    limsoyker : pvp farmer and good friend

love you all maybe more didn't mentioned but still they know there selves

Awwww sammmm, thank u))))

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydice View Post
    Awwwww Rothy ♥♥♥♥♥ your so sweet!! love yah buddy!
    Love Ya too friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'd like to say thanks to EOS for being there for me

Azi:u have a been a great friendthrough and through . You've always been that awesome girl :P

Grooauli and orap:u guys were the bomb .. u guys were always there for me made me stay in the game ... only if u guys still played :/ (sorry forgot how to spell ya'lls name)

Wasurat:you've been my buddy since the beginning....u are always a good person to talk to .... ur like a bro to me man

Linkincena: you're awesome thanks for all the plat and the great times we had and will have

Yashh: always a great person to talk to..u always make me laugh

Bboikl: u barely come on now but i'd like to say thanks for always giving me those free eggs and those wonderful chats

Paulsebi: u are a good leader and a good friend u little f******

Knockem/knockemout: thanks for the farming and for letting me borrow ur mythic bow

Anehaze/shariah: you've been a great friend I miss those deadly squad times we had

I know there Is more I'm missing vut those are the ones that came out for now so that's it for now .... thank you you all,ya'll have been such good friends
    EPITOME OF SILENTKILLS

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rapball For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crapballz View Post
    I'd like to say thanks to EOS for being there for me

Azi:u have a been a great friendthrough and through . You've always been that awesome girl :P

Grooauli and orap:u guys were the bomb .. u guys were always there for me made me stay in the game ... only if u guys still played :/ (sorry forgot how to spell ya'lls name)

Wasurat:you've been my buddy since the beginning....u are always a good person to talk to .... ur like a bro to me man

Linkincena: you're awesome thanks for all the plat and the great times we had and will have

Yashh: always a great person to talk to..u always make me laugh

Bboikl: u barely come on now but i'd like to say thanks for always giving me those free eggs and those wonderful chats

Paulsebi: u are a good leader and a good friend u little f******

Knockem/knockemout: thanks for the farming and for letting me borrow ur mythic bow

Anehaze/shariah: you've been a great friend I miss those deadly squad times we had

I know there Is more I'm missing vut those are the ones that came out for now so that's it for now .... thank you you all,ya'll have been such good friends
    Thanks fxxxxxxxer You are great also poooop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    And your not right My standards are not high, I mean I am friend with anyone who respect me... but to be best friends indeed not easy

Thanks man for mentioning and appreciate it
    HEHE. thanks Paul
    Ggonfreecss (Five Elements)
    Rrukia (Five Elements)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Ty all for mentioning me , i wish things never change and we remain close friends ^_^ you guys are AWESOME!!!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Unataud: My best bud in AL. First met in elite southern seas while I was farming with random players. He sent me a party invite and did countless runs. Shared some frustrations on the loot system too if you know what I mean. He no longer plays (at all).;-(

Hellsminion: For the runs we did before and checking out on chat everytime you're online (when you do which is quite rare nowadays) :-)

Azepeite: For letting me join DM.

Safiras: For greeting me everytime.

Snackie: Where you at??Thanks for helping me get haunted title. Sweet girl.

The people in my current guild (Positive). Special mention to Ruthien/Kostral, Woeh and Killzonee. You guys are awesome.

If I forget someone, meet me up in pvp and bring me down. :-D

Lol I forgot Avaree. You get a free pvp kill. Thanks for inviting my alt to Chivalrous Union.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to afrobug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

How appropriate that my first post would be to say thanks to the community, especially to some players in Arcane Legends who have in one way or another shaped the character that I am today in game. Well, here goes :

Blakadder - My boss and my master. Solid as a rock, a good confidant and a wise leader. A true friend who has guided me well.
    Defatsu - My best friend in guild. Never one who would look down on my noob self but instead offering his guidance and patiently sharing his knowledge about the game with me. He will be missed dearly.
    Azepeite - My first tutor who has unselfishly taught me a lot. Thank you for bringing me on lb timed-runs.
    Safiras - The first person who approached me in guild and made me feel at home. Thanks for your warmth and kindness.
    Ipredator - My mom's other daughter A joker who keeps me laughing out loud with his witty remarks. Never seen a deadlier rogue than him.
    Friufi - My fellow countryman who is ever so kind with his words and gestures.
    Exportedjunk - The one who gave me the confidence to be an officer in guild. Another one of the best rogues I've seen throughout all the seasons.
    Inkredble - Inky another offspring from the same mother as Preddy A good officer, his existence brought unity and harmony in the guild.

There are many others who are worthy to be mentioned up there but if I go on and on, I will never get to finish this post.
    Special thanks these other nice players : Smoller, Paulsebi, Laveen, Tessabelle, Hardek, Perroncel, Chillicrush, Danley, Limsyoker, Zeferoth, Cayla, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Remind, BammBamm, Vxy, Haligali, Azemeazed, Markkkk, Kohezja, Xcs, Chiyuk, Xriasz, Aziii, Babykooo, Ramyunstyle, Zaudec, Mr&MrsDanmei, Uiscabu

I may have missed out some names. I will edit this post as their names comes to mind.
    Last edited by Vaffy; 08-09-2013 at 12:30 PM.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vaffy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Does anyone know where is kohezja?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffy View Post
    How appropriate that my first post would be to say thanks to the community, especially to some players in Arcane Legends who have in one way or another shaped the character that I am today in game. Well, here goes :

Blakadder - My boss and my master. Solid as a rock, a good confidant and a wise leader. A true friend who has guided me well.
    Defatsu - My best friend in guild. Never one who would look down on my noob self but instead offering his guidance and patiently sharing his knowledge about the game with me. He will be missed dearly.
    Azepeite - My first tutor who has unselfishly taught me a lot. Thank you for bringing me on lb timed-runs.
    Safiras - The first person who approached me in guild and made me feel at home. Thanks for your warmth and kindness.
    Ipredator - My mom's other daughter A joker who keeps me laughing out loud with his witty remarks. Never seen a deadlier rogue than him.
    Exportedjunk - The one who gave me the confidence to be an officer in guild. Another one of the best rogues I've seen throughout all the seasons.
    Inkredble - Inky another offspring from the same mother as Preddy A good officer, his existence brought unity and harmony in the guild.

There are many others who are worthy to be mentioned up there but if I go on and on, I will never get to finish this post.
    Special thanks these other nice players : Smoller, Paulsebi, Laveen, Tessabelle, Hardek, Perroncel, Chillicrush, Danley, Limsyoker, Zeferoth, Cayla, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Remind, BammBamm, Vxy, Haligali, Azemeazed, Markkkk, Kohezja, Xcs, Chiyuk, Xriasz, Aziii, Babykooo, Ramyunstyle, Zaudec

I may have missed out some names. I will edit this post as their names comes to mind.
    how touching :$ <3

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

26. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Ahhh... I know I'll miss some people, so nobody get offended if I do - I love you all dearly.

Ravagerx - killed me until he became my partner and best friend. From potion smuggler to officer, he has been the biggest support and most trusted companion anyone could ever ask for.

My Pheonix Officers: Comradeeno, Kuwaab, Natrich, Rosna, Bubblezhd, Oneebac, Genevene, Rav - Sticking by each other through thick and thin, and rebuilding the guild into what I always knew it could become, this team has become closer than family and I love them all.

Bammbammm and Blakadder: Providing advice, friendship and support through all the trials and tribulations of guild life. I may not wear their tag but misfits have always been my second family.

Inkredble: Cares enough not to be pushy, he'll always be there at the drop of a hat when you call.

Zeferoth, Uzi, Tumaa, Tboned, Smoller, Psychopathic, Meecah, Holyhg, Ramy, Boss, XCS: PVP friends for the win! Those who play with ethics and make the game more enjoyable for everyone. These have become friends in and out of the arena. I know there's more, but these come to mind.

Mr & Mirs Danmei: Good company always guaranteed

MrWatss, Linkincena and all my other timed run teammates. Nothing like the race for the leaderboard to bring people together!

All of the members of the new and improved Pheonix: we're building something that makes the game a special experience for everyone. This is something bigger than any one player, and you're all a part of it. It means so much to have such a great supportive family to have this adventure with.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffy View Post

Special thanks these other nice players : Smoller, Paulsebi, Laveen, Tessabelle, Hardek, Perroncel, Chillicrush, Danley, Limsyoker, Zeferoth, Cayla, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Remind, BammBamm, Vxy, Haligali, Azemeazed, Markkkk, Kohezja, Xcs, Chiyuk, Xriasz, Aziii, Babykooo, Ramyunstyle, Zaudec, Mr&MrsDanmei

Thanks Vaffy <3

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post: