Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii:1202448
    Ty all for mentioning me , i wish things never change and we remain close friends ^_^ you guys are AWESOME!!!!!!
    Everyone loves u aziii who Doesn't hehe
    EPITOME OF SILENTKILLS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seksii View Post
    Heres my list not in any specific order..

krackertank
    inkredble
    XXomguruglyxx
    Iluvataris
    Mudomasa
    Annihilation
    The whole outlaw immortal guild I miss u guys

The list goes on and on I appreciate each and everyone of u guys who has helped me.
    i miss you sek : /

want to say thank you to the outlaws as well....
    Alot of great players started there..
    like i said i will always be an outlaw at heart.

no order.
    INKREDBLE
    SEKSII
    IMME/omgurugly GM
    PLOXOUTLAW
    BUIHITIE
    KRACKERTANK
    OUTLAWLEGEND
    DFINEZT
    KITIANA
    MUDOMASA----these guys always been like little bro's : )
    Knucks<------/
    WAGOWN
    CORSTOT
    DEZ
    BANGER
    DIETZ
    ahjun
    Last edited by iluvataris; 07-31-2013 at 10:38 PM.
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvataris For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crapballz View Post
    I'd like to say thanks to EOS for being there for me

Azi:u have a been a great friendthrough and through . You've always been that awesome girl :P

Grooauli and orap:u guys were the bomb .. u guys were always there for me made me stay in the game ... only if u guys still played :/ (sorry forgot how to spell ya'lls name)

Wasurat:you've been my buddy since the beginning....u are always a good person to talk to .... ur like a bro to me man

Linkincena: you're awesome thanks for all the plat and the great times we had and will have

Yashh: always a great person to talk to..u always make me laugh

Bboikl: u barely come on now but i'd like to say thanks for always giving me those free eggs and those wonderful chats

Paulsebi: u are a good leader and a good friend u little f******

Knockem/knockemout: thanks for the farming and for letting me borrow ur mythic bow

Anehaze/shariah: you've been a great friend I miss those deadly squad times we had

I know there Is more I'm missing vut those are the ones that came out for now so that's it for now .... thank you you all,ya'll have been such good friends
    I try to make u cry soz peeinpoop
    Miss u bruh..b bak soon

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well that escalated quickly. Glad I'm part of this community

xoxo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Vxy/Noisy, Iluvataris, Mudomasa for being my best friends. I love it when you spaaaam. Just kidding... but really. <3

(No special order)
    Ruthien: a special person to me, and he never gives up in PvP even if he is 1v5. Hehe. You rock.

Blackxhearts: never seen him disrespect anyone just for once. Always so friendly. And asked me if I wanted to try his mythic helm back when almost no one had it hehe, thanks again.

Alfai: nicest person ever and always so fair.

Overheard & Mzchrissy: My favourite couple, you are both funny and so loved... and I'm lucky to have such a cute nephew

Vaffy & Demonassa: Lovely people. Vaffy, you're so pure in heart, such a good person.

Clyster, Jxmaa: Funniest guys... but a little psychopathic maybe.. lmao jk.

iPredator: a good and trustworthy friend

Melissamls/Melizawa, Uziscata, Hotmamalex: My crazy, pretty and beloved girls. You bring happiness to AL <33456

Hinataaaaaaa: You are a good and such a fair girl. Kekekek... or should I say cakecakecake xD (inside joke)

Xirasz, Friazero: A bit gila but loved

Irish: FAN!!! Miss PvPing with you and Fleskberg :/

Paulsebi, Xcs: very friendly, funny and talkative men We miss you in game, Xcs.

Deirix & Beatriixx: Dein, I respect you a lot. Bea, you're too funny, but evil in PvP, haha.

Cero: a very good and nice person

Nastyskills: Silent mostly. But you are really nice and funny when first you start talking

And I could go on... so many nice players
    God bless you all.
    Last edited by Laveen; 08-02-2013 at 08:56 AM.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laveen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laveen View Post
    Vxy/Noisy, Iluvataris, Mudomasa for being my best friends. I love it when you spaaaam. Just kidding... but really. <3

(No special order)
    Ruthien: a special person to me, and he never gives up in PvP even if he is 1v5. Hehe. You rock.

Blackxhearts: never seen him disrespect anyone just for once. Always so friendly. And asked me if I wanted to try his mythic helm back when almost no one had it hehe, thanks again.

Overheard & Mzchrissy: My favourite couple, you are both funny and so loved... and I'm lucky to have such a cute nephew

Vaffy & Demonassa: Lovely people. Vaffy, you're so pure in heart, such a good person.

Melissamls/Melizawa, Uziscata, Hotmamalex: My crazy, pretty and beloved girls. You bring happiness to AL <33456

Hinataaaaaaa: You are a good and such a fair girl. Kekekek... or should I say cakecakecake xD (inside joke)

Deirix & Beatriixx: Dein, I respect you a lot. Bea, you're too funny, but evil in PvP, haha.

God bless you all.
    Nneneuebeyneueneuneh mub jeg elsker også dig tak taktsktaktsktak :3

And also i wanna mention some more people lol..

Irish & Fleskberg: i miss farming with you guys i wish you never quit > come back

Forgot to mention Stingxray, old sk member <3

Blueincolour, deirix and Beatriixx my lil timed runners hehee

Gormeort <3 lovely smurf mahal kita

Iflybynight, i love you myn

Immortalis... The vampire lol

Nastyskills good friend hehe

Razetwo Ulthyre and Alfakurt muehehe Mob dudes

Serancha and Rav old oldo oldold phoenix guild hehe

Soundsnice.. Zz i miss you greek

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laveen View Post

(No special order)

Nastyskills: Silent mostly. But you are really nice and funny when first you start talking

God bless you all.

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT BOUT CAKE!!! haaahhh thank u sara for those words, u know im there when u need me muah muah:* CAKE!

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The best thread I've seen in this forum!!!!

Thanks KALIZZAA!!!
    Last edited by juaki; 08-04-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This is a good thread and here is my "Christmas List" too

Thank you ......

My FIRST AND EVER DEAR TWIN AND NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART : BLUEINCOLOUR - I love this man! And I keep on missing him cause he's busy working now. When he gets online, I'm such a busy smurf PVPing with him. Hahahaha .. He's my true friend. My Twin. My Kik Buddy. My brother. And I want you to know BLUEY that even there's no ARCANE LEGENDS anymore, imma go UK to see you!!! Hahahahahah ... Love yah twin!! Always!

Defamed: For being a great person that I ever met in this game. He's always there whenever you need him. (PVP, Chitchat etc)

Love: I still thank this person for being such a great friend of mine. Though we have a lil misunderstanding now but still I treasure him as a friend.

Reincell/Ocelz: Still wanna thank this couple for being so nice to me and they are really good persons.

Noisykillar/VXY - This girl is so talkative and sometimes Im thanking STS that they muted this sometimes hahahahaha ... Very kind and please stop calling me old lady!! Imma kill you!! hahahaha ...

Laveen - For being a sweet girl. When I am noob in PVP I always ask her to not kill me and she really don't kill me.

Kilopam, Messuup and Arbz (My 3 Musketeers I guess): For being my partners in PVP whatever it takes! We know when we need to rage quit or not hahahaha .. We talked a lot in Guild Chat.. I love them cause they are so true people. But Kilopam, please stop taking that medication, you really so crazy when drugged hahahaha ...

Shadikiller - He's my very friend too. I like how we do PVP together True friend.

Leyskette - Who don't know this b**** in PVP? I love this girl so much. She's amazing. We helped each other. I know she have lots of haters but please .... Know her more and you'll find her such a great friend.

Cero, Ipredator, Hemmp, Hopesolo, Krearaw, Waleedroyale, Flagoman, Papablejon, Hotmamaanj and all people in my friendlist (I only have few friends in my list cause I know I am not that friendly hahaha .. ) - Thank you for being so nice to me and I love you all!!!

And for those people who keeps on adding me as a friend and number one on it is KUCAAZ (He keeps on adding me 10x a day or more than that!). Thank you too!!

My JUDGEMENT FAMILY who's very helpful in many ways. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
    Last edited by beatrix; 08-03-2013 at 05:55 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=104188&dateline=14070  59351

13. The Following User Says Thank You to beatrix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

juaki your siggy is brilliant

15. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    juaki your siggy is brilliant
    Thanks a lot Mata I knew You would like it

I'm learning photoshop making signatures for this forum lol. I made one better but STS don't allow animated .gif!!!

Name:  juaki-1-prueba.gif
Views: 583
Size:  16.6 KB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I meet a lot of nicest players in AL , but the most nicest for me re:

Juaki: always help his friends , very fair player in pvp , and awesome person , Im proud to be his friend.

Haizea: she is my gf and she always help everybody , she is the best , fair player and always help her friends.

Kalimiiish: if u re friend to kali he always help u and defend u , nice person too.

Lordnesh: humble guy , and he love check cs and take pictures from new full mythic players to say: I cant belive that guys! This guy is a very good person too.

I love this four persons , without them the game arent the same.

Anothers nicest players: Zentropa , Grandalf, Oseeo, Moonorchid , Ruthien , Poupinette , Ironlung.
    They re my best friends in game

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iluvataris View Post
    i miss you sek : /

want to say thank you to the outlaws as well....
    Alot of great players started there..
    like i said i will always be an outlaw at heart.

no order.
    INKREDBLE
    SEKSII
    IMME/omgurugly GM
    PLOXOUTLAW
    BUIHITIE
    KRACKERTANK
    OUTLAWLEGEND
    DFINEZT
    KITIANA
    MUDOMASA----these guys always been like little bro's : )
    Knucks<------/
    WAGOWN
    CORSTOT
    DEZ
    BANGER
    DIETZ
    ahjun
    Miss u too atari :'( I miss outlaws *sad*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puntus View Post
    I meet a lot of nicest players in AL , but the most nicest for me re:

Juaki: always help his friends , very fair player in pvp , and awesome person , Im proud to be his friend.

Haizea: she is my gf and she always help everybody , she is the best , fair player and always help her friends.

Kalimiiish: if u re friend to kali he always help u and defend u , nice person too.

Lordnesh: humble guy , and he love check cs and take pictures from new full mythic players to say: I cant belive that guys! This guy is a very good person too.

I love this four persons , without them the game arent the same.

Anothers nicest players: Zentropa , Grandalf, Oseeo, Moonorchid , Ruthien , Poupinette , Ironlung.
    They re my best friends in game
    Thanks Erill I'm proud to be your friend You are awesome too!!!

And all the people of your list a really great friends of mine too, Haizea, Kalimish, Lordnesh and you are like a family for me, always suport me and giving me the best advices!!!

Always in my heart!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix View Post
    This is a good thread and here is my "Christmas List" too

Thank you ......

My FIRST AND EVER DEAR TWIN AND NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART : BLUEINCOLOUR - I love this man! And I keep on missing him cause he's busy working now. When he gets online, I'm such a busy smurf PVPing with him. Hahahaha .. He's my true friend. My Twin. My Kik Buddy. My brother. And I want you to know BLUEY that even there's no ARCANE LEGENDS anymore, imma go UK to see you!!! Hahahahahah ... Love yah twin!! Always!

Defamed: For being a great person that I ever met in this game. He's always there whenever you need him. (PVP, Chitchat etc)

Love: I still thank this person for being such a great friend of mine. Though we have a lil misunderstanding now but still I treasure him as a friend.

Reincell/Ocelz: Still wanna thank this couple for being so nice to me and they are really good persons.

Noisykillar/VXY - This girl is so talkative and sometimes Im thanking STS that they muted this sometimes hahahahaha ... Very kind and please stop calling me old lady!! Imma kill you!! hahahaha ...

Laveen - For being a sweet girl. When I am noob in PVP I always ask her to not kill me and she really don't kill me.

Kilopam, Messuup and Arbz (My 3 Musketeers I guess): For being my partners in PVP whatever it takes! We know when we need to rage quit or not hahahaha .. We talked a lot in Guild Chat.. I love them cause they are so true people. But Kilopam, please stop taking that medication, you really so crazy when drugged hahahaha ...

Shadikiller - He's my very friend too. I like how we do PVP together True friend.

Leyskette - Who don't know this b**** in PVP? I love this girl so much. She's amazing. We helped each other. I know she have lots of haters but please .... Know her more and you'll find her such a great friend.

Cero, Ipredator, Hemmp, Hopesolo, Krearaw, Waleedroyale, Flagoman, Papablejon, Hotmamaanj and all people in my friendlist (I only have few friends in my list cause I know I am not that friendly hahaha .. ) - Thank you for being so nice to me and I love you all!!!

And for those people who keeps on adding me as a friend and number one on it is KUCAAZ (He keeps on adding me 10x a day or more than that!). Thank you too!!

My JUDGEMENT FAMILY who's very helpful in many ways. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
    Aww thanks old lady! Means a lot :*
    hhahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzasalad View Post
    Here's my list of people who i care and love the most ig.

Arseper,Madbrogomad: Best buddies since season 1, these two guided me through season 1 and i learned alot from them. Accepted me into their anonymous guild after meeting me. From being nobody to a average player. Although,they quit playing, won't forget all the fun times we been together and our memories will still remain in my heart. Hope you two be back playing Al. I'm thankful that i've met you two in my Al days.

Asterox: She bought me in to Epitome Of Excellence (EoE). We been best friends since season 2 and still playing, she was the one i cared the most whenever i'm ig. Good and sweet hearted woman, always helpful whenever someone needed help Still vaguely remember the sweet old times we had in both pvp and pve

Pinzor: Funny and honest guy and a good tank in my eyes that I've met in EoE days, although he quit playing i will still remember him.

Stingxray: One of my closest bud in EoE even now. Always a pleasure to be with him in pvp or pves cause he loves to joke around. I don't mind sharing my troubles with him. He's very friendly and open to his friends around him.

Cassadeepope: She's truly a best leader and a master in EoE. She give her best and kindness to EoEers. Nobody will get left out. Though she retired from Al,I miss her. Still hope she returns.

Deathroth Roth Nice and sweet guy.Been talking and chatting with him about the good old times we had together in EoS. Enjoyed our calm,warm hearted talks. Miss you in EoS.

Safiras: Known each other since the 16 cap, her kind generosity that i remember when i'm soloing rook hideout , she pm me saying if i have gears. She came to me and gave me a level 16 rogue weapon. I will always keep in my heart, she's kind and friendly to others too.

Uziscata+vorenusnpullo: These two make my days in EoS happy and sweet. Enjoyed uzi and vore companion here in eos. And i enjoy pvping with them. We known each other for so long hope our friendship be forever.

Zhuangzhe : Grateful of what he did and guided me through my rogue skill builds, and given me items to build my rogue toon. He's nice and kind though he quit Al , i do look forward for his return .

Trustysnow : My partner in Al since quite recently lol. Still remember how we got to know each other in paradise peir complaining of each other Ping's and network :P . Love her for who she is, sweet,thoughtful,caring and friendly.

Other names i would like to mention: Yashh,Agrippal,Divinehawkz,Sinarea,Knockem,Melissa mls,Boss,Ramyunstyle,Alhuntrazeck,Ryuzawa,Blaqq,Ca llisters,Cheeezecake,Deschanell,Excelassault,Glenb uterol,Henryxii,Jamesgreen,Leored,Mingmingloo,psyk opathic,Uicheusa,Xrogue.

Sorry for my long list... Don't think people will read but i will just post There's alot more i miss out but i know you by heart. EoE <3 EoS

Awww i am speechless

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzasalad View Post
    Here's my list of people who i care and love the most ig.

Arseper,Madbrogomad: Best buddies since season 1, these two guided me through season 1 and i learned alot from them. Accepted me into their anonymous guild after meeting me. From being nobody to a average player. Although,they quit playing, won't forget all the fun times we been together and our memories will still remain in my heart. Hope you two be back playing Al. I'm thankful that i've met you two in my Al days.

Asterox: She bought me in to Epitome Of Excellence (EoE). We been best friends since season 2 and still playing, she was the one i cared the most whenever i'm ig. Good and sweet hearted woman, always helpful whenever someone needed help Still vaguely remember the sweet old times we had in both pvp and pve

Pinzor: Funny and honest guy and a good tank in my eyes that I've met in EoE days, although he quit playing i will still remember him.

Stingxray: One of my closest bud in EoE even now. Always a pleasure to be with him in pvp or pves cause he loves to joke around. I don't mind sharing my troubles with him. He's very friendly and open to his friends around him.

Cassadeepope: She's truly a best leader and a master in EoE. She give her best and kindness to EoEers. Nobody will get left out. Though she retired from Al,I miss her. Still hope she returns.

Deathroth Roth Nice and sweet guy.Been talking and chatting with him about the good old times we had together in EoS. Enjoyed our calm,warm hearted talks. Miss you in EoS.

Safiras: Known each other since the 16 cap, her kind generosity that i remember when i'm soloing rook hideout , she pm me saying if i have gears. She came to me and gave me a level 16 rogue weapon. I will always keep in my heart, she's kind and friendly to others too.

Uziscata+vorenusnpullo: These two make my days in EoS happy and sweet. Enjoyed uzi and vore companion here in eos. And i enjoy pvping with them. We known each other for so long hope our friendship be forever.

Zhuangzhe : Grateful of what he did and guided me through my rogue skill builds, and given me items to build my rogue toon. He's nice and kind though he quit Al , i do look forward for his return .

Trustysnow : My partner in Al since quite recently lol. Still remember how we got to know each other in paradise peir complaining of each other Ping's and network :P . Love her for who she is, sweet,thoughtful,caring and friendly.

Other names i would like to mention: Yashh,Agrippal,Divinehawkz,Sinarea,Knockem,Melissa mls,Boss,Ramyunstyle,Alhuntrazeck,Ryuzawa,Blaqq,Ca llisters,Cheeezecake,Deschanell,Excelassault,Glenb uterol,Henryxii,Jamesgreen,Leored,Mingmingloo,psyk opathic,Uicheusa,Xrogue.

Sorry for my long list... Don't think people will read but i will just post There's alot more i miss out but i know you by heart. EoE <3 EoS
    Oooh I love that I'm your other names list -.-
    Pleasure to know you though pizz! Ye be one of a kind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

thanx to those who offered who offered me their assistance
    thanx to good players of COF
    i shall never forget you fatte, haita, smotaxt and you too with the difficult username

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myodda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Myodda View Post
    thanx to those who offered who offered me their assistance
    thanx to good players of COF
    i shall never forget you fatte, haita, smotaxt and you too with the difficult username
    Proud you are with us in Supernovas

27. The Following User Says Thank You to juaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Zuzeq for helping me in the game and for being my partner in crime... ive cause him many deaths and drama but he has never gave up faith in me. I love u alofa
    Kei- for giving me 4mil in gold.. I finally got my armor bro. And yes im paying Zuzeq back lol
    Braverock- for being the helpful and loyal officer to the guild. Im so happy to have u back bro
    Ninjasmurf- for being my friend and having the worst luck together lol. Always says yes to my parties
    Ciuichek- for being my road dog from day one
    Tuan- for making me the most gold ever. And always have the best parties
    Oldmurda-u dont roll w me anymore but I miss running w u
    Orange-much love to u in pvp. We always killing em lol. And I appreciate for giving me bael achievement

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonina For This Useful Post: