Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP!!!noob here...quest etc...need your answers ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

I dumped all the plat I could afford at the time an missed the egg by less than 20k xp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaveleia View Post
    The Elite Fossilized Egg kind of has helped me get over missing the Volcanut (Mantle of Humania)...if I had the choice between the two I'd probably pick the egg....it's hard to say because I've never experienced having the Volcano hat lol. I missed it by one fricking day, didn't have much time to play that week with too much work.

I've seen the few players who have the Volcanut & I agree it does look like a pile of dump sometimes XD but it's rare & when you see the lava spewing animation, it's a really a sweet effect. I still want it. I almost never wear the replacement helm it looks weird. (No disrespect to those who like it but you never see anyone wearing it ingame u know?)

Back to the original posters topic....I couldn't complete all the quests either. I have the three-piece ring set & the two piece but I can't figure out the last quest I'm missing! I tried deleting my rings & re-acquiring them but that hasn't solved the problem. Maybe I got try again, who knows.
    its the kill the dragon 76 times thing and they said kill the onxy so that will make it 22/22 including the two ring quest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaveleia View Post
    The Elite Fossilized Egg kind of has helped me get over missing the Volcanut (Mantle of Humania)...if I had the choice between the two I'd probably pick the egg....it's hard to say because I've never experienced having the Volcano hat lol. I missed it by one fricking day, didn't have much time to play that week with too much work.

I've seen the few players who have the Volcanut & I agree it does look like a pile of dump sometimes XD but it's rare & when you see the lava spewing animation, it's a really a sweet effect. I still want it. I almost never wear the replacement helm it looks weird. (No disrespect to those who like it but you never see anyone wearing it ingame u know?)

Back to the original posters topic....I couldn't complete all the quests either. I have the three-piece ring set & the two piece but I can't figure out the last quest I'm missing! I tried deleting my rings & re-acquiring them but that hasn't solved the problem. Maybe I got try again, who knows.
    I missed the egg thing completely lol. And black dragon event and Halloween -.- but yeah the effects of the helmet is what made it awesome. First elite vanity with effects and people complain :/

Anyways, for the last quest I had to complete I had to go to forest haven and complete this daily blessing quest, really simple just had to collect blessing. I tried deleting rings like you to find out my last quest but it was simple. The quest tab should tell you where to go for last quest, that's what it did for me.

And the elite onyx quest (after elite dragon) is only one time. He's hard but you can use potions with him lol. You still can't solo unless you want to take forever.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    I dumped all the plat I could afford at the time an missed the egg by less than 20k xp
    Wow bummer!! Can't you email sts? Worth a shot, you got nothing to lose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    good deal,thats what i have in mind as well...
    go for it naked?lol like run like crazy and drop dead haha

by the way after i kill the dragon,then i kill the onyx?is that another 76 times?haha
    Only need to kill onyx once.

But you need a decent team because the elite onyx has high aoe damage and insane armor and health....will take a while to kill
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Oh man, sorry to hear that OldCoot! I know i was out there running with you when that challenge was presented. You see it can happen to any of us sometimes, I mean the grinding you gotta do is not easy & you miss something special. I guess you can't get them all but it hurts when you get so close & miss out. It's always the stuff you can't have that you want so much I swear. Lol

The Red dragon 76 kills is a pain unless you have a good group with you. Elite Onyx is a lot easier but it's really hard to get any help. You'll wind up waiting till somebody shows up. I got tired of waiting so I just went in solo until a stranger helped me lol. Onyx might be able to be soloed but it would take a long time & that's with elixirs. Onyx is just like that Earthquake boss in Sandstone caves w four guards around him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Onyx is just like the onyx boss from sand caves lol. He's just 1million times harder, hence the name Elite Onyx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    Wow bummer!! Can't you email sts? Worth a shot, you got nothing to lose.
    I was real busy in RL , work kids an the such. Even if stg would give me one it wouldn't feel right I didn't earn it. I tried and failed I just don't let it bother me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    no hatin' here bro,just as you said we're just saying what we feel,i know you are proud of what you have or accomplished but no need to rub it in for those who dont have it yet or just beginning,but i guess thats just how the way you say things..
    am not complaining 'bout these rings that i cant get for now and you're right its my fault to have not played the game earlier
    but anyways nice talking to some senior members here in the forum..
    lol
    My point wasn't that "omg u noob i have stuff u dont have lololol" but that it takes time to achieve things in this game. About my senior membership, everyone can get the senior member status after x amount of posts.

I was real busy in RL , work kids an the such. Even if stg would give me one it wouldn't feel right I didn't earn it. I tried and failed I just don't let it bother me.
    That's y I like u old folks. U didn't do enough work (no matter of the reason) to earn something and u just simply accept it. I was under 1k exp from getting CoP. Got forced to have a break (IRL problems with family) and next time I logged, Nuri's was released.