Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Grand crate gave only gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Grand crate gave only gold

I just opened a locked grand crate of the watch and it gave me four epic items. Each one was 2000 gold. What a waste! Is this a known bug?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cry more please.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Its just your luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

4? or 3?
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Troll fail, creates give THREE items and 2000 gold is a COMMON item. Next time, at least have your facts right before you try and troll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caiyn View Post
    I just opened a locked grand crate of the watch and it gave me four epic items. Each one was 2000 gold. What a waste! Is this a known bug?!
    At least you didn't get stuck with three legendary items that you can't even sell because they are so worthless! Look on the bright side of things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Four epic items 2000 gold each. I don't troll and I do pay attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Right... except that crates give THREE items, NOT FOUR. 2000 gold is COMMON, NOT EPIC. Epic gold is 10,000.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did you even read my question or do you just look for threads to start fights on? By the way, you should "fact check" the definition of trolling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Valsacar, I think you are missing the point of this thread. He KNOWS that something went wrong, thus the entire point of posting the question as a possible bug. And, FYI, a troll is a person that posts comments that do not contribute to the conversation and only serve the purpose of getting under the skin of another in hopes of starting an argument. Looks like you've won the Epic Troll Fail award. Congratulations!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilithofparadise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caiyn View Post
    Did you even read my question or do you just look for threads to start fights on? By the way, you should "fact check" the definition of trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithofparadise View Post
    Valsacar, I think you are missing the point of this thread. He KNOWS that something went wrong, thus the entire point of posting the question as a possible bug. And, FYI, a troll is a person that posts comments that do not contribute to the conversation and only serve the purpose of getting under the skin of another in hopes of starting an argument. Looks like you've won the Epic Troll Fail award. Congratulations!!!
    Perhaps you both should "fact check" the definition of trolling. Let me give you a little help.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

"...The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help. .."

Caiyn's post proves A, as (s)he is clearing trying to convince us all (as (s)he has obviously convinced Lilithofparadise) that they truly believe that they had a crate give them FOUR EPIC items of 2k gold each (for a total of 8k gold), which is not possible as crates give 3 items and 2k gold is COMMON.

"...Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness..."

Or from Wikipedia: "In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Yup, we hit that definition as well. Posting a thread, like many others, to complain about crates just to get a rise out of people and see more complaining about crates.

And... putting my original comment back on target:

"Signs that your trolling is unsuccesful:
    *Your victim identifying you as a troll.
    *Identifying yourself as a troll.
    *Your efforts being ignored.
    *Being counter-trolled (See below)"

Now that we've cleared that up, at most you could say I was counter-trolling but even that is not accurate. All I did was call them out.

@Calyn, obviously I read your question, that's how I was able to point out your fail.

@Lilithofparadise, looks like you have won the Epic Internet Noob Fail award. Congratulations!!!

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

If you do not have anything constructive to add to the original post, DO NOT POST.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lojack For This Useful Post: