Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I challenge carmany , addictz and the champions 2v2 for fun :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default I challenge carmany , addictz and the champions 2v2 for fun :)

Congratz cero and noisy, we never fought maybe we can fight for fun , no ring , no plats , not proving something me and ipred just wanna challenge champion and about carmany and add , give us a chance to play with you guys serious game no hard feelings just for fun thx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hardek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

i might come online just to watch this,
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-27-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I really don't see the point of this 'friendly' challenge apart from the fact that there are people who might have been overly confident of their chances in this tourney been brought down to earth by a shocking defeat (which has become a bitter pill to swallow) trying to salvage their pride and dented egos. On any given day, i know and I'm sure most other players know that both of you are two of the best pvpers in AL. But on tourney day you guys lost. Whether it was a bad call or not by officials, yes you have the right to lodge a protest. But it has already been deliberated and decided, the result stands, no ifs or buts. So live with it and stop with all these nonsense challenges. It only reflect upon your maturity. Let the winners enjoy their moment, while you wait for the next opportunity/tourney to prove your worth. We don't see Barcelona acting like kids asking for a rematch when they lose to Real Madrid, nor Manchester United doing the same when they lose to Liverpool even if the result was the outcome of a poor line call. Statistically Barcelona and MU are better but hey, even the best do lose sometimes. Be gentlemen and accept the result as it is, congratulate the winners and move on. The community will respect you more for doing so instead of being sour grapes.
    No intention to create any ill feelings, just my 2 plats worth....peace out.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demonassa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demonassa View Post
    I really don't see the point of this 'friendly' challenge apart from the fact that there are people who might have been overly confident of their chances in this tourney been brought down to earth by a shocking defeat (which has become a bitter pill to swallow) trying to salvage their pride and dented egos. On any given day, i know and I'm sure most other players know that both of you are two of the best pvpers in AL. But on tourney day you guys lost. Whether it was a bad call or not by officials, yes you have the right to lodge a protest. But it has already been deliberated and decided, the result stands, no ifs or buts. So live with it and stop with all these nonsense challenges. It only reflect upon your maturity. Let the winners enjoy their moment, while you wait for the next opportunity/tourney to prove your worth. We don't see Barcelona acting like kids asking for a rematch when they lose to Real Madrid, nor Manchester United doing the same when they lose to Liverpool even if the result was the outcome of a poor line call. Statistically Barcelona and MU are better but hey, even the best do lose sometimes. Be gentlemen and accept the result as it is, congratulate the winners and move on. The community will respect you more for doing so instead of being sour grapes.
    Not trying to be offensive or anything but....
    Hardek is a good friend of mine, he congratulated the winner and he moved on, just like you said.
    Now this is a new story in which hardek and ipred would like to verse other tourney members just for fun.
    Hardek has good sportsman ship, and has already moved on. This is something entirely different and he just wants to have fun in PvP? Is that a crime? Anyways, I need to watch this too
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Its your opinion , we moved on and congratz them i dont get why
    Do u have to write whole paragraph about this , we are asking them just for fun like what is really happening in ctf and we are not asking u to fight us , its up to them if they wanna accept it , and its so obvious people lose too and we accepted it , and u dont have to tell us what to do , stay out of this challenge thing ur not even part of this pvp , and thx for the barcelona whatever that is but really idc , we can challenge everyone in AL , so dont try to step in , people are different we took it as a challenge and thats why we asked them cuz we think they are better than us we just wanna learn more by fighting them so u need to chill out demo YOUR NOT PART OF THIS PvP CHALLENGE , and one more thing challenge other people is normal like you playing ctf, ur getting killed and u want to kill them back its a challenge so u better think before u say something , we are sporty and professional dont make us say say something cuz ur tryna provoke us , see u in pvp no need to ask u to challenge me ill jus do it in pvp!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

many rules were broken
    &
    many rules were not enforced properly..so what's done is done hardek people will only see your post as something negative

next tournament should be more regulated, perhaps a few pro pvpers refing each game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I agree with demonassa, just PM them. No need to make a thread

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Man U is better than Liverpool.

But Barca is NOT better than Real Madrid!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Not agree with last sentence of ALHUNTRAZECK!

Barça is better than Real Madrid

12. The Following User Says Thank You to juaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

agree demon: )
    congrat cero and noisykiller, the best in this tournament!! fair fight, professional and without COMPLAIN!
    BTW, I also congrat addi and carmany beat hardek and ipre* 2-0*! good plan and good fight!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

and thank you delphina, I love u >3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by juaki View Post
    Not agree with last sentence of ALHUNTRAZECK!

Barça is better than Real Madrid
    Agree on it Barca better

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiyuk View Post
    agree demon: )
    congrat cero and noisykiller, the best in this tournament!! fair fight, professional and without COMPLAIN!
    BTW, I also congrat addi and carmany beat hardek and ipre* 2-0*! good plan and good fight!

Long time no see

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Agree on it Barca better
    NO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alhuntrazeck View Post
    no.
    yes barca way better

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Barca is better than Real Madrid! Long live fc barcelona!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puntus View Post
    Barca is better than Real Madrid! Long live fc barcelona!!!
    )

Alhun, we are already 3 vs 1 .. saying Barca better

Long Live Barca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Men from Camp Nou better.. Barca all the way!
    duck dynasty falls

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hardek View Post
    Its your opinion , we moved on and congratz them i dont get why
    Do u have to write whole paragraph about this , we are asking them just for fun like what is really happening in ctf and we are not asking u to fight us , its up to them if they wanna accept it , and its so obvious people lose too and we accepted it , and u dont have to tell us what to do , stay out of this challenge thing ur not even part of this pvp , and thx for the barcelona whatever that is but really idc , we can challenge everyone in AL , so dont try to step in , people are different we took it as a challenge and thats why we asked them cuz we think they are better than us we just wanna learn more by fighting them so u need to chill out demo YOUR NOT PART OF THIS PvP CHALLENGE , and one more thing challenge other people is normal like you playing ctf, ur getting killed and u want to kill them back its a challenge so u better think before u say something , we are sporty and professional dont make us say say something cuz ur tryna provoke us , see u in pvp no need to ask u to challenge me ill jus do it in pvp!
    A few things since you are new to the forums:

1. Anytime you make a thread, especially a thread calling someone out, it is public. Public threads are read by.... the public. People are going to read them and interpret them based on their understanding of the way it is constructed. If you cannot handle some criticism, whether it be positive or negative, don't post.

2. You say you are "over" what happened, then why make a thread calling out only two individuals and those two just happen to be the two all of this drama is over? Making a thread draws attention (which is what you wanted) and makes it look like you have an agenda. Simpler solutions include pm'ing both players in-game or on forums. This draws less attention and doesn't make it seem as if you "need" a rematch.

3. Contradictory posts. In your first post, you say "you never fought them" then say in your response "you are over it." Everyone knows you fought them so to make these contradictory posts, again, makes it SEEM as if you are calling them out for a rematch.

4. Just because you add smiley faces, doesn't mean you aren't causing drama. I am not saying you are, but I am saying (and can provide multiple examples) it happens.

5. You criticize someone for making a post that is a "paragraph", but have posted 2 paragraphs within this thread. (Actually, they are both extremely long run-on sentences.) For this, I refer you back to point #1.

As I said in a post made yesterday, you can forget another STS/G ran/supported tournament because of all the drama from yesterday. Sometimes competitive natures have to be set aside and allow reality to set in to remember this is a game.
    Last edited by CrimsonTider; 07-28-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

26.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

I am going to close this one up also. Try to catch them in game and challenge them to a game. Thanks and good luck!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: