Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2600 crates only 1 mythic fang of finrer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    As this is a market economy (no price controls on items in the auction), then there is never going to be any "better" (i.e. more expensive) items coming out of crates no matter what STS does. If they increase the drop rates, then prices will fall on those items proportionately. If they lower the plat fee to open crates, then more players will open the crates, thus increasing the supply of items and lowering their prices.

It's the players who have determined the value of the crates and the items that come from them. STS just provides them in the game.

That said, because of the recent change to crates (no automatic pinks), crate pinks at level 35/36 are more likely to have some value, and thus opening crates should be more profitable even if you don't get a mythic or arcane item.

Sad to say, but if some of the folks posting in this thread were in charge of the economy, the AL economy would look like Zimbabwe's economy.
    U never get tired of explaining it over and over, do u?
    It's because every month there are new players complaining that they can't have the best gear.
    I would like to see these players when 90% of all players would have arcane pets and weapons ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Buy some books, I bought one.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Try PL. Its much better game than AL.

If i want to buy a pet, i pay 50 plat and i got a pet. In AL you pay 15-3000 plat for a pet. Thats how STS makes money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by finnman View Post
    Try PL. Its much better game than AL.

If i want to buy a pet, i pay 50 plat and i got a pet. In AL you pay 15-3000 plat for a pet. Thats how STS makes money
    Pets in PL are for looks and only some give minor stat boosts, if you have crafted an expensive set. Pets in AL give meaningful stat boost, have special attacks, and also attack...
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Think about it for minute. If STG improves what is in locked crates currently and there are people who spend thousands on locked, then you're going to end up with the same situation. More pinks and extremely lower prices. Those same "improved" pinks will be still be dropping like rain and everyone will call them junk pinks. Then more complaint rants on forums...

Locked crates are never a certain guarantee of Arcane/Mythic items. STG didn't swindle or take your money, since you chose to spend money on it out of free will. Your decision was your decision, end of story.

Secret to Obtaining Arcane/Mythic from Locked Crates:

Attachment 35837
    Ok say for Example you bought 10 Locked Crates and you opened all of them and what came out was utter crap like Epic's and like you all say ''pinks''. Your obviously going to be annoyed by the **** that you probably spent over 50 - 60k buying Locked Crates and in your terms you was feeling ''Lucky''. To be honest, I don't care if Locked Crates are for Luck, I just care that the amount of gold I spent has gone to a complete waste when your expected to get something ''Special'' out of the Locked Crates. Players open Locked Crates and get it first time. Some of them aren't even level 31 and get Mythic's. What ever happens backstage behind all of this game, I don't think it's going pretty.
    AL: Mfkaz - Level 31 (Warrior) l Megan Fox <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MfKaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MfKaz View Post
    Ok say for Example you bought 10 Locked Crates and you opened all of them and what came out was utter crap like Epic's and like you all say ''pinks''. Your obviously going to be annoyed by the **** that you probably spent over 50 - 60k buying Locked Crates and in your terms you was feeling ''Lucky''. To be honest, I don't care if Locked Crates are for Luck, I just care that the amount of gold I spent has gone to a complete waste when your expected to get something ''Special'' out of the Locked Crates. Players open Locked Crates and get it first time. Some of them aren't even level 31 and get Mythic's. What ever happens backstage behind all of this game, I don't think it's going pretty.
    Yes, here we go again. Everyone expects they should receive something special, which in this case is the most rare items ingame. If everyone were to expect something special and to receive on a couple of tries, what you wanted to get would be no longer considered "rare" since it was so easy to get.

Locked Crates are not necessary to get Mythic/Arcane, aside from the fact that someone has to loot them. You can merch and farm your way there. Locked Crates are simply a shortcut for people who want the best gear immediately.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Anyone that spends 2k+ REAL money on opening crates in an idiot. No sugar coating it. You are dumb as a box of rocks. I'm building a Yamaha xs650 chopper and don't have that much in it. You are addicted and need serious help pal. Next time sell the damn things!!! 2200 x 15k= 33 million. Coulda just bought your precious arcane/mythic digital pixels of ZERO ACTUAL WORTH with gold..and had the money to waste on something tangible, like hookers and blow..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrushOverride View Post
    Anyone that spends 2k+ REAL money on opening crates in an idiot. No sugar coating it. You are dumb as a box of rocks. I'm building a Yamaha xs650 chopper and don't have that much in it. You are addicted and need serious help pal. Next time sell the damn things!!! 2200 x 15k= 33 million. Coulda just bought your precious arcane/mythic digital pixels of ZERO ACTUAL WORTH with gold..and had the money to waste on something tangible, like hookers and blow..
    One of the most inappropriate but funny comments i read here
    I hope no one important notices this little gem, and please crushoverride be nicer with your words its a friendly forum afterall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    OMG! why lot of people get a lot of mythic!

I open around total of 2200 crates all i get is trash! i wonder is this thing is really RANDOM? or other player has favor by admin.

If they can explain why in 2200+ crates all i get is 1 mythic fang of finrer and eggs like orion's and mcraws.

not even a single arcane pet! OMG!
    So you're saying.... you bought 2600 inventory spots (1545 plat), then spent 39,000 plat opening the chests, for a grand total of 40,545 platinum spent just to get an item in game? That's $2146.26 spent to get rich in a game...

Well STS, hope you spend all that money on a new cap for PL.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default 2600 crates only 1 mythic fang of finrer

Hahahaha spending all that money and getting near to nothing gave me a good laugh better luck on the next 2000+ crates hahaha on the upside at least your wallet isn't as heavy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crushoverride View Post
    anyone that spends 2k+ real money on opening crates in an idiot. No sugar coating it. You are dumb as a box of rocks. I'm building a yamaha xs650 chopper and don't have that much in it. You are addicted and need serious help pal. Next time sell the damn things!!! 2200 x 15k= 33 million. Coulda just bought your precious arcane/mythic digital pixels of zero actual worth with gold..and had the money to waste on something tangible, like hookers and blow..
    best post ever!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    stop crying. its all ur fault, u choose to open so u choose to get either pain or joy. stop making stupid post.
    Stupid??? im not just sharing it noob! your just jealous you dont have the money to spend on crates! and FYI! i got full items hammer and full mythic. im just looking for samael

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

LOL idiot? your the one who is stupid... i just have the money to spend... what wrong in that noob! maybe your just jealous you dont have any $$$$ on your pocket. LOL! ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    So you're saying.... you bought 2600 inventory spots (1545 plat), then spent 39,000 plat opening the chests, for a grand total of 40,545 platinum spent just to get an item in game? That's $2146.26 spent to get rich in a game...

Well STS, hope you spend all that money on a new cap for PL.

its not all in 1 day dude... LOL! thats the total money i spend on crates in 4 or 5months LOL!... just crates alone...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nude your character, stash your weapon and gold then open up a crate in every map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Stupid??? im not just sharing it noob! your just jealous you dont have the money to spend on crates! and FYI! i got full items hammer and full mythic. im just looking for samael
    haha. analyse urself first. u jst proved to b a noob of decade by sharing/posting this thread.
    nd btw u too r jealous of ppl getting arcane in opening less crates.
    Last edited by ShadowGunX; 07-30-2013 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chikanoz View Post
    Nude your character, stash your weapon and gold then open up a crate in every map.
    LOL i tried this one.. i teleport to other maps and open 1-2 crates each map..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

after so long time, a best reply LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    haha. analyse urself first. u jst proved to b a noob of decade by sharing/posting this thread.
    nd btw u too r jealous of ppl getting arcane in opening less crates.

LOL im no jealous noob.. i got all arcane pet and arcane weapon.. i just share it to know if its only me or others do experience the same...

ohh im noob? go online lets see if you can win on a 1-1 match

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

LOL im no jealous noob.. i got all arcane pet and arcane weapon..
    ohh im noob? go online lets see if you can win on a 1-1 match
    If owning pixels and beating somebody in pvp is all you need not to feel like a noob, then you are very happy person

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post: