Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2600 crates only 1 mythic fang of finrer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

2 600*15= 39 000 plat

Just by plat to gold conversion you could have made 39 miliion gold, far more if you used it to buy plat exclusive items and sell them, although 2600 crates is a lot so I can feel your pain on wasting so much plat/money.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Why? Just why!?

I have never bought plat and i got everything, and atleast one mill in every sts game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

to open 2600 crates at once. you really have lots of inventory dont you?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Thank you! We need someone to buy all our farmed crates and to pay STS for this wonderful game!

But, really, wow, I would be so angry if I was you. I hope you have a lot of disposable income. I have always really disliked this gambling side of the game. Does not really seems right for a game that kids play. Anyways, sorry and better luck next time.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    what do you do??? you dont open crates anymore? this game makes me mad! spend almost 3k USD
    Sorry about your bad luck, but thank you for personally funding the new expansion.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taejo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Omg I have no sympathy for u - too many people spending real money on pixels and then complaining to all of us on forums. Sry if i sound cold hearted and dark lol but Ty for improving the new expansion
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yikes, sorry for the bad luck. But for every player that opens 10 crates and gets a maul, there is going to be a player who opened a thousand crates and got nothing. It's just how the odds are. I do thank you for spending so much money and supporting the game, but I think perhaps you go a bit overboard. Just play the game and enjoy it and maybe stop gambling.

You would be much better served by spending your plat on luck elixirs and a luck amulet, and then farming arena for chests and elite pinks, or even just farming Jarl for crates and selling them. You can make many millions by doing that, and then just buy the items you want.

I have full mythic set plus hammerjaw, and I never spent any plat on doing plat to gold conversion, and never looted a single mythic or arcane item. It can be done, just spend the time. Plus it's a lot more fun farming and actually playing the game than just sitting there and opening crates.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Don't get me wrong, I love this game & I love the way everything goes in this game but the one thing i hate about it is wasting 15 Plats on Locked Crates which I have opened about 500+ times and yet nothing Mythic Or Arcane. I see players having full Mythic Sets and even selling spare Mythic Sets which they have got from Locked Crates. STS, You really need to work on the amount of good items that come out of these Locked Crates because to be honest, what comes out of them right now is SH**. Its not far on the ones who spend thousands of gold and hundreds of plats on Locked Crates and get such rubbish items. I fully agree with Sprtcuz because right now, i feel like I'm being cheated on and scammed in a way because I get the same bloody items that come out of Copper Chests & Silver Chests. I'm sorry STS but Locked Crates are now ''Your'' Main priority to get them fixing and to not keep updating locations of Bael II & stats for pets.
    AL: Mfkaz - Level 31 (Warrior) l Megan Fox <3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MfKaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MfKaz View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love this game & I love the way everything goes in this game but the one thing i hate about it is wasting 15 Plats on Locked Crates which I have opened about 500+ times and yet nothing Mythic Or Arcane. I see players having full Mythic Sets and even selling spare Mythic Sets which they have got from Locked Crates. STS, You really need to work on the amount of good items that come out of these Locked Crates because to be honest, what comes out of them right now is SH**. Its not far on the ones who spend thousands of gold and hundreds of plats on Locked Crates and get such rubbish items. I fully agree with Sprtcuz because right now, i feel like I'm being cheated on and scammed in a way because I get the same bloody items that come out of Copper Chests & Silver Chests. I'm sorry STS but Locked Crates are now ''Your'' Main priority to get them fixing and to not keep updating locations of Bael II & stats for pets.
    Think about it for minute. If STG improves what is in locked crates currently and there are people who spend thousands on locked, then you're going to end up with the same situation. More pinks and extremely lower prices. Those same "improved" pinks will be still be dropping like rain and everyone will call them junk pinks. Then more complaint rants on forums...

Locked crates are never a certain guarantee of Arcane/Mythic items. STG didn't swindle or take your money, since you chose to spend money on it out of free will. Your decision was your decision, end of story.

Secret to Obtaining Arcane/Mythic from Locked Crates:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  53.7 KB
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 07-28-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

That's just how you play the crate game.
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

3k? Dude......wtf? You could have bought me 6000 bags of chips yo? Add a soda in there next time too please.

Jk, well....that must hurt, $3,000? Does STS really make this much money off each individual heavy gambler?
    This makes me wonder how advanced STS really is yet can't afford to put 5 more people on each of the dead games and done at least 1 more expansion to keep it going...just my 2 cents.
    -Calmedfear
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default 2600 crates only 1 mythic fang of finrer

I wish they had crates in PL. sounds like a cool idea and I actually have plat to blow there. I wanna open so many crates in AL but I gots no plats :,(
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

As this is a market economy (no price controls on items in the auction), then there is never going to be any "better" (i.e. more expensive) items coming out of crates no matter what STS does. If they increase the drop rates, then prices will fall on those items proportionately. If they lower the plat fee to open crates, then more players will open the crates, thus increasing the supply of items and lowering their prices.

It's the players who have determined the value of the crates and the items that come from them. STS just provides them in the game.

That said, because of the recent change to crates (no automatic pinks), crate pinks at level 35/36 are more likely to have some value, and thus opening crates should be more profitable even if you don't get a mythic or arcane item.

Sad to say, but if some of the folks posting in this thread were in charge of the economy, the AL economy would look like Zimbabwe's economy.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 07-28-2013 at 11:53 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    As this is a market economy (no price controls on items in the auction), then there is never going to be any "better" (i.e. more expensive) items coming out of crates not matter what STS does. If they increase the drop rates, then prices will fall on those items proportionately. If they lower the plat fee to open crates, then more players will open the crates, thus increasing the supply of items and lowering their prices.

It's the players who have determined the value of the crates and the items that come from them. STS just provides them in the game.

That said, because of the recent change to crates (no automatic pinks), crate pinks at level 35/36 are more likely to have some value, and thus opening crates should be more profitable even if you don't get a mythic or arcane item.

Sad to say, but if some of the folks posting in this thread were in charge of the economy, the AL economy would look like Zimbabwe's economy.
    Every time somebody says, "I wanna be a millionaire", I tell them to go to Zimbabwae.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

The PRNG used by STS is to blame, it obvious lacks sufficient entropy to provide enough arcane items. Someone should file a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

It's just luck. My friend got mythic after 10 tries. Some opened 100s and got nothing. And then again, there are some like you who's opened 1000s of crates.

But seriously, your spending too much in game for plat xD go enjoy something meaningful.....
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

LOL! GUYS Yah i had bad luck... but its doesn't mean im poor In-game... i have full mythic set and much more.. LOL

its just when i try to look for arcane items i found nothing.. ohh well its time to go on farming crates again...

im really bad in gambling LOL! even in real life i gamble a lot for a poker game & horse race LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Geeezz... i got all mythic and arcane by farm + turning my crates to gold...

all i want is to experience just once that i get arcane pet or weapon on crates..

I just want to know the feeling LOL! then ill stop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

stop crying. its all ur fault, u choose to open so u choose to get either pain or joy. stop making stupid post.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    so change plats to gold you mean?

Oh no no that's the worst thing you can do , what i really do is just farm my *** off use those plats for reroll.. Only problem with current patch is we now have a very limited market unlike if compared to a new fresh new major patch wherein everything can be sold with a good profit..

For those bashing the guy for spending his money as long as he have worked hard for it he have all the right to spend it and $3k dollar is like just spending it on the latest "toys or gadgets" for us, if it can give you satisfaction it's the same thing it is a small amount if it means it can take away some stress away fr you that been cause by work ( just too bad that in this case it has given you more stress hehe)

-- Gravescar
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 07-29-2013 at 01:30 AM.