Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: KING of tha HILL

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

After bribing Rupert Murdoch, Fox News does a 'fair and balanced' expose on your religious splinter group's unprovoked attack on a great symbol of American Capitalism, calling anyone who mentions the offensive images 'Unpatriotic'. This causes an uproar in the true Religious Right and Glen Beck holds a take back the mountain rally. As your followers are mindless sheep, they join the rallies to protest your church. With the midterm elections in the States approaching and congress's favorability ratings dropping, they decide to divert the nation's attention by declaring the smoldering Walmart a national landmark, and bar any religious buildings within 500 miles of the mountain. They even resolve to use federal funds to rebuild the new Walmart. As I have already collected the insurance from the attack, this allows me to make a huge profit, and all it cost me was a bribe. Walmart still controls the mountain, and I still control Walmart.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Actually since the new walmart is built on government money, I start some hefty blackmailing and get get a renown documentary filmmaker to make a worldwide presentation on the subject of freedom and religious oppression, the highlight being the upthrowing of Arterranism. This forces the goverment to rethink the issue, send a sincere apology to the general public and spawn a multide of sympathetic followers. The government gives me the walmart in their televised apology and I turn it into the new symbol of Alterranism: the modernization of religion.

I set some of the best and brightest followers to conduct research and experiments on spacial fabric, and they in turn recruit their scientist buddies and so on until the world is collaborating... An that was how the imoxibilizer was born. With it any spacial fabric can be manipulated.

With this device, I create a dimension shield around the hill (even better than the overlords on too) and call it a sign that the universe bends to the whim of Arterranism, and to Arterra. I now have the entire world under my thumb as devout and believing followers.

I destroy all findings in spacial research, keeping the imoxibilizer on me at all times, and multiple copies to be found in case of distaster.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I drop my magical physics book running down the stairs at school. The binding breaks and it somehow bursts into flames. I then rewrite the known universe (particularly the parts about hills, dimentional rifts, and force fields) to better suit my needs. I take the hill with ease.

(And just for clarification I wasn't attacking God or anything earlier. It's just a good way to distract you so I could take it!)
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

This shield you built Arterra is amazing. Nobody can get on or off the mountain, and digging under is futile as the base of the shield protects the bottom from a sub terrainian assault. It would have been an amazing accomplishment had you actually been on the mountain when the scientists turned on the shield instead of on your mad journey to the far ends of the Earth to hide the other imoxibilizers.
    I on the hand, was on the mountain the whole time, passing myself off as an Alterranism high priest. With you on the outside, I am the highest ranking church member on the mountain. I may be trapped in here, but at least I am trapped with MY mountain.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

look at me. look at the hill, now look at me. look back at the hill. It is floating away. look at me. I'm on the hill. look at yourself. you go not horse.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    I may be trapped in here, but at least I am trapped with MY mountain.
    AHA! with the new laws of the universe, since u said mountain not hill u are trapped in the wrong GEOLOGICAL FORMATION TROLOLOL!!!
    MY HILLZ. IN THE AIR. and yes i do have a horse... with me on the hill. 6 of them, riding them at once.
    Last edited by Arterra; 10-27-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I order my enslaved goblins to digg their way under then up the hill. The minute Arterra and Troll realise my goblins are wielding giant blow-up hammers they both flee down the hole my goblins dug which was conveniently booby trapped on the way up. Both Arterra and the troll are blown to smithereens....the HILL IS MINE!

First things first, back in Aterras house i make a bubble bath and watch T.V on the plasma flatscreen.
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    look at me. look at the hill, now look at me. look back at the hill. It is floating away. look at me. I'm on the hill. look at yourself. you go not horse.

AHA! with the new laws of the universe, since u said mountain not hill u are trapped in the wrong GEOLOGICAL FORMATION TROLOLOL!!!
    MY HILLZ. IN THE AIR. and yes i do have a horse... with me on the hill. 6 of them, riding them at once.
    your theory is flawed. go check what hill you are on... the one next to Fluff? yea, thats my house there, but more like my summer one...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unfortunatley, I have no life and for the last 17 years (count em!) I I've been studying hill dimensions, geographical formations, and weaknesses in my 12 labs strategically placed throughout the world. I have found that floating hills have no soul so I take my band of angels and they punish arterra for being so cruel to thy beloved hill. They lock him up in the middle of heaven where everyone can laugh and point at him. meanwhile, I have token over the hill, and hired 101 rabie infested peacocks to scare off any predators with their vibrant colors and crazy attitude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I buy special glasses that make the world look black-and-white, and then purchase a hunting rifle. I shoot your peacock security system and take back my hill!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Skeller Krunch kills the troll. Finished
    IGN: Skellerkrunch(50), Hawkrobin(50), Magiclegends(50), Oktal(45), Bladesword(45), mamccroc(35) Plothozz(30), Lechomp(20), Oktal (20), Monseiurlebow(20), Tharef(20), Smackolantern(19),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

The troll's older bro from the swamps comes and kills skeller.
    He then restores frogmar's powers with one of my secret imoxibilizers (he has been UNNERFED) and he comes and pwns all those goody goody guys in heaven. With a maega frogmar and a troll I take my hill by force.

I proceed to make my OWN Arterranism heaven, and more importantly a hell. The hell will be made entirely of alien snipers, and a couple of keepers thrown in with gurgs chifu training. And NO ORBS OR POTS ALLOWED MUAHAHA MEGA LEET LEVEL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    The troll's older bro from the swamps comes and kills skeller.
    He then restores frogmar's powers with one of my secret imoxibilizers (he has been UNNERFED) and he comes and pwns all those goody goody guys in heaven. With a maega frogmar and a troll I take my hill by force.

I proceed to make my OWN Arterranism heaven, and more importantly a hell. The hell will be made entirely of alien snipers, and a couple of keepers thrown in with gurgs chifu training. And NO ORBS OR POTS ALLOWED MUAHAHA MEGA LEET LEVEL.
    you have foolishly left your hill undefended by placing all of your minions in hell! my band of newly transformed angels (now with free internet!) takes over the hill yet again, and i aqquire 100 health orbs to place around my hill. (are they really health orbs? youll have to find out...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

my hill? undefended? where do you think my Hell IS? with the imoxibilizer I make the inside of the hill its own trans-dimensional reality, meaning that the hill is the gateway to hell. I even had a nice big double-door made of skulls made for it... anyway i sensibly just dump your orbs overboard in case they are like invisible barrels... so yea a few come out, kick you around and invite me over with party emotes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I realize that nobody has invoked the most binding oath and powerful law in the known universe.

I call dibs on the hill. Like shotgun, if hills had a front seat. Now, you're forced to hand it over to me peacefully. It is mine yet again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post
    I realize that nobody has invoked the most binding oath and powerful law in the known universe.

I call dibs on the hill. Like shotgun, if hills had a front seat. Now, you're forced to hand it over to me peacefully. It is mine yet again!
    I'm sorry, my army of hell raisers don't understand the word dibs. All they here is you blabbing off so they stomp on wittle nightarcher. My hell raisers have also invaded arterras hell and have brought some life to that lame party. Unfortunatley, my angels don't approve of my new friends the hell raisers, but it don't matter, cuz I'm crashin on dis hill, and dere ain't nutin you can do about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

well i let my awesome alien sniper army get bogged down to exploit the weakness of your new position... your army is now fighting itself. In the chaos i get a berserker to pick you up and throw you into my hell, and dare you to call it a tea party. Frogmar is below (uber one)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thing is I have people who can supply me with more hell raisers, but instead I go back to my angel buddies, and they destroy all hell's in the universe. Your aliens are now very confused walking down time square, and some locals don't hesitate to shoot them down. The hill has also been placed inside a demon barrier, so nothing but angels and the great man above can get in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

considering I am still worshiped as the head of Arterranism (and no, that cannot be changed, there have been too many plot twists involving that) I just walk in. I go ahead and sit atop my hill watching you struggle to realize that now my hill is out of your reach.

and no an angel cant just smuggle you in, you'd burn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HAHA! you have fallen into my trap! That's not the real hill! That's a fake! The real hill is somewhere in Asia, and I bet you can't find it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i found it on a hillside called Usaw Kat Peeyel.
    HAHA JUST AN EXTREMELY FUNNY JOKE (TO ME) THAT SOME MIGHT NOT GET!
    shardin-lvl:21 StrBear