Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Substantial issue with bullying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Substantial issue with bullying.

Today my friend internalninja quit. He quit because of the amount of bully people in this game. It's not cool. A little trash talk in pvp is expected, but when it gets to a point it's ridiculous. When I went to Internal Ninja to tell him it's not worth leaving this Great game, this bird showed up and continued to harass ninja. Then when I went to his defense, telling him to leave him alone or ill be rushing him in pvp back, he went worse. Not only did he say numerous things to ninja, he got all of his other rude friends to report us for harassment, and ruining THEIR game experience. As if we actually were, and as if they hasn't just bullied my friend into quitting. I had a total of 6 of his friends say they reported us. This is absurd. then when I said I was leaving this, he pmed me numerous things, one being you can't troll a troll. I wasn't trolling, but he admitted to being one. Here is some of his last words to Internal, saying he trolled him so bad he quit. This is outrageous. You don't even understand how upset mindless unneeded bullying gets me. Apparently my founder account is gonna be banned, according to him. So if it is Thankyou all for being good friends, and I will not be making another toon because of how much time and effort I put into plasmastar. thank you all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Just heartbreaking to read Hope karma comes around and ruins that bullys life hope internalninja returns one day :/
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Substantial issue with bullying.

Im disgusted by people that do this, they think they can just go and hurt people feelings. Makes me sad

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Producers For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Thank you for posting this, Steve, as this is extremely vile and simply disgusting. It's absolutely pathetic how players will pick on one individual being - I hope karma, as stated above, comes back to make them learn a lesson.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Stg can look at the timeline chat and will deal with the problem, just report an move on

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post:

:-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    Stg can look at the timeline chat and will deal with the problem, just report an move on
    I tried to send a report email but I couldn't attach the pics without it saying unable to send.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Sad thing is he is correct: You cannot troll a troll. They are sad individuals who get great joy in what they do with no regard to respecting rules of the game or the individuals they attack. The absolute best thing anyone can do is mute. It is very simple and very effective. I actually had someone attack me on my tourney mule yesterday. He/she stood there and spammed for people to report me and harassed me for about 5 minutes. Once I was finished playing "dumb", I muted him and watched as the other 20+ people in town slammed him.

Trust me when I say this game is full of idiots and has been since it's beginning. Once I figured out I cannot fix the amount of stupid in this game and made use of the ignore button, Alterra became a much more pleasant place. I feel bad for Internal, but sometimes when you feed the trolls (even if it is only arguing), they only get bigger, meaner, and more dumber (yes, that was intentional.)
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Sad thing is he is correct: You cannot troll a troll. They are sad individuals who get great joy in what they do with no regard to respecting rules of the game or the individuals they attack. The absolute best thing anyone can do is mute. It is very simple and very effective. I actually had someone attack me on my tourney mule yesterday. He/she stood there and spammed for people to report me and harassed me for about 5 minutes. Once I was finished playing "dumb", I muted him and watched as the other 20+ people in town slammed him.

Trust me when I say this game is full of idiots and has been since it's beginning. Once I figured out I cannot fix the amount of stupid in this game and made use of the ignore button, Alterra became a much more pleasant place. I feel bad for Internal, but sometimes when you feed the trolls (even if it is only arguing), they only get bigger, meaner, and more dumber (yes, that was intentional.)
    Thank you for the advice, I will do this in the future. This was so absurd I had to do something though, but from now on I will just mute, and hope they don't ruin anyone else's fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Plasmastar, use the report button (I think bullying is a reason for a report)
    On another topic
    Sorry to hear internalninja quit

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Although Robin may have been a bit too harsh- you still didn't know the whole story. I'm not getting into drama on forums, but if anyone would like the story, pm me. You didn't know that Internal likes to cuss like a sailor when he loses, and it started then. But I won't get into it on forums. I will not be replying to this.

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Is that shelby? Or just a random troll
    O Hai Der

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TEOKILLO For This Useful Post:

:-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

The pictures and the story does not make any sense, yes getting bullied is an issue, and nobody knows that better than me, the most PvP community have been harsh, the worst story is - even there are peoples who talk as angels in forums but in game they behave like the rest of the community.

This does not make sense in the perspective that those screenies does not show anything solid, also we don't know the inner story siiting on a forum.

Though I have full sympathy on u and your friend.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb
    The pictures and the story does not make any sense, yes getting bullied is an issue, and nobody knows that better than me, the most PvP community have been harsh, the worst story is - even there are peoples who talk as angels in forums but in game they behave like the rest of the community.

This does not make sense in the perspective that those screenies does not show anything solid, also we don't know the inner story siiting on a forum.

Though I have full sympathy on u and your friend.
    Exactly, no offense to Plasma, but he didn't know the story, he just heard someone crying the blues and then another random person appeared to be trolling. Like I said, if anyone would care enough as to listen to me, I'll PM you the story, as everyone in game is making Trenton out to be the bad guy now. I've gotten about 10 pm's in the past 3 hours cussing me out because "I made" internal quit. This is not the case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

In my defence he was a full dex bird and I was a bear, he should of easily beaten me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    Today my friend internalninja quit. He quit because of the amount of bully people in this game. It's not cool. A little trash talk in pvp is expected, but when it gets to a point it's ridiculous. When I went to Internal Ninja to tell him it's not worth leaving this Great game, this bird showed up and continued to harass ninja. Then when I went to his defense, telling him to leave him alone or ill be rushing him in pvp back, he went worse. Not only did he say numerous things to ninja, he got all of his other rude friends to report us for harassment, and ruining THEIR game experience. As if we actually were, and as if they hasn't just bullied my friend into quitting. I had a total of 6 of his friends say they reported us. This is absurd. then when I said I was leaving this, he pmed me numerous things, one being you can't troll a troll. I wasn't trolling, but he admitted to being one. Here is some of his last words to Internal, saying he trolled him so bad he quit. This is outrageous. You don't even understand how upset mindless unneeded bullying gets me. Apparently my founder account is gonna be banned, according to him. So if it is Thankyou all for being good friends, and I will not be making another toon because of how much time and effort I put into plasmastar. thank you all.
    Such a sad storie i think im guna crie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

This isn't the right place for airing grievances. Please email STS with your "evidence" and let those with the ability to read both sides of this situation deal with it in an appropriate manner. One sided stories on the forum, especially when given second hand are not helpful. Please report to devs and move on. It is the only route.

Trulyhappy Officer of TCG
    It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to The Happiness For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Wow. Just wow, Trust me I Know will He won't quit dat easy.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Extreme For This Useful Post:

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Although Robin may have been a bit too harsh- you still didn't know the whole story. I'm not getting into drama on forums, but if anyone would like the story, pm me. You didn't know that Internal likes to cuss like a sailor when he loses, and it started then. But I won't get into it on forums. I will not be replying to this.
    Would you like me to tell them the full story?

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Quitting together with Internalninja.. This is Extreme

-Signing Out
    Really bro..

I wasn't even much to a friend to you.
    You said I was a meanie.

D: