Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Substantial issue with bullying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

The funny thing is that you can troll a troll. You weren't trying to though because you're nice

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

There are different attitudes you can take when facing opposition.
    A song lyric- "may my enemies live long so they can see me progress. "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I don't get why people stay when people "team" them. Like you don't lose anything for leaving, if they pm you after words ignore them! You have plenty of other friends in game, including me , that will gladly play with you in pvp some other time. Don't let what someone says or does to you in a game make you want to quit. There are more nice people in game then bullies, even thoughh bullies has risen lately but even if they never get "banned" it will be like they didn't exist if you just mute them.

Anyways, I hope you don't quit .
    It's just a game, but I like seeing you around ^_^
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Internet offers something which isn't possible IRL - anonymitiyminitity. It's easy to say things to other ppl as they aren't in person next to u. Repairs impaired self confidence? Trying to prove something? Who knows, the reasons are unknown for most ppl why they straightforwardly bully/trashtalk.

I myself noticed PvP's immaturity on the very first week. I just don't give a damn if someone tells me that im gay or that I suck. I never play too seriously, I have always that type of attitude.

A good way to imbalance the trashtalkers is to comment about how their trashtalk is so uncreative/bad. One thing a trashtalker hates is when he gets picked on the comments with which he tries to pic on u. And as the trashtalker gets even more raged, pump up the volume with nitpicking on small things about the trastalkers even more immense trashtalk and at some point he will cross the line. Then just snap a screenshot and forward the screen to support with a report.

I've used this method for over a year and I have seen 5 trashtalkers vanish completely. Support will act immediately if the certain line is crossed on trashtalking.

Anyways sorry for u Internal.

P.S. I'm ninja/dudetus, internalninja is internal.
    Can ask how you report with pictures?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fixes- ignore button! Leave the game!
    Simple as that
    Don't ask why, ask why not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    Can ask how you report with pictures?
    Are you on a iPod or iPhone? If you hold the screen and let go in the report screen it gives you an option to post picture. Like when you want to select a word, hold and let go.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by :-D View Post
    Just to clear up, I rushed this guy for about four minutes before you quit and while rushing him the only word I said was "Lol", so idk if that is trolling or he's just really sensative.
    If I remember...you're robintalb...

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

honestly this is stupid. mute an move on. cowards let bullies get to them. its a game and if you quit you quit. but quit for a dumb reason like that. muting will make it like there none existent. i got bullied then muted now fine. grow up and stop letting words from someone else that you dont even know get to you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elsmere For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc
    Soo... If you are that warbird, you say you didn't make him quit? Well if you'd look at the screenshots I believe you said "I trolled you so hard you quit."
    I'm not Robin, I'm Ranting. Here's the short story, just like Internal said in this thread. We "2v1'd him until he rage quit." If you could call it that. It wasn't serious 2v1'ing, it was more of a I didn't tell Robin to help me, yet she did. I didn't even mean to 2v1 him, and Will- I'm sorry. Yea, the rushing may have been childish on my part, but I get enough crap at home for what he has made fun of me for, I don't need it on an online video game. It was rushing, which was part of the game. It may have been excessive, but once again, part of the game. I believe by the time we stopped, it was that I had taken well over 50 kills, yet lost about 7-12. Once again, maybe a little excessive, but there's much worse all the time. Anyways, after a few minutes Internal started to get this "Wow life sucks" complex, just from me beating him. He was saying, and excuse me for saying this, but it was (examples) - "Fk all you" "This is a BS game" "Fk this BS" and I didn't approve of it exactly, so I called him out on how childish he was being. He then tells people that I've been bullying him, and that I shouldn't bully a child, purely admitting that he WAS acting like a child. :/ I just don't understand the super sob story, I believe I WAS in the wrong, yet I believe he was also in the wrong for doing the things he did.

I have pictures of me 1v1ing and he wigged out, it wasn't from the "2v1." I think what really got him was that he could easily beat me when I had sewer gear, then I got obed and wiped him out. It's just the fact of losing that I believe mad him rage quit.
    Last edited by Trenton; 07-30-2013 at 11:35 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

:-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    I'm not Robin, I'm Ranting. Here's the short story, just like Internal said in this thread. We "2v1'd him until he rage quit." If you could call it that. It wasn't serious 2v1'ing, it was more of a I didn't tell Robin to help me, yet she did. I didn't even mean to 2v1 him, and Will- I'm sorry. Yea, the rushing may have been childish on my part, but I get enough crap at home for what he has made fun of me for, I don't need it on an online video game. It was rushing, which was part of the game. It may have been excessive, but once again, part of the game. I believe by the time we stopped, it was that I had taken well over 50 kills, yet lost about 7-12. Once again, maybe a little excessive, but there's much worse all the time. Anyways, after a few minutes Internal started to get this "Wow life sucks" complex, just from me beating him. He was saying, and excuse me for saying this, but it was (examples) - "Fk all you" "This is a BS game" "Fk this BS" and I didn't approve of it exactly, so I called him out on how childish he was being. He then tells people that I've been bullying him, and that I shouldn't bully a child, purely admitting that he WAS acting like a child. :/ I just don't understand the super sob story, I believe I WAS in the wrong, yet I believe he was also in the wrong for doing the things he did.
    This thread isn't even that much against you, it's about the war bird who wouldn't shut his mouth. Even after the pvp game. If it was about the pvp game and you, screenshots would be up with you in them. It's about how nasty that bird got after.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenmc For This Useful Post:

:-D

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Happiness View Post
    This isn't the right place for airing grievances. Please email STS with your "evidence" and let those with the ability to read both sides of this situation deal with it in an appropriate manner. One sided stories on the forum, especially when given second hand are not helpful. Please report to devs and move on. It is the only route.
    The happiness quotes the truth here. In every altercation there are multiple different views, based not entirely on evidence. There is what he said, what she said and then the truth.

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com