Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
well improved HoR (increse radious + shield) is better than wm. if u taunt and cant survive...it doesnt make sence...i dont like suicidal taunt. with HoR u can survive but with wm u need backup healing or potions.

take any example of elite norder boss...during boss ultimate two sec shield save people below 35% health. many times boss hitting harder than total health gain from HoR.

if u like dps warrior...give it a shot. get all dps skill n dps gear without taunt.
That made me think twice about the build i'm planning to do (Thank God, the expansion would increase the cap to 36 meaning we'll have 5 additional skill points to be distributed. yay!) But your suggestion (considering that I will transfer 1 skill pt from HoR duration to HoR shiled), would still require me one more additional skill point. Which I do now know where to get. As of the moment, I can only think of two skill which I could sacrifice at the moment and get at later parts of the game (once expansion and 36 cap is implemented)

Which do you think is more beneficial? Effortless from SS or Crit from VB? The less worthy one would be sacrificed and its skill point would be transferred to HoR.

I like going DPS on a warrior because, by nature, they are tougher than mages or rouges. I am also not a fan of run-and-shoot or Glass cannon build.
Again, thanks for your inputs.