Thread: What are your thoughts on PvE and the rewards?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default What are your thoughts on PvE and the rewards?

I have noticed that PvE is not very popular in the eyes of people I play with and the ones I talk to about it.
    What's all of your thoughts on PvP? It seems like the cost/reward ratio isn't enough for people to feel the need to PvE unless they are achievement hunting.
    If you don't like how it is, what do you think will need to be implemented to make PvE more appealing?

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks

Higher possible resource rewards would be a start in my opinion. You could play PvE for a chance of gaining gold and sheep without the risk of losing trophies and guardian if you have it. That would make it more appealing to me at least. As it is I don't think the rewards are worth it compared to the resource investment it takes to finish off a PvE opponent. But then again, I'm a beginner and my strategies aren't perfect.

Thanks

I like it in principle but the rewards are low and you end up spending more than you make.
    The other problem is that you get nothing by replaying the level.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

So what we can say from what I have seen so far is that the rewards given from the battles are a bit too low and that the replay value is not very good?

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    So what we can say from what I have seen so far is that the rewards given from the battles are a bit too low and that the replay value is not very good?
    Rewards given are too low and the replay value is awful/abysmal, terrible.

Forum Adept
    Thanks

It could be useful for working out strategies if either the cost in resources was less or the rewards greater. Before I started PvP, I found PvE good for getting an idea of the game mechanics. But now that I've learned how to play, I don't play PvE as the rewards just aren't worth the cost.

Thanks

I agree, PvE was a nice place to get a feel for the game while I had the beginners guardian. But after that PvP is the superior place both when it comes to rewards and learning strategy. I might at some time revisit PvE for the achievements, but as it is, it's not interesting at all.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Interesting results, but nothing I haven't suspected. I'll try and find a solution for this, and so can you all when you make some ideas on the matter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Interesting results, but nothing I haven't suspected. I'll try and find a solution for this, and so can you all when you make some ideas on the matter.
    Well since you get no rewards for maps you've already conquered you shouldn't loose the troops you use.
    That way it's a fun testing ground that lets me refine my strategy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I like it because you see how you can use strategy to defeat a certain defence, so far I only fought PvE and did one revenge action because I was attacked. The revenge went well because I had some experience in how to attack on the PvE maps.

BD/ BC Kraoracha/ DL Kraoracha, Kraorachi, Kraoracho, Kraorachu
    AL Kraoracha - Warrior, Kraoracho - Mage / PL Paiehek - Arch. / SL Kraoracha - Eng.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Passenger View Post
    I like it in principle but the rewards are low and you end up spending more than you make.
    At higher levels the rewards are pretty sweet, though it really aint as easy. They put a lot of really obvious traps and mines though i cant help but fall for them >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    It could be useful for working out strategies if either the cost in resources was less or the rewards greater. Before I started PvP, I found PvE good for getting an idea of the game mechanics. But now that I've learned how to play, I don't play PvE as the rewards just aren't worth the cost.
    Yea but most levels dont really help, for example the lvl with 4 acids dragons, or the lvl with 4 ice dragons, so I guess PVE is for fun and isnt really for practising. I dont pve anymore :/

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I guess I am still to new to not pve anymore, lol. I do pve mostly, and not pvp yet. Unless I get attacked, then I will go for revenge.

BD/ BC Kraoracha/ DL Kraoracha, Kraorachi, Kraoracho, Kraorachu
    AL Kraoracha - Warrior, Kraoracho - Mage / PL Paiehek - Arch. / SL Kraoracha - Eng.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

rewards are necessary for keeping the interest in PVE. The level increases dramatically, and make you upgrade your troops in order to face new levels. Rewards are a little too low, just think at least to increase the SHEEP so we can send a decent strong army there.

Thanks

I think resources should be unlimited. .. so you can replay maps. ...I've completed all pve.... and rewards still suck at the end. .. 100, 000 isn't anything when to upgrade a dragon it costs 8, 000, 000
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks

I was just playing pve and the rewards are miniscule compared to spending that same army on pvp, I'll do it occasionally but I agree the rewards have to be increased dramatically in order to make pve worth it.