Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Onade - "The mystery UNSOLVED"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Guys why do you all need to make a tread for this Onade guy?

if that's how he is and how he plays leave him be...

maybe his just a kid 8-7 and don't understand English.

From what i see is adult picking on a poor kid. geezz you guys are way more better than this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Lol I dont know why but people like this always catches people's attention. In PL there was a guy just like this lol I thought he was awesome.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...hlight=shirton
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Surprised that devs allowed such thread bout one person opens still?

And where the hell are the haters?who so quiet now

Thanks dev for deleting my comment in my own thread for the sake of everyone.wish would do the same for those whos being negative not for the sake of everyone.just saying.

Cha cha cha..cheers!
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

This won't be closed because the purpose of this thread is telling a story of how different/unorthodox Onade is. On the other hand, asking for donations for Onade is a different thing, which would become a bad precedent.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey View Post
    This won't be closed because the purpose of this thread is telling a story of how different/unorthodox Onade is. On the other hand, asking for donations for Onade is a different thing, which would become a bad precedent.
    Wise one.wondet why you didnt check this thread before posting honest queries in other thread.
    Thanks for responding *hope you arent being defensive.
    Last edited by Alfai; 08-09-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Wise one.wondet why you didnt check this thread before posting honest queries in other thread.
    Thanks for responding *hope you arent being defensive.
    Lol, basing on your statement and by reading this thread we (as a community) are now compelled to donate to "Help Onade Foundation"? As I said, your thread was closed because it will create a bad precedent. As stated by the poster below, this would likely happen in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider
    Also, if this player is so well known in-game, why the need to post threads on forums to gather donations? How does anyone on forums know that one of you who are so driven to help this person isn't actually Onade. For all we know, each one of you could be involved in a group "scam" to benefit off of others generosity.
    Moving forward, you should focus your attention in giving full accounting of the donations you received from your friends and to the community from whom you asked for help, they are entitled to it since you are the organizer of the Help Onade Foundation.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IronMonkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I just played with him this afternoon and he was just healing the other team he didn't fight or anything just healling ..... he seemed Pretty good at it but my team was just ganging so not much to do there :/ I was kinda watching him the whole time he just stood there while my team was just killing the other team it seem Pretty funny
    EPITOME OF SILENTKILLS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Lol, basing on your statement and by reading this thread we (as a community) are now compelled to donate to "Help Onade Foundation"? As I said, your thread was closed because it will create a bad precedent. As stated by the poster below, this would likely happen in the future.

Moving forward, you should focus your attention in giving full accounting of the donations you received from your friends and to the community from whom you asked for help, they are entitled to it since you are the organizer of the Help Onade Foundation.
    Just like how you crafted your questions.i dont understand your comment.how is that makes the community compelled?it was a reply to you and you only.whicj communitu you refer to the donators?

I shall reserved my further comments.btw you are not part of the donators or are you.
    I dont receive such feedback from the donators even included those who arent familiar with onade.

Perhaps you missed by post tht ws deleted before it was closed.in tht post ws a request to close it hence the immediate action to contain the conversation.

I like how you like to write comments instead of taking clear stand or actions to do something.its funny to requote the predicted bad precendence when in my thread you were more asking rather than making conclusion.clearly u dont read much before asking and making conclusions.no offense.

Im pretty sure the response above wasnt defensive in your eyes,right.no need to reply
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Seriously do you even spend time to think before you speak?

Didnt you read the main post and its updated contents?do you even know these people beein touch in the game with me and discussing on what to buy how much etc?

I dont knpw what else to say..u asking me to do full accounting.u werent even in the list for godsake and making this statement.

WTF??
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Couldn't have said it better. (Was banned for a couple days )

This Onade person, as you described him, doesn't interact with anyone, never talks, and all you do is see him in a PvP match.
    Why make a thread about a guy you know nothing about other than he's always in PvP.

Also, why would you ask the forums for donations to this guy(Onade) if even you don't even know anything about him so why would you expect other people to donate?

Doesn't make any sense.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    Couldn't have said it better. (Was banned for a couple days )

This Onade person, as you described him, doesn't interact with anyone, never talks, and all you do is see him in a PvP match.
    Why make a thread about a guy you know nothing about other than he's always in PvP.

Also, why would you ask the forums for donations to this guy(Onade) if even you don't even know anything about him so why would you expect other people to donate?

Doesn't make any sense.
    I made this thread for the reason that at least one way or another, every PvPer who knows this guy might have asked the same questions I have in mind. Does not matter if he talks or not, after all we do talk discuss about mobs and bosses. Please refer to the original post to see the original intention, thanks!

Guys let's keep this clean and settle disputes through pms.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If you don't want to donate, then don't donate. If you do, then donate. In my eyes, it's pretty simple.

I get that he's mysterious and that's a reason to be suspicious but no need to start flaming over it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    If you don't want to donate, then don't donate. If you do, then donate. In my eyes, it's pretty simple.

I get that he's mysterious and that's a reason to be suspicious but no need to start flaming over it.
    Totally agree .-.

-Sarii
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Some thoughts.

He has good equipment, therefore he must be able to read. Because, how'd you know about the values/stats of a weapon/armor? If he can read, he must be able to type. If hes not able of english, then he could type in his mothertong if spoken to. He must be asian or american because of the time slots he's online. I dont think hes a minor because of his skills and actions (see other posts). I have a seven year old pretty bright son. He wouldnt be able to pull those actions. And he can read and type.

I like onade as the mystery he is, and therefore i like this thread. I dont think he needs donations. -- he gots pretty nice equipment already.

I also think this thread as entertainment, so dont barf around because of it.
    Last edited by Frohnatur; 08-13-2013 at 08:17 PM.

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    If anyone get this guy talk, please feel free to share with us!
    i tried many times but zzz.... he never replies ... he only charges weapon when a player enters his territory then discharge when he feels safe ... take a look

Name:  image001.png
Views: 420
Size:  1.32 MB
    LEGENDS NEVER DIE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGh View Post
    i tried many times but zzz.... he never replies ... he only charges weapon when a player enters his territory then discharge when he feels safe ... take a look

It's still something good
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Forum Adept Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGh View Post

This should be in the SPOTTED thread. lol!

• Azgauth • Warrior •

Capt. A: We need a plan of attack!
    Stark: I have a plan... Attack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Today, I encountered him again in PVP. I took my time to watch him, and maybe get a little reaction out of him. First, he'd run against the wall for a while, like he was really lacking motoric control of his char.Then he charged everything and got going towards the exit of the spawn area. There he stopped, did a war cry and waited. I circled him for some time, but nothing. After a minute he began to dance with me. I circled, he moved in kind of a pattern, wich I best describe as dancing around. Another war cry. We did that for maybe two minutes. Then I wrote him a pm in German, just to test if he's maybe a german boy/girl incapable of english. But no reply. Then he went towards the battle zone and I went with him because I felt sorry for the other players that were killed like flies in the meantime and I thought he would fight now. But he stopped short in his tracks way before we reached our team mates. Astonishingly, always, when I join a team with onade, its always a good team, although he is not fighting with the team, team always is able to keep up with the other team. And so did we. Killed a lot of the other team and then one of the other team leaft because of lag. _Exacty_ then left onade, too. As if to keep the balance. He also revived himself when he got killed by an over-zealous.

So my conclusions: he's watching and following whats happening, and he is reacting in certain ways (revive, charge, move). He is not fighting, but he leaves when there's an imbalance of team members. He has new gear, he is level 31 (that speaks a lot against the theory that he is just a small kid) and he is able to fight, but just won't.

I like this mystery. Geeeeeez. What is this guy? Do we have the first incarnation of a sort of a intelligent but not so intelligent bot? Lol! Oh, how i am aching to know, whats behind this odd behavior! What the hell drives him?
    Last edited by Frohnatur; 08-13-2013 at 08:15 PM.

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Frohnatur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frohnatur View Post
    Today, I encountered him again in PVP. I took my time to watch him, and maybe get a little reaction out of him. First, he'd run against the wall for a while, like he was really lacking motoric control of his char.Then he charged everything and got going towards the exit of the spawn area. There he stopped, did a war cry and waited. I circled him for some time, but nothing. After a minute he began to dance with me. I circled, he moved in kind of a pattern, wich I best describe as dancing around. Another war cry. We did that for maybe two minutes. Then I wrote him a pm in German, just to test if he's maybe a german boy/girl incapable of english. But no reply. Then he went towards the battle zone and I went with him because I felt sorry for the other players that were killed like flies in the meantime and I thought he would fight now. But he stopped short in his tracks way before we reached our team mates. Astonishingly, always, when I join a team with onade, its always a good team, although he is not fighting with the team, team always is able to keep up with the other team. And so did we. Killed a lot of the other team and then one of the other team leaft because of lag. _Exacty_ then left onade, too. As if to keep the balance. He also revived himself when he got killed by an over-zealous.

So my conclusions: he's watching and following whats happening, and he is reacting in certain ways (revive, charge, move). He is not fighting, but he leaves when there's an imbalance of team members. He has new gear, he is level 31 (that speaks a lot against the theory that he is just a small kid) and he is able to fight, but just won't.

I like this mystery. Geeeeeez. What is this guy? Do we have the first incarnation of a sort of a intelligent but not so intelligent bot? Lol! Oh, how i am aching to know, whats behind this odd behavior! What the hell drives him?
    Exactly in line with my observations! Yep, I do disregard the theory that he's some kid considering of the patterns and series of actions I see from him.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

He probably doesnt speak english (with the exception of short small words) or any of the others languages people speak to him in. He is also possibly from a country with bad internet speeds, not allowing him to keep up and respond on time, but still plays the game to pass time and likes to watch. With this said, he did fight very well in past seasons. So maybe he had better internet speeds then? We'll probably never know one way or another...... so the mystery goes on.....
    ERDNASE
    Retired Co-Master/Guild Elder of
    CHIVALROUS UNION