Ven blood (5)

Wind (no crip)

Sky (no mana)

Passives

Str 5

Armour 5

Dam or dex 5

I found this build works great
    That's the basic warrior build. You will struggle in elite shuyal. But can run any other map effectively.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    That's the basic warrior build. You will struggle in elite shuyal. But can run any other map effectively.
    would you suggest VB or Jugg for leveling purposes?

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    would you suggest VB or Jugg for leveling purposes?
    read thru this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...anking-Thread)

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    My warrior does excellently with this build:

Skyward smash
    Chest splitter
    Vengeful blood
    Horn of renew
    Int passive
    Str passive.

Dont rremember all the points allocated.

Vb gives u mana everybtime someone attacks + crit. Useful.
    *giggle*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

PvE (Player vs Environment or Build for grinding/running maps)

Absolute musts:

Horn of Renew 5/5.

Why? You need to heal and increase it's range, duration. You need to taunt mobs and give a two second invincibility. This is a warriors most important skill in my opinion; it saves potion usage saving you gold, it's range can pull enemies to you saving you time/effort and lastly the two second invincibility is very useful for tanking and saving your team.

Might 5/5.

Why? You are a warrior, str is your primary stat, get more than usual to increase health.

Knowledge 5/5.

Why? Same thing, it increases health and mana. Less mana means usage of more pots plus if you run out of mana quickly, you may not be able to use an important skill at a critical time.

Durable 5/5.

Why? You are a tank, it adds at least 90 armor at high levels, enough said. You may not see it, but it's there.

The rest:

Skyward smash is your most damaging skill. One thing you don't need is mana refill, you have potions for that.

Windmill is a great for mobs, it taunts and can last quite a while however, its cool-down lasts a while too.

Chest Splitter can instantly taunt an enemy and it's cool-down is really fast. It is good for a quick hits and keeping an enemy focused on you and away from your team.

Axe Throw can be used to taunt and pull an enemy to you; great if you need to single out an enemy.

Juggernaut is your get-out-of-jail free card. It reduces damage in-take, can add temporary additional health and has a chance to 100% heal. It can can also be used to taunt, if you want and get out of puddles that stun/freeze you.

Vengeful Blood can not only temporarily increase your damage but also temporarily increase your health. It can be useful in situations where you need the extra power to crush an enemy or need the extra health to stay alive for just a little longer. One thing you don't need is critical increase; you're not a rogue.

Rally Cry might not be popular right now but perhaps at later levels and future expansions, it might become very useful. This has happened on many games where coders change values refining the skill and even making it better than the rest or certain enemies demand usage of the skill in order to beat them.

---

Your goal is to chose four skills. One of those skills in my opinion, is already selected by default since every warrior needs it i.e. Horn of Renew.

Now, you must chose three more skills but two of those skills must taunt (it is advised to have a minimum of three skills that taunt)

In total, you must have three skills that taunt out of the four. It is possible to only use one weapon skill if you want (your choice out of the four weapons skills is up to you) provided you run with other warriors, rogues or mages. When running solo most of the time, you might want to invest in two weapon skills.

What is this 'Taunt' aka 'Agro?' It is a skill 'effect' where enemies instantly head your way or turn around and start attacking you instead of other players. Since you are a tank, your job is to take all the damage while your team, made up of rogues or mages deal damage. That is your purpose.

---

PvP (Player vs Player)

I don't know. I play fighting games if I want to test my skills against another person using execution, knowledge and mind games not time spent acquiring gear and button mashing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

4 taunt and vb.. depends on situation
    Cs, wm, jugg, hor and vb..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I use an entombed hammer that in itself has amazing procs (hit reduction 25% and arm 10%, combined with Haze and survivability is a breeze) but apart from this I go with

Windmill 5/5
    Juggernaut 4/5 without taunt
    Vengful Blood 5/5
    Horn of renew without taunt and area

Had to sacrifice something better to remove taunts until next expansion where I can have more points.

Might 5/5
    Damage 5/5
    Durable 5/5
    Knowledge 3/5 Need a decent mana pool if your going to run all your skills at least once.

Haze lvl 36 - never run out of mana lol with 8 mana regen, + 25 prim stats, 10% dmg, 15% crit., passive reduces armor & hit 10% and arcane reduces arm 10% and hit 15%.