wow awesome mind sharing a link?

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For RS (3/5), minus the bleeding and spinning freedom upgrade. However I see others getting the spinning freedom upgrade even in PvE.
    Care to share why would you spend a point on the spinning freedom upgrade in PvE?

For PvP - the spinning freedom upgrade will remove the root trap on you cast by your opponent rogue right? Haven't done PvP yet, I'm building my gears first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

i use razor shield when running through elites in place like oltgar or hall. if you get snared while running through the minimum you will suffer is the use of about 30 pots. the worst is death.

i do not recommend that upgrade for leveling builds or elite builds that don't venture into nordr..

<Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I saw your point regarding the spinning freedom upgrade the moment, I walked on an ice patch in Nordr Lol. However I can manage to dodge those so I still didn't get the upgrade. It's just an upgrade that I wouldn't be using that often, so at the moment its a waste of skill point for me. I'd probably get it in my next level. Maybe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

What other maps than nordr that makes good uses for RB for a pt run?might wanna try it.
    For oltgar i normally run on the side walls and use slag buff for speed and panic the mobs group chasing me at a certain distance as the mean to slow them down,simultaneously spamming pots from mobs inflicted attacks.seems working so far tho i would want to try RB but i just feel the skill points are worth spending on i.e dmg or critd passive as atm it does less good for me even for pt.

Hows RB bleeding damage compared to trap?

I like RB when soloing to increase survivability when pushing thru mobs at creeps.bt for elite maps i am still trying to find a way to make it effective as as a solid defense mechanism it seems not quite working as i have to push thru middle for maximum effect which leaving me so vulnerable once the effect is off.i might hit a few mobs bt mobs control is none (This is using dagger). With bow i had to omitbRB as i use range and distance as engagement.do share some tips of how do i maximize RB ability in this situation thx in advance.
    Last edited by Alfai; 08-26-2013 at 10:33 PM.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I find RS very beneficial in tombs, while shooting using arrows. Using RB (as any other skill) is all about timing.

Offensively, RB can clear out dying mobs in an instant, you'll be like a walking tornado of doom. I usually jump into mobs when they only have 1/4 of HP. Thus providing me several kill steals in the process.

Defensively, I also treat RB like an escape button because of the 20% dodge bonus it grants. Like when running the tombs and our party is cornered in a mob riot and all of my companions died, I simple cast RB and force my way out of the riot and usually manage to get away alive thanks to RB.

*I didn't get the bleeding option of RB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    I find RS very beneficial in tombs, while shooting using arrows. Using RB (as any other skill) is all about timing.

Offensively, RB can clear out dying mobs in an instant, you'll be like a walking tornado of doom. I usually jump into mobs when they only have 1/4 of HP. Thus providing me several kill steals in the process.

Defensively, I also treat RB like an escape button because of the 20% dodge bonus it grants. Like when running the tombs and our party is cornered in a mob riot and all of my companions died, I simple cast RB and force my way out of the riot and usually manage to get away alive thanks to RB.

*I didn't get the bleeding option of RB.
    Walking tornado of doom - I love it! I have always told my groups that I'm a walking AOE DOT. then they o.0 at me and well... I just have to show them.

Some of the harder pulls in Nordr and even some Kraken Isles maps require that I hit RS mid pull or I'm dead. Recently I started some news pulls in Palm Rock and if I don't hit RS on the way back to the group from pull one and pull two - I'm done for.

<Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Ty for this useful guide Alri!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

I received a question regarding the Blender build via PM, but so that everyone can benefit:

Hi . I wanna try ur blender but my rouge is lvl 31 so can u tell me how upgrades to do and what to not do and btw in the blender is there any skill which I can replace for heal
    Thnx
    Hi there!

I actually wrote this guide during the Lv 31 cap, so it works quite nicely there.

I'd suggest the following skills and passives for a Blender build at level 31, this worked really well for me throughout the entire season and when you run with a solid balanced team it's really cool to see it in action.

Aimed Shot 5/5
    Shadow Veil 4/5 (no combustion tank)
    Razor Shield 3/5 (no bleed, no spinning freedom)
    Entangling Trap 4/5 (no explosion)

This is the basic build above. Then, if you want to really help with your times, add in boss skills:
    Nox 4/5 (no radius) - You could sub out this skill for Heal if you really want to, but to be honest, Heal is not a PVE skill at all.
    Shadow Pierce 1/5 (just open up the skill)

Lastly, Passives are personal preference. Go with 5/5 Dex then either Might, Int, or DMG whatever floats your boat to be honest... OR - as you mentioned above, select Heal as a skill in place of some passive points.

There you have it - the level 31 Blender build for Rogues.

<Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia View Post
    I would think the movement upgrade for RS would be very helpful in PVP as well Iluva - Just think... snare and root having no effect on the rogue - he just runs right through that windmill into the mage's face and WHAM!...

of course... I'm just a PVE player - I am so suck at pvp - although many tell me I would be good, it's like a whole other game and I atm only have time for one :P
    I wanna be your friend.

ramyunstyle. I enjoy pve too

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Amazing guide. It truly works without a doubt!
    Thank you for posting this
    Eeilis Level ??? Rogue <Immaculate>
    "The player is much more interesting than the game." *WINKS*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

just because of this guide i may make a rogue to lvl up and pve. great guide thanks!