Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Lightbulb Additional suggestion to EXP Indicator

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    New Features
    • Added an indicator when you cannot gain xp either due to disabling in character options or being too high level for your current dungeon.
    So as you see, you will now tell if you are gaining exp or not. Pretty helpful, but you can already tell when you get a kill and don't have the +xp sign above your head.

My suggestion is just a add-on to this new feature.
    • Have right next to the indicator a way to tell how good of exp you are getting. Like if you are a level 40 trying to get exp off of Crocs then it will say "Exp=Abyssal" meaning that the exp he is gaining is next to none. literally percents of 1 exp.
    • Then if you are a level 45 going through AOE3 then it will say "Exp=Excellent". Meaning you are gaining the best possible exp for your level.
    • If your too high or too low then it will just say "Exp=None"
    • If your only a few levels higher than the enemies you are fighting then it will say Exp=Good/Great/bad/ect.."
    • It should also be color coded. The indicator that shows exp or not should be say green for excellent. Red for none. Orange for Abyssal, blue for Great, brown for good, yellow for bad, and if your getting exp cut off because you too low or a "leacher" then it should be like purple.
    • If people get bugged with it they can enable/disable use in options.

I know that its hard to place it with current setup. Theres several places it fits and with a tiny bit of work they can fit easily.

This way people can find where to train to get the best exp possible and the most use out of Elixir's.

Here are some pictures with ideas for placement.

Last edited by Pharcyde; 11-04-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Added Pictures

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aren't the dots next to a mobs name color coded for just this purpose?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yeah but they don't tell exp amount. They just tell difficulty. Do you know what the blues, grays, whites, reds, and other colors give exp wise? We can figure out easily but we shouldnt as players sit there and figure out exp from monsters. This just makes it easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this is great idea! you could see how much different exp you get from different enemies. never figured out if you got more exp from mummies than shadows...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If this gets implemented, it would be great since you are able to see if your current location is the best for your level.

The first time I played, I stayed in the first instance till I was level 7.. I thought it was really that slow.. LoL...