Thread: Commando PVP/FFA Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Well the role of com is obviously tank so you will need to max out survive while keeping aggro.

Max inc. mass, vigor for survival, gives eng some breathing room to heal.
    Max rage, kinetic res for buff, rage turns virtually all your hits into crit. Some ppl objects K.Res but saving stims aside, the 35 dmg buff for 2 sec is deadly if you time it right.
    For skills, max backbreaker, sing, and stomp. any knockdown skill + backbreaker is a combo, deadly with active rage and K.Res dmg buff. As for the fourth skill, I personally didn't care, I would recommend grav well or grav slam, hammer is useless (unless for combo with eng's suppression)

Do not buy the plat armor it's not worth it and it's weaker than the ones you get from mobs/boxes.

For stat put all str.

I'm not exactly a pvp fellow, didn't like it anyways b/c rushers grp rushing against me, 74 kills vs 126 deaths, with 80ish death credited to group rushers (would have been 74 kills vs 40ish deaths). I'll leave this to the experts
    But one thing is for sure, keep it close and personal, unless you are retreating for skill recharge engage your target, beware op-kiting.
    Uphold the magic of friendship, with a heart of gold and nerves of steel. This is my creed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Solid Scorpion For This Useful Post: