Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's nexts devs :D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default What's nexts devs :D

Hay pocket legend players and dev team I just saw that 1.5 has been release awesome

Was just wondering if you could post an updated road map or tell us what your working on next.

Would be awesome to know so we stay excited for content

/icantgetkillz
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

They've secretly been working on a level 99 cap, with content that far!!!! :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol awesome be good to see a road map though elly :P night btw !! Try keep this thread running xD
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    Lol awesome be good to see a road map though elly :P night btw !! Try keep this thread running xD
    True. Would be nice looking forward to something especially something awesome

Nights dude, eastern coast time? Gots reports to finish for school =/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol I can't wait for something totally new
    IAMBIRDMAN LVL50 SNIPER
    IAMTHEBEAR LVL45 TANK
    IAMABOOMSTICK LV45 NUKER/HEALER
    I put reality into words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ellyidol View Post
    they've secretly been working on a level 99 cap, with content that far!!!!
    ao13 95-100
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by setec View Post
    ao13 95-100
    Oh please no more alien oasis. I want a new style of campaign :|
    Tavore - lvl 50 archer Kravore - lvl 45 - str bear Zirin - lvl 22 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    They've secretly been working on a level 99 cap, with content that far!!!! :O
    Actually, they have said that they have had the general game/campaigns planned out to level 100 from the start
    Anyway, I would love to see an updated roadmap. They said we would get one a while back, but I'm starting to wonder if they've decided against doing any more road maps at all, because it's been a long while now...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Actually, they have said that they have had the general game/campaigns planned out to level 100 from the start
    Anyway, I would love to see an updated roadmap. They said we would get one a while back, but I'm starting to wonder if they've decided against doing any more road maps at all, because it's been a long while now...
    The new road map is actually on the old road map. And if you take a look at the old road map, most of the features have been delayed. So it is natural that the new road map is delayed also.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    The new road map is actually on the old road map. And if you take a look at the old road map, most of the features have been delayed. So it is natural that the new road map is delayed also.
    Well, also if you look at the old road map, you will find a dev post from early September stating a new road map will be coming "soon". Not to mention s couple of devs said months ago that we could expect one shortly. Now that it has been a couple of months without a new one, I'm beginning to think we will never see one materialize...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ll=1#post72703
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Well, also if you look at the old road map, you will find a dev post from early September stating a new road map will be coming "soon". Not to mention s couple of devs said months ago that we could expect one shortly. Now that it has been a couple of months without a new one, I'm beginning to think we will never see one materialize...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ll=1#post72703
    OK, if you check the July road map, G stated on June 25 that the auction house would be coming July 26. Therefore, you need to add three months to any statement. Now the new road map was stated as coming 'soon' on September 9, and assuming soon usually means a couple days, we can expect an updated road map on December 12.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    OK, if you check the July road map, G stated on June 25 that the auction house would be coming July 26. Therefore, you need to add three months to any statement. Now the new road map was stated as coming 'soon' on September 9, and assuming soon usually means a couple days, we can expect an updated road map on December 12.
    Please don't use the July roadmap thread as a way to tell STS timing. That's just mean
    I really didn't mean anything as a bash to STS. They have been giving us pretty frequent and cool updates (AO3 (though it still has issues), Halloween, 1.5 on the way). I would just love to see a big picture kind of thread without dates, just some of the big things that are planned for the game, so we have an idea of direction and priorities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Please don't use the July roadmap thread as a way to tell STS timing. That's just mean
    I really didn't mean anything as a bash to STS. They have been giving us pretty frequent and cool updates (AO3 (though it still has issues), Halloween, 1.5 on the way). I would just love to see a big picture kind of thread without dates, just some of the big things that are planned for the game, so we have an idea of direction and priorities.
    Definitely not bashing STS as the amount of stuff they HAVE given us far out ways the stuff they have not. What I am bashing is time lines, even when EXPLICITLY stated that it is a rough estimate, players get mad when the stuff in the time lines don't show up in game, even when other, and many times better stuff does.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

im with you on that one royce whats next etc the big things what will come when ever down the track

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol I think devs define "soon" as: whenever we get around to posting it

New roadmap would be nice yes.
    gaabob - lv50 pally/mage; gaabobtwo - lv50 dual bird; gaabobthree - lv50 intbear/strbear; gaabobfour - lv50 dextress; gaabobfive - lv50 bowbear; gaabobtwink - lv20 intbear twink; deathsparkles - lv20 bird twink; a mule; and a lv47 ao2 farmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

New roadmap would be nice yes. [/QUOTE]

YES IT WOULD! i wouldnt care if it had dates just whats NEXT :d

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

isnt the thrill of surprise exciting?
    no roadmap!
    no future plans!
    just SURPRISE!!!!!

example: which is more exciting and thrilling?

youll be given 1 million dollars in a few months
    heres 1 million dollars!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes the supprise is more thrilling now but knowing that you will get 1 mil in a month builds suspense. Another way to look at it is what if you were having financial trouble, lost your job, and your Girlfriend /wife left you and were thinking of commiting suicide. Knowing that you will have a million dolars in a month gives you something to live for. I not saying that a PL road map will cut down the suicide rate but it will give some people something to look forward to if they are planing on leaving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tailless View Post
    Yes the supprise is more thrilling now but knowing that you will get 1 mil in a month builds suspense. Another way to look at it is what if you were having financial trouble, lost your job, and your Girlfriend /wife left you and were thinking of commiting suicide. Knowing that you will have a million dolars in a month gives you something to live for. I not saying that a PL road map will cut down the suicide rate but it will give some people something to look forward to if they are planing on leaving.

And I was going to mention something about android news would work to, but you bested me with that one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought about suicide, but my wife would kill me if I did it.