Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: True Value of Halloween Pinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default True Value of Halloween Pinks

Recently I have seen individual Halloween Pinks go for 10K to 75K… My thoughts are as follows…

I think the individual pinks should sell for at least 100K each and 500K per full level 50 set because:

- the dungeon is too hard for low levels to kill boss and there is no booting in the dungeon so a low level cannot farm quickly without a higher lvl in game to get a pink
    - not a lot of high levels go farm for this for whatever reason and only a few
    - time limit on the dungeon before its taken out
    - its rare even though its not practical to use for normal farming (as stats are cr@p)
    - Even if you get a pink in the item pack, the stats are lower and its not “Fiendish”
    - It will be a full year before this is brought back
    - We run the risk that next Halloween new and different items will be offered and the old ones then will be crazy rare
    - The low levels now will be high levels in time and by that time they would have lost the chance to farm for this
    - Some people just collect things

What do you guys think?
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

give it 4 months, and bump this thread. until then 50k max.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    Recently I have seen individual Halloween Pinks go for 10K to 75K… My thoughts are as follows…

I think the individual pinks should sell for at least 100K each and 500K per full level 50 set because:

- the dungeon is too hard for low levels to kill boss and there is no booting in the dungeon so a low level cannot farm quickly without a higher lvl in game to get a pink
    - not a lot of high levels go farm for this for whatever reason and only a few
    - time limit on the dungeon before its taken out
    - its rare even though its not practical to use for normal farming (as stats are cr@p)
    - Even if you get a pink in the item pack, the stats are lower and its not “Fiendish”
    - It will be a full year before this is brought back
    - We run the risk that next Halloween new and different items will be offered and the old ones then will be crazy rare
    - The low levels now will be high levels in time and by that time they would have lost the chance to farm for this
    - Some people just collect things

What do you guys think?
    There are only like 5 items. The stats are awful so the greens and purples are essentially the same as pinks (especially considering the greens and purples look exactly the same, and they are primarily for looks). Therefore, EVERYONE gets one every time the boss is killed, and 10 runs through max and you have them all. So you are saying that a set that takes like 10 simple runs through an easy dungeon should be worth more then say, a void or rift piece that you can kill a boss over a hundred times (I have, easily) and consider yourself lucky to get even one? Let me guess, you are trying to sell ...

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have done it like over 30 and still no full set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    There are only like 5 items. The stats are awful so the greens and purples are essentially the same as pinks (especially considering the greens and purples look exactly the same, and they are primarily for looks). Therefore, EVERYONE gets one every time the boss is killed, and 10 runs through max and you have them all. So you are saying that a set that takes like 10 simple runs through an easy dungeon should be worth more then say, a void or rift piece that you can kill a boss over a hundred times (I have, easily) and consider yourself lucky to get even one? Let me guess, you are trying to sell ...

hahaha nono I'm not trying to sell ... I would if someone offered a stupid price but I was just thinking as I get asked like a million times in game if I can sell ...

You know being a lvl 50 is not all they great because everytime I'm in town I get asked PM from lower level players to, sell my stuff, asking for stuff, asking for gold, asking for this and that....

Seeing how I dont really know the correct pricing of this stuff I wanted the community to help price these things. Im just gonna put it in the stash and forget about it...

Its funny now I try to dress down in town and not deck out in full lvl 50 gear so I dont get asked stuff... funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'd say 100k per piece lvl 45 2 years, 200k lvl 50 each piece 2 years.
    500k lvl 45 set 5 years max, -1.500 mil lvl 50 set in 5 years.
    Lol Just Kidding.. Maybe.. seems pretty good to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelova View Post
    I'd say 100k per piece lvl 45 2 years, 200k lvl 50 each piece 2 years.
    500k lvl 45 set 5 years max, -1.500 mil lvl 50 set in 5 years.
    Lol Just Kidding.. Maybe.. seems pretty good to me.
    u have the full lvl 50 set now right? I gave u the lvl 45 bow which i assume u also have the full lvl 45 set also right? If u missing something let me know.. if i get extra I'll give u

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

hahaha nono I'm not trying to sell ... I would if someone offered a stupid price but I was just thinking as I get asked like a million times in game if I can sell ...

You know being a lvl 50 is not all they great because everytime I'm in town I get asked PM from lower level players to, sell my stuff, asking for stuff, asking for gold, asking for this and that....

Seeing how I dont really know the correct pricing of this stuff I wanted the community to help price these things. Im just gonna put it in the stash and forget about it...

If funny now I try to dress down in town and not deck out in full lvl 50 gear so I dont get asked stuff... funny
    Got a level 37 swamp guy that I call my lux player. It is an int warrior with a dreamers mojo wand (same stats as the dreamers dark wand, just way more expensive and rare), a dreamers witch toad tiara (the dead frog hat) and a copperhead voodoo doll (the dead baby shield). I used to get BARRAGED in town AND IN GAME with offers to buy. Even got kicked out of a couple games because I would not sell to the host. So yeah, it can get annoying.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Got a level 37 swamp guy that I call my lux player. It is an int warrior with a dreamers mojo wand (same stats as the dreamers dark wand, just way more expensive and rare), a dreamers witch toad tiara (the dead frog hat) and a copperhead voodoo doll (the dead baby shield). I used to get BARRAGED in town AND IN GAME with offers to buy. Even got kicked out of a couple games because I would not sell to the host. So yeah, it can get annoying.

I wear a rainbow robe with my head phones and holding a broom which i got from an item pack.. this is saved as my "Town" profile.... so sad I feel like super hero in disguise by day and in the nigh time I'm full on Cosmo set farming the Keeper hahahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

u have the full lvl 50 set now right? I gave u the lvl 45 bow which i assume u also have the full lvl 45 set also right? If u missing something let me know.. if i get extra I'll give u
    No I don't have full set.. stop thinking that lol.
    I need lvl 50 Fiendish Broom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I wear a rainbow robe with my head phones and holding a broom which i got from an item pack.. this is saved as my "Town" profile.... so sad I feel like super hero in disguise by day and in the nigh time I'm full on Cosmo set farming the Keeper hahahahah
    I'll make sure I tell that to every noob I meet lol.
    Just kidding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'll make sure I tell that to every noob I meet lol.
    Just kidding.
    you evil man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol read the "Just kidding" part, don't make me change my mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol read the "Just kidding" part, don't make me change my mind.
    meet me in Pvp tonight and I'll show you who's boss... criteria for both: no armor, no shields/ bracers, no helms and armor.. fist fight~!!! Bring it~!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can't doing homework right now and its late and got to go to bed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ROFL You would just freeze me and weaken me up with spells and blast me with ur powerful spells and I'd be dead, its so easy to kill a bear, anyone can do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

WARBIRD FTW
    ou yea, my friends fight for me...
    find (my) source of quote and get a pink.

OFFTOPIC IS OFFTOPIC LOLwut?
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I've got a full set of all four level 50 pinks. I'll take 500k for the set right now, if you honestly believe it's worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Ah, the ever-popular, "do you have any free stuff I can have?", and, when the answer's no, followed by, "gimme some gold" routine? Yeah, love that.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Before I got her up to lvl 45 (with full Mynas gear), my Elf was wearing some sweet Swamps stuff. The highlights were Mamboza's Fire Pin and Copperhead's Voodoo Doll. (I won them in a forum contest.) Every game that Atropos joined would generate at least one offer to buy her gear, usually the Doll. It was flattering at first, but it got old after a while.

Nobody ever booted me to declining to sell. That would have been truly rude!
    Characters: Epimetheus - Lvl 56 Warrior (main character), Atropos - Lvl 50 Enchantress, Aereus - Lvl 50 Archer
    I was a warrior before warriors became cool....