Thread: Harg'kyht Calculations

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Default Harg'kyht Calculations

Hi, I ran lots of runs today in HK's tomb for relics and thought to myself

''Hey, how many runs do I make per minute?'', so I took notes which I want to share with you here:

2-3 Runs per minute, when a good team and didn't clicked wrong: 4 per minute.

~16-25 Runs in 9/10 Minutes before 50 inventory slots are full. HK most times drop 3 items.

This means ~95-150 Runs per hour, rather an average of 120 if you consider the possible factors below.

This means you should have a 36% chance of getting a Relic in this hour, if you multiplicate 0,3% (drop chance of the three Relics) with the 120 runs you get this number.

Of course these numbers depend on many factors:

1) Double Damage Weekend
    2) Elxirs yes/no
    3) Party Members (Solo or three) and if they have Elixirs yes/no
    4) Lags and Internet Connection
    5) The right timing before the shield is up
    6) Wrong clicking, like skills or wrong map clicked.
    7) Inventory Space - in my case 50 slots
    8) Chat with friends
    9) And of course LUCK!

My tips how to make efficient runs:
    - Play on open Multiplayer
    - Use the right Skill build, Note that Fire Aura and Dark Binding do not work on Harg'kyht since he is a Fire Boss. (Thanks to Faliziaga and Paddy (stricker20000) for that, I didn't really know and realize that on my own).
    My personal build when I farm HK:

Unholy Blessing (1) because of the buff.
    Shadow Dance (1) because of the speed up at the beginning.
    Leap (1)
    and Hell Blades (4).

- This isn't really that necessary, but you can use any elixrs.
    - Always have a clean inventory, stash/move everything to other toons you don't need and only make quick breaks when your inventory is really full.
    - Like said before, use Shadow Dance to speed up at the beginning
    - Ignore the Mobs and focus on HK only
    - Have some extra Bloodpacks with you
    - Have a tiny friend/request/guild list, yes the more of names to load the more lag! I can post a better explanation by request.

If you have other personal tips on Harg'kyht farming, please share them - I really appreciate it!

Device Specs: Chrome with a Mobile Hotspot connection.

(Numbers could be invalid for Relic Weapons)
    Last edited by DocDoBig; 08-24-2013 at 02:12 AM.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Only one problem, you cannot multiply a chance, you just have 0.3% every time you run, so the 60% chance will not apply after 200 runs, lol. Because that would mean after 334 you would have a 100% chance, that would be cool, but sadly doesnt work.

BD/ BC Kraoracha/ DL Kraoracha, Kraorachi, Kraoracho, Kraorachu
    AL Kraoracha - Warrior, Kraoracho - Mage / PL Paiehek - Arch. / SL Kraoracha - Eng.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraoracha View Post
    Only one problem, you cannot multiply a chance, you just have 0.3% every time you run, so the 60% chance will not apply after 200 runs, lol. Because that would mean after 334 you would have a 100% chance, that would be cool, but sadly doesnt work.
    The chance of getting one in these 200 runs is 60% then, it's not guaranteed though you still need luck lol

Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    - Have a tiny friend/request/guild list, yes the more of names to load the more lag! I can post a better explanation by request.
    Yes please. Is this lag when you try to join an area?

(Numbers could be invalid for Relic Weapons)
    Yea....if you kill Harg too quick you don't give the mini boss a chance to spawn. The only time I saw a relic weapon drop (for a friend not me).....we didn't kill him too fast.
    Last edited by doomdoomdoom; 08-12-2013 at 11:49 AM.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Yes please. Is this lag when you try to join an area?
    Yes, The more pending Friend Requests / Friends / Guild members , the more lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne
    Recently we came across an issue with some un-capped lists: Friend's List, Ignore List, Guild Size, stuff like that. Right now, we don't cap the upper limit of how many friends you can have, or guild members you can have. In general, this works out pretty well, but, like a lot of things in life, there are those few edge cases. You know, the guy that sends friend requests to anyone he sees and has like 6,000 friends. Or, the silly developer (me in this case) who accepts any friend requests (cause I you all!) and winds up with even more friends.

This becomes a problem when the list size is soooo huge that when trying to access it (like open your Friend's List) it basically lags your game out. Even worse is the huge Guild List - trying to open it becomes a problem and using it is even worse.

[...]
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ist-is-too-big

With other words the more names in your list(s), the more does the system have to load for you.
    This really sucks especially when you are in a quick remake trip and have to wait 1 or 2 minutes before you can actually run .

Maybe I will start another thread with way better explanations sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post

Yea....if you kill Harg too quick you don't give the mini boss a chance to spawn. The only time I saw a relic weapon drop (for a friend not me).....we didn't kill him too fast.
    Cool thanks!
    Yeah we planned to hunt Ry'thes after the Double Damage weekend so we can slow down a little.
    Last edited by DocDoBig; 08-12-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Other threads here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Yes, The more pending Friend Requests / Friends / Guild members , the more lag.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ist-is-too-big

With other words the more names in your list(s), the more does the system have to load for you.
    This really sucks especially when you are in a quick remake trip and have to wait 1 or 2 minutes before you can actually run .

Maybe I will start another thread with way better explanations sometime.
    Wow....I never saw that thread...good to know. Thanks Doc!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I never thought about killing him slowly, guess you are right, if you kill him in 30 secs I guess the mini boss doesnt have much chance. lol.

BD/ BC Kraoracha/ DL Kraoracha, Kraorachi, Kraoracho, Kraorachu
    AL Kraoracha - Warrior, Kraoracho - Mage / PL Paiehek - Arch. / SL Kraoracha - Eng.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Harg'kyth Purple Bat Boss?

I just fought a purple bat along with Harg'kyth. Is that bat the miniboss? It took a while to kill and it dropped a green gem, but it didn't come up with a name or health bar. I don't know what Harg'kyth would have dropped because the Harg'kyth bug crashed my device!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boughtinblood View Post
    I just fought a purple bat along with Harg'kyth. Is that bat the miniboss? It took a while to kill and it dropped a green gem, but it didn't come up with a name or health bar. I don't know what Harg'kyth would have dropped because the Harg'kyth bug crashed my device!

Nice!
    Yes, this is Ry'thes the Miniboss/Execution which grants Achievement Points and the [Teaver] title.
    As far as I know people described "it" as a purple bat lol.

Interesting to hear that he has no name nor health bar like other bosses, he's probably a special case.
    Well the Relic Weapons only drop on him.

May I ask a few questions to go further? I really appreciate it!

- How long did it take that he showed up? Just an average like 5 mins is fine
    - How do you mean it that he was along HK? Did he dropped in like the regular mobs - the "brown bats"? Or did he appear AFTER HK was dead?
    - Did you or others run with Elix?
    - Maybe that's a little hard to answer, do you remember what wave of mobs it was when he appeared?
    - Did you destroy or damage the stones in any way?
    - Solo or MP?

Thank you so much in advance if you could help me out, any information is greatly appreciated!
    Excuse me if I ask like a maniac but I just can't find that frking Ry'thes!

Other threads here

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Wut is DL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Wut is DL.
    An underrated game!

I'm hooked to it now, pls check it out today.
    You can join my Tier 3 guild - Oldcoot already plays as well.

Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Nice!
    Yes, this is Ry'thes the Miniboss/Execution which grants Achievement Points and the [Teaver] title.
    As far as I know people described "it" as a purple bat lol.

Interesting to hear that he has no name nor health bar like other bosses, he's probably a special case.
    Well the Relic Weapons only drop on him.

May I ask a few questions to go further? I really appreciate it!

- How long did it take that he showed up? Just an average like 5 mins is fine
    - How do you mean it that he was along HK? Did he dropped in like the regular mobs - the "brown bats"? Or did he appear AFTER HK was dead?
    - Did you or others run with Elix?
    - Maybe that's a little hard to answer, do you remember what wave of mobs it was when he appeared?
    - Did you destroy or damage the stones in any way?
    - Solo or MP?

Thank you so much in advance if you could help me out, any information is greatly appreciated!
    Excuse me if I ask like a maniac but I just can't find that frking Ry'thes!
    OK maniac...here's your chill pill. I'd like to know the answer to all those questions myself. Unfortunately, I was just trying out a new build for the first time and chose Harg'kyth as a punching bag. Ry'thes showed up within 1-3 bat mob spawns....probably, maybe he showed up on his own, don't know. He appears before killing HK. I didn't notice him before I died. I died fooling around with some blessing-fire-extinguisher practice, and when I walked back up to the arena I killed the "purple bat" that was standing there waiting for me before I reengaged HK....not really sure when he showed up. No elixir. Solo run. Wish I knew about the stones...I imagine I broke some because I was just fooling around. I find it interesting that Ry'thes showed up and in the same run I also got the HK bug crash before I could kill HK. I didn't get a weapon, just a tonicity gem, but at least I got the demonic reaver title. I also got 2 Obsidians during double damage weekend. Thanks sts!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Boughtinblood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

OK maniac...here's your chill pill. I'd like to know the answer to all those questions myself. Unfortunately, I was just trying out a new build for the first time and chose Harg'kyth as a punching bag. Ry'thes showed up within 1-3 bat mob spawns....probably, maybe he showed up on his own, don't know. He appears before killing HK. I didn't notice him before I died. I died fooling around with some blessing-fire-extinguisher practice, and when I walked back up to the arena I killed the "purple bat" that was standing there waiting for me before I reengaged HK....not really sure when he showed up. No elixir. Solo run. Wish I knew about the stones...I imagine I broke some because I was just fooling around. I find it interesting that Ry'thes showed up and in the same run I also got the HK bug crash before I could kill HK. I didn't get a weapon, just a tonicity gem, but at least I got the demonic reaver title. I also got 2 Obsidians during double damage weekend. Thanks sts!
    Bat boy doesn't care if you break stones. He always brings friends. Harg, on the other hand, has that dreaded freeze attack that he just LOVES to use. Lil OP, in my opinion.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

17. The Following User Says Thank You to canislupis081376 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

<snip> Solo run. Wish I knew about the stones..
    I have gotten him in multi mode....so I guess either works. ^_^ And I know we broke stones.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Ry'thes Spawn

Spawned Ry'thes again today. Sent an invite, but all they got was "Demonic Reaver" title/execution with no drop. I got a Bloodgem of Dispatching...LAME! Ry'thes spawned first "Feast on their flesh" bat wave again. Didn't break any stones.

Interesting note: 2 times in a row I spawned Ry'thes first map of the day and it was fresh from a plat respec. Let's get some relics into the economy!
    Last edited by Delphina; 08-15-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

not sure how this topic turned to scammers but that was interesting.....

IGN: Thebane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*snip*
    "Interesting to hear that he has no name nor health bar like other bosses, he's probably a special case.
    Well the Relic Weapons only drop on him."

This has piqued my interest;

Is that fact or speculation that the weapons drop only on Ry'thes? I've seen no hard facts (dev posts). Can anyone confirm a weapon drop from Harg? Makes sense for the axe to come from a "bat". Not the hammer though. However if you are correct I've been doing it wrong ie I just beat down Harg as fast as possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

i thought that everyone knew those showed up as a shadow gem. there is a lot of mislabled items including some vanities and even in the missions they may be show as a street mission but are actually a roof mission

side note the shadow relics from the travel auction are called Black Vampire Hearts
    Last edited by thebane; 08-15-2013 at 08:25 PM.

IGN: Thebane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granimon View Post
    *snip*
    "Interesting to hear that he has no name nor health bar like other bosses, he's probably a special case.
    Well the Relic Weapons only drop on him."

This has piqued my interest;

Is that fact or speculation that the weapons drop only on Ry'thes? I've seen no hard facts (dev posts). Can anyone confirm a weapon drop from Harg? Makes sense for the axe to come from a "bat". Not the hammer though. However if you are correct I've been doing it wrong ie I just beat down Harg as fast as possible.
    My apologies that I mislead with my previous post, It was just a sepculation from me.

Well, I start assuming that RT drops the axes and HK drops the hammer, like you and the others said in the thread below:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ise-of-Ry-thes

Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My apologies that I mislead with my previous post, It was just a sepculation from me.

Well, I start assuming that RT drops the axes and HK drops the hammer, like you and the others said in the thread below:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ise-of-Ry-thes
    Thanks,

Just wished to clarify. Now if we could only get accurate drop percentages. It is safe to say it's not the advertised 0.03%.