Thread: My Journey, farewell!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default My Journey, farewell!

Pocket Legends – Where it all Began
    My friend was introduced to Pocket Legends by his cousin. After a few weeks of playing, he recommended it to me. It all started from there. I started playing in early June 2011. Pocket Legends was very fun and at the time had a ton of people; the game was in its prime (ribs). Devs came in and gave out a rare vanity helm (experia play button). It was amazing how involved STS was at the time. My two best friends played the game as well, and although leveling got a little boring, being with my friends made it bearable. Over time I got into 17 PVP. I was trained by a 17 bear by the name of Buffedbear. Over time when my main’s level was in the 40’s I just couldn’t level up as fast as I used to. I got too bored of PVe and one of my best friends quit the game by that time. When SL came out, I decided to quit Pocket Legends. I thought that this was a chance for me to start over. This was my chance to experience things I didn’t in Pocket Legends. Like owning a successful guild, not being poor, making a pro PVPer (Missbananas, Operaivegat, Brosophist, etc said I was pro) and making good friends.

Star Legends – A Chance
    I started playing Star Legends the week it came out for IOS. I made my main Zolum, and then made the first 15 PVPer, Cologo right after. PVP wouldn’t be implemented for another 6 months. I enjoyed leveling up with friends. It was always fun to join parties in towns, especially the droid BBQ event. My best friend and I frantically searched towns in search of the droid, we alerted each other when we found one. The maps got better and better yet harder. When I was the last player to join a campaign, I was booted for not being an engineer. Engineers were essential and my main was an operative. I dealt so much damage and got confident enough to lead the group into battle. I died so much and truly learned that tanks tank, and operatives stay behind them. The 36 cap for UC Shipyard was by far my favorite. That was the first time I ever tried endgame PVP. I also liked the UC Shipyard map cause I enjoyed being a suicide bomber and running into the bomb crates for my team. I kept leveling and joining full party towns. I even took part of a few comedy performances hosted in town. (of course I used secret chars when I preformed)Everything was good in game. Around the 30 cap I stopped leveling my main and moved on to PVP that just came out. Since I made my 15 way in advance, I was ready. Slowly but surely, the 15 trend caught on and there were lots of PVPers. I made my 15 operative Recidation soon after I realized engineers are no match at level 15. From then I made my guild <Elite Droids> and has over 50 members as of today. I took it as a success that a guild for 10-15 PVPers only could actually gain a decent amount of members. <Elite Droids> gave me a purpose in game and is the only reason I have so many Star Legends memories. PVP made the game fun for me. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/atta...8&d=1327888104

The Decline of my Favorite Game
    Star Legends has lost a lot of original players. Very few have stuck around but I still will continue to play now and then. This is not a complete goodbye but I am not going to play very much at all. Thanks to all the friends I have met along the years. It’s been over 2 years that I have played STS games. I really hope Star Legends returns to its prime. I have enjoyed the Legends games, and thank STS for all the help along the way.

Most of my chars and guilds:

Pocket Legends-
    Zolum – Level 51 bird/main, pvper, owner of <Warbirds of America> (sucked at pvp but it was fun)
    Buffedbirdy – Level 18 bird/pvper
    Cologo – Level 17 bear/pvper
    Strausimus – Level 10 bear/ farmer, pvper
    Sultanz – Level 5 bird/ noob

Star Legends-
    Zolum – Level 47 operative/main, owner of <Loyal Wingman Association>
    Innovations – Level 25 operative/pvper, owner of <Rebelz>
    Kingcom – Level 20 commando/pvper
    Zerephis – Level 20 operative/pvper
    Zerozin – Level 20 engineer/pvper
    Recidation – Level 15 operative/pro pvper, owner of <Elite Droids>
    Cologo – Level 15 engineer/first 15 pvper XD
    Brisk – Level 15 Engineer/pvper
    Sultnaz – Level 15 Commando/pvper
    Blueprints – Level 10 operative/pvper
    Pvpspark – Level 10 Operative/pvper, owner of <Operative Elite>
    Elitedroids – Level 10 operative/owner of <Elite Droids Network>
    Elitedroidbnk – Level 10 engineer/guild bank
    Strausimus - Level 10 Engineer/AoB applicant, pvper, owner of <The Blackstar Service>
    Whydiedee – Level 10 commando/pvper
    Coordinate – Level 5 operative/pvper – I got a flamethrower XD
    Scoped – Level 2 operative/pvper – I got a flamethrower XD
    Last edited by Zolum; 08-11-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Sad to see another person go.
    I wish you the best in real life!
    Come back soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

driod BBQ event.... you made me hungry....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I hate to see a good twinker go! I saw a lot of you in B* man, shame <Elite Droids> couldn't get bigger.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Sad to see you go. :/ Best of luck in rl!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnus View Post
    I hate to see a good twinker go! I saw a lot of you in B* man, shame <Elite Droids> couldn't get bigger.
    Well I'm not exactly quitting AOW, but not gonna play very often for sure. And Arc, message me on kik if you want me to get on and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zolum View Post
    Well I'm not exactly quitting AOW, but not gonna play very often for sure. And Arc, message me on kik if you want me to get on and I'll see what I can do.
    Not gonna play very often? Weren't you doing that already for some time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtofWar View Post
    Not gonna play very often? Weren't you doing that already for some time?
    Yes but I got back into it for a while. Now it's not worth it. Not enough endgamers to form even a team to level with. Even when there is one group, the team slowly fades away. If only SL was like it used to be in the beginning, with all of it's players and activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zolum View Post
    Yes but I got back into it for a while. Now it's not worth it. Not enough endgamers to form even a team to level with. Even when there is one group, the team slowly fades away. If only SL was like it used to be in the beginning, with all of it's players and activity.
    Doesn't everyone miss that time?