Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Dating on DL?

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcoultet View Post
    If I may recommend watch a show called " Catfish" its about online relationships seems to be perfectly suited to this situation.
    Yes!! Thankfully my girlfriend isn't a catfish, we skype all the time! But then again i didnt meet her through a game just know people who know people who knew her. But also she wants me to come out there a few times and its like $500 to get out there all four times dad has to come since i'm a minor xP so hey i don't mind spending $2k on her lmao.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    I hate neutral people like you, they are everywhere these days.

And the phrase "everyone is entitled to their own opinion", which you haven't said yet, but probably support, is so beaten up. Some opinions are just stupid.

Regarding this matter, a stupid opinion would be to support game dating, without willing to do the things i mentioned in my post above.
    The opposite of neutrality would seem to be an agenda or a vested interest in the outcome of others "dating" however they define the word "date" (which varies from my definition of that word).
    It seems illogical, what is the utility of "hating" neutrality?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys, I don't have a girlfriend right now but I am looking for her on the dating sites.. By the way, where are you walking with your girlfriend? Personally, I often walk in parks and cultural places (I Do not like restaurants and bars) We also love to travel, but the idea that we could meet more romantic than on the site https://findleapp.com it makes me think that Dating sites seem to distance real life and its essence. I want to ask you the same question, where do you walk with your couple and how did you meet?
    Last edited by SirusMion; 12-18-2019 at 04:07 AM.