Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sometime people honstly make mistakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default sometime people honstly make mistakes

Hey all maalice here...

I know I'm not the most popular guy around but I'd like to think I'm at least sorta known. I'm a low level merch and u may know me for such threads as maalices shop of cool stuff. I've made my way in this game through merching and making a lot of friends. I've always been honest amd helpful. Well today I made an honest mistake...

I was trading a member of eos for a tree hat. I had been haggling him for awhile for a price that we were both happy with. So we finally link up and open trade window... mind u my 4 month old is in my arms and I am feeding him... so I honest to goGod made the mistake of not adding a zero... as I'm looking over the trade window I notice this and attempt to correct my mistake. As soon as I hit aadd gold trade window closes and now I am a bonified scammer... shouts all around paradise can b heard of how I am a scammer... I try to resolve this through pms and to reopen trade to put the corrext ammount of gold. No trade window is ever openned. Just want to let u all know I am not a scammer ... this was honestly a mistake and I made several attempts to rectify this.

Sorry to the guy this happened to even though u flamed the $!!! Out of me in tells and pms. I understand ur xaution... but I was honestly trying to fix this.

Thanks guys for ur time reading this and I hope my past actions allow u to believe in what I'm saying... thank u

Maaalice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I think he might've reacted pretty harsh. Try contacting him again.

I made a similar mistake only it was for buying a Hammerjaw egg off of someone. Instead of buying it for 12M, I accidentally bought it for 1.2M due to it being 3AM and both parties being rather tired. I noticed right after the trade and promptly traded him the remaining gold that escaped from the trade. He ended up admiring that I didn't walk away with the cash and gave me 2 lep amulets in return.

Good karma helps. In short... keep trying and be reasonable with him.

Of course, some might say at this point you should just keep the money.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Items never exchanged hands.... trade was canceled. I just made a mistake... I'm not a scammer... and I hate being called one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

If youre legit then these rumors need to be ignored, try to tell those spreaders what your true intention was
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Yeah I did... and my intentions r legit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ouch.. hopefully next update will include the comma in trade windows and auction.
    It will really help both buyer and seller..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Yeah... it just sux that this guy thinks I'm a scammer when I'm a real honest person... just think that sometimes ppl need to b given the benifiet of the doubt and a chance to rectify an issue before u start spamming scammer scammer scammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Your case is different from what I experienced when a 650k initially placed on the trade window by a buyer and was instantly changed to 65k, which is obviously a deliberate action on the part of the other player to scam me. I know you're legit, you bought a vanity set from me, the other guy must be immature to immediately conclude you as a scammer, when an explanation can be asked.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Contact him, he did told me to watch out of u..... sorry this happened

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default sometime people honstly make mistakes

Mistakes happen, nobodies perfect. We all make mistakes once in a while, hopefully you get this resolved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Wow... see now my name is gettimg tarnished from this guy... I'm an honest player... I wish I could talk to this guy but he never responded to me and I domt remember the correct way to spell his name.. all I know for sure is that he was in eos. Thanks timewiz for ur support and everyone else here.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maalice:1228421
    Hey all maalice here...

I know I'm not the most popular guy around but I'd like to think I'm at least sorta known. I'm a low level merch and u may know me for such threads as maalices shop of cool stuff. I've made my way in this game through merching and making a lot of friends. I've always been honest amd helpful. Well today I made an honest mistake...

I was trading a member of eos for a tree hat. I had been haggling him for awhile for a price that we were both happy with. So we finally link up and open trade window... mind u my 4 month old is in my arms and I am feeding him... so I honest to goGod made the mistake of not adding a zero... as I'm looking over the trade window I notice this and attempt to correct my mistake. As soon as I hit aadd gold trade window closes and now I am a bonified scammer... shouts all around paradise can b heard of how I am a scammer... I try to resolve this through pms and to reopen trade to put the corrext ammount of gold. No trade window is ever openned. Just want to let u all know I am not a scammer ... this was honestly a mistake and I made several attempts to rectify this.

Sorry to the guy this happened to even though u flamed the $!!! Out of me in tells and pms. I understand ur xaution... but I was honestly trying to fix this.

Thanks guys for ur time reading this and I hope my past actions allow u to believe in what I'm saying... thank u

Maaalice
    I haven't heard about you being a scammer tho. But I'm sure that's a mad kid who can't play this game properly without finding fun to create dramas and calling ppl scammer.
    If I were you I would've ignored him and report him as well. I'm sure you'll find a better seller.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey:1228818
    Your case is different from what I experienced when a 650k initially placed on the trade window by a buyer and was instantly changed to 65k, which is obviously a deliberate action on the part of the other player to scam me. I know you're legit, you bought a vanity set from me, the other guy must be immature to immediately conclude you as a scammer, when an explanation can be asked.
    ^ this happens daily for me.
    They think they could change the price without being noticed.
    I only exit the trade window report the player and add him to the ignore list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

FYI, those who are known for scamming did quite a bit to earn the reputation and it is from trying scams over and over to multiple people. I wouldn't worry about it. If you are a merchant then I'm sure you have plenty of players you have dealt with and who know you well and know you are not a scammer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

How rude. Someone was calling one of our guildies a scammer one day for no reason and I suggested he report the guy. If this guy continues calling you a scammer and ruining your gaming experience, I think it's worth an email to stg, reporting him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes,just ignore the people who are calling you a scammer or explain to them what happened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

This is completely different from the normal zeros trade scam based on your description though.

Typically the scammer will put in the correct amount, then remove a zero at some point. Not put in the wrong amount then try to change it to the right amount.

If this is the case, then yes, they acted pretty harshly. I have done this before myself. Usually its because of lag

Edit: yes, what buriedalive said

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Maalice contact me in name or in forum...I'm the EOS guild master and If he's still in EOS I will sort this out for you.

I'll bring him and you in a party and we will solve this.

Everyone does mistakes... so I'm ready to help and solve this...

Thanks

IGN : Paulsebi

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maalice View Post
    Hey all maalice here...

Maaalice
    This is the exact reason why feeding children while playing AL is against TOS

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snapped For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snapped View Post
    This is the exact reason why feeding children while playing AL is against TOS
    I lol'd