Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The PL Community as a Whole Today

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Default The PL Community as a Whole Today

What I'm posting is directly quoted from loyal players/customers of PL. You guys are an awesome community, I know you all try hard to respectfully share your thoughts. I gathered up some relatively significant quotes that had some impact to our community in terms of how we feel and adjust to different situations. Hope you enjoy...

ShadowStar - We ( PL community ) have been loyal to you, StG, some for a year, some 2, some from the beginning!
    Long ago, I hear people's problems used to be answered alot by the Devs!

AngelDawn -yet STS chooses to ignore their customer base, opinion and concerns. Proves that STS truly and honestly doesn't care what we have to say.

Months upon months ago Techno said she was working on the unbalanced pvp problem yet nothing has been done there either.

Now Just G is saying there is no PL cap on the horizon??

I don't know why I choose to support a company that is so disrespectful to its clients. If this were any other company or store, I would stop shopping there.

Time to reevaluate how I spend my money....actually with no new cap on the horizon, no need to farm or run plat maps, 6k plat between my accounts will last forever.

Stories of the customer service here upset me.

I play another mmo. Not nearly as long as I have played PL and have spent WAY less money. I am a VIP in that game and have an ingame option for help/support. I used it and was pmed immediately in game and my problem was addressed. This is amazing customer service it shows they do care about their clients and are there for them. This is what every company should stride for and many do by the 'click to chat' option on so many websites.

Waiting more than 24 hours for any customer service from any company seem completely unacceptable to me.

Arcanus - It's not just PL anymore Will.. It's the 3 that aren't AL, and BD.

Which would change your statement to: It makes your loyal customers feel like, "Wow, the games that got them here are not loved by ST'G'."

Rot -The problem is, no matter what we suggest, they hardly even bother with it. Yes, they might be reading this, but I seriously doubt that any actions will be taken.

Their attitude to PL players : If you don't like the game, quit playing it and get a life.
    Their attitude to AL players : Hi sir, how can I help you? Oh, thanks for reminding us, it'll be fixed in 2 days. Remember to buy more plat!

WhoIsThis -Throughout all of this, one thing that many newer players have noted is that the oldies whenever they see changes that they do not like tend to be the most vocal about them. The reason why is because we oldies - many of us dating back to 2010 feel that we have more to lose than anybody else if this game does not succeed. We've invested more time, in many cases more money, and are in it for the long haul versus newer players which are often transitory in their game choices.

You might think that STS is benefiting immensely from the aggressive monetization of PL. In the short run, that is indisputably true. STS has undoubtedly seen it's revenues increase immensely from all of the platinum sales. But in the long run ... it's not so clear.

PL gave STS one very big and unique advantage. First mover in a market that in 2010, was largely unproven. The mobile MMO market. It could very well be one with immense potential. It is too early to tell. But noteworthy to me is that games like Everquest or Camelot were not the defining game of this genre. The defining MMO is World of Warcraft, a game that came later and was heavily influenced by it's earlier fellow MMOs. WoW today is so dominant in the MMO arena that it is the MMO that has elements that other MMOs copy ideas from.

And that is what PL could have become. It still might. Or it might not. Remember WoW was not the first MMO. And Blizzard not the first studio. But they were the ones that truly popularized MMOs and made fistloads of cash over it.

Kaarataka -Hi Elf,

I recently came back to see what was going on in the end-game ctf world of PL. I noticed a huge reaction to me hiding behind my set, that pally's were so overpowered that I was suppose to win. That kinda caught me off guard since I remember pallys always being the tank that could rev and carry a flag to score. I never considered pally a viable option for beating int mages since int has more dmg and mana regen. This wasn't just one occurrence either although they were names I did not recognize.

The biggest issue besides balance/dodge is the negative range one receives due to moving backwards. Basically if you are moving away from a target you get a -2m (i believe its 2m but maybe more or less) in range. This has completely killed kiting for anyone with 12m+ skills/weapons. Even if dodge is corrected, dodge/armor will still have a massive advantage due to ranged classes not being able to kite. I was told that STS was responding to the weaker (noobs) players complaining about kiters. Did STS even bother asking what the majority of the pro pvper base thought about the ability to kite? I'm of the mindset they only listened to the whiners and didn't do an active study on what we pros think about kiting. Kiting takes skill and every class has the ability to counter it just like every class can counter countless other strategies.

The weak will continue to complain that they are weak in pvp/ctf. The only way to get strong is to die a lot and learn from those deaths. It seems STS doesn't agree and believes the playing field should be leveled to the point where everyone is equal regardless of time invested in learning ones craft.

Thanks for your time
    Kaarataka

DocoBig - Blacksmoke Mountain (10.18.2012) > Today (08.04.2013) 9 Months & 16 Days (and going)

Apollo - If players look at the other 3 threads he has made for AL, DL, & SL, they can see that during the incubation period of each game, the expansion caps were short. They were around 2-3 expansions each with 1 to 2 month intervals.

Thus, as you can see. AL is getting the same treatment that PL got during it's incubation period. SL got the same special treatment during it's incubation period as well. DL did as well, albiet its new caps were a little bit longer between raises and it had 1-2 less cap raises for it's incubation period compared to the rest of the game.

This, I blame on two things:

First off, DL was using STS's upgraded engine, which I'm sure took the developers a little more time to get used to & code, as it had to be more complicated. Again, this is just a hypothesis, so feel free to disagree with me.

Secondly, AL came out pretty quickly after DL. People were very surprised as to how short of a period AL came after DL. This, and AL's popular take off caused DL to get the short end of the stick in terms of campaign increases and the frequency of campaign increases.

I truly don't know what has gone wrong with customer support. I have noticed that customer support is faster if I need support from something from AL. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it is better. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't customer support supposed to address the issue? Heck, it's difficult for me to even get a platinum refund these days!

STS, don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the company and the wonderful games that it creates. However, two years ago, if I had an issue, I knew customer support had my back. Now? It's a miracle if they are able to grant me my request. I do not know if many people are rejected/given the standard denial response in order to keep support costs down or what, but I do not feel secure when emailing support anymore.

Thus, if support could be bumped up, I am positive all games would benefit from it. Heck, it would even help keep complaints down. Why? Customers will not feel totally ignored. As of right now, I feel like I am continuing investing in a company that refuses to invest in me or other players when they need assistance. Yes, I get that some people abuse support. Thus, why not ban those offenders versus taking support options that were previously available?

I hope this advice can be taken into consideration. If staff/moderators feel anything wrong with this post, feel free to edit it. However, please, just take the post into consideration and try upping support. If we can't have a campaign for a while in PL yet, the least that could be done is take care of customers via support.

__________________________________________________ ________

FusionStrike -At this point, I sincerely hope STS plans on giving us some kind of official update of their plans for PL in the next month. If May comes and goes and they're still silent, we'll have passed the longest wait in PL history without a peep. That would be when I would seriously start wondering if PL has been completely abandoned. Actually, people thinking that now wouldn't be completely unjustified in my view. I'm not trying to be alarmist, and I tend to think it's not that case that PL is over, but every day of complete silence from STS makes it that much harder to have faith that patience will be rewarded.

__________________________________________________ ______

Troncaat -Ladies and gentlemen we have hit pl history.
    Years from now you can tell your children's children... I was there. For that long, long wait. But don't get me started about the l86 one.

RazerFingers - They're gone weekends for support. Next time title it. "Probs in AL" then they'll read it faster.

CrimsonTider - We appreciate the effort, however, it is not what you said which brought this thread about. When there is a lack of interest shown towards PL and it is up to the community to clean it up only to see our efforts destroyed in one sentence, demoralizing doesn't give the effects on us justice. The effects from that quote have already began in game.

Recently, we have seen a rise in scamming, rudeness, PvP spawning and teaming, and lack of "community" in game. Many have stated their distaste in these issues with little, to no, solution/suggestion on how to attempt to fix this. I bring you a solution: A calling of arms where the educated, close-nit forum community comes to together to attempt to end the ignorance, uneducated, idiocy found in game today. I joined PL at a time where people enjoyed helping. Individuals educated those in need. Respect was given even though a player may not always have been liked. It is time for this community to decide to either make a stand, or completely fold. I choose to take a stand and make that stand now.

MysticalDream - Let's get to the root of the problem here. Spawning has been around since Ctf has been implemented. People are just whining about it now because end game PvP is a joke. It's full a players that aren't fit to be in there.

OldCoot -Maybe we should spread the word about joining the forums, it was the best learning tool when I started.

Mothwing -In my eyes, spawning is ruining a player's experience. In fact it's bullying, a thing that most people try to avoid. I myself have been bullied at school and I among others use video games as a chance to be ourselves without retaliation, and with trolls and people like this in PVP to take that away from us isn't right. I don't see why people have to use harsh language and bad attitudes to prove that they are better than somebody. I mean why can't people just say "Hey, I beat you, maybe you should do this, this, and this next time to beat me."

I guess this community is beyond that, and it really sucks.

Dudetus -I personally have nothing against rushing as I love FFA. But this spawning trend is nothing but an extremely childish and disrespectful trend which has to be stopped. The opponent is given zero chance to fight back and it's extremely discouraging especially for new PvPers to join a ctf map in which they get slaughtered and trashtalked.

STS, u really need to do something about this.

Regrenade -Hello everyone, I've wanted to know for a while now how others view pvp. This is only directed to endgame pvp, as I have no idea what goes on in twinking. By now I'm sure most know that PvP is well... Garbage. Nothing we can really do about it as STS is occupied with milking AL. Birds can now use 1 skill and because auto triggers when a skill is used, the opponent gets hit twice instantly. Leading to 1 shot kills. If you dont dodge 1 you're dead.

Flacs - I also want to share some experience by playing at this cap. Recently me and Apollo practiced 1Vs1 - bear fights. Bear fights about who dodging Heallscream and Crippling slash.

Bird fights purely about dodge, any burd who using elite phoenix set is more tanky than a bear, sometimes makes impossible to kill a bird with other classes. I just every day see dodge-streaks, like 15-20 skills dodged.

Bears cant really kill birds if they hit blinding shot, only unless blinding shot is dodged. That also makes almost impossible to defeat any phoenix set bird with a savage bear.

Mages are completely fail as int, they get killed by one or two hits by a bird, also cant kill any savage bear, cuz bears damage is also so op.

This cap everyone is pro because of all these insane dodges and luck.

MightyMicah - Dodge isn't all luck as most wish to believe. However, when it becomes possible to dodge the dodge debuffs is when the game gets a little ridiculous. It is my personal opinion that dodge should only "dodge" damage. Debuffs and crowd control skills should still take effect while inflicting no damage. (repulse, firestorm, beckon, stomp).

Whirlzap -I will add to this as I think up of more stuff, these are not really anything major but rather to make the game more "accessible" and "interactive"

1. Lock Items Feature
    -Simple and easy. Every item in the game (vanities, equipment, etc) will have a lock sign along its description. "Locking" the item would prevent people from accidentally selling or listing the item on CS.

2. Make further use with the PL notifications
    -I believe PL had notifications implemented a WHILE ago (yay!), but they were limited to a sheer "game update" pop-up or something; adding notifications for CS sales really helps make the game more accessible

3. Server-wide messaging feature [iffy idea; prone to abuse]
    -Allow players to send server-wide messages for a cost of Plat or gold; add filters for any type of harassment or spamming

4. Mailing feature
    -WE NEED THIS. GIVE US NAO. PLEASEEEEE.
    When you want to contact someone offline, when you want to sell/buy/trade with someone offline. Allows you to send them messages up to 100 characters, or send up to 4 items (complete set) anytime.
    Please add this. It will definitely solve the whole "OMG i got scammed trying to transfer stuff between accounts" problem

There are so many simple things we need in PL that would greatly enhance our gameplay.

Chickenrunnn - Hey there :

After a long time of playing pvp, I've thought about some content which should be added to improve PvP and CTF fun Here is a list of them :

A new mode of playing, such as "Keep the Ball" mode : 3-3 teams, 1 all at middle of map, the goal is to take the ball, protect the ball carrier, and the other team needs to kill him to take the ball... the ball carrier would have half damage and half speed. The match would finish at the end of 5minutes of possession.
    A PvP training room, including no kills, no deaths, no level restriction (for more details follow this link : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...light=training
    A button during a game, on the which you could click to see current Kills, Deaths, Scores
    At the end of the game, a screen showing kills AND deaths
    A CTF leaderboard (kills, deaths, goals) [DONE]
    Locked entrance of the opposite team's spawning room : it would compel Spawners and rushers to spawn kill others, and avod the kills
    A new 3-3 Free CTF map, like rockwall, because 3-3 CTFers always play in the same place [DONE]
    A new PvP or CTF room (3-3 and/or 5-5), where there could be a bath which regenerate HP and MANA such as the one in Oasis town.
    Many persons wanted a Spectator mode (here is a link for more infos about it http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...spectator+mode)
    This idea may be refused by everyone, but items drop for PvPers in pvp and CTF to reward the best players and/or gold per kill (like 1kill=5golds); indeed, why pvp and ctf players won't be able to make money from ctf and pvp ? Afterall, PvP and CTF are another game mode, nearly same as PVe, so I think it will be a really good idea (this is a personnal idea, I think everybody's gonna disagree with it lol)

Peanutbritle - "I have been in this game since the beginning and nothing horrifies me more than the blatant disregard for the community of pl. I have learned all there is to know about pl. I have tried every build, I have thoroughly enjoyed every one. However, what I see frightens me. I love Pocket Legends, but I feel as though I need to start on AL before PL is completely obsolete.

STS has simply stopped caring for PL because it isn't making as much money as AL. And that's the truth. STS has turned into a multi-million money hungry corporation. In fact, I contacted someone in STS about a bullying situation and all I got was "As long as u didn't violate the terms of service you aren't in the wrong." If it was in AL, "O wow. Thing will be immediately addressed and the instigator will be banned/punished for their inappropriate behavior." I'm like,"Really?"

Finally, I understand that I may be punished. I know I may be banned. I just feel that I will have a fundamental role in the preservation and attentiveness towards PL."

Storms - I'm aware that this is the wrong spot to post this as a three plus veteran of the beta version of Pocket Legends it's time to move on,with space time studios abandoning support for this game and my hectic lifestyle I no longer have the desire to play and I've moved on to better games.
    This game was a godsend to me, I was going to some very dark times in my life and it was the most magical thing I have ever experienced and even though I play different games now I will always have a spot in my heart for Pocket Legends.
    I am NOT bitter about spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on this game because it brought me so much joy every level cap I would get so excited and just play on my two days off 16 hours I just its like it was yesterday but so much in my life has changed. People have died,financially things have changed the world is different.
    I was a member of every guild that was in the top three that pretty much ever existed from eclipse to the Elite to Hella good to Legends I was always in the number one guild and I co GM'd twice the number one guild,That was a chore. That confirmed my suspicions I never want to have children,lol
    Razorfingers,Tuckersdad,Apollo,Rykersdad,Raciness, Pakax,Notyocookiez,Ladyhadazza,,Ladyadasa,Jdubzi,H usafadar,Fastcast,Arajaiefy,and those are the people that I can remember I love you like family and I never even knew any of your first names except Scott you guys were my best friends I'll never forget you.
    I was mysticism,Insidious,Obsidious, Demetrion but most of you will know me as Modredd!
    There is not a drop in the game I never got that's not true I never got green ice but I didn't really care! Thank you guys/gals you made the game worth while and when all of you left the new crew that came in was a pale imitation and the game has changed so much so long ago,I will never forget you!

I just tried to accumulate some recent posts in correlation to the current state of Pocket Legends and it's latest level cap. Thank you for taking the time to look through these if you did

These posts make me very grateful for the community I can be a part of. Thanks so much for everyone who has ever truly cared about this game, as to some of us, it can be our "home away from home".

If anyone has made some post that had lots of meaning behind it in relation to this cap, feel free to find the exact quote and post on this thread. I'd be happy to add it
    Last edited by XghostzX; 08-19-2013 at 06:49 PM.

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I agree with you bro, as a fellow founder I miss the old PL. But, if you had a job, and one made more money than the other, which one would you choose to take and put more hours into? Your first job that only pays 10$ and hour, or your newer job that makes 35$ and hour. It is a company man. I'm not saying I wouldn't like things fixed. Just reasoning.
    Last edited by Stevenmc; 08-17-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    I agree with you bro, as a fellow founder I miss the old PL. But, if you had a job, and one made more money than the other, which one would you choose to take and put more effort in? Your first job that only pays 10$ and hour, or your newer job that makes 35$ and hour. It is a company man. I'm not saying I wouldn't like things fixed. Just reasoning.
    But its not a job, they have customers. And most of them were or still are in PL. Being distracted by faster money on something new while ignoring your loyal customers leads to disasters. It means they are prepared to lose loyal customers at the expense of trying to cash in whatever is new. That can only work if they keep making new games. Soon, all of their real customers will fly away and they will face the fickle "new" crowd when another game by another company takes away that thunder too.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chopper For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    I agree with you bro, as a fellow founder I miss the old PL. But, if you had a job, and one made more money than the other, which one would you choose to take and put more hours into? Your first job that only pays 10$ and hour, or your newer job that makes 35$ and hour. It is a company man. I'm not saying I wouldn't like things fixed. Just reasoning.
    Thanks for your feedback. I totally understand that putting your job forth to make money as best as you can for the company is the priority. This thread was simply to sum up the feelings of most of the community We are all very grateful, and are very lucky to be surrounded by an awesome community. This thread just shows how much we care about PL, no?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    But its not a job, they have customers. And most of them were or still are in PL. Being distracted by faster money on something new while ignoring your loyal customers leads to disasters. It means they are prepared to lose loyal customers at the expense of trying to cash in whatever is new. That can only work if they keep making new games. Soon, all of their real customers will fly away and they will face the fickle "new" crowd when another game by another company takes away that thunder too.
    At one point we were all new customers.. Most of us now loyal, there is nothing to say that the more newer customers won't become loyal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. I totally understand that putting your job forth to make money as best as you can for the company is the priority. This thread was simply to sum up the feelings of most of the community We are all very grateful, and are very lucky to be surrounded by an awesome community. This thread just shows how much we care about PL, no?
    Oh I wasn't disagreeing with you at all I was just trying to reason on why PL is in its current situation :P I completely agree with you, and all the above.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

This, This Right Here Must Be The Best Thread I Have Read In A Very Long Time Here On The Forums.
    100% Well Done Ghost

Pvp Is So Bad. I Get Spawned All The Time, FFA Is Fine But Spawning Doesn't Prove Anything. Stg Better Do Something Quick If They Don't Wanna Lose More Of Its Great Players Who Have Put Hours Into The Game And Money Into You're Pockets Devs...
    Last edited by Kiwihawk; 08-17-2013 at 12:42 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiwihawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Will, great job. As Kiwi said probably the best thread I have ever seen, and to the sts dev team, if you ignore this, I believe you will lose many loyal customers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Good points, however I think you should remove some people's names if they haven't given consent for their name to be posted here. I feel like all that posting their names on here will do is put a target on them, which no one wants.

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Here's the thing guys, we have to remember how small sts really is.. They're a small, Texan building running five amazingly successful games. I think that it is astonishing, the way that they have kept up ( to an extent ) with the community of millions. We can't keep thinking in a consumer mindset, we have to have empathy towards them. It may seem one sided, or unfair, but they're executing their jobs extraordinarily well, when given what they've been given. I would actually like to give them props, fire doing so well .

I DO however understand the frustration however, but just do what I did, try the other games, and come back to PL with new vigor.

That's just my take on it, thanks for reading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwihawk:1227463
    This, This Right Here Must Be The Best Thread I Have Read In A Very Long Time Here On The Forums.
    100% Well Done Ghost

Pvp Is So Bad. I Get Spawned All The Time, FFA Is Fine But Spawning Doesn't Prove Anything. Stg Better Do Something Quick If They Don't Wanna Lose More Of Its Great Players Who Have Put Hours Into The Game And Money Into You're Pockets Devs...

Try not to be disrespectful... That won't help anything. :/ they HAVE put an amazing amount of work and time into PL.... Don't ask for too much mate. ;/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I agree. I started back in the first week of PL's release and it is depressing seeing it being neglected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

This thread gave me the chills. Thanks so much for this Will, this is probably the best thread on the forums.
    Last edited by Mothwing; 08-17-2013 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

That was a good read, I love this game I love you guys. I'll be here till the bitter end but I'm afraid that sts/stg has bitten off more than they can chew. This and the other games have become a juggernaut that they simply can't keep up with. For the time being I'm closing my wallet, if an when things get better I'll think about opening it again .

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    That was a good read, I love this game I love you guys. I'll be here till the bitter end but I'm afraid that sts/stg has bitten off more than they can chew. This and the other games have become a juggernaut that they simply can't keep up with. For the time being I'm closing my wallet, if an when things get better I'll think about opening it again .
    I remember back when SL was released and DL was announced many of us thought it would be too much.

Well, here we are.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Xghostzx - Who created this pretty cool mashup (and for mentioning me and my threads ).

Amazing Job!
    Last edited by DocDoBig; 08-17-2013 at 01:39 AM.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Will Decend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwihawk:1227463
    100% Well Done Ghost

Try not to be disrespectful... That won't help anything. :/ they HAVE put an amazing amount of work and time into PL.... Don't ask for too much mate. ;/
    I Understand But Players Are Leaving Because Of The Lack Of Content. I Know They Have Put So Much Into The Game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    Perfectly sums up how I feel atm and why I've been inactive, thanks for wording our ideas so eloquently.

-------AEO-------

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Im not a long time player I have probably player for about 4-5 months and I have not yet seen actually game fix/update yet. I agree with a lot of the quotes that have been picked I think they are spot on and the future improvements that could be made to game would really solve problems, improve the game and I think bring a great atmosphere into the game as we know you are listening to us and acknowledging our voices and acting upon them. I realise newer games are a priority but I imagine pl is the biggest and most profitable game you had and a lots of people have spoken up about the game showing we care and want to carry on playing this game not for it to be abandoned and have no refurbishments. This game has so much more potential than its giving ( although it is amazing already) but I fear people are getting bored which is leading to spawning/FFA, rudeness and scammers . If maybe you put your foot down harder and stamped out Scammers and the people causing problems and listend to the community, pl would become the peaceful, fun exciting place it once was that I have heard about from the more experienced players of the game.

This is the first time I have spoke out you may not agree with me but I believe the newer generation should speak out more and get there voices heard too.

Thanks ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

PL has so much potential and so do the other games. I reckon it would be amazing if all 5 games could be getting as much attention as each other, to many happy people.

Just an average signature