Your not really a teamplayer are you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iaser View Post
    A warrior that doesnt use Hor in pvp.
    Your not really a teamplayer are you.
    It was a legitimate question. I never made any mentioning that I don't use HoR in PvP. In fact, I do use it, and if you've read any of my posts about warriors you'd know that being a team player is what I'm all about. Howeer, saying that a warrior has to have HoR in order to be a team player is a rather delusional perspective. I run with warriors all the time on my sorcerer who don't have HoR, and we often perform very well. I also do not give them a hard time for not having it, but rather, I quickly adapt and overcome with my own skills/pets. There are many different qualities, tactics, and strategy to being a team player aside from your build. In this respect, sorcerers can be looked at the same way: just because they don't have lifegiver doesn't label them as a "non-team player". Not every build has to be the same for people or teams to perform well. This game has a lot of diversity among the classes and the skill sets are very dynamic. If you want to use cookie-cutter (meant in a non-derogatory manner) tactics to play the game - go ahead, no one has the right to bash you for it, and I certainly won't. I use very unorthodox play styles in this game, however, I also take constructive criticism to heart. I am not afraid to change my spec based on the feedback from the people I play the game with.

EDIT: Changed my tone to make it a more constructive discussion.
    Last edited by Taejo; 08-18-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    It was a legitimate question. I never made any mentioning that I don't use HoR in PvP. In fact, I do use it, and if you've read any of my posts about warriors you'd know that being a team player is what I'm all about. Howeer, saying that a warrior has to have HoR in order to be a team player is a rather delusional perspective. I run with warriors all the time on my sorcerer who don't have HoR, and we often perform very well. I also do not give them a hard time for not having it, but rather, I quickly adapt and overcome with my own skills/pets. There are many different qualities, tactics, and strategy to being a team player aside from your build. In this respect, sorcerers can be looked at the same way: just because they don't have lifegiver doesn't label them as a "non-team player". Not every build has to be the same for people or teams to perform well. This game has a lot of diversity among the classes and the skill sets are very dynamic. If you want to use cookie-cutter (meant in a non-derogatory manner) tactics to play the game - go ahead, no one has the right to bash you for it, and I certainly won't. I use very unorthodox play styles in this game, however, I also take constructive criticism to heart. I am not afraid to change my spec based on the feedback from the people I play the game with.

EDIT: Changed my tone to make it a more constructive discussion.

must be twink? almost impossible to run pvp end game with no hor, it would be really hard
    but i wouldnt take his post too seriously either

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours