Thread: Mothwing's Sig Shoppe 3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Default Mothwing's Sig Shoppe 3

Yep, I'm back in business, at least until things in PL pick up again, and by the looks of it, that won't be for a while. Since there's really no solid signature making thread going, I figured I'd help you guys out. Besides, my last thread was getting messy. I will now be PM'ing you the signatures, just to keep clutter out of the thread. Also, for you forum police out there, my previous thread will be closed soon. SIGNATURES ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, FREE. Also, these are more simple signatures, I'm not a pro like Mitch because i don't use Photoshop. This means I cannot put a picture of your character into the signature.

If you could, please:

• Post the name(s) you want on the signature
    • Your favorite color(s), game(s), interest(s), or a link for the background
    • Additional information you would like to post/be on your signature

Posts that do not include some sort of SIMPLE information such as above will be ignored, as it is not hard to follow simple directions for a FREE signature. Please make my job easier, I hate guessing what people like because it turns out bad. The more information you post, the easier, faster, and better the signature.

Fonts: (no I did not make the weird names)

This font above is called Caviar Dreams, it isn't on the list but a really cool font.

TO INSERT YOUR NEW SINGATURE: (top left, top right, bottom left) (bottom right image is how to center it)

Templates: (updated when I can)
    Last edited by Mothwing; 08-26-2013 at 02:10 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post: