Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post
I wanted to post this for a very long time, but I've been thinking that I could handle it somehow.
But now I'm at a point where I want to discuss how the pet system can be improved.

I have almost 60 pets in my stash and find it very hard to switch pets according to the situation I'm in.
The loadouts don't save pets. Why? Sometimes I want to use a special pet with a certain gear.
But have u ever tried to scroll through 60 pets to find exactly the one that u want to use at that moment?

Ok, maybe there is a reason pets can't be included in the loadouts, so why can't we get a sort function for our pets?
I tried to rename my pets cause I hoped they would be sorted alphabetically... But no, it doesn't matter how u name ur pets. There seems to be no system.
Ok, some may say just remember the position of the pets u wanna use...
But every time I max one of my pets the order of my pets changes. Why?

Is it possible to get at least a function to mark our favorite pets?
Or top 5 or top 10 pets, so the pets we want to use the most come on top?

Pls, anything would be fine, but don't let it be the way it is.
If I imagine to scroll through 80-100 pets in the future to find the one I wanna use I'm gonna go nuts xD

Maybe someone has a good idea how to solve this?

P.S.: on a sidenote... It would be nice if endgame pets (lvl31) would get a visual difference to the lvl30 ones. Why? Cause it takes forever to lvl a pet from lvl30 to lvl31
Our toons get a flag for capping, why can't our pets get something. Ofc no flag that can be transferred, more like flames, smoke or whatever, but ofc it sticks with the pet and dissapears when new expansion comes out. Otherwise I see no sense why I should max a pet, the dmg diff is neglectable.

Well, I hope a dev could comment on this matter. With the new update and more pets its even worse now.
Could we at least get a NPC that transforms your pets back into an egg for gold?
No? Then maybe a function to deactivate the pets we don't wanna use?
No? Then maybe a sort function?
No? Then maybe include pets into the loadouts?
No?

Well, I guess it must be very complicated to solve this.
Maybe a dev can give us some insight on this matter?