Thread: Time to move on

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Time to move on

I'm aware that this is the wrong spot to post this as a three plus veteran of the beta version of Pocket Legends it's time to move on,with my hectic lifestyle I no longer have the desire to play and I've moved on.
    This game was a godsend to me, I was going to some very dark times in my life and it was the most magical thing I have ever experienced and even though I play different games now I will always have a spot in my heart for Pocket Legends.
    I am NOT bitter about spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on this game because it brought me so much joy every level cap I would get so excited and just play on my two days off 16 hours I just its like it was yesterday but so much in my life has changed. People have died,financially things have changed the world is different.
    I was a member of every guild that was in the top three that pretty much ever existed from eclipse to the Elite to Hella good to Legends I was always in the number one guild and I co GM'd twice the number one guild,That was a chore. That confirmed my suspicions I never want to have children,lol
    Razorfingers,Tuckersdad,Apollo,Rykersdad,Raciness, Pakax,Notyocookiez,Ladyhadazza,,Ladyadasa,Jdubzi,H usafadar,Fastcast,Arajaiefy,and those are the people that I can remember I love you like family and I never even knew any of your first names except Scott you guys were my best friends I'll never forget you.
    I was mysticism,Insidious,Obsidious, Demetrion but most of you will know me as Modredd!
    There is not a drop in the game I never got that's not true I never got green ice but I didn't really care! Thank you guys/gals you made the game worth while and when all of you left the new crew that came in was a pale imitation and the game has changed so much so long ago,I will never forget you!
    Last edited by Justg; 08-20-2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: less drama
    Thinking that you are the best does not mean you are better than anyone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Storms For This Useful Post: