Thread: -Suggestion- PVP stakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb -Suggestion- PVP stakes

Okay so what im bringing you is i would really enjoy pvp stakes with these options:
    You can invite a player for a 1v1 in an arena where nobodys at just you ( or can attack only with stakers)
    You can choose options if what item sections you can use ( for example you could toggle weapon bar and none of you will be allowed to use weapons of any kind and same with all other bars like amulets and helms)
    You can select either the stable is enabled or disabled for both
    You can send challanges to any levels (currently up to 31 but expansion so to 36) [why any levels? So people could finally do lvl16 pro twink vs lvl24 random noob)
    You could bet any amout of gold or items in the stake

So first of all why would i become with staked duels? Its simple, take a look at pvp, every twink theres running around with their fancy vanities saying theyre pros. Theyre armor costs like 1million gold and im not yet talking about people who has stables like glacian or samael, whitch makes to insane funds of pvp armor. If youd bringed staked duels it would finally paid off. There would be a new thing for those twinks, they would finally could vs other lvl twinks or guys for gold, and win, and maybe even newbies would get lucky and win 100k by an accident. Finally a level 17rogue would show whos a boss to a lvl 25 weak but thinking hes cool warrior, or maybe the rogue would fail?? Who knows, it wouldnt be just staking it would be a new better pvp where you could go for a friendly duels with your higher lvl friends. There could even be new achievements like win a stake for x times, or kill a level 31.
    I know and i played games whitch have this option, and i know players are loving it. So think about my idea, and i hope this soon will be added to arcane legends, if you got any more questions about this idea or have some positive or negative feedback please reply to this topic and ill try answering it.

-Dizzzzzzzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

I didnt understand your post fully.

I would like a betting system But surely, that person earnt the items and they have the right to use it? Otherwise its a waste of 20m if you cant use samael etc.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it would be just an option, either both players want to use stables in the fight or they dont

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yesssssss stakes or some reward for killing an openent

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I would apsolutely love this option. Already been working on something similar for a while now for temporary.