Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

No on black and on cop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I would love to have a cop but as I said earlier they made this vanity for ppl who capped and it wouldnt be fair for them if sts made it possible to receive them

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheenivie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Fox should lose the ability to dash without a target within 8m, only when carrying a flag btw

Farming needs a better drop rate? Idk, I've been extremely unlucky recently. Farmed nuri's 89 time, counted the plat list spending thingy:3, only 2 steels and a bunny. Farmed Red dragon 76+ times 1 swift bo, THATS IT.

Fbow/Event items should get nerfed to make it less powerfull, therefore reviving old pvp, which actually toke skills to master

I think endgame is balanced and I'll tell you why,

Sewer-custom op
    Nuri- strongman op
    Mount Fang- Lilith Op
    71 cap-?
    76 cap- I personally think swift is a bit op considering blast damage can take a team of 3 down. And it kills fast! So I'd say once again, Dex Is op.

It just keeps switching around. Next cap will be something else op who knows!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

no on black dragon n cop!!!

@crimjr u dont respond to pms ig from random peeps?
    (u wear axe? lolol)

Quick! Staring contest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Pls NO to the ppl that want old items to be brought back.
    Ign: javiemma

7. The Following User Says Thank You to javiemma For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Well , looks like the forgotten items & maybe Halloween items may be nerfed

Babybugszxx,Trust, Ebagovax, Pvpbugsz, Xxaeromagexx, Bugszmage, Xbabybugszx, Bestavian, Boombugsz, Swaggbearr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Wow G!! Thanks so much for listening and making this thread. It really is appreciated. Probably more than u realize.

I will post my 3 improvements needed later. I need to really think about it since I only can pick 3 >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by largecommand View Post
    Fox should lose the ability to dash without a target within 8m, only when carrying a flag btw

Farming needs a better drop rate? Idk, I've been extremely unlucky recently. Farmed nuri's 89 time, counted the plat list spending thingy:3, only 2 steels and a bunny. Farmed Red dragon 76+ times 1 swift bo, THATS IT.

Fbow/Event items should get nerfed to make it less powerfull, therefore reviving old pvp, which actually toke skills to master

I think endgame is balanced and I'll tell you why,

Sewer-custom op
    Nuri- strongman op
    Mount Fang- Lilith Op
    71 cap-?
    76 cap- I personally think swift is a bit op considering blast damage can take a team of 3 down. And it kills fast! So I'd say once again, Dex Is op.

It just keeps switching around. Next cap will be something else op who knows!
    Yeah, but they weren't nearly as unbalanced as they are now. Although I shouldn't really be saying this, since I don't end game anymore, but at the other caps, all the other classes had a chance. I was a mage at fang, and there were bears and birds that I just could not beat, because of their skill knowledge.

However, this cap sounds like birds beat everything, which is totally wrong.

Again, I wouldn't know since I don't play end game anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

1. Possibility of armor buff on first three seconds of spawn in PvP and CTF to prevent spawn killing.
    2. No repurchase options for faces. (If you bought it once, you should have the ability to always switch to it. In turn, people, like myself, would by all the faces so I could change it with my different daily outfits without spending another 5-10 platinum or worrying about losing my Humania face.)
    3. Gratitude set bonus or effect (sparkles for frozen crown and shield of gratitude).

That's all folks.
    Last edited by WoundedEagle; 08-22-2013 at 08:20 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    1. Possibility of armor buff on first three seconds of spawn in PvP and CTF to prevent spawn killing.
    2. No repurchase options for faces. (If you bought it once, you should have the ability to always switch to it. In turn, people, like myself, would by all the faces so I could change it with my different daily outfits without spending another 5-10 platinum or worrying about losing my Humania face.)
    3. Gratitude set bonus or effect (sparkles for frozen crown and shield of gratitude).

That's all folks.
    I like these ideas o.o
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePvpTwink For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billybob1 View Post
    no on black dragon n cop!!!

@crimjr u dont respond to pms ig from random peeps?
    (u wear axe? lolol)
    Sorry! Look back on the last page and you will see why I was afk'ing. I was on a mission. As long as JustG reads it, mission accomplished.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Sorry! Look back on the last page and you will see why I was afk'ing. I was on a mission. As long as JustG reads it, mission accomplished.
    I'm reading!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

Gary I'm wondering I heard people say cap is not on horizon.How long is that I'm just curious?3-4 months or 5-7+ months.Also the best thing to do is Remove that elixir bug I lost my 3x a couple times now.

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post

That's all folks.

Yeah! I want my human face back that i spent 15 plat for >
    O Hai Der

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TEOKILLO For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Since their will not be any update for very long time

1. Provide a way for new characters to achieve bonus vanities to be up to par with other toons. So that my fox/rhino and whoever else can achieve it.

2. Fix the over-powered dodge and crits.

3. Make a money making map where you dont have to depend on luck from rolls but instead can grind gold from creeps.( plasma pyramids used to be one but now gold isnt sufficient enough.)

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    As I always do, I am going to preface this with a few words of wisdom I have learned in my journey called life. The first part of my post is directed to the community and the last will be for Justg and STS/G. A lot of thought has gone into this post as I was already working on an entire thread dedicated to point #1. If you are not committed to reading the entire post, please stop now and refrain from commenting/criticizing only exerts from within.

To begin...

I will keep this first part short. Ladies and Gentlemen, when responding to requests such as what STS/G is giving us the opportunity to be involved in, I implore you to take time in choosing your words carefully before just posting. When you make your suggestions, please understand there are multiple aspects to this game: PvE and PvP. Farming and leveling. Soloing and cooperative play. I mention this because some of the points made above would allow for a fix in one aspect of the game, however, destroy another. Also, simple statements such as "NERF!!" provide no true suggestion and, if I were thinking like a STS/G, could show why I show little attention/motivation into placing PL issues higher on the "to-do list." When creating your requests, answer the following questions: What? Why? How? Answering these "unasked" questions allow for your post to be more beneficial and more likely seen/taken seriously.

With that said, let me begin on what I would like to be seen.

1. A greater scaffolding of attributes when leveling.

For this point, I will use the bear class as an example as I am more knowledgeable and have them at every 5 levels of the game. The argument of bear inefficiency is not what I am striving for. That discussion is reserved for the Strength Gear Analysis thread tagged in my signature. What I would like to focus on, which would not only apply to bears, but all classes in PL, is the ineffectiveness of adding attribute points to increasing class attributes. Below is a picture of one of my level 5 bears and it's overall attributes with all points placed into strength.

And again at level 15 with all attribute points placed into strength:

Some gain in dodge, crit, and health with the greatest benefit in health. But, keep watching. Here is level 35, same full strength allocation:

After 100 additional attribute points into strength, there is a minute change in all attributes with the exception of health. Let's move on to level 50:

It's gotta get better, right? Yeah, endgame will do it:

See a pattern? With the exception of the health pool, adding strength (this classes "main" attribute) has little difference from low level to high level. As the game progresses in PL, mobs and bosses are stronger and hit much harder. However, the base stats of the character change by almost nothing. This means classes require strictly on gear to provide how strong/effective they are. My question is: Why do we even have attribute points? These points should add something more significant than just effecting one out of the ten attribute categories. Shouldn't all of the categories be effected and at a higher level? I can understand strength effecting the defensive stats (dodge, health, health regen, armor), dexterity effecting the offensive stats (hit, crit, damage), and intelligence being a mix of the two. However, ALL of the categories should be affected with the listed attributes having a greater overall impact. The attributes should determine class effectiveness, not the gear which is equipped. I am not saying gear should not have slight boosts as the levels increase, but they should not be the end-all.

To put this into a greater light, look at the following to pictures:

Both pics initially look the same. The stats are very close. However, unless you know me and the levels of the toons above, given I hide my attribute points, would you know the two pics come from a 50 and a 76? Shouldn't a 76 be MUCH more powerful in all categories wearing the same gear?

This brings me to my next point....

2. The "Skills" Argument.

So, many individuals have stated skills should be dropped back to 6 or 7. I disagree.

At 6 or 7, toons will have all 12 skills maxed at 72 leaving no room for improvement after this level. Also, it can be argued not all skills are beneficial depending on the class. Restore is not a "necessity" to birds and bears. Meditation is not needed for birds. By limiting skill allocation, we limit the ability for uniqueness. Everyone would have the same build and the difference between Taunt at level 6 and level 9 is 6 dodge, not a drastic improvement. (Yes, I know Taunt stacks. Bear with me.) Also, skills need to continue to increase to meet the demands of PvE. Too many of the suggestions above focus on PvP imbalance with ZERO consideration to how PvE will be affected. If mob/boss strength will continue to increase, we need the buffs/debuffs to be able to compete within this realm of the game. Instead of limiting the amount of points which can go into a skill, why don't we take a different approach?

Lower the stats of the skills.

Let's go back to the Taunt example. Taunt from level 1 to 9 looks like this: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14. Why not decrease this by half to require less focus on dodge. This applies to all skills. With a reduction in buff increase, and an increase in attribute point effectiveness, buffs can stay at a high level, yet not me so overwhelming in certain areas.

(While I am here, I would personally like to see points taken from mana regen and dodge, and placed into hit % for bears.)

3. Decrease in mob stats.

Since Nuri's, we have seen an exponential rise in the amount of armor, dodge, and damage mobs and bosses have. This has led to an equally exponential rise in elixir usage and a decline in "team." I am not saying a nerf similar to the recent changes in Nuri's is needed, however, by lowering how hard mobs/bosses hit, as well as the frequency of their dodge, the "team" concept could begin to be reimplemented and players could enjoy runs without worrying if they have an elixir is equipped before joining a game. As I have said a million other times, the game should be fun, not a chore.

I have a few more suggestions, but these are the three which I feel are most pertinent and fit within the requirements given by Gary.

Thank you for making the community feel like part of the game again.
    THIS is it, Crim. Thank you. I really want to add on when I have the opportunity to do so, I have a ton on my mind

23. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

@crim, I've always been impressed by you now it's a new level of respect.
    Wow on that post!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post:

26.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Nice post Crim. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

On your final point about rebalancing mobs from Nuris on, that is a huge piece of work. Pocket Legends is the first of four Legends games. The team learned a lot from it and the others. That is why Arcane is the game it is. To go back an rejigger Pocket to that extent, we might as well just load Arcane with PL art (if only).

Thanks again for the well thought out posts. I just wanted to chime in an help steer the conversation back to bugs and the like.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

Thank you so much for this!
    I suggest as follows,

1) Balance, and maybe nerf end game pvp, so it's not one shot and dodges. I liked the 66 cap stats, it took skill to win, not luck. Here my mage dies before a skill lands and isn't dodged, of course when it does land it is usually a one shot.

2) Nerf the fbows, so they aren't the only pvp weapon, I personally used to farm 15, 20, and 30 pvp weapons, but now they aren't worth anything because FBOW is the only thing used, plus they aren't even farmable anymore. On another note it also took the skill from pvp, as fights are quick and who dodges/autos first.

3) My last one is to nerf the end game mobs, even with a thrasher I find it hard/ nearly impossible to solo. I understand soloing should be difficult, but the mobs dodge and have so much armor, that even when my hits land it's hard to kill. With 3X armor, and 3X damage, it is significantly like having a team of three with you, besides the fact that only one person is producing skills. I feel like a team of three should be able to do a map.

I really appreciate this opportunity for the community G, It means a lot to know you are listening to the communities suggestions.

Best to you,
    -Stevenmc
    (Plasmastar)

**EDIT: I think balancing pvp to make it not one shots and dodges will also help with spawning. It makes it a better chance of surviving un-buffed.
    Last edited by Stevenmc; 08-22-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    A HUGE NERF
    -dodge(an increasingly primary factor of the outcome any fight starting at level 50) specifically I think once you get 40 dodge, that's plenty. Make up for it with larger health pools
    -damage(no kill should take less than 3 skills) either major cutbacks or huge boosts of armour and health pools
    -debuffs(60% hit loss is pretty drastic and when it all comes down to who dodges it that makes it even more ridiculous) just cut them or add more debuffs with them, why is there no critical chance debuff, m/s debuffs, or range debuffs.