Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

1) Nerf Spawning: One shot kills wont be nearly as annoying if they don't one shot you when you spawn
    2) Balance Classes: Rhinos need 12m charge and 8m stun, a good kiter can leave them helpless. Foxes need at least 9-12 seconds of evasion, increase the cooldown to 15-20 seconds.
    3) Balance gear: Gears should have a health pool bonus to reduce one shot kills. Some dodge should be substituted for high amounts of armor so luck will have a smaller but still significant factor in fights.

(4) Stop making new games, one incredible game is better than several mediocre ones. Lets just leave it at 5 games

Side note: Nerfing forgotten bows isnt really a great idea IMO. I know players who have spent 50%+ of their fortune in buying these discontinued weapons. You can either adapt to this playstyle or move to a level more suitable for you. It sorta balanced low levels so bears aren't the dominant class. In the 22's-45's birds actually can beat mages unlike most iceberg warbirds. And to top it off, bears with a reaper or plat pack can easily beat forgotten mages.
    Last edited by Twinklaser; 08-23-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Sidenote

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord View Post
    1. Repeated text on the achievements. Or is this meant to be like this?

Attachment 39156
    Yep
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessi...lsive_disorder

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionstrike View Post
    You asked for simple things that could be fixed to improve gameplay. Here are the top three I think should be fixed.

1. Daily blessing elixir fails to be applied if previous day's elixir is same type and still active
    1. Start with character with a particular daily blessing active (e.g. 1.5x combo)
    2. Collect new day's blessing as same elixir (e.g. 1.5x combo again) while old one still active
    3. Notice on elixir buff page that time left is still the old one's remaining time (e.g. only a few minutes left)
    4. Notice that there's no sign of new elixir
    5. Notice that player has no elixir at all once old one finishes running out
    I've heard two different things in this thread:

1) If you get a blessing that is the same as the one you currently have it cancels the one you currently have.
    2) If you get a blessing that is the same as the one you currently have the new one will not apply after the first one runs out.

Can you guys confirm what the case actually is?

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

1) If you get a blessing that is the same as the one you currently have it cancels the one you currently have.
    2) If you get a blessing that is the same as the one you currently have the new one will not apply after the first one runs out.

Thanks!
    I'm certain that what happens is the current one expires and drags the other one with it, no matter how much time is remaining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Oh that's how it got its name. Thanks for clarifying this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Thanks!
    Before I started to remove the old blessing before I get the new one, it happened to me that my old 3x combo plus the new 3x combo both appeared on the elixir buff page. When my old blessing ran out both combos disappeared at the same time, even if it had said for the new combo time remaining 23 hours... So to answer your question, it's case 2 !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    Before I started to remove the old blessing before I get the new one, it happened to me that my old 3x combo plus the new 3x combo both appeared on the elixir buff page. When my old blessing ran out both combos disappeared at the same time, even if it had said for the new combo time remaining 23 hours... So to answer your question, it's case 2 !
    u r right

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stricker20000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

;

1) reduce fb's dmg or speed/auto well anything about that thing need to be reduce.. getting rid would never will happen.
    it really does ruins 73% of the level (pvp)

2) every time i get a phone call and when i open the game the sounds of this game goes off? like nothing i can hear D-: i have to re download the app or restart my phone when this happens, which take years!

3) more strict on banning, longer time etc.

fanks!.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Can you elaborate on #1?
    Does this happen for anyone else on #2?
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    The sounds on android devices aren't clear and you do not hear it as well. Example: At the end of a ctf match the party emote goes off and on an android device it sounds like a.... a... not sure how to explain that sound
    It happens on chrome for me. Especially often after a Sewer map when the ''extra sound'' comes out (like after killing Gold Fever).

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklaser View Post
    1) Nerf Spawning: One shot kills wont be nearly as annoying if they don't one shot you when you spawn
    2) Balance Classes: Rhinos need 12m charge and 8m stun, a good kiter can leave them helpless. Foxes need at least 9-12 seconds of evasion, increase the cooldown to 15-20 seconds.
    3) Balance gear: Gears should have a health pool bonus to reduce one shot kills. Some dodge should be substituted for high amounts of armor so luck will have a smaller but still significant factor in fights.

(4) Stop making new games, one incredible game is better than several mediocre ones. Lets just leave it at 5 games

Side note: Nerfing forgotten bows isnt really a great idea IMO. I know players who have spent 50%+ of their fortune in buying these discontinued weapons. You can either adapt to this playstyle or move to a level more suitable for you. It sorta balanced low levels so bears aren't the dominant class. In the 22's-45's birds actually can beat mages unlike most iceberg warbirds. And to top it off, bears with a reaper or plat pack can easily beat forgotten mages.
    Yes, good point.
    but we should consider what makes fbow OP

1) very high skill dmg!
    2) that blind procesws thing lol

I think STS need to nerf at least ONE of the two ok!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Justg you've proven your loyalty to pocket legends in making this thread! There's some small bugs that occur pretty frequently in PvP and were not introduced too long ago.

1.)Game merging- due to the introduction of that compression system, when a game within the 5 level range of another ends, if there isn't too many players in one game the games will be combined and a player(s) of higher level are in the game. This can get quite precarious especially when it occurs multiple times.

2.) Lag unrelated to connection strength- can't really say when this was introduced but in PvP there are often instances in which there are some server hiccups for no apparent reason, not related to joining, or to too much action going on at all, just random lag. Also somewhat related to this is odd physics. For example, if I attempt to beckon stomp someone at a tree they might suddenly teleport past the tree then right back onto it which can be very confusing, sometimes the player will also appear right in front of you but will actually be really far away and you can't damage them, again not related to lag.

3.) Platform range- to be honest I'm not sure if this is the real term for this mechanic but it is a mechanic that increases range when moving in the direction of target and reduces it when moving away from the target, this is a mechanic that has never really been necessary and has produced some ridiculous skill range such as using hellscream from far away and leaving an opponent with a very good amount of distance from you stunned. Skills were fine with 12m range and I preferred it when crossbows and guns had a higher range than skills (13m).

Thanks again for taking the time to hear our responses and truly communicate with your community, whatever you guys decide on it'll surely satisfy us and is much appreciated.
    Last edited by OvigorothO; 08-23-2013 at 03:11 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OvigorothO For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Response to some questions asked by Justg:

1. The multi-tap required for trading isn't just isolated to iOS, it also applies to Android. It requires the "Confirm" and "Accept" buttons to be tapped multiple times before either the confirm window will pop up and for the trade to be finalized.

2. The blessing issue applies to option #2. If a current blessing matches the one from the previous day, when the timer runs out on the one from the previous day, both are eliminated.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. Please buff the Rhino and Fox, i mean fox is good but not for multiple targets same goes for rhino and for some reason both classes use alot of mana.

2. Even tho i dont pvp fix both endgame and low level pvping been reading this wonderful thread and many are complaining and hey it may bring back alot of oldies and pros

3. Lastly, As someone stated above in this thread add a new Elite or Cyber quest kinda quest to Pocket legends im getting bored farming and making money

Thanks for this amazing thread JustG <3
    L.15 - Compart - Pro Solo Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Game merging is a big thing that kills fun in pvp. People abuse it. That needs to be fixed along with forgotten/halloween nerf and endgame nerf
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

1. Birds being able to one shot bears and rhinos with phoenix bows at far ranges in pvp.
    2. Auto attacks not properly changing to nearest targets with slash attacks.
    3. Bears, mages, and birds have no speed dash or power movement like foxs or rhinos.
    Last edited by powerlevelz; 08-23-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Response to some questions asked by Justg:

1. The multi-tap required for trading isn't just isolated to iOS, it also applies to Android. It requires the "Confirm" and "Accept" buttons to be tapped multiple times before either the confirm window will pop up and for the trade to be finalized.

2. The blessing issue applies to option #2. If a current blessing matches the one from the previous day, when the timer runs out on the one from the previous day, both are eliminated.
    So the multitap trading thing is not just me, and it applies on iOS and Android. There you go. You learn something new everyday. I guess it could be like this perhaps to make sure trades or finalised? Just gives you extra chances to edit a trade before you actually trade? Or is it indeed a issue to be fixed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I just want to suggest a "fix" for the daily gifts. I believe that the drop rate of vanities on the 5th day reward is waaaaay to common and thus devalued their worth. IMO, I believe that the 3x elixers should be more common on the 5th day with a rare chance to get a vanity. That'd make collecting the 5th day reward more appealing instead of us liquidating the same vanity over and over.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklaser View Post
    Forgotten bows further unbalance PVP. Bears were the dominant twink class before fbows, now, bears have fbows + best skills for low lvl twink PVP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Thanks!
    Like others have said, it's #2. I think what's happening behind the scenes is the logic attempts to apply the new elixir, but it can't because there's already an identical one still active on the player. So the apply of the new one fails, leaving player with only the original (nearly gone) elixir. So the symptom to the player looks like their "new" elixir only lasted a few minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

True