Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

1. Increase the time that the ranger skill evasion is active for

2. Nerf forgotten bows/event items

3. Daily blessing elixir fails to be applied if previous day's elixir is same type and still active

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

1. Balance pvp (mostly endgame where crit and dodge are near 100 and armor/hp is way too miniscule to keep up with damage)
    2. Nerf forgotten weaponry
    3. Balance pvp (PLEASE)
    Last edited by Hahahahabirdy; 08-22-2013 at 03:28 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahahahabirdy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I mostly farm and merch so balances dont really affect my playing experience. But there is one thing you guys could do, please show up more in game! Many new player havent seen a dev or dont even know what one is!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Stuff Id like to see
    A spawn room in ctf where spawners can't get in.

Some updates so those trollers and tos breakers would stop with the foul language.

And probably balance/nerf a few sets.. anyone with savage (scythe set) makes it more difficult for the opposite team to kill and sometimes, its Impossible to kill people with savage.
    So far only these three. Nothing else..
    Thanks for reading

-Ruizhe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

1. Nerf Halloween and forgotten weapons. Ideally, I would like the damage on these to be comparable to the old Winterfest & twink items (Monkey's Paw could be equivalent to Toyman, Chunker could be like a longer-range SBL without freeze proc, Forgotten Bow could be similar to plat pack bow with a blinding proc, etc.).

2. More health at higher levels. I feel this is a more effective solution than decreasing damage, since it seems to me that damage increases at a reasonable rate as players level up. Health, however, remains constant for pure INT or DEX characters. Even on STR characters, the health increase is too low. This has led to unbalanced PvP at upper levels, where one- or two-hit kills are very possible. My solution for this would be a set HP boost at each level (For example, bears could gain 10 health every level, birds 7, mages 5, rhinos 5, foxes 7). Additional health could also be given by gear and set bonuses. This might seem like an excessive amount of health (1350 for a naked 76 bear before the boost from STR points), but keep in mind the huge damage numbers that all classes (except rhino) can produce.

3. Decrease the damage and dodge on mobs (post-Nuri's).
    Last edited by Blastyou; 08-22-2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Third suggestion
    Blastyou - Bearconator - Cptchicken - Foxgonewild
    Casualpvp - Bgame - Angerissues - Gorgons - Worstbear - Casualsniper - Beginnersluck - Talonbehr

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I have some ideas. The PvP is where PL currently needs a total overhaul, so my opinions revolve around PvP. I tried to think ways to fix PvP without harming PvE, as PvE still is the moneymaker thanks to elixirs.

1. Current gear needs a serious nerfing. Skill is minor factor in current PvP and lowering damage could be viable in PvE if the armor rating would be significantly increased. Dodge and crit stats are WAAAYYY too high on current gear as well which affects PvP seriously. In a nutshell, lower damage significantly and give way more armor for the lvl 75/76 gear (this way end game set would still be viable compared to lvl 70 if armor was raised significantly while decreasing damage). IMO decreasing damage while adding significantly more armor wouldn't hurt PvE and it would make PvP way more viable again. And I imagine it would be quite easy to just modify existing stuff's stats.

2. Skills. I don't think we should go back to 7 or 6 max skill points, but to just nerf the existing buffs so the buffs wouldn't be so damn immense. I don't remember the exact values how much they raise by a level, but cutting the buffs (ESPECIALLY Dodge and Crit buffs) by half would be viable, in terms of PvP. For PvE I don't think the difference would be significant.

IMO my suggestions are rather good and quite easy to put in action. The damage decrease + armor increase would do good for PvE, as the lowered damage would mean a bit more time to run a map but that would make ppl work again in teams and not in 1 man armies which is the common way to run now.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

1) would like to see rhinos and foxes balanced out more if possible as it is near enough impossible for us to even beat anything with savage.

2) chance for players to get elite rings if no new cap

3)the rhino bug where their helms don't for properly and their horn goes through the helm.

Btw I love you have done this thread shows you still care and want to know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default fox mystery armour bug

Just diplays as regular armour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I have ideas both for PvE and PvP, but I don't have the time to write them right now. I'll get back to this in a little bit.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    I have some ideas. The PvP is where PL currently needs a total overhaul, so my opinions revolve around PvP. I tried to think ways to fix PvP without harming PvE, as PvE still is the moneymaker thanks to elixirs.

1. Current gear needs a serious nerfing. Skill is minor factor in current PvP and lowering damage could be viable in PvE if the armor rating would be significantly increased. Dodge and crit stats are WAAAYYY too high on current gear as well which affects PvP seriously. In a nutshell, lower damage significantly and give way more armor for the lvl 75/76 gear (this way end game set would still be viable compared to lvl 70 if armor was raised significantly while decreasing damage). IMO decreasing damage while adding significantly more armor wouldn't hurt PvE and it would make PvP way more viable again. And I imagine it would be quite easy to just modify existing stuff's stats.

2. Skills. I don't think we should go back to 7 or 6 max skill points, but to just nerf the existing buffs so the buffs wouldn't be so damn immense. I don't remember the exact values how much they raise by a level, but cutting the buffs (ESPECIALLY Dodge and Crit buffs) by half would be viable, in terms of PvP. For PvE I don't think the difference would be significant.

IMO my suggestions are rather good and quite easy to put in action. The damage decrease + armor increase would do good for PvE, as the lowered damage would mean a bit more time to run a map but that would make ppl work again in teams and not in 1 man armies which is the common way to run now.
    Just so you know, rank 6 would be too low (12x6=72 What would you get for the last 4 levels?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

1-skill points reduced to 7 or 8
    2- fix foxes and rhinos. Make them as even as birds, mages and bears
    3-fix mages. Compared to birds and bears they die very easily without mana shield. I go on my 71 tiki mage and I see that they are as equal to 75-76 mages with that set..I don't think that's normal, is why I kept my mage at 71

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloakker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I dont see why STG should implement a possibility of getting elite ring because this is a reward to the players that have been loyal by capping for at least 3 caps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post

I agree with this and would like to add #3

Fox and Rhino are next to worthless end game pvp. I've only played fox so I'll comment on that.

--- Increase Fox evasion buff time.----

For a class that is built on speed the skill delays are terrible. I can hit three skills and die before the first one hits (80 ping).

--- Reduce or remove skill delays.----

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

1. Nerf immense dodge at endgame and increase the health pools of the classes, and make it balanced.
    2. Please boost rhinos and foxes, such as for rhinos, making a 12m attack, increasing dmg, making rhino charge good, etc. Fox having longer evasion, make it a bit like bird, etc. Make them both have fast skills, and more AoE attacks!
    3. Remove forgotten bows or nerf them so they do less dmg/remove blinding proc and also nerf Halloween weapons such as less dmg, etc.

(IF POSSIBLE)4. Put gates in CTF spawn room. Im not trying to make it hard for STG, JustG has said its very complex, I understand, so if you guys could make it, it would be great.
    5. (SORRY) Fix PVP bug where If you run, and enemy chases you, they get an extra meter, allowing em to attack at 13 range.
    Last edited by Caiahar; 08-22-2013 at 05:05 PM.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

oh also fix tht glitch tht gives you the unability to kite...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67:1235111
    Whats Kite?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

1.) PvE balances - Ranger and Palidan - I've been playing these classes a lot looking for exactly why they can't seem to do dungeons as fast or efficiently as the three original classes and I've come to notice that the 2 new classes have BARELY ANY AOE damage making it very hard to fight multiple enemies at once. Please make the combos for these 2 classes have some AOE or an advanced effect (such as 100% chance to break dodge).

2.) Damage Output at Certain Levels - Featuring Endgame Sets and Forgotten Bows - Ok, so this section is very basic. The damage output from forgotten items and endgame sets is WAY to high. Now, there are 3 ways we can fix Endgame sets: 1.) Increase armor and/or health and health regeneration 2.) Lower the damage all together 3.) Lower buff values at high levels; another words, lower the maximum skill point value to 7. Since it's clear that there is no level cap on the horizon, we don't need to worry about running out of skill points.n

Forgotten items need the maximum damage lowered by a ton, and, to make it fair, lower the damage on 2012 halloween items (only if forgotten items get nerfed).

3.) Dodge - For all classes - We can all agree that archers and rangers need dodge to win a fight since they are immensely squishy without it. Bears could also use dodge, but armor and health regen make up for it. The problem is that the archer is way to powerful with it's current endgame dodge and rangers have barely any dodge to begin with. At a lot of levels below level 65, dodge is not a major issue because only some sets have good dodge, but low damage output which balances the item, but that 15 extra dodge at level 66+ actually makes a huge difference. Reducing the maximum skill point value to 7 would fix this issue (because it would be changed to 5 extra dodge). Sadly, Rangers don't get enough dodge even with the 9 points, so increasing the time of the buff to maybe 10 seconds would make them a much more viable option in both PvE and PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Nerf endgame bird dodge,mage drain and savage scythe please n ty
    PL:Otahaiebab,Otahaiebabii,Otahaiebabiii,Otahaieba biv,Otahaiebabv,Otahaiebabvi,
    Otavii, Sneakyshak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

1. Fix the daily blessing bug that removes both of your blessings if the old blessing is the same as the new one
    2. Fix the weird crackling noise that happens when you complete a level
    3. Fix the ios and android multitap confirm trade problem.
    Last edited by kcimythgim; 08-23-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    Yes This! when we root the fox he just dashed out, it hit but they are still in the root..
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.