Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 343

Thread: JungleGold's Signature Shop

  1. #321
    Senior Member Ignitedmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    In your Hamburger, making it hollow
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 135 Times in 114 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleGold View Post


    For ignitedmage ������
    Ooo boy i love it!
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

  2. #322
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default





    This was a 1st for me. Commisioned by AllCritNoHit to do a YouTube channel background with his character as reference.
    Went with the realistic look!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JungleGold For This Useful Post:


  4. #323
    Senior Member Ignitedmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    In your Hamburger, making it hollow
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 135 Times in 114 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Do you only do signs or profile pics too, and signs of other games too?

    I love your work so :P
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

  5. #324
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignitedmage View Post
    Do you only do signs or profile pics too, and signs of other games too?

    I love your work so :P
    I can do anything that requires Photoshop

    Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

  6. #325
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default



    For Faliziaga!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JungleGold For This Useful Post:


  8. #326
    Senior Member Faliziaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    now
    Posts
    1,982
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 488 Times in 328 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleGold View Post


    For Faliziaga!
    Wow, this is awesome, thank you so much!
    (Al forumers will get jelly)

  9. #327
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    Wow, this is awesome, thank you so much!
    (Al forumers will get jelly)
    Anytime! Thank you for being a great customer all these years 👍

  10. #328
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    For PLPR! 👍

  11. #329
    Forum Adept plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alterra
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleGold View Post
    For PLPR! ��
    Thank you very much it looks great!!!
    Last edited by plpr; 02-22-2017 at 10:14 AM.

  12. #330
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,811
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 460 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I'd quite like to buy one. only have 190k, hope that's ok ;o.

    would like the text burningdex and the attached character in the sig. Oh and if the text and char could stick out of the sig somewhat, that would be awesome (if u get what i mean)!

    thanks, burn

    EDIT: bought your antennae Jung, thanks : )

    Name:  burnn.PNG
Views: 98
Size:  276.2 KB
    Last edited by Burningdex; 03-03-2017 at 07:39 PM.

    ign ・burniingdex aesthetique

  13. #331
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default



    For burningdex 👍👍👍

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JungleGold For This Useful Post:


  15. #332
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,811
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 460 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleGold View Post


    For burningdex ������
    love it, tysm : )

    ign ・burniingdex aesthetique

  16. #333
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,811
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 460 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    eh, doubel post.

    could you potentially remove the white parts and save it as a png?
    if thats not doable on PS touch dont worry, thanks : )

    ign ・burniingdex aesthetique

  17. #334
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    eh, doubel post.

    could you potentially remove the white parts and save it as a png?
    if thats not doable on PS touch dont worry, thanks : )
    I can't do that on PS touch bro :/

    When I view your sig, it does look like it pops out tough. What's wrong?

  18. #335
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,811
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 460 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleGold View Post
    I can't do that on PS touch bro :/

    When I view your sig, it does look like it pops out tough. What's wrong?
    All good man. It just like, makes thr BG transparent (eg same colour as the site (white)). Looks great though, thanks again : )

    And yes, it does pop out. : ) ty

    ign ・burniingdex aesthetique

  19. #336
    Junior Member Elegant Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    somewhere sunny and nice
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hey i was wondering what is the dimensions you used to make these?
    They look so nice, well made
    Queenlight

  20. #337
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Queen View Post
    Hey i was wondering what is the dimensions you used to make these?
    They look so nice, well made
    Queenlight
    The dimension is 500x100. That's the max for uploading sigs.

    Thank you.
    If you want one, let me know 😁 Yours is free 👍

  21. #338
    Forum Adept Congeniality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Taco Legends
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 123 Times in 87 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Hi Jungle,

    I by no means know exactly how to apply for one of these signature things you do, but this will be me trying!

    Name:  JungleGold.png
Views: 87
Size:  518.4 KB
    This is the image I would like to use, I had a friend take it so my avatar was bigger (so the resolution once u scaled it down is still good idk anything about photos) but if that poses an issue just let me know. Also, I was hoping to have my avatar on the left with my name "Walie" to the right of it extending across the signature. Another question I have is whether you would be able to make the lettering of my name a clear white feel, almost like your own sig but white.

    Also, I really want a whispy blue background with the sparkles in the background that come off of the lv 85 sets. I'm sorry if I am being too specific, whatever you make will be awesome I just had some ideas XD.

    Also, is your ign JungleGold? Was just curious for the buying-from-cs thing xD!

    EDIT: Bought your thing in C.S.
    Last edited by Congeniality; 03-14-2017 at 02:14 PM.

  22. #339
    Senior Member JungleGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,357
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 550 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Hi Jungle,

    I by no means know exactly how to apply for one of these signature things you do, but this will be me trying!

    Name:  JungleGold.png
Views: 87
Size:  518.4 KB
    This is the image I would like to use, I had a friend take it so my avatar was bigger (so the resolution once u scaled it down is still good idk anything about photos) but if that poses an issue just let me know. Also, I was hoping to have my avatar on the left with my name "Walie" to the right of it extending across the signature. Another question I have is whether you would be able to make the lettering of my name a clear white feel, almost like your own sig but white.

    Also, I really want a whispy blue background with the sparkles in the background that come off of the lv 85 sets. I'm sorry if I am being too specific, whatever you make will be awesome I just had some ideas XD.

    Also, is your ign JungleGold? Was just curious for the buying-from-cs thing xD!
    I'll send you a P.M

    Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

  23. #340
    Senior Member Befs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Trapped inside forums, send help.
    Posts
    1,924
    Thanks
    525
    Thanked 622 Times in 358 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'd like to buy another for AL

    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 12.17.21 PM.png
Views: 57
Size:  209.9 KB

    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 10.18.06 PM.png
Views: 59
Size:  124.7 KB

    I'd like my character on the right, and SnS on the left. The name I'd like is Coolguymage.

    Up to u from there

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Signature Shop
    By Hellcurse in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:00 PM
  2. xD'S Signature Shop
    By enifreboz in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 01:16 AM
  3. Signature shop
    By Rittik in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 02:48 AM
  4. xD'S Signature Shop
    By enifreboz in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 12:19 PM
  5. Signature Shop?
    By lilQ in forum PL Fan Art
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •