Thread: Essential skills and gears needed in LB timed runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Question Essential skills and gears needed in LB timed runs

Hi, can someone share what gears does a mage need in order to compete with LB timed runs? Is there a specific build for it to be advantageous to the group? Do you need plat for instant revival or dmg/armor boost?

I personally wanted to be part of at least one LB timed run but unfortunately I'm 2/5 mythics, helm and armor only. I'd be willing to buy plat for me to respec and purchase boost elix.

I guess this topic goes for other classes as well.

Thanks for the feedback.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

You need the gun, armor, and helm or amulet definitely.
    Enhanced is easier than pure, so buying elixirs help, especially the tombs.
    As a Mage, you need to worry about hitting the most enemies at a time, to maximize your AOE damage.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Id say top tier gear or a skilled rogue. Tryed doing a couple time runs with apollo on sorc and wasnt making the right speed
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Mythic helm, mythic armor, mythic gun, mythic amulet and mythic ring or legend ring of assault. Legend ring of assault is only -0.4 damage as compared to mythic ring. You need 4 offensive skills. Which 4 can be debatable But you'll probably want Fire, Ice, Time shift & Lightning. Sometimes though I like wind if the map needs for you to get to some spot fast, as wind gives you a speed boost. If not using wind, and you need to move fast then use Slag. Slag is also like having a 5th offensive skill because his arcane does damage including panic. Of the legendary pets I believe Colton gives you the highest damage plus crit party bonus which works well with rogues as the crit bonus stacks. Also I think people focus too much on gear and not enough on how to run the map. Even if you don't have all mythics its still possible to come up with a faster time if you figure out a way to finish the map faster by using different/better pulls.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Mythic helm, mythic armor, mythic gun, mythic amulet and mythic ring or legend ring of assault. Legend ring of assault is only -0.4 damage as compared to mythic ring. You need 4 offensive skills. Which 4 can be debatable But you'll probably want Fire, Ice, Time shift & Lightning. Sometimes though I like wind if the map needs for you to get to some spot fast, as wind gives you a speed boost. If not using wind, and you need to move fast then use Slag. Slag is also like having a 5th offensive skill because his arcane does damage including panic. Of the legendary pets I believe Colton gives you the highest damage plus crit party bonus which works well with rogues as the crit bonus stacks. Also I think people focus too much on gear and not enough on how to run the map. Even if you don't have all mythics its still possible to come up with a faster time if you figure out a way to finish the map faster by using different/better pulls.
    Learning the map is winning half the battle, I think. Thanks man.
    Last edited by IronMonkey; 08-26-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Mythic helm, mythic armor, mythic gun, mythic amulet and mythic ring or legend ring of assault. Legend ring of assault is only -0.4 damage as compared to mythic ring. You need 4 offensive skills. Which 4 can be debatable But you'll probably want Fire, Ice, Time shift & Lightning. Sometimes though I like wind if the map needs for you to get to some s pot fast, as wind gives you a speed boost. If not using wind, and you need to move fast then use Slag. Slag is also like having a 5th offensive skill because his arcane does damage including panic. Of the legendary pets I believe Colton gives you the highest damage plus crit party bonus which works well with rogues as the crit bonus stacks. Also I think people focus too much on gear and not enough on how to run the map. Even if you don't have all mythics its still possible to come up with a faster time if you figure out a way to finish the map faster by using different/better pulls.
    He said almost all what i would add is:
    In elite its better to use lightning fire ice and clock
    In tombs instead of lightning i prefer full upgraded Wind, because first you get speed and 2nf you Hit more enemies.