Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ban Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Ban Request

Hi! I'd like to request a ban for the player < removed to protect the innocent > who's been scamming a bunch of people. He makes a few decent trades and then leaves without completing the last one. I checked him out to make sure and lost a minor purple.

Thanks
    Last edited by Samhayne; 04-30-2010 at 10:18 AM.
    Alteran Archer, lvl 30, GMT+9(Tokyo), English/French/Japanese.
    Alteran Blue Potion Junkie (BornToHeal), lvl 30.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question: what didn't you understand about the warning posted in the Trade forum?

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi AmonRaa,

Thanks for taking the time to post and give us your feedback. However, we'd like to ask that if you have a specific problem to report, like the one you posted about, that you write us privately at support <at> spacetimestudios.com.

Also, we do know that scamming is possible with the current method of Gifting items to others. If you are expecting a trade, it's possible for someone to simply take your item and log off. We posted about this in the new Market Forum.

We know that people want to trade and we've posted several times that implementing a secure, scam resistant, method of trading items is on the list to be done. Until then, please heed our posted warning and only trade with people you trust - or treat the Gift command as just that, a way to give an item to someone else as a Gift.

Thanks in advance for your understanding. If you have any further questions, please click my name and send me a Private Message.