Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i wan't win glacian i really need gold :|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I would gift it to my friend who has helped and taught me many things on the game and life. He is intelligent, patient and kind.

IGN: Myungji

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I will probably sell the egg for cash to host a celebratory contest (or a couple) for my guildmates... I will always make sure to provide for my guild family, so it will be spent wisely..

Then the rest of the money will be used for a mythic set which I will use to help more of my guildies in Elites. Many players need help in some areas of AL and I would sure be of great assistance in the future.

IGN: Ebezairec
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 09-10-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

IGN: Klayble
    Why I (think I) deserve to have the awesome Glacian egg: Its blue (one of my favorite colors),its strong (as strong as you),because I am very poor and i have trouble leveling up.My friends are disappointed because I played long and still I level really slow.
    I'm not really unique.Just common and special at the same time.
    The Glacian egg will be a big help to me! And you are really kind because only a few players give out things at that great value.
    When I get your sweet egg,I will name Glacian after you
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!! Hope I win!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Is it just me, or do you guys feel that these guys always say they are poor just to get the prizes?
    Last edited by Maunyabastian; 09-02-2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Corrected words.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im a Vegetarian

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hola my nombre es pablo. I play arcane legando for 3 years noaw, but no get any arcanando itemandos, Glacian es muy bueno pet. Senor plz give to me.

In all seriousness though, I don't expect to win anything at all, but I'm glad to see that the community hasn't changed much in 3 years since when I first picked PL up; you guys still rock! Thanks everyone for welcoming me back and a special thanks to my guild members for putting up with my stupid questions. Just started AL 7 days ago (and isn't 7 a lucky number? )It's been a blast so far and I'm looking for copious hours of entertainment out of the game. I also learned that locked crates are a big no/no, had to learn that the hard way... Not a single one of my hard earn plat will be spent on those anymore <_<.

Glacian would be nice ^^, But I really don't need it as I got really lucky with some crates and got a samael drop. Although I'd be lying If i said that I wouldn't want to use that ice ball on my rogue <3
    Last edited by Sigkill; 09-04-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    Is it just me, or do you guys feel that these guys always say they are poor just to get the prices?
    No seriously..even though i said im poor im not that poor.I say im poor because my gold is running short,i have loads of deaths,my armor is 2-4 levels under my current level :l And im wishing to have many things so i can use it to help people.Before people is gonna judge other people,they must think what they're gonna say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im noxzuz and I just wanted to say this.....

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr !!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I need it cuz i have opened more than 50 crates by doing free plat offers. Its hard cuz i never got anything good. I have about no gold so i cant sell in cs. thats why i either trade or give stuff away. I have no cry story becuase if something bad happens i keep on going. i got scammed for 3 mil and thats not including the arcane equips. But I got over and im a pretty good twink. I would love to win i have never got arcane or anything other than legendary stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    I guess he's quitting this game.
    So he wants to give everything in his inventory.
    Im not quitting this game im still loving it i just want to Do something for my guild.
    He or she is not the only generous Person in this game. But the most generous for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Before I start, I'd like to say that if I win, I would sell the hammerjaw, so if you're wanting the hammerjaw to be used by the winner, dont pick me.

I dont think I deserve the prize so im not gonna blab on about all the good things I've done, which frankly, are irrelevant because I help for the sake of helping, not to receive prizes. I would love to win so that I could afford to finish off my rogue mythic set. However, if you feel someone deserves the prize, well, congratulations to them
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klayble View Post
    No seriously..even though i said im poor im not that poor.I say im poor because my gold is running short,i have loads of deaths,my armor is 2-4 levels under my current level :l And im wishing to have many things so i can use it to help people.Before people is gonna judge other people,they must think what they're gonna say.
    Your first sentence, what does that mean?
    "I said I'm poor I'm not that poor" - makes me confused.
    Hmm, one thing, you will never get what you want without any effort.
    You try to always level up, it is good.
    Let us see, you said you are slow at leveling, for me it does not mean anything.
    Many deaths, do not mean you are weak.
    Helping people? You mean the entire Arlor? Or just your guildie?
    And your last sentence does not make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    Im not quitting this game im still loving it i just want to Do something for my guild.
    He or she is not the only generous Person in this game. But the most generous for sure
    The "he" word means the contest maker, not you Juicy.
    Last edited by Maunyabastian; 09-02-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Corrected words.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Ooooohhhh....sometimes i am definitly dumb....xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    Ooooohhhh....sometimes i am definitly dumb....xD
    Thought you were really dumb.
    LOL!
    IGN(s): Anymove L40(a Rogue since S3)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I am unique in that i drive in and encourage new players to arcane legends. In town, I typically check to make sure low levels are in fact new players and not twinks by looking at their pvp scores. I would then strike up a conversation with anyone who goes to the inventory stash to see how they like the game so far. For those that don't beg, I always buy them some legendary items especially to help and encourage them to play till end game sometimes I'll even teach them how to farm and earn money from daily quests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

What a great give away! I am unique in that I also help out new players to encourage and guide them at lower levels. I noticed that many players typically quit at level 13 when things get harder and more expensive. When I farm for crates with my lower level toon, any items that I loot I always give it to the new players who are just getting into the game! One player really thanked me when I gave them an egg and still thanks me till this day and now they are way better off than I am. It's it's a nice feeling to motherly guide the new players as this game can be a little stressful at lower levels.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

The fun about this game is everybody wants to be the best but in reality nobody is. ALL we are.

Cheers

IGN: Enitaanaba

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm french and my english is bad, Bur i try always speek in english for help and play other ppl. I want glacian egg for my sorcerer for was nice
    More sorry my english is very bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

In the past days, I have had little gold and time to merch and try to get some money. I would very much enjoy the idea of having an egg because after I sell it, i would be able to comfortably buy items that I need to farm , and run records.

I believe in always responding to pms when I'm not afk or busy no matter how low the level is. Every toon has a real person behind it you know, not an inanimate object. I think we should take into consideration that idea closely.

Whenever someone is just starting the game, I always try to help em out, lend em some gear, anything to keep them playing . It feels nice in the long run when people make a point to come back and thank you.

I guess I'm reaching the denouement of this short vignette. I hope you read this fully , and enjoy your afternoon

ps: please don't quit, every person is a value in al, no matter how known or unknown.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles